Katsuki Bakugou x reader (Som...

By PutItAllBehindU

•○• Under editing and revisions Plz 18+ For the sake of the content, we're all assuming the characters are ag... More

First time..
In love with a Hero (male reader)
Sexts
What happens when you Sext
The letter
The letter pt 2
bnha character theme songs
Married life pt 1
Married Life pt 2
Life is a Highway
Surprise Visit
Soft Spot Pt. 1 (TW)
Soft Spot Pt. 2
Perfect? (Trans ftm reader)
Stuck between a rock and a hard place. (Threesome)
Guilty Pleasure
Dead to me
Outbursts pt1
Outbursts pt2
Jealousy
Nightmares pt 1
Nightmares pt 2
Bloody Murder
See Me
Reader w tourettes (scenario)
Weak? (Chubby reader)
Depressed reader (Scenario)
A/N

Phera-Moans

6.1K 95 11
By PutItAllBehindU

No Ones POV

"We shouldn't be here Bakugo." you snap.

"I didn't ask you to come dumbass." The blonde brushes off your comment as you enter the abandoned building. You roll your eyes and rub your temples. Why the hell did you go after him? You knew there would be no changing his mind, or stopping him. The two of you suffled through the hallway.

"Where the fuck are they?" Katsuki banged his fist in the wall.

"Shut up." you hissed. A door slamed in the distance, maybe on the floor above, and a shiver ran down your spine. They're here. An evil smile is plastered on Bakugo's face. You can practically feel the bloodlust oozing off of him.

"Don't you fucking dare!" You grab his hands as he raised them, ready to blast, and scolded him in a hushed tone. "Look, the pros are on their way here, WE shouldnt be here. Our asses are dead!" You hold the blonde by his collar and pull him to you. "If anyone finds us, we'll get expelled, or die."

Footsteps echo down the hall fromthe stairwell, and you start to panic. Fuck. You quickly scan the hall and see an open door. You drag Bakugo into the small room and shut the door. The footsteps grow louder.

"Like I said, no one is here." An unfamilliar voice sounds from the other side of the door.

"Well just to be sure." A second voice hisses. Twice.

"Fine."

The two people seem to retreat down the hall and go back to the stairs. You let out a breath you didnt know you were holding and relax slightly.

"You fucking idiot, I could have handled those two!" Bakugo's hand holds you be the throat and pins you to the door. You shove him off you.

"I don't care Bakugo. I'm not taking any chances here, we need to leave." You look at him dead in the eyes and he holds your stare almost in a challenging manner. Bakugo takes a step closer to you, your bodies just inches away. You study his face. He isn't angry, no it's something else. Whatever it is though, it lights a spark inside you. You bite the inside if your lip and look down towards his chest, averting your eyes. Want and desire suddenly course through you.

Katsuki places a hand on the door behind you, and places his hand under your chin, tilting it up to him. You let out a shakey breath and you feel your womanhood pulse. What the fuck has gotten into you. This shouldn't turn you on. Just a minute ago there were two villains, a few feet away.

You place your hands on Bakugo's chest as he closes the distance between the two of you. His lips are on yours in an instant. The kiss ia a hungry frenzy. A lust driven battle for dominance. Nothing romantic about it. Your lips move against his, and tounges collide exploring eachothers mouths. The hand on your chin moves to the back of your head and tangles into your hair, pulling you closer. You let mewl into the kiss and roll your hips against the man in front of you. He growls and puts a hand on your waist to still your movenents.

Katsuki pulls his lips from yours and leans over to your ear, "You're gonna have to be real fucking quiet." His tounge grazes the shell of your ear and his breath is hot on your skin. Bakugo attacks your neck leaving hickies and bite marks littering your plush skin. He bites down on a spot that pulls a moan from yout throat, and he chuckles in victory. His hands travel down your torso, and under your blouse to fondle your breasts. A surge of pleasure rushes down to your core and you grind your hips against his bulge once more.

"Please Baku~" you whimper, "touch me."

He plants a final kiss on your collar before trailing his hands down to your thighs. Your pussy clenches and goosebumps rise on your skin from his touch. You are sure your underwear are soaked through, but you shamelessly moan and grind against Bakugo's hand as he touches your clothed folds.

A loud crash and bang are heard a few floors up and someone laughs, another screams.

"Remember what I told you about being quiet. You wouldn't want anyone to find us." Bakugo's voice is gruff and low as he speaks. He moves your panties to the side and he runs his finger up your slit and circles your clit. He nibbles on you earlobe before using his other hand to bring you in for another kiss. Your body shudders from his touch and you moan into his mouth. You feel your cunt clench again and your slick drips down your thigh. Katsuki continues to play with your clit, before inserting two fingers into your core.

"Fuck Baku~" you moan again. This time he grinds against you, allowing you to feel his clothed erection press into your thigh. Bakugo adds another finger pumping inside you, and uses his thumb to stimulate your clit at well. You feel your leggs start to skake at your impending orgasm. You stomach tightens and you arch your back. "I'm gonna cum~" you plead. Bakugo smirks as he removes his fingers, denying you pleasure. "Dick." you huff.

"Oh, not yet." he chides. Katsuki licks your juices off his fingers before kissing you once more. Sofly this time. He rests his forhead against your own.

"On your knees Princess." You do as you're told and unbuckle his belt. The blonde unzips his trousers and pulls them down along with his boxers enough for his dick to fall out. Your eyes widen at his size. You never really thought about Bakugo in a sexual way, so this was a surprise to you. You couldn't deny, this man was sexy as hell, and the sight in front of you had your mouth watering.

You placed your hand around the base of his shaft and gave a hesitant lick to his tip. He let out a heavy breath and groaned when you took him into your mouth. Your tounge swirled around his cock as you bobbed your head up and down on it, and used your hand to pump whatever you couldn't fit in your mouth. Bakugo's fingers tangled into your hair and helped guide your mouth. You appreciated that he wasn't pushing youre head. As your mouth worked, saliva began pooling and dripping down your chin. Crimson eyes watched you work. You dared look up at Bakugo and hummed around him. The vibrations caused his dick to twitch in your mouth and his eyes rolled back. You felt yourself get turned on by this and you let your unoccupied hand tease yourself.

A low growl ripped through the blonde and he pulled your mouth off him. "Stand up for me and face the door." he cooed. You did as he said. Bakugo's hands lifted your skirt, and pulled your drenched panties down, letting them fall to your ankles. You stuck your ass out for him, and widened your stance. Without warning he pushed into you drawing out a loud moan. He pulled out slightly, only to thrust back in harshly. The fast pace he was setting matched the hunger and desire from before. His dick thrusting deep inside you was driving you crazy. His hips snapped against your ass and you couldnt hold back your moans as much as your tried. Bakugo pressed his chest to your back as he continued drilling into you, his hand wrapping around your throat.

"I told you to be quiet." Katsuki let go of your throat after a squeeze. "Open." He tapped a finger on your lips and you obliged taking to of his fingers in your mouth, using them to stifle your moans.

The crashing and banging from earlier was still continuing and more yells were added into the mix. You figured the heros had made it. You were brought back from your thoughts as a hand rubbed against your clit causing you to buck back on Bakugo's dick. You met his thrusts as he continued his assult on yout pussy. Your legs began shaking once more and the knot in your abdomen was tightening. Your walls pulsed around Katsuki, and his cock twiched. He pulled out slightly and re positioned himself so when he pushed back in you cursed loudly.

"Fuck~ ngh.. right there!" you chanted. Bakugo continued to hit your g-spot. "Im-"

"Cum for me y/n." he cut you off, and thats all you needed before pleasure ripped through you. Your legs shook vilently and you threw your head back as you moaned. Katsuki mounded into you mercelessy as you rode out your high, then pulled out. He gave himself a few tugs and came on your ass. You whimpered at the loss as your cum tickled down your legs.

"Fuck." the blonde grumbled. You slumped down to your knees as your legs gave out. Katsuki chuckled. Yoou rolled your eyes as you caught your breath. The fighting on the floors above was still going on. You had to get out of here before somone found you guys.

"Let's go." Baku said, as if reading your mind. You pulled your underwear back on and fixed your skirt before activating your quirk and getting the two of you out of the building safely.

"What the fuck was that?" Bakugo said. You shrugged and let out a laugh.

(Time skip to class the next day)

As you entered the classroom everyone was takling about how the heros infiltrated the LOV hideout and that there was a new villain.

Kaminari's voice stood out as everyone heard him say ".. his quirk had to do with pheramones and libido."

Mineta snickered, and you deadpanned. You eyes locked with Bakugo's. Oh shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 13.7K 89
𝘝𝘢𝘦! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦. I looked down at her sleeping form and kissed her forehead. I know...
28.2K 475 14
Roman Reigns a.k.a. Samoan Superman has everything that he wants in his life. He has a beautiful wife named Galina Becker, and a daughter named, Joel...
870K 27K 29
"To hold me down you have to be my ride or die. You gotta be down for whatever, whenever. " Michael said. I looked into his eyes beautiful hazel eye...
712K 16.2K 143
I don't see many of these, so I thought I could create one. Characters that'll I'll include: ~Asta ~Fuegoleon ~Luck ~Mereoleona ~Nozel ~Yami ~Yuno...