Ethereal Catastrophe | Tom Ri...

By kingethereal

and so she ate his pomegranate seeds as he choked on her honey TOM RIDDLE X OC Occasional updates More

prologue
character aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three

chapter three

6K 207 118
By kingethereal

The Slytherin common room was enough to make any person insane.

Gloom engulfed the capacity with the slight emerald hue emitting from the windows that looked out to the deep depths of the Black Lake. Few goblets were lit probably to make the room more intimate for this 'party'.

There was subtle music in the background of the crowded common room that was illegible due to the noise coming out of everyone's mouths.

Some shouting.

Some talking.

Some singing.

Some moaning.

It all faded into one big riotous thunder.

"This could have been yours!" A loud voice roared from behind Asteria.

The golden-eyed girl pivoted around focusing on the smirk painted on Kade Mulcibers face, his chocolaty eyes dreary due to his excessive alcohol consumption.

She analysed the crevices, the way his mouth moved, his creases within his lips, etcetera.

The colouring was correct.

"Pity," Asteria said with a tight smile, now she just had to make him laugh.

How do you make people laugh?

Asteria had never been particularly comedic, so what she would normally do is delve into someone's mind to find out their likes and dislikes and thus calculate how she needed to come across so that they would interpret her in the way that she wanted them to. She could then manipulate their strengths and weaknesses to work in her favour.

A drunk mind is like a puzzle that had not yet been completed, you have to put the pieces down into a specific place for it all to fit together so you could see the picture perfectly - meaning it takes a whole lot longer to decipher what's actually in a person mind.

Normally, Asteria will look at this completed puzzle in a sober person's mind and instantly see exactly what she is looking for.

In this case, it was much harder and therefore would take much longer so she would just have to try and make him laugh or get him to give her a toothy smile through her intuition and charm.

"It had always been my dream to live underwater."

"Sweetheart, my dorm will always welcome you; plus I can make other dreams come true." He said suggestively.

You make me want to peel my skin off and feed it to Abraxas.

Asteria laughed in response hoping that he would mimic her actions but he just stood with a lazy smirk, drink in hand and a sultry glint shimmering in his pupils.

Normally she was quite talented in situations like this, but she had absolutely no desire to bed Mulciber.

However...

No.

Not in Hogwarts.

"I'm being absolutely serious," he said as he traced his index finger along her jawline until he reached her chin placing his thumb to caress her cheek, looking down at Asteria with stars in his eyes as if she was the only other person in the room. "It will always welcome you."

She placed her hand on his wrist to pry his digits off her face and said in a tight voice, "I doubt Abraxas would be too happy about that."

"Please, you have him wrapped around your little finger. Plus, correct me if I'm wrong but you two are not together as of yet so," he crept forward and whispered into her ear, "Let me make you feel good."

She stepped back, inside: absolutely disgusted, her face: void of emotion.

"Have you not been betrothed to any cousins yet then?" Asteria asked, half jab, still half trying to extract a laugh.

And he did, slightly. He chuckled but it was enough to see that the first smile belonged to Kade Mulciber.

As if he couldn't get even more abominable.

The desire she had to transfix a dagger within his thorax, watching him choke of the sizzling honey she had poured down his trachea, gushing into his lungs dissolving the tissue that made them up. Making him feel the agonising torment of every cell melting into nothing whilst she gouged out his heart and put it into a jar.

A meaningless trophy.

No.

Not in Hogwarts.

"It doesn't have to be a cousin, it could be yo-" Mulciber started but was interrupted when a voice loudly exclaimed "Asteria Aurum!"

Lukariah Avery came jogging over much to Asterias relief and gave her a warm embrace.

"Luke!" she smiled, "I've missed you terribly, Mon Cherie"

"It's been far too long," his sable hair fell carelessly over his forehead as his chestnut eyes twinkled in excitement. "I knew you'd be a Ravenclaw, evil genius."

"Ravenclaw, the house of mudbloods and blood-traitors-" Mulciber butted in but was once again interrupted.

"Yes, she's a Ravenclaw who would have known!" Walburga laughed hysterically, obviously had too much fire whiskey and swung her arm around Asterias shoulders, "You could have been sharing a dorm with 'Ella and I, I would have kicked out Parkinson for you but no, you're sharing with a mudblood and a blood traitor."

Mulciber laughed again slightly harder this time which further confirmed her theory, his top left canine a touch longer than his right and a jagged chip missing from his bottom incisor.

"Which ones?" Mulciber snickered.

"Patil and Chang, you should have seen the look on their faces when we walked in- priceless!" Walburga snorted eyeing the two wizards in front of her- Avery looking quite uncomfortable.

"Ahh, Rosier and I are very well acquainted with Patil in particular," Mulciber slurred "If they give you any trouble do not hesitate to tell us, although something tells me we carved enough sense into them already..."

Bingo.

Gabrial Rosier was always perfectly groomed suggesting that his teeth would be flawless like the ones seen in Tia's mind.

Rosier and Mulciber.

Gabriel and Kade.

Monster and Monster.

Follower and Follower?

But why? Sure, they had their prejudices but why go to these monstrous lengths to try and prove that pure-blooded wizards are superior?

Were they being forced?

No, the glint of achievement in Mulcibers eyes as he pieced his puzzle together shows the true belief, his free will that has been gifted him.

"Come on, they're not that bad." Avery chuckled awkwardly.

"Avery, they're the scum of the earth. Dirt runs through their veins, unworthy to be enrolled here, unworthy of the title of witch or wizard." Walburga exclaimed baffled at the notion of a pureblood Slytherin seeing muggle-borns as anything more than the dirt on the back of their shoes.

"I just- yes, you're right," Avery sighed.

Asteria shrugs off Walburgas arm and saunters over to Mulciber, her dainty hand gracing his arm softly, mimicking the gentleness of his finger-tips embracing her face. The divinity within her bewitching eyes looking up to Mulcibers charming face as she said "What did you do?" Fabricating innocence whilst painting her words with the sweetest, sickliest honey that would hopefully one day slither through his organs like a million needles, piercing through his anatomy slowly and painfully.

She wanted to hear the accomplishment in his voice, the boasting of his success, the feign authority. Just to pull it away with a simple hand gesture and hear the contrast within his screams.

No.

Not in Hogwarts.

"Let's just say-" But was interrupted for the third time, by a vexatious enigma.

"Mulciber. A word." Riddle was standing abaft of Asteria, she twirled around to greet his tall stature but his cerulean eyes were glaring directly to Kade, avoiding all eye contact with the Aurum witch.

"Yes, my-" Mulciber stopped and eyed Asteria quickly before finishing "Riddle." and walked sternly with him.

The 'my' stuck out, were they dating? Asteria couldn't sense any lust between them however she couldn't sense anything that related to Riddle at all.

'My' what?

Asteria obviously looked extremely bewildered to which Walburga and Avery noticed both looking at each other as if they could literally see the cogs in her brain turning.

"How about you tell people their futures, I have tarot cards in my dorm that I could get for you- people love when you do that!" Walburga suggested, trying to get Asterias mind onto something else but it wasn't working.

Who is Riddle?

A riddle in itself.

"Alright," Asteria replied focused on the unthinkable conundrum flying through her frontal lobe.

Walburga audibly sighed in relief and shouted to the party, "Asterias telling futures! Accio tarot deck."

Asteria sat down at a table, looking extremely frustrated. Her pride felt like it was slowly decaying with the presence of Riddle.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a pale hand snaked around her neck tilting it up towards Abraxas' argenteus eyes. "You look stressed, what's the matter?" he asked her as he caressed her cheek in the same way Mulciber had done.

"Just trying to solve a puzzle." She replied nonchalantly, glancing to where Riddle, Mulciber and Rosier were speaking in hushed tones. Riddles eyes wavering between the two boys and then to Asteria as she caught his sharp gaze.

A girl with wild blonde curls, similar to Asterias aunts, sat in front of the Aurum witch.

Lucretia Black.

Walburga's cousin, Asteria knew Lucretia very well despite being two years older than her. When they were younger Walburga never let Lucretia play with her an Asteria resulting in many tears and tantrums, but Asterias never had a problem with her.

"Lucretia, I take it you want your future told even though I've told it to you about five times over the summer," Asteria said as other Slytherins started to gather around.

"Things may have changed, I want to be prepared for what's to come," Lucretia argued.

"You're going to have a permanent prick in your finger but alright," Asteria sighed as she picked the tarot deck from Walburga.

"Your hand?" Asteria said gesturing that she should put them within hers, she took a few deep breaths then released Lucretia's hands. She then took her bracelet off of her wrist, this bracelet had been passed down for decades through the Aurum legacies. The main charm containing a small gold needle to prick peoples fingers when performing blood magic- blood magic was the second most powerful kind of magic within divination making the predictions more accurate as you have a piece of that person within the spell. The most powerful being sacrificial divination, where you would sacrifice an animal, person or part of a person to amplify the magic people created.

Asteria pricked Lucretias index finger and drew the third eye sigil onto the table and mumbled under her breath, "Tertium modo est oculus aperta ad omnia-"

The blood then started to sizzle and bubble indicating that it was ready to use. Asteria started shuffling the deck feeling a different kind of energy to the readings that she did for Lucretia during the summer when only three popped out, now there were six.

"Ace of Wands reversed, this is different- I guess you were right the predictions must have come true during the summer. You don't have a direction just yet which is understandable, you're only in the fourth year, the misdirection will probably lead you to feel uninspired and unmotivated. Ten of swords reversed, ah it can't get any worse than it has been in the past- the only way is up, mon Amie." Asteria says as she picks up another card, "Eight of wands upright, you'll be eager to find your purpose and direction thus deciding what you want to do which will lead to new beginnings. This is a really beautiful reading, upright Three of Wands basically means when you find your purpose you will grow rapidly with no obstacles, expanding views, career, love and more. The last one is- oh."

Asteria stopped and looked at the card closely trying to decipher what exactly it entailed, "The Queen of swords reversed is a difficult card, it could represent you or a partner but I'm sensing more you, it means that you'll become bitter and cruel...but I'm not overly sure. It's not really showing me a clear picture as the last ones did so that means it can be avoided so- just follow your heart and you'll be fine" Asteria said with a smile.

"That's fine I don't mind being cruel, Thanks Asty," Lucretia said and then shuffled to her friends.

Asteria did a quick cleaning spell on the table before her, then saw a brunette-haired boy entered the seat that Lucretia previously sitting in.

Lukariah sat before her holding his hands out and then exclaimed "Read me, you evil genius."

"Evil genius? That's twice you've said that now?"

"It's your new name, you're an unbelievably intelligent mastermind that's a bit evil. But it's okay I still love you." Avery said enthusiastically.

Asteria followed the same ritual that she did with Lucretia, murmuring a spell to make the blood fizz and then picked out the cards.

"The Fool upright, new beginnings. You have a path ahead of you that is a fresh adventure full of spontaneity and in this path is...The Lovers upright," Asteria gasped. "A new relationship is coming your way, I'm sensing a soulmate connection within it you just need to have good communication with this person because this card is ruled by Gemini which is an air sign."

"I don't know what that means but it sounds positive, carry on."

"Ace of pentacles upright, like The Fool card, it's a new venture with this person whos coming into your life, new opportunities, prosperity, abundance. The hanged man upright...hmm that's interesting, it means to progress with this journey you'll need to make a sacrifice but all relationships come with sacrifice so I wouldn't worry. Eighth of swords upright." Asteria stopped and took a deep breath.

"Is everything alright?" Avery asked.

"Yes, where was I? Eighth of swords upright, you may feel trapped which will make you feel powerless but they're traps we create ourselves. I've seen it in peoples mind, it's like a placebo effect- a drug that doesn't actually do anything but makes us think it's doing something. You might feel imprisoned but the door is open you just need to go through it." Asteria said not fully convinced that that's what it meant but just overlooking it and going to the next card and sighed in relief. "Page of wands upright, freedom- so you'll get through whatever you were going through with excitement and the desire to learn and venture without fear of the unknown."

When she turned over the last card Asterias face paled.

Every cell that moved throughout her body stopped and froze into place.

The shimmer within her hair dulled and the hypnotic essence within her eyes melted away.

Death, Upright.

This could just mean a transition, a change in Lukariah's pathway and that's what she saw, however not without the loss of someone-that may even be himself.

"Asteria darling, are you alright?" Abraxas' voice echoed in her right ear as he turned her face around to look at her.

"Mhm, I'm fine, I'm fine," Asteria said as she waved Abraxas away.

"Are you-"

"I'm fine, Abraxas."

"Lukariah-" She stopped looking down at the card and put it back into the pack. "Queen of cups, upright. You'll be calm, comfortable and content with your lover" she said with a feigned smiled.

"Magnifique, evil genius," Avery smirked not suspecting the forged card readings authenticity at all, "Do you want a drink?"

"I'll just have a butterbeer please, thank you."

"No, thank you." He says and then walks off with a slight spring in his step.

"What was his last card? And don't tell me it was Queen of Cups." Abraxas questioned when as soon as Avery left, concern filling his eyes.

"It doesn't matter."

"It does matt-"

"Some things are better left unsaid, the universe will take Lukariah whenever it sees fit. I can't alter that, but what I can alter is that he doesn't live his life in fear of when his death occurs," Asteria hissed quietly looking around to see if anyone heard her.

"I know and I'm sorry, darling," Abraxas sighed as he stroked her golden hair. "I just want the best you know? For all of us, the world will be a much better place for us soon but I guess you can see that already." He chuckled and carried on, "I need to get something off of Lestrange, will you be okay?"

She nodded then waved him off as he planted a kiss on her temple.

Her mind whirled with ideas, she hadn't even been at school a day.

'A better place for us soon enough' stood out in bold letters at the front of her mind. Then something clicked. A better place void of muggle-borns, perhaps? It would make sense, in regards to the everpresent prejudice towards them. The pureblood families support in the rising of Grindlewald who is actively trying to hold authority over muggles. Maybe Riddle wasn't their almighty leader? Maybe it was Grindlewald and Riddle was a mere commander in his ranks.

She glanced over to one of the windows to which Riddle was sitting reading a book.

Asteria noticed the way his skin didn't glisten like most, it was chalky and dry like his skin was bloodless and blanched.

The way his eyes crinkled slightly when he focused on a particular word or sentence. She couldn't see the title of the book he was reading but he looked mesmerized with whatever it was disregarding the rowdiness of the common room.

He didn't look like the party type, his mannerisms, the way he conversed with people- the fact that he's reading a book in the middle of a party.

To anyone, he would just look like a very attractive sixth year, but Asteria knew he was so much more than that.

She just needed to find out.

Curiosity killed the cat, Asteria...

She got up and gazed around the cramped room to try and find a particular dark-haired witch.

Walburga was dancing with two Slytherin boys that looked to be a little too close to her considering how drunk she was.

A perfect alibi.

"Walburga!" Asteria shouted as she held onto a slumpy Walburga Black that looked absolutely dazed, "Let's get you to your dorm, guide me to it."

The Black witch clung onto Asterias shoulders, barely able to stand up.

She just needed her to lead her to her dorm and hopefully spill a few secrets. Walburga love to talk whilst she was drunk so this should be fairly simple.

"Asteria, you know, I was really upset that you didn't get into Slytherin. Like-like there was a pang in my stomach."

"That's called disappointment, Walburga. Who's the boy that keeps hovering around. Riddle is it?"

"Yeah, his dorms next to mine. He's... friends with us. He's scary..." Walburga said in a child-like voice.

"Scary? As in, how?"

"You just...you-you-" She didn't get to finish as she was sick up a dorm room door.

"Come on," Asteria said sighing whilst pulling Walburgas hair back. "Which ones yours?"

"That one." She said whilst pointing at a door. "The passwords: pureblood."

Of course it is.

Asteria muttered the password whilst carrying Walburga in. Her dorm room was similar to the Ravenclaws just the blue replaced with green and a slightly smaller window that looked out to the deep black lake.

She placed the drunk witch onto a bed as she passed out instantly.

"I'll go get you a sobriety potion," Asteria whispered not sure if Walburga heard her. But it didn't matter. Her plan wasn't to get the potion, her plan was to get information about Riddle and Walburga conveniently told her that his dorm was next door to hers.

She quietly shut Walburgas door behind her and looked at the door next to it. Luckily, Walburga's dorm was at the end of the corridor meaning there was only one door next to it.

Now she just had to get into it.

She took a deep breath and hoped the universe would give her some sort of indication as to what the password would be.

She tried a simple 'alomorha' but she knew the password would be much more complex considering the security measures surrounding his mind.

She was really regretting not taking those intuition lessons with her aunt over the summer.

I have trust in the universe.

'Riddle' echoed in her mind.

Was his password 'Riddle'?

She tried it and not to her surprise, it didn't work.

She analysed his door. It was deep mahogany with snakes carved within it, one of the eyes on the snakes twinkled at her slightly when she stared at it closely. All the doors were the same so there weren't any outstanding factors that Asteria could manipulate.

She stood at the door, expecting something to pop into her head when the door burst open.

A dainty girl with short, black hair and forest green eyes stepped out giving Asteria a glare as she walked past her. Theodore Nott stepped from behind her confusion swimming in his hazel eyes.

"Asteria?" He asked.

"Sorry, I thought this was Abraxas' dorm!" Asteria laughed as the excuse rolled off of her tongue like honey droplets.

"It is. Did you need something?" He said in a slow, emotionless voice.

"I was just feeling a bit chilly, do you mind if I get one of his jumpers?" Another excuse oozed down her lips.

"Sure." He said in a monotonous expression.

She walked into the room, it was exactly the same as Walburga's. She could tell which bed belonged to who, Abraxas' the messiest, Nott's perfectly ordered like his mind and the latter being Riddles. His bed was flawlessly made- no creases within his duvet or anything out of place however his desk was messier than Abraxas'. Parchment, quills and books littered the smooth wood, one book, in particular, stood out amongst them.

She moved over to Abraxas' side of the room and started to go through his trunk trying to not be obvious that she was investigating Riddles side.

The book was a full-grain black leather book with gold triangles stapled onto the corners. The energy emitted from it was like no other object Asteria had ever seen, she could see the strings of magic breathing from it intricately sewn into the spine exhaling its darkness within its pages. It was like she could read it without having it within her hands as she could do with minds. It was like it had a heartbeat, like it was alive.

Like it had a soul.

Her fixation on the book was broke when a dark presence entered the room.

She glanced to the door, where Riddle had entered his dusky eyes instantly clinging to Asteria and then glanced over to Nott and raised an eyebrow.

"She's just getting one of Abraxas' jumpers." He exclaimed in a detached voice with a hint of annoyance. "Is it alright if you stay with her a minute whilst I go see if Sybils okay, we were...interrupted."

Riddle replied with a nod as he made his way to his desk as Nott exited the room.

"I don't believe we've met." Riddles voice was sharp, cunning with a slight airiness. "I'm Tom Riddle."

Tom? A muggle name?

"I don't believe we have: Asteria Aurum."

"You're a seer, correct?"

"Seer, Veela, Witch, you name it it probably runs through my veins. I'm sure you know all about me already, considering you're sharing a dorm with Abraxas. I hear he doesn't shut up about me." Asteria chuckled as she glanced up and looked directly into Tom's stormy eyes, his waves crashing into her gooey insatiable pupils like a tsunami engulfing everything in its path but her sickly sweet honeycombed walls barricading its entrance. "The real question is...who are you, Tom?"

His eyelids squinted slightly into a glare like they were protecting his pupils from being infiltrated by her nectar.

"Because Tom," She stood up and bit her lip and started walking towards him until she was around a meter away, "I'm very intuitive, I see the little things no one pays attention to, no one cares for, no one knows about. The slight quiver within the voice that mutters 'Riddle'; or perhaps the avoidance to talk about you at all; or the fact that Walburga just told me she finds you 'scary'."

He smirked. A smirk perfectly crafted by Perses. A smirk of destruction. A smirk perfectly crafted for Asteria.

Asteria knew exactly how to stroke his ego. He wants to be feared; he wants to be known. All leaders do. 

"If you're so intuitive, then you should know all about me."

"Intuition has its limits."

"Pity."

"It is. Thus leading me to be particularly curious."

"Curiosity killed the cat, Miss Aurum."

"So I have heard."

Tom's eyes radiated a patronising glower that Asteria bathed in. He sees himself as an omnipotent tyrant. A sacrosanct vitality. God on earth.

"My curiosity hasn't withered, tell me- who is Tom Riddle?"

"I'll make you a deal."

"A deal?" Asteria asks perplexed.

"A deal."

"And what does this deal entail?"

"You need to break whatever charm you have on Malfoy."

"Do I sense jealousy?"

"Clearly your intuition skills aren't up to scratch, break the charm and I'll tell you whatever you need to know."

"No."

"No?"

"No."

It was an awful deal.

Yes, Asteria would get to know what game is being played in this school but at the cost of her first 'play thing'. Abraxas' was sacred. He was to be her lawfully wedded husband. Malfoys are known to be possessive and Asteria hates to be controlled. She will always be a ruler and nothing will ever change that. In addition, whatever this diary held could have all the answers she desired within it anyway- it was just a slightly more difficult route. Nothing interesting is ever easy anyhow.

"Why?" Tom asks, smirk dissipated, as a cruel glint sparkled within his eyes. He's not used to being refused, Asteria deciphered.

"As I said, I'm very intuitive. I find out everything, eventually." She stopped and then picked up Abraxas' jumper, "Why do you want me to break the charm?"

"Your presence makes him weak."

"Why do you need him to be strong? And don't tell me you care for him."

Do you want him to be a ruthless killer of muggle-borns?

"Break the charm and you'll find out."

She could basically feel the fury emanating off of him.

She pulled Abraxas' quidditch jumper over her, glad she chose that one due to the 'MALFOY' inscribed below the Slytherin crest. She smiled and replied with a simple "No," and strutted out of the dorm room into the large corridor.

She leant against the wall stunned.

As if she wasn't flustered enough before.

She wasn't giving up Abraxas.

Especially not to Tom Riddle.

Tom- a muggle name? Muggle-born? Half-blood? Muggle sympathising parents? That wasn't important at this moment so she pushed it to the side of her mind.

What was Abraxas like when she was in Beaxbatons? What did Tom lead? What is he doing?

Who is Tom Riddle?

She took a deep breath and muttered 'pureblood' to Walburga's door to find her sprawled across her bed. She got her changed into her pyjamas and tucked her up whilst noting in her mind to get her a sobriety potion.

She exited her dorm quietly and found herself back in the common room within the heart of the party still as lively as it was when she left. Looking for a certain platinum haired Malfoy.

She spotted him conversing with Rosier and Lestrange by where the drinks were situated.

Asteria stared at him like he was her prey. Who was Tom Riddle to tell her to break off the charm she had on Abraxas? He's a nobody. She's never heard of him outside of this school. Asteria Aurum is royalty within the wizarding world. She has the strongest bloodline in the history of all magical beings. Tom Riddle was a muggles name, muggles whom which are the scum of the wizarding world, powerless beings with no purpose. Tom meant simplicity, Asteria meant stars. She was the whole fucking universe compared to a simpleton like him.

Asteria stood infuriated in the middle of the common room. She then glanced at the entrance of the dorm to where Tom was stood, now in his uniform. She presumed he was off to do his prefect rounds.

Perfect.

She looked back at Abraxas and smirked, a smirk Perses would find irresistible. She started towards the Malfoy heir with an unreadable glint in her eyes. When she got to the three Slytherins she grabbed onto Malfoys black tie and pulled him towards the exit of the common room glancing at him subtly whilst biting her lip.

They walked out of the common room into the dungeons hallway, Abaraxas' tie still in her hand, "Is there a classroom that we could," Asteria chuckled slightly batting her eyelashes at him whilst pouring her honeyed venom onto her words, "you know...have some fun."

Abraxas' eyes looked at her as if she was the whole universe, absolutely dazed in her hypnotic grace. "S-Slughorns classrooms just down here," he muttered entirely focused on the Aurum witch in front of him.

"Parfait," Asteria said as Abraxas lead her to a potions classroom. Her ambition wasn't to 'have fun' with Abraxas, it was to show Tom that she was the one in power. Authority was a birthright within the Aurum decent- he needed to know that.

The couple stumbled into the potions classroom Abraxas' lips instantly finding Asterias. She kept her eyes on the window that was on the door looking for any sign of Tom.

"So beautiful," Abraxas muttered as his kisses fell to her neck, "You look so sexy in my jumper."

"I know."

His hands trailed to between her legs where her stockings ended, his digits tracing circles onto the bare skin gradually etching there way up to her underwear as she let out airy whimpers.

He hooked his fingers onto her underwear and pulled them down slowly as he lowered his head to her thighs and started painting kisses within them. He slowly got closer to her sweet spot, leaving teasing kisses upon it. He then curled his fingers into her entrance as he grazed his tongue onto her clit making her let out a loud moan encouraging him to keep going.

Asteria fell back and sat on the table whilst Abraxas followed her movements, her skin tingling from the feeling of the cold wood beneath her. She had a clear view of the window still looking for signs of Riddle.

Abraxas massaged his tongue harder and faster against her sensitive spot and thrusting his fingers at a harsher pace. He took his other hand grabbed her waist tightly, moving it up gradually so it was caressing her breast over his jumper.

"Abraxas-" Asteria breathed and then she saw a twinkle of a green cloak.

Tom Riddle.

Asteria ground harder on Abraxas' tongue pleasure filling her up.

"I-I'm gonna-" Her honeyed eyes caught Toms as she smirked at him as she came undone onto Abraxas' tongue. Rage clouded Toms mind as he stormed off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323 11 14
"call me aphrodite, as they bow down to me." tom riddle x oc
134K 6.2K 74
Please don't go, I'll eat you whole. TOM RIDDLE x male oc BOOK ONE OUT OF TWO
46.1K 899 32
"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆? 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚?" ✵∞✵ 「𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟕...
81.5K 2.5K 48
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...