Soft Whispers - Fred Weasley...

Af uglydiaries

πƒπŽπ'𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” πƒπŽ π“πŽ πŒπ„? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, πŽπ‘ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒπ˜ 𝐓... Mere

Author's note
[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
A/N
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51 ]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53]
[ Chapter 54 ]
Surprise <3
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56 ]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[Chapter 58]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
Author Note <3
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]

[ Chapter 29 ]

3.1K 65 64
Af uglydiaries

When (y/n) and Wren went to go check up on Harry they were slightly surprised to see that he was already up and talking to his teammates.

"Where is Wood?" Harry asked looking around the hospital wing.

"Still in the showers," Fred said. "We think he's trying to drown himself."

Harry put his face to his knees, his hands gripping his hair as he felt bad for losing the game. Fred grabbed his shoulder and shook it roughly. "C'mon Harry, you've never missed the Snitch before."

"Exactly, you can't blame yourself for what happened," (Y/n) said coming up and standing by Fred's side.

"There had to be one time you didn't get it," George said "And it's not over yet. We lost by a hundred points right? So, if Hufflepuff loses to Ravenclaw and we beat Ravenclaw and Slytherin-"

"Hufflepuff will have to lose by at least two hundred points but it can happen," (Y/n) said placing her hand on Harry's knee. "It's going to be okay."

"Has anyone seen my broom?" He asked looking around.

(Y/n) knew from the landing that Harry's broom hadn't made it as it was completely destroyed by the Whomping Willow tree. As Ron explained what happened she grabbed Fred and George's sleeve and pulled them out of the Hospital Wing as Wren did the same with Angelina and Lee.

"What's going on?"

(Y/n) looked over to Wren with a mischievous grin as she looked back over to her friends. "We did it," she said. "We were able to transform."

"Wicked"

"No way!"

"Come here," Wren said pulling his friends into an empty classroom. "Ready?"

(y/n) nodded as she relaxed and turned herself into a hedgehog- as Wren turned into a niffler. Fred let out a small laugh as he bent down and picked the hedgehog up with his hands. "Aww look how cute."

She nudged her nose into his palm as he let out a laugh. Wren was currently climbing on Lee's back. She slowly turned back letting out a laugh as she fell down next to Fred. "That was brilliant! You know how amazing this could be with our pranks," Fred said sitting up as he stared at her. He hadn't realized how close they were. He reached out putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

(Y/n) felt her face heat up at the sudden touch of Fred's hand on her cheek.

"Well anyways, we probably should start heading back. I uhh need to go talk to Professor Lupin," (Y/n) said pulling away from Fred's touch and getting up.

"What for?" Lee asked as he put Wren back down for him to transfer.

(Y/n) knew she wasn't ready to tell her friends exactly what she had found out yet. It wasn't that she didn't trust them because she did it was just that a part of her was not ready to accept the fact.

"I needed to ask him some advice about his job and whatnot," she said walking to the door. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." She said turning her back and walking out the door.

"Hey (Y/n), wait!" Fred and George called out rushing out of the classroom towards her.

"What's up?" She asked turning around. 

"We want you to know that whatever you're going through that we're there for you when you want to talk," George said putting his hand on her shoulder.

"What are you guys talking about?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh c'mon, we're your best friend. You really think we didn't notice your sudden change in mood." Fred said with a small grin. "Just know we're here for you for when you're ready to talk."

(Y/n) sent them a warm smile before bringing them into a big hug. "Thank you."

She was feeling a lit bit better as she walked to Professor Lupin's classroom. She reached for the door slightly knocking before pushing it completely open.

"Hi sir, I was hoping we could talk," she said opening up the door. "About my parents."

Professor Lupin looked up from the book he was reading. A sorrow expression on his face as he put his book down and stood up. "So, it's true then?"

"Amelia Potter and Regulus Black are my parents," she said sitting down in one of the empty desks. She laid her head down on the table as Remus walked over to her.

"Take this," he said handing her a piece of chocolate. "it'll make you feel better."

She looked up, reaching out to grab the chocolate and putting it in her mouth. In truth, she did feel better after eating it. "It's all so much to take it, you know. Can you tell me what my parents were like?"

Remus nodded, a small smile on his face. "Amelia Potter was one of my best friends. She was a Gryffindor like you. She was the sweetest person in the world but once you crossed her friends she would turn fiery. James and Sirius use to joke that she was meant to be in Hufflepuff because of the loyalty she had for all of us. She was always with us; you know being James' twin sister so we kind of adopted her as the 5th marauder. She-"

"Marauder?" (y/n) asked as the pieces in her head started to click.

"James, Peter, Sirius, and I use to call ourselves the Marauders when we were growing up," Lupin said with a laugh as he recalled the memories.

"Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs," she said with a small smile. "You're Moony, I wonder how I didn't connect the dots sooner."

"Yes, but how do you know that?"

"From the Marauder's map."

"You have the map? I always wondered what happened to it," Lupin said with a warm smile.

"Well Fred and George have it, but I think they plan to give it to Harry tomorrow."

"Ahh, I do think he will benefit it well with it. Anyways look at the time, you probably should head back to the common room."

"But I want to know more about my parents," she protested as Professor Lupin headed back to his desk.

"I will tell you in due time, but you might want to clean up you are still in your quidditch uniform," he said with a chuckle. "Come back tomorrow after your Hogsmeade trip and I'll tell you a little bit more."

"Thank you, sir" she said with a smile as she got up and left his classroom. She hadn't realized how late it was and she spent most of the time returning trying to dodge from Filch and Mrs. Norris. Peeves had caught up with her a few times causing loud bangs, but she was able to dodge him every time.

"Pig Snout," she whispered as Sir Cadogan swung open the door for her. He was currently the replacement portrait while the Fat Lady was trying to recover from the Sirius Black attack. As she entered she saw that everyone had gone to bed except two redheads who were waiting by the fireplace.

They turned their head when they heard the common room door open, a smile on there face.

"What are you guys doing up still?" She asked as she sat on the opposite couch from them.

"Waiting for you," Fred said. "Feels like it's been forever since we spent quality time with just us."

"You guys are sweet," she said giving them a warm smile. "Look, I need to tell you guys something, but you have to promise that you won't say a thing to anyone. Twins code?"

Fred and George looked at each other before nodding, holding up their hand. "Twins code."

"I had a talk with Dumbledore last night,"

"Dumbledore?" George asked, his eyebrow slightly raised.

"Yes, he told me that Amelia Potter and Regulus Black are my real parents,"

"What?" George asked slightly standing up. "What do you mean?"

(Y/n) sat George back down and explained her suspicions and the research she had been doing with Wren and Fred. He had a few questions, but he was able to understand quicker then she thought he would.

"So that makes you Harry Potter's cousin," Fred said.

"Yes, but you can't tell him. Twins code remember? Dumbledore said I can't say anything because it's not the right time. But it's not just that. I'm a Black which means that I'm related to Sirius."

"Do you think he'll try to come after you?" Fred asked placing a hand on her thigh.

She smiled up at him slightly shrugging. "I don't know but hey it'll be alright," she said placing her hand on top of his. "But I better head up. I'm still in my quidditch uniform and in need of a shower. We're still going to Hogsmeade together? With Wren, Lee, and Angelina?"

"Is the sky blue?" Fred asked with a mischievous smile.

"Uhh yes?"

"Then yes we are."

(Y/n) let out a laugh as she reached over fluffing both of their hairs. "Goodnight boys."

"Goodnight."

***

"So you're going to meet us in Hogsmeade?" Lee asked as they approached the carriages. (Y/n) held her scarf closely around her neck as she nodded. It was colder than usual, and she regretted not layering up.

"Yes, we just have to take care of something real quick."

"Are you cold?" Fred asked standing next to her. 

"No, I'm alright," she said through chatted teeth as she put her scarf tighter around her neck. Fred let out a laugh as he shook his head. 

"Here," he said taking off his jacket and wrapping it around her shoulders. 

"Freddie, you're going to need it," she said trying to take his jacket off but Fred held her arms- stopping her as he smiled. 

"It looks better on you," he said with a wink as Angelina came up to them.

"Hurry back soon!" she said pulling (Y/n) into a tight hug.

(Y/n) nodded as she hugged her friend back before slightly pulling away and turning towards Wren. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

Wren nodded as she pulled him slightly away from the group. She didn't want Angelina or Lee to hear what she was about to say. "Look, we haven't had any time alone together and-"

"And you miss me terribly and want to confess your love for me?" Wren asked with a slight laugh.

"Real funny, no but I talked to Dumbledore and Amelia Potter is really my mother."

"No way!"

"Yeah, but you can't say anything. Not even to Harry or Lee. Only you and the twins know, and I want to keep it like that."

"Come on Wren!" Lee called out as he and Angelina went into one of the carriages. Wren sent her a sly smile before leaving. She turned her attention to Fred and George who had just started making a snowman.

She let out a small chuckle as she held her wand up and said a small spell making the snowman explode all over the twins.

"Carter! You're dead," George called out as she let out a laugh and started running away.

"You have to catch me first," she said sticking out her tongue as she continued to run.

"Oh, I'm going to catch you," Fred said with a smirk as he caught up to her, wrapping his arm around her waist and bringing her to the ground.

"Freddie!" she laughed as George flopped himself in the snow next to her. "I hope this never ends."

"What?"

"This, us. I love you guys." She said linking her hands with them.

"Hey, look!" George said pointing to the air. "Harry!"

He was right, footsteps were appearing in the snow even though they couldn't see him. Fred and George hopped u from the snow linking their arms with his.

"Let me go," Harry said cursing under his breath.

"Clever Harry."

"But not cleave enough," George said with a laugh. (y/n) just shook her head as she followed them behind an empty corridor.

"You guys, I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade," he said as Fred pulled the invisibility cloak off of him.

"We know," the twins said in unison. "don't worry we'll show you a quicker way. Come and join the big boys."

(Y/n) just kept shaking her head as she pulled the Marauders map out of Fred's pocket and handed it to Harry. He looked at her with a questionable look before accepting it. "What is this rubbish?"

"What's this rubbish he says. That there are the secrets to our success."

"But we decided your needs are greater than ours (y/n) if you will," Fred said with a grin.

(Y/n) grabbed her wand from her back pocket before placing it on the parchment. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

"Messer Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs are proud to present the marauders map. Hang on this is Hogwarts! Is that really? No-"

"Dumbledore in his study-"

"Pacing. He does that a lot."

"So, you mean this map shows-"

"Everyone."

"Where they are-"

"What they're doing-"

"Every minute-"

"Of every day."

"Brilliant where did you get it?" Harry asked as he looked back down at the map.

"Nicked it from Filch's office of course. Now there are seven secret passageways. We recommend this one," Fred said pointing to the one eyed witch passage. "You better hurry Filch is on his way."

Harry said a quick thank you before heading off. (Y/n) smiled at the twins before looping her arms with them. "You know, that was a really nice thing you did for him."

"I'm a little sad to see it go, but it's in good hands now," George said as they walked down to the village. All the carriages had left so they were forced to walk down. Which she didn't mind since she felt like she hadn't spent a lot of quality time.

"Do you mind if we stop at the post office? I need to mail off a letter to Aiden. I think it's time he and I have a talk about everything."

"Do you think he knows?" Fred asked.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling he might. Come on," she said pulling them inside the owl post in Hogsmeade. It was filled with tons of different owls and a small writing station in the corner. She went to the corner grabbing some parchment and quills as she wrote to him.

Aiden,

We need to talk. It's about my parents. Can you meet me in Hogsmeade next week?

love you,

(y/n) Carter

She gave the letters to one of the tabby brown owls before exiting with Fred and George and entering the Three Broomsticks. Wren, Angelina, and Lee were huddled in the corner laughing as they approached.

"It feels so good to be back here," (y/n) said with a laugh as she looked over to her friends. She met Fred's eye and smiled. The bubbling feeling never leaving her stomach as he sent her a wink and reached over to take a sip of Lee's drink. She smiled as she leaned into Angelina and laughed at what George had said. Everything was going to be alright.

A/N: Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

11.3K 293 30
"I hate your lips, I hate your voice, I hate the way you walk, I hate the way you say my name, I hate your beautiful face, I hate your pretty freckle...
11.7K 144 22
This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this story; Voldemort. When Voldemort recrui...
71.1K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
4.6K 279 60
"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?" "No" "FATHER WHY?" "You are already promised" --- To marry someone usually means to attach yourse...