Property | P. JM

By glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... More

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Eighteen
- Nineteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Thirty Nine
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Forty Nine
- Fifty
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Fifty One

8.2K 432 46
By glitterypjimin

Jimin only let my hand go as we reached his room or I should say, Our room? I snapped my thoughts, I watch Jimin as he  sat on the edge of the bed, I look around and indeed Jinhee unnie moved my things here since my luggages and my handbag is already here.

He changed his clothes with plain white tee, he fixed his messy hair before turning around and his serious and piercing gaze met mine, I slowly walked towards him and I reached for his hair and run my hand through his hair, he looked up on my as I was combing his hair and his lips pursed. I look down to met his eyes and bite my own lips.

"Are you still mad at me Jimin?" I asked softly and I shifted my gaze to focus on his hair instead.

Jimin wrapped his arm around me, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his. I stand between his legs and I blushed as he did and I just let him do it but damn my heart is thumping like crazy against my chest, I feel like I'm going to faint.

"Yes,"

My heart stopped with his answer, I stopped combing his hair and my lips turn onto a light pout and I moved a little to take a step ack but Jimin's arm tighten around my waist and pulled me back so I'll stay at the same position.

"But. I told you, I love you..." I softly said, I swallowed thickly and I look at him and he closed his eyes shut

He groaned, I can feel his frustration. He pulled me even closer, Jimin bent my knees down and I was now sitting on his lap and my arms wrapped around his neck, he look at me with a glare

"You're crazy. You think i'd recover that fast after seeing you kissing another man?"

My heart thumped crazy again and my cheeks heat up

"I pushed him away Jimin, I don't know if you saw that but I did pushed him away, I'm sorry"

He rolled his eyes at me then he looked away and I bite my lips and tried to go after his gaze but he just looked away.

"I said I love you and you acted like it's nothing..."

"You're making me feel hopeful," he muttered without looking at me and I sighed softly but the smile in my face broke out and caresses his cheek.

"You don't believe me then?"

He looked at me and his mouth lightly agape but he didn't spoke again, he shut his mouth when he realized that he doesn't know what to say yet.

"God Jimin. We fucked and all that.. for how many times..."

He stared at me with his eyes wide open, he lifted his hand and put his index finger over my lips and I chuckled before pushing his hand away.

"Made love you mean..." he corrected and I rolled my eyes and cupped his face

"I couldn't and I wouldn't do with someone else but you Jimin because it's you, you're the one that I love then now? you wouldn't believe me when I say that I love you, are you that numb?"

"Are you actually thinking that I am going to marry you for the company huh?"

"I don't care anymore as long as I'll be married to you."

I shake my head and laugh at him, God! Our eyes met and I saw the seriousness in his eyes and my smile faltered. I felt his hand slowly caressing my back and my heart pounded so hard. With this distance I am sure he can heart how loud my heart is beating. The intimacy right now is making me dizzy.

"But is it true though?" He asked gently. "You're in love with me."

Goddamn, this bastard! I tried to get away again so I can explain properly, today, right here, right now I'm going to say what i feel for him, everything. Jimin wrapped both of his arms around me to make sure I am not going anywhere but here in his arms.

"You're in love with me." He said again

Our eyes met and the intensity and the passion in his eyes is making me feel lightheaded

"Yes." I whispered

Jimin chuckled on my ear. I bite my lips as I shivered at the sound of his hoarse laughter against my ear.

"What happened to all the time you said me "I will never like you" then?"

I shrugged.

"You want to marry me because you're in love with me huh?" He whispered against my neck this time. The tip of his nose running against my neck.

I titled my head lightly to give him more access to my neck and my arms around his neck loosen a little.

"Yes." I answered

"Since when?" he muttered

I bite my lips and closed my eyes.

"Back when I was sixteen...."

Jimin stopped momentarily and his embrace became tighter as if he doesn't have any plans to let me go ever again, as if that's all he want to do.

"That's bullshit!" Jimin said loudly and I firmly shake my head

"I didn't lie with my feelings Jimin, all of those are true, the only thing I lied about is my age Jimin, that's all, I was so young back then, I was aware of my lies, I know we can't be together..."

"Fucking hell! I could wait till your eighteen!" He immediately said as if he thinks that I'm going to change my mind with what I said earlier about everything.

"It was different back then Jimin, we're not on the same world..."

"I don't fucking care! fuck Y/N you can be a fucking beggar for all I care, I don't care! Why did you told me that you were lying to me then?" He said painfully and I closed my eyes shut

When I opened my eyes our eyes met again.

"So you'll push me away, because that what you should do."

His jaw clenched and he buried his face on my neck

"We fucking lost years!"

"It's okay Jimin, we have years ahead of us, That is what's important," I said calmly and hugged him tightly

Jimin sighed heavily and rested his chin on my shoulder, he grabbed my hand and hold it firmly as he softly kisses my shoulder.

The next day, Jimin and I sat by the shores, the sun is almost setting, I pulled my legs together as Jimin positioned himself behind me, now I am sitting between his thighs.

"My parents will be here tonight," He whispered as he kisses my shoulder and he grabbed the beach towel that we brought earlier and he place it over us, covering my thighs. To be honest I am nervous, I haven't met Jimin's mom for so long and I am scared, sure Madame Park agrees with everything but what about Jimin's mom? His dad?

"What if your parents doesn't agree with us getting married?" I said softly and he shakes his head and kisses my shoulder again and I sighed gently, melting on his soft kisses.

"Does the opinion of other people still matter to you baby? If my parents doesn't like you trust me they'll be here as soon as they heard the news about me being around you again" He said gently.

"I lied Jimin,"

He didn't spoke for a moment, his arms that wrapped around my waist moved and find my hand again, kissing the back of my hand. My heart is beating loudly against my chest, I watch him as he softly caresses the ring sitting on my ring finger and kisses it gently.

"That doesn't matter anymore baby, all I know is you're the one promised to me" He whispered

I couldn't help myself but to smile. "You promised yourself to me baby," He whispered again and I let myself melt against his chest and I look at the endless sea in front of us.

I look at the ring he gave to me years ago and the necklace that I am wearing right now. Tears slowly pooled in my eyes, Jimin kissed me right on my neck. I am so lost for words, Jimin smirked against my skin and I can feel a slight pain from all these happiness we are feeling right now.

Jimin played with my fingers, I look at the ring sitting on his own ring finger. He buried his face on the crook of my neck.

"I never had any other relationships after you..." He whispered heavily.

"Did you try to have one though?" I asked softly

He shakes his head and hugged me even more against his chest "I lost all interest for it... I don't think I can"

I shake my head and caresses his hand like he does with me.

"Maybe you've changed your sexual reference then?" I asked with a laugh to lighten the mood.

I can feel his hard and heavy breathes.

"Should we try then? let's see if I have yeah?" He said in threatening voice and he pulled me against him closer.

My eyes widen when I felt him behind me, hard and painful, he groaned against my ear and I lightly slapped his arm and he firmly held me against him.

"Stop squirming or I'll take you here" He threatened again and I laughed then he grabbed my arm and held it firmly against my chest, yet I squirmed again and his other hand held the towel firmly and he kissed my neck with a teasing laugh

"I almost forgot that you'll never be threatened like that, I forgot that you'll like that!"

"My god Jimin shut up! someone will see us here!"

"You think I am scared someone will see us huh?" he said and his voice is full of authority, it was in threatening manner.

I rolled my eyes and just decided to attack his possessiveness. "People will see me naked Jimin"

he stopped and he hugged me closer again and his lips found its way to my neck again, he breathed heavily against my skin and he kisses my neck for a long while. My heart beat loudly across my chest and I whined quietly. I wouldn't be able to recover.

"After our honeymoon, let's go back to Ulsan"

I rolled my eyes and bite my lips

"I might be pregnant after our honeymoon" I said and I look behind him and he stopped on whatever he is doing and pour eyes met.

"You're not taking the pill?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked and he violently shake his head "Of course not!" he answered almost yelling, He looks like he's about to explode "I thought you were taking some because, you hated me.."

"I'm not, I don't Jimin" 

None of us spoke again, I am fine like this, with him holding me and felt like he'll never let me go agin, his hand softly caressing my skin, the intimacy is driving me crazy. I look at the setting sun and Think about the things that happened, I truly understand why Jimin hated me before. I remembered how he's into it, planning our future together. He's pages, even years ahead of me when it comes to this. It's making me feel so guilty bak then. It made the his pain buried deeper in his heart and in his head, that's why I understand if he pushed me so much that day.

He's committed and he planned the future with me only to find out all the lies I made. It was a very devastating news.

I cherished the silence between us. I was calming and peaceful, I am with him and I am contented, so contented.

Yet it was snapped when Jimin's hand was rested on my inner thigh, his thumb brushing against my underwear a bit and I purred softly, Jimin chuckled against my ear. I immediately grabbed his hand and pulled it away.

And Jimin brought it back and this time his touches are bold, touching me slowly and passionately.

"Jimin..." I muttered softly

"Shhh baby, relax" He chuckled and bite my ear and he carried on rubbing me against my underwear

my cheeks flared and I bite my lips to cage my moans.

"Jimin... someone will see us!" I told him, I'm breathless and purred once again.

Jimin grabbed the towel and covered my body, it was big enough to cover my chest and my thighs and his finger skillfully rubbed me, swiftly sliding his hand inside my underwear and rubbed my folds, I hold on to his arm and I bite my lip as he carried on playing with my womanhood and Jimin covered my mouth as he pushed his finger in, caging my moans in his palms and he kissed my neck, lightly nipping and I squirmed against his arms.

Jimin laughed and kept his hand pressed over my mouth as he added another finger and scissor me, he pushed his fingers deeper and I bite my lips harder, almost drawing blood.

My body violently shook when Jimin pulled his fingers and I whined against his hand and pinches him and he laughed, pulling his hand away and kisses my lips and when he pulled away, my eyes widen when he shoved his fingers inside my mouth and allow me to taste myself. He smirked and kisses my forehead.

He carried me back to the mansion and I glared at him when he put me down and he grabbed my hands

"I want to get married to you, by the end of the week baby"

I bite my lower lip. His words are laced with finality

"I have you now and I'll make it permanently as soon as possible. I want it all official before the week ends, I can't wait any longer."

I breathed heavily and press my head against his chest and nodded and hugged my tightly.

"Yes, Jimin. I want that too"

He smiled against my forehead and hugged me back, just as tight

"I'm so fed up hearing Kim Y/N when it should've been Park Y/N a long time ago."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 10.4K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"
372K 13.4K 48
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦." "𝘜𝘮-" "𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭." Highest Ranking #1 in bts
102K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
65.3K 1.8K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...