Uniquely Perfect - Larry Styl...

By LarryWriting

When Louis Tomlinson finds Harry Styles sitting in an alley, he doesn't at all expect Harry to be different... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Erm... slightly mature? Hah?)
Chapter 29 (Mature again)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Mature, but the mature part is short)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Mature at the end...)
Chapter 36 (Mature!)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Erm... a tad mature at the beginning!)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (mature in... several places? Hah.)
Epilogue
Pay No Mind To This

Chapter 18

105K 2.9K 3.4K
By LarryWriting

[A/N]: Olo. I have yet again another cool submission! From SaraVidaLoca! So check the multimedia, notice this chapter hath been dedicated to her xD I'll try and focus to work on this chapter now. I've had a rather short attention span today.

[Liam's P.O.V]

"Chicken noodle soup!" Niall crowed, practically knocking me over as he tried to reach the can that I had revealed in the pantry. We'd been spending the past five minutes examining the food in our kitchen and debating on what Niall wanted for lunch. I wasn't hungry, but Niall always seemed to be.

I handed the can to the boy, who's tail was wagging rapidly, "You make it. Louis should be on his lunch break now, so I wanna call and ask how the whole, 'Bring your pet to work day' is going."

Niall was already bounding around the kitchen to find the can opener, "I love chicken noodle soup..."

I chuckled at the younger boy, digging for my phone in my pocket. Quickly dialing Louis number, I pressed the phone to my ear. Louis picked up on the second ring, and I could hear him mumbling to someone, probably Harry, before he spoke. I spoke up to get the first word in, "Lou! How's work with the Kitten going?"

"Uh," he began. "About that. I have good news, and I have bad news. What news do you want first?"

"Bad," I responded immediately. "And then hopefully your good news is good enough that I don't have to kill you for your bad news."

"How do you know that my bad news will make you want to kill me?" he sounded offended.

"Because I know you," I scoffed. "Now what's the bad news."

"I got fired..."

"Louis," I groaned. "Weren't you just the one saying how you didn't have any money? So are you going to have to make Harry live here? Or try to make him live here?"

"No!" Louis responded quickly. "You haven't let me tell my good news..."

"Well, spit it out," I huffed impatiently.

"Harry and I are kind of like..." Louis started. "Well first, we were um, we were dancing and then Harry asked if he could kiss my cheek so I told him he could only he missed and so-"

"Louis!" I cut him off. "Slow it down, and tell me the moral of this rambling story!"

'Harry and  I are together," he said in a rush.

I nearly dropped my phone, and had to stumble to the kitchen table to sit down, "Come again?"

"Yeah... Harry and I are like... well we-"

"Like Niall and I?" I croaked, glancing up at the blonde boy who was plopping down across from me with his soup.

"Yeah," Louis said, sounding thankful that I'd understood what I was talking about.

"I don't believe you," I replied automatically.

"I wouldn't lie about it! We... well we kissed. And I... well I liked it, and he liked it, and I liked that he was happy so-" Louis rambled.

"Yeah," I agreed. "You've got it bad..."

"But how did it... I feel kind of overwhelmed because it all happened so fast and-"

"Maybe to you it happened fast," I chuckled. "But I've been sitting around and waiting for it to happen. The second Harry got cuddly with you, I knew you'd fall in love with him."

"And you didn't tell me?" he laughed weakly.

"Surprise! Anyway... what are you and the curly kid doing now?" I asked.

"He's watching Aristocats and eating a peanut butter sandwich, but I don't think he likes how sticky the peanut butter is," Louis responded in amusement. "I'm studying him from the kitchen."

"You mean admiring?" I teased.

"Why don't you and Niall come over?" he asked. "You can keep Harry and I company."

"Um," I began, a bit afraid to leave my flat with Niall. I'd just gotten the boy back from a stranger, and I was hesitant to let him be in the presence of strangers again. "But Lou... Dr. Shell knows where you live and-"

"And I paid him three thousand pounds," Louis replied quickly. "If he tries to take them again, he'll have to go through me first."

"And if he has helpers again?" I pressed.

Louis was silent for a moment, "I'll break some noses."

"Not that I'm doubting your combat skills or anything-" I began.

"Liam!" Louis huffed. "Stop worrying me and yourself and get your arse over here!"

"Fine," I grumbled. "But let Niall finish his soup first."

"That's fine," Louis chuckled. "I'm gonna see if Harry wants another type of food since he's having problems with the peanut butter."

"Helping your Kitten," I crooned.

I heard Louis laugh at me before he hung up the phone, and I turned my attention to Niall. He glanced up at me from his bowl of soup and mumbled around a mouthful of noodles, "Are we going over to Lou's?"

"Harry and Louis are kind of a couple now," I told Niall, and Niall nearly choked on his noodles.

"They're what?" he croaked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "They're uh... they're in the beginning of a relationship."

Niall began to frantically shove the rest of his soup into his mouth, "Mmfmg-"

"I can't understand a word you're saying," I laughed.

Niall leaped up and carried his bowl and fork to the sink, dumping them into it with a clatter. He quickly chewed his food, swallowed it, and the rushed out, "Let's go visit them then! I have to see this with my own eyes!"

"They aren't going to look any different, Nialler," I called to him as he sprinted into the living room. "Harry is still going to be cuddly and Louis is going to let him cuddle."

Niall came sprinting back into the room with the athletic wrap and pulled off his shirt, "Fix my tail, please!"

I sighed, standing to carefully wrap Niall's tail around his torso. His tail wasn't too long, and only really wrapped around to the front of his hip. His tail was too high up to be hidden comfortably in his trousers, considering his tail was a little below the base of his spine. Any other time, Niall just had a slight hole in his trousers large enough for his tail to fit through comfortably. I wrapped his tail to him in the athletic wrap and then handed his shirt back to him so he could pull it down over him. He frolicked from the room once again, and I figured he was putting on shoes over the fluffy socks he was wearing and a beanie on his head.

I sighed, walking over to the sink to wash Niall's bowl. When I heard the front door open, I rolled my eyes at the dog like boy's patience. But then I heard a sound that made my heart stutter.

"Liam!" Niall shrieked in terror.

I dropped the sponge I had in my hand, sprinting into the living room. I was horrified I was going to come face to face with Dr. Shell, but instead, Niall hand picked up our coat rack and was waving it savagely at the confused dark haired person in the doorway. Zayn.

"Easy, Nialler!" I soothed, rushing over to stop the boy's attack. "It's alright... you're alright... Zayn's a friend."

"Yeah, blondie," Zayn held his hands up in submission. "Just came by to see Liam s'all. The last time I saw him he seemed pretty upset. He's alright now though... so you must be the hybrid of his that he was missing."

Niall gaped at him at first, his hands rising to touch the ears that were hidden beneath his beanie, "How did you...?"

Zayn showed Niall his own ears, "I come in peace."

"Oh. Yes," Niall pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm his Nialler. What are you?"

"An acquaintance," Zayn chuckled. "So Liam, if... what'd you call him, Nialler?"

Before I had time to respond, Niall was stepping bravely towards Zayn, "I'm Niall, but my friends call me Nialler."

"Gotcha... so does that mean Harry's back?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah Harry's back. Niall and I were actually about to go visit him and Louis... wanna join?" I asked.

"Sure," Zayn replied, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his leather coat.

"Alright," I replied, slipping on my shoes and grabbing my coat. "I'll just do the dishes when we get back... so we can go now."

As Niall and I I stepped out of the flat and I locked the door behind us, I wrapped an arm around Niall's shoulder as we began to walk towards Harry and Louis' flat so I could pull him close and kiss his temple. He squirmed away however, an evil smirk on his face. My brow furrowed, but I shrugged and pushed my hands into my pockets, proving to Niall that I wasn't going to try and chase him. Niall pouted a bit, walking in circles around Zayn and I.

Zayn laughed, "I can tell that you're part dog..."

Niall finally got tired of pretending like he didn't want my attention, and he tried to pry my hand out of my pocket, "Liam! Hold my hand!"

"Pushy," I chuckled, but I removed my hand from my pocket and linked fingers with Niall.

Niall grinned happily, but then frowned, "My tail wants to wag... and I think it's freeing itself from the athletic wrap."

"We're at their flat anyway," I soothed, directing Niall towards Louis and Harry's front door. I twisted the door knob experimentally, but much like I had figured, it was locked. I'd been keeping my door locked as well after the Dr. Shell incident. Knocking gently on the door, I hoped I was startling Harry too much. I knew that the kittenish boy hated when people were at the door even before the Dr. Shell incident.

Louis' voice eventually called out hesitantly, "Are you Liam?"

"No," I called back jokingly.

Louis opened the door, however, recognizing my voice, "Hey Liam, hey Niall... oh. Hey... Zayn..."

"Hi there," Zayn said, the corner of his mouth turning up in amusement.

"Come on in," Louis told us. "Let me retrieve Harry from the kitchen... he's not a fan of doors."

"Understandable," Niall replied, taking off his coat and beanie.

Louis disappeared into the kitchen, while I took off my coat, "So Zayn... um... do you work?"

"Yeah," he chuckled. "At the veterinary clinic."

"Help!" Niall suddenly pleaded, stumbling toward me so I could free his tail.

 I removed Niall's athletic tape with a chuckle and tossed it onto the coat rack so that his tail could be free. Zayn walked around the room, nonchalantly examining things. As quickly as I could, I stole a quick kiss from an unsuspecting Niall before dashing away to leap onto the couch. Niall followed me just as quickly as I could escape, scrambling into my lap. He seized my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine once again. Louis returned with Harry tucked under his arm and cleared his throat.

"If you two would kindly keep it PG," Louis told us.

Zayn laughed, "Don't worry about it. I've seen worse than what they were doing in PG movies."

"What kind of PG movies do you watch?" Louis teased.

"What is PG?" Harry asked Louis, almost too quietly for me to hear.

"It's like... a rating on a movie that tells what ages can watch that movie," Louis explained. "It... tells how appropriate the movie is."

"H-Harry likes... Aristocats," Harry stated, and Louis nodded in agreement. "What i-is it rated?"

"It's rated G, Kitten," Louis told him with a chuckle, and I saw as he snuck a quick kiss to Harry's temple.

"Don't hide the affection, Louis!" I crowed at him. "Show us that you really are a couple!"

"Oh," Zayn said in surprise, looking to Louis and I. "Well I missed some stuff... both of you are dating people like me?"

"Um..." Louis mumbled, until Harry looked up at him expectantly. He nodded then, "Yeah. Yeah Harry and I are dating... as of today. I just need to take him out on a date to make it really official."

"H-Harry thought d-date was like... the d-day of t-the month?" Harry said, his statement becoming more of a question. "I th-thought that we l-loved each o-other, n-not that we w-were dating."

"We do love each other! It's when people love each other that it's called dating. We don't necessarily have to go out to dinner or something... which is also called a date, but if we plan to do those things, then I guess that's why it's called dating."

"B-but Louis l-loves Harry?" Harry pressed, pointing to his cast where Louis had doodled.

"Louis does," Louis chuckled, tapping Harry's nose gently. "Come sit on the couch with me."

Louis led Harry over next to Niall and I and Louis plopped down on the couch so Harry could sit down next to him and snuggle against him, "S-so... Niall and L-Liam are dating?"

"Niall and Liam are practically married," Louis chuckled, before looking to Zayn. The raven haired boy was examining some of Louis pictures, so Louis assured him, "You could sit in the recliner you know."

"I'm more of a standing kind of person," Zayn waved his hand. "You guys just... be your er... coupley selves."

"A standing fan, huh?" I replied, glancing at Louis to see his reaction. Yet, Louis was whispering something to the curly kid, and the boy giggled."So you work at a veterinary clinic?" I asked Zayn.

"Whoa," Louis attention was grabbed. "Really? Do the dogs like... bark at you?"

Harry cringed into Louis at the word dog, and Louis brushed a soothing hand down the kitten boy's back, "D-dogs bark a-at Harry..."

"Eh," Zayn nodded. "Dogs bark at me sometimes... occasionally try to use me as a chew toy. But I generally just growl at them. Um... like... literally growl. It get's me some strange looks, but it works for me."

"There you have it Kitten," Louis told Harry, kissing his nose. "Just growl at dogs."

I glanced down at Niall, who had fallen silent, "You alright there, love?"

"Mmm I think I ate my soup too fast," Niall whimpered. "I don't feel very good."

I frowned, leaning down to press my lips to Niall's forehead, "Well you don't feel warm... but I better take you home just in case."

"Ah," Louis looked sympathetic. "I hate being sick. Hope you feel better, Nialler."

Harry sat up, "Y-yes. Feel b-better!"

"See you guys, later then?" Zayn chuckled at Niall and I.

"Yeah," I replied, getting a good grip on Niall so I could stand up with him.

I carried him over to the door, putting his coat around him. I decided I wouldn't wrap up his tail. His tail was still since he felt ill, so his coat would hide it. I dropped down to the floor and slipped his shoes on for him, letting him hold onto my shoulder so he didn't fall over. Then I stood and put on my own coat, and sliding Niall's beanie onto his head before I stuffed his athletic wrap into my pocket. Zayn appeared behind me as I scooped Niall back up.

"I might... just go ahead and leave," Zayn motioned with his head to Harry and Louis.

Harry had leaned forward and gave Louis a messy peck on the mouth. Louis chuckled at the younger boy, taking his face into his hands so he could press their lips back together. I nodded, "Yeah... they're in the new found love stage. They aren't going to notice anyone else for a bit... They'll be too busy staring at each other."

Zayn turned to the two, "We're all leaving now, lads!"

Louis glanced up from whispering something to Harry, "Oh... oh, alright! See you later."

"Bye," Zayn laughed, opening the door for me so I could carry Niall out.

I stepped out of the flat and watched as Zayn pulled the door closed behind him with a slight grin on his face. I nodded at him, "See you later yeah? I'm gonna go nurse poor Niall here back to health."

"Have fun," he laughed, waving as he turned and walked away.

I hurried home, then. Depositing Niall on the couch and removing his coat, shoes, and beanie for him. Niall clung to my shirt, "Stay and cuddle."

"Let met get you some blankets, first," I told him gently, kissing his forehead.

I retrieved several blankets from the closet, carrying them back to Niall before I took off my own shoes and coat. I got Niall a glass of water from the kitchen and made him take a sip of it, before I finally crawled onto the couch with him. I had to worm underneath the boy so that he could lay on my chest in order for there to be enough room.

"Thank you," Niall mumbled, poking his lips out with his eyes closed. "Kiss."

I pecked his lips with a chuckle, "Go to sleep. You'll probably feel better."

"I'm already ahead of you," Niall replied, burrowing his face into the crook of my neck.

As the boy drifted off to sleep, I stroked his hair gently and pressed kisses to the side of his head. Holding him made me re-evaluate once again just how much he meant to me. I wouldn't want to cuddle with anyone else, wouldn't get such joy out of making someone happy with anyone but Niall. I was truly blessed to have the feathery tailed, cream colored eared boy in my life.

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? If you liked it you should buy me a coffee :D (please don't feel obligated to, this link explains more - https://Ko-fi.com/A250PZ7 (if you don't feel like copying since it's wattpad and you probably have to type it out, this the link can also be found on my profile :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395 17 17
*****DISCONTINUED***** Harry Edward Styles, the one and only curly haired British flirt from One Direction, lives in a world where hybrids exist and...
350K 10.8K 29
BOOK 1 What can you do when your foster parents have been abusing you your whole life. Threatning that if you tell anyone they'll kill you. What can...
58.9K 2K 47
Harry Styles is excited to go to University of Reading, being able to live away from home and be independent. Studying English Literature, things wo...
196K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...