RED VELVET [SEULRENE] - Short...

由 eriseulrene23

Just a short story collections of SeulRene yeeett❣️ exciting..... 更多

A/N
The Gift - part 1
The Gift - part 2
The Gift - part 3
The Gift - finale
Hello?
The way I love you - part 1
The way I love you - part 2
The way I love you - finale
My Epilogue
My Epilogue 2
My Epilogue 2.1
My Epilogue 2.2
My Epilogue 3
Our Time - part one

My Epilogue 2.3

624 31 5
由 eriseulrene23

Seulgi starts to work again after 2 days, she decided to ignore Irene and Wendy until she found out what really happen in her car accident. She also gets a private investigator.

"Kang!!" Joy calls her

"Yepp?"

"Mom found out I was here so she wants me to come home, well it is only for 2 days, don't worry I'll be back"

"No problem about that, say my regards to auntie"

"Yep, see you" Joy bid a goodbye and Seulgi went to the rooftop to have some air.

.

"And yep, I really can't avoid her" Seulgi mumbled seeing Irene in the rooftop too.

"Hey" Seulgi said

"What are you doing?" Seulgi ask

"Uhmm, getting some air, how about you??" Irene chuckles

"Same??"

"Hey, uhmm, I'm really sorry about what Wendy do, she really has this temper"

"Did she also hurt you?"

"No, she is really sweet and kind"

"Is that so? Not what I think" Seulgi mumbled

"Uhmmm.. I really should get going" Irene said, Seulgi hold Irene's hand.

"I have this question" Seulgi said

"What is it?"

"No, nevermind about that" Seulgi let go of Irene's hand and walk away. She wanted to ask about her marriage, she just decided not to.

.

.

.

After two days >>>>

"Seulgi!!!!" Joy arrived at the condo, she quickly find Seulgi. She saw Seulgi sitting on the couch in the living room.

"What are you doing??" Joy ask

"Look at this"

"What is this? Your car accident????"

"Yes and guess what, it wasn't Wendy"

"Who?"

"Her father"

"So you're saying Wendy covering up his father's mistakes?"

"Yes, and maybe Wendy was threatened by her father"

"Wait wait wait, What??" Joy exclaimed

"I need to go to Wendy"

"Let me come with you" Joy said and they both left the condo.

.

.

After arriving, Seulgi was dumbfounded seeing Irene and a guest in Wendy's office.

"Oh sorry" She apologize, the guest look behind and it was Jisoo, her friend from Japan.

"Seulgiiiii!!!!" Jisoo was so happy seeing Seulgi, she ran to Seulgi and hug her.

"Oh, you're here" Seulgi nervously laugh

"You know her?" Irene ask

"Ah, yes"

"She is the one I'm talking about, the one who save me from falling from the bridge" Jisoo said

"Yep" Seulgi nervously chuckles

"What is she doing here? " Seulgi thought

Irene was looking at them carefully, she hates the way Jisoo holds Seulgi.

"Oh excuse us" Seulgi said and grab Jisoo somewhere.

"I'm done here, I'm going back to my office" Irene slam the door when she left.

It was only Wendy and Joy who was left, confused.

.

.

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi asks Jisoo

"Well, I thought about having a vacation and also I'm curious about that Irene" Jisoo chuckles

"And now you see her, you need to leave"

"Hey, I came here to see you, okay, don't you worry cause I am also seeing someone"

"Oh, you don't think about jumping in a bridge again?"

"The hell, Seul? Of course not, and besides you need to treat me, you left without saying goodbye"

Irene passed by Seulgi and Jisoo, after seeing them she quickly hide.

"Of course, my treat, what do you want?" Seulgi said

"Anything" Jisoo smiles

"My Jisoo, you must have a tiring flight, lets go" Seulgi chuckles and she mess Jisoo's hair. Irene was flustered after hearing 'my Jisoo', she thought it was Seulgi's girlfriend.

"Why do you always do that??" Jisoo frowns

"Why? Should I kiss you?" Seulgi teasing Jisoo, they left to have lunch.

Irene was there, she felt jealous, she should not be jealous but she is.

.

.

Seulgi and Jisoo were playing a game in a room, they were laughing and Seulgi always caught cheating, she never wins to Jisoo. Jisoo's phone suddenly ring.

"Hello?"

Seulgi was so curious, and also listen.

"Okay, see you" Jisoo ended the call. Seulgi gets Jisoo's phone.

"Ohhhh, who is Jennie?? There is another one, Rosé?? Lisa??" Seulgi stand up to see more.

"Yah give me my phone!!" Seulgi is taller that her..

Irene barged in the room to talk about something, she saw Jisoo holding Seulgi's waist and reaching Seulgi's hand.

They quickly distance themselves.

"Oh sorry, I thought you were the only one" Irene said and left.

"Here" Seulgi give Jisoo's phone and ran to Irene.

"Irene!!" Seulgi hold Irene's wrist.

"What??"

"Let's talk,about earlier, that was nothing, we were just playing"

"I never ask for your explanation, you should go to her, she needs you now" Irene remove Seulgi's hand.

"Are you jealous?"

"Me?? Of course not, why would I be?? Besides I am married and you have a girlfriend"

"She is not my girlfriend"

"Then what? Wife? Come on Seul, stop doing this to me"

"She is my bestfriend, and you are the only one I love, and I am not doing anything Irene, I am just waiting for you, I am the one who's hurting here" Seulgi said and left

Irene just close her eyes and let out a sigh, she feel so sorry.

.

.

Irene decided to clean Wendy's office, she never done this after a month. Wendy already gave her permission.

She looks at every files. And see if anything is needed or not.

.

Seulgi bumped into Wendy in the hallway.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure" Wendy and Seulgi went to the rooftop.

"I know everything now, about your father threatening you"

"I don't know what you're saying, I wanted to talk to you to say sorry, I got pissed, and if you want to talk about that, I have nothing to say" Wendy said

"You are not protecting Irene!!" Seulgi exclaimed

"And what is really protecting, Seulgi?? I have done bad things to protect her, and now you're saying I am not protecting her?"

"You are putting her in a difficult situation"

"I know, that's why I have done everything to protect her, and yes it was my father's doing, happy?? If you are suggesting to give up on Irene, no, if I do, she will die and I will."

"I can help you"

"And what exactly are you going to do?? Police? Are you kidding me? None of them can help!" Wendy yells

"I hope this talk never gets to Irene, cause if she do knows about this, I will kill you" Wendy threatened Seulgi and walk away.

.

.

Irene found an unknown folder, she never seen it. She opened it and got flustered.

"No, this can't be"

"Hey" Wendy enters and saw Irene crying.

"What's wrong?" Wendy ask

"You tried to kill Seulgi?" Wendy was flustered, she hide it carefully so Irene won't see it, Irene was full of anger and sadness. She can't believe what she saw.

"No, Irene let me explain"

"No!! What is this!?" Irene yells at Wendy and throws the folder to Wendy.

.

.

Seulgi visits Wendy's father in his house, she was never bothered about the danger she get into, she just needs to clear everything for Irene before she leave.

"Seulgi, what brings you here?" Mr. Son happily greeted Seulgi

"Uhm, I am here to talk about some serious matter"

"Oh sure, have a sit" Mr. Son makes Seulgi sit on the couch. Mrs. Son also just arrive after grocery.

"Hello, Mrs. Son" Seulgi bows and Mrs. Son also greeted her.

"So what are you here for?"

Seulgi gave a folder to Mr. Son. He was shock after seeing everything.

.

.

.

"All this time, you lied to me?" Irene sobs

"Irene, let me explain" Wendy approach Irene but Irene won't let Wendy touch her. Irene's phone rings, it was Seulgi, calling.

"I'm gonna tell her everything, and let's break up" Irene said, she was about to answer the phone call when Wendy knock her out. Wendy catch Irene in her arms.

"It's too late for that, I won't just let you go after everything I've done to get you" Wendy said

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

13K 831 35
Can I? A story of two people adjusting to what is expected of them?
9.3K 350 12
❝𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲. 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲?❞ ➵ 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙡𝙜𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖�...
38.8K 1.3K 30
"I love you. Only you. I would always wait for you. I don't care how many generations that will pass. 'Til I see you again. That's how much I love yo...
131K 2K 26
if red velvet got another member (again)