𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗪 ― jacob...

Bởi MAXIMAUFF

─── ⁂𝄪ヅ⍣↠❃¨• SHOW ME HOW BERTRAND ! BERTRAND ! ʲᵃᶜᵒᵇ ᵇᵉʳᵗʳᵃⁿᵈ ⁺ ᶠᵉᵐ!ᵒᶜ ˢ... Xem Thêm

oo. SHOW ME HOW
i. lola
ii. lava girl and shark boy
iii. xolo = sherlock holmes
v. mr. vince
vi. freak
vii. game night
viii. happy birthday?
important

iv. oh, atlanta

2.1K 96 56
Bởi MAXIMAUFF

─── ⁂𝄪ヅ⍣↠❃¨•

NOELLE was peacefully laying in her bed, her thick blanket almost wrapped around her body as a way of protection. the sunlight ever so slightly seeping through the cracks of the blinds and the muffled ,only almost, inaudible noises of the new york streets. she had been sharing a small apartment with her roommate. having axel as a roommate had many benefits, he was her best friend, he loved to cook and clean, he was insanely funny and entertaining and he paid half of the rent. considering the fact that noelle spent most of her time in atlanta anyway, it was good to not have to pay insanely high prices for rent. queens was more quiet and suburban than most areas of the city, it was something she appreciated. but peace and quiet is never guaranteed for long when you have to annoying best friends who loves to call you at 7 in the morning all the way from california. noelle pulled the blanket over her head but she couldn't ignore the loud vibrating of her phone. finally fed up, she stuck out an arm and quickly snatched her phone from the night stand, only to hide under the covers once again.

"what. do. you. want." she spoke into the phone, her morning voice prominent and slightly cracking.

"my beautiful bestie, its time to wake up! my beautiful bestie, its time to wake up! my beautiful bestie, its time to wake up!", jacob had repeatedly sang.

noelle groaned, before getting halfway out of the blanket amd sitting up on her bed, "you know, it's moments like these where i just want to block you and forget your existence" she yawned and closed her eyes for a few more seconds.

"no you love me. anyway, you should probably get ready for your flight in two hours" he said.

the girls eyes shot wide open, oh fuck the flight to atlanta. her tiny figure jumping out of the bed, phone still in her hand, and towards her closet. she threw whatever was still in her closet onto her bed "oh my god, oh my god i forgot i'm literally gonna miss my flight!" she panicked. it was jacob's hysterical laugh that caused her to stop in tracks. heart rate going back to normal as she brought her phone back to her ear.

"oh my god, you are SO easy to trick" he laughed. of course he would do this."calm down, you still have four hours, ellie"

"i hate, despite, greatly dislike, detest and absolutely loathe you, bertrand, did you know that?" she spat. she wasn't actually mad or upset. in fact, she was used to this.

"yea right, sure you do. anyway, i just wanted to wake you up, sunshine. now go get ready" he said, sarcastically putting emphasis on the nickname.

noelle sighed, "whatever, freak. i'll see you in 6 hours and you better be there to pick me up on time".

the boy playfully rolled his eyes on the other side of the phone, "yeah yeah, don't worry me and xolo will be there"

"okay good, bye love you" and with that, the blonde hung up to get started with her day.

jacob on the other hand was sitting on his own bed, heart beating slightly faster at her last words. the two of them had ended phone calls or bid each other goodbye that way, but each time it had caused the boy's stomach to erupt in butterflies so subtly that he almost never noticed. but only almost.

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

thejacobbertrand posted on his story !

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

miyagi - kai ?

noelle miller
*plays oh, atlanta by
little feat*

bertram
ew asterisks

noelle miller
i hope u decompose

buchanana
WAIT

hannah montana
OHMYGOD UR HERE

peytunia
YESYESYES
PLS COME SEE ME N HANNAH
OR LET US SEE YOU IDC

noelle miller
YES COME OVER RN

xolito
not you inviting people
into mine and jacob's house

bertram
no manners fr

noelle miller
its literally my house too??🤨
i pay rent n shit?

xolito
.....next question

gianni punani
the way me and tanner aren't there yet
DISRESPECTFUL!!!
you better give us the same excitement

peytunia
you know we won't

hannah montana
sorry <3

mary rat
i guess i'll try

noelle miller
wait when will you be here

gianni punani
in like 18 hours 🙄

buchanana
6 hours

noelle miller
OMG YES MF
IMY KINDA
we should have a covid friendly
get together tomorrow

peytunia
YES BESTIE I LOVE THAT
BIG JUICY BRAIN OF YOURS

gianni punani
noelle being considerate of me
what an icon

noelle miller
nah b
i just dont feel like socializing
anymore today :)
gotta charge my social battery

mary rat
mood 😂

hannah montana
.....

noelle miller
mary baby
we gotta put u on "😂" detox asap

mary rat
BUT I LIKE IT

peytunia
IT'S 2021
USE 😭 OR 💀

mary rat
... i'll try

bertram
PLEASE

xolito
ohmygod yes

noelle miller
so sexy of u bae 😁

bertram
can y'all stfu now and let
me teach her how to play magic

peytunia
pls no

xolito
its been 50 minutes
and she wont understand

noelle miller
stfu xolo i'm TRYING
its complicated i have 2 brain cells

bertram
i'll sit here another hour if i have to
until you learn the damn basics

xolito
aw how cute

bertram
choke 😻

______________

HI

some drama will come in soon
dont worry besties.

ALSO plspls comment idc what
you comment i just need SOMETHING
to motivate me to continue and comments are a big factor in that.
they make me laugh a lot too so-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
615K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...