『 ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ 』ʟᴜᴋᴀ ᴄᴏᴜғғᴀɪ...

LunarSkieYT द्वारा

maybe it's fate that brought them together...or maybe a wrong number ♡Highest Rankings ♡ #1 in Luka #1 in Mir... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 + special
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
Update

27

9.2K 353 910
LunarSkieYT द्वारा

"Hello my Queen."

"HUH?!?!" You gasped in shock.

"Greetings [Y/N], I am Pollen. I'm your Kwami!" the mystical being spoke

"Kw-what now and how do you know my name?" you questioned as Pollen fluttered around.

"I will grant you magical powers with the Bee Miraculous, just put the Bee Miraculous in your hair and say the magic words 'Pollen, Buzz on!' ".

"Wait..so you're saying I can help de-akumatize Luka with the powers you give me?"

"Yes my Queen, The Bee Miraculous-"

"Pollen, Buzz on!"

"W-wait!" Pollen screeched.

♡♡♡

"Milady there you are! I'm sure you've come up with the purrfect plan to catch Silencer."

"Ohhh of course I should have thought of that hehe."

"Don't worry Bugaboo, I'm sure you'll think of a great plan, but right now we've got a villain on the loose and he's looking for revenge!"

♡♡♡

"Woah, now I know what Adrien meant when he said this suit was designer!" you gleamed while twirling around to look at your reflection.

You had a bright set of cute wings on your back, along with suit that was made to accommodate to your body type perfectly.

"I wonder if I can fly." you wondered whilst attempting to make the wings on your back flutter, however they wouldn't budge.

You hadn't noticed that you were holding a spinning top in your hand until you looked down after your moment of disappointment.

"Wonder what this does.." you mumbled, throwing the top to the other side of the room, however it didn't stop going and instead you felt yourself go flying forwards.

"HEY STOP!!." the spinning top was still going down the hallway, dragging you down with it.

It even managed to turn a few corners which you weren't fortunate to go through gracefully.

"STOP, SLOW DOWN, HAULT, DO SOMETHING!!" you yelled as the spinning top kept going, almost as if it had infinite string.

"This way Milady!" you heard a voice say from around another corner and you knew exactly what was going to happen as your pressed your feet down to brace for impact.

"WATCH OUT!" you yelled to warn whoever was around the corner, but it was too late as you came crashing into them as soon as they turned the corner.

"Owww..." you groaned, rubbing your forehead with a sad expression, "That hurtttt.."

"Chloe? Wait no, you're not Chloe- What are you doing with the Bee Miraculous?" Chat Noir questioned and you gave him an awkward side glare.

"I'm uhh... a rookie..?" you tried to play it off but Chat didn't seem to buy it as he leaned closer to look at you.

"Ohhh I know! I've heard of you before! Your name is Bumble right?" Chat asked as Ladybug stood next to him with her arms crossed, she looked completely unamused that you had stopped the progress that the two of them were making.

"Uhh yeah that's right, nice to meet you I'm Bumble!" you nervously laughed, and Chat flashed you a quick wink before hooking his arm around you and pulling you away.

"I told you to stay outside." he whispered in a harsh tone, that was all he said before he walked back to ladybug and motioned for you to follow.

"Try to keep up newbie!" he said with a chuckle, quickly reverting back to his other personality.

"Uhh yeah, I'm coming!"

♡♡♡

"Where are you hiding Bob Roth?" Silencer spoke from down below.

"We need to find a way to stop silencer so that I can use my cataclysm to destroy the object where his akuma is hiding..but I don't know where it is and we cant let him catch us or else its game over."

"OH OH I KNOW- THE AKUMA THINGY IS-"

"SHH [Y- Bumble... you need to keep your voice down.." Chat noir warned you.

"S-Sorry..first day on the job..haha I'm a little nervous.."

Ladybug was completely unamused as she typed something out on her yoyo and a message appeared on your spinning top

"How did you get the Bee Miraculous, I had no intent of giving it to you whoever you are."

You groaned and began typing back while Chat Noir watched silencer from below.

"Well I dont think it matters who I am, I'm here now and I'm ready to get the job done and do whatever it takes to save Luka."

"So suddenly you show up and you're all high and mighty? Chat and I have much more experience than you have, so just stay out of our way and let us get the job done. Once it is over you will give me the Bee Miraculous back and thats an order."

"Did someone shove a stick up your ass or are you just this cocky all the time. Can't handle someone coming in to steal your spotlight, or maybe you're just jealous and think I'll steal Chat from you."

"Chat? This has nothing to do with him dksfklsdjfsklfsklfs." she keyboard smashed and you let out a soft giggle.

"I win, check mate bug bitch."

Ladybug looked as if she wanted to pounce on you as she lunged forward but luckily chat caught sight and was able to hold her back.

"Ladies Ladies..we're all on the same team here..and I think I have an idea so listen close."

"Ladybug, you'll go down to distract Silencer while I hide. Bumble, you need to use your miraculous' power to sting silencer in place, once that's done I can jump out and cataclym his helment.. which is where I think the akuma is hiding. Everyone gets their voices back and Ladybug saves the day woohooo!" he cheered at the end in a playful way.

"You know what kitty..that might actually work, good job!"

Ladybug only rolled her eyes and nodded in agreement.

"Okay Bumble, once silencer is in place you're going to use your venom to freeze him in place got it?"

"Wait No-"

"Okay Bugaboo now's your chance!!"

♡♡♡

"Bob Roth, you cant hide forever! Unless you've seen my darling [Y/N] then you should come and bring me what's mine."

Ladybug jumped down and silencer let out a loud groan with his hand.

"You again? I'm not looking for you so get out of my way, I'll be taking your miraculous anyway but I need to find Bob Roth first.

Ladybug just shrugged and help up and item and silencer was taken aback

"But that's impossible how could you have summoned your lucky charm?" he spoke with her voice as she did the motions and an object came to appear in her hand. It was a vacuum cleaner.

"BUMBLE NOW!" Chat yelled and you used your spinning top to jump from the ceiling. Your landing was anything but graceful as you quickly stumbled to the floor.

Silencer harshly stepped on your back, pinning you down as he went down on one knee.

"Is she a newbie? Cute. Too bad I have no sympathy for her, I'll crush her like the disgusting fly she is."

"UH RUDE MY NAME IS BUMBLE NOT HOUSEFLY YOU RUDE WANNA BE CLOWN!" you groaned while pushing him off, which was surprisingly easier than you expected.

The powers of the miraculous made you significantly stronger than you were before which gave you a boost in confidence.

"This is the end of the road for you silencer, VENOM!"

You only briefly read about your powers but as soon as you activated it, you dove under silencer to tap him on his leg, leaving him with a sting and rendering him immobile.

"ITS ALL YOU KITTY!" you yelled out to Chat Noir who dropped from above while triggering his cataclysm.

He fell down to destroy his helmet, releasing everyone's voices in the hair including ladybug's.

"Ahhh much better," she sighed in relief," No more evil doing for you little Akuma, time to de-evilize. Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly. MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

Your eyes sparkled as the magical miraculous ladybugs took over the sky to reverse all the damage that was done. You had never experienced this before, nor had you ever seen someone akumatized. The experience was unusual and definitely scary, but you had a feeling you'd see a lot more of Ladybug and Chat Noir if you hung around Paris for a little while.

Luka was released from his frozen position and dropped to the floor, luckily you were there to catch him and hold him up.

"Ladybug..Chat Noir and-" he looked back at you and confusion was painted across his face.

"W-Who are you..?" you mumbled as you helped him to stand up on his own, "Me? I'm the girl who saved you duh! O-Oh uhh I mean..my name is Bumble!" you corrected yourself with a soft giggle and Luka laughed with you.

"Well I hope I see the girl who saved me around again sometime." he flashed you a quick wink and you felt your heart melt, however you were interrupted by the buzzing of your miraculous.

"Time to go, see you later Milady!" Chat grabbed you and the two of you ran out from the building as fast as you could leaving Ladybug and Luka alone and confused.

♡♡♡

"Adrien I-"

"[Y/N] what you did was irresponsible and most importantly you put yourself in danger. Do you have any idea what could have happened to you?!?" Adrien yelled and you felt yourself coward backwards, you had never seen him this upset. More importantly you could see the pain and fear in his eyes.

"I dont know what I'd do if anything ever happened to you, please don't ever do that again." he returned to his much softer tone and you felt him pull you into a tight embrace.

"I-Im sorry Adrien.." your voice cracked as he hugged you and you could feel the tears forming in your eyes.

"Im so sorry..I didn't mean to scare you.." you sobbed into his chest and he gently caressed your head.

"Its just.. Luka.. I wanted to be the one to save him..I couldn't stand to see him like that.. I-I..." you were cut off by your own sobs and Adrien softly shushed you.

"He means a lot to you huh?" He asked with a soft chuckle.

"I-I cant date him..I can't let this happen again. I'll just leave and we wont see each other ever again so what's the point. I'm going back home soon and Luka will be here and who knows when we'll see each other again." your grip around him tightened as you continued to sob.

"Tell him how you feel [Y/N]. I've seen the look in your eyes when you see him, it's like youre glowing and- and you're so happy when you're with him.. You deserve to be with someone who makes you happy, I want you to be happy [Y/N]. Just talk things out with each other okay..?"

"O-Okay.." you sniffled and hid your face in Adrien's chest.

"I believe in you.." he whispered softly.

♡♡♡

You paced back and forth outside of Bob Roth's studio, you hadn't seen Luka in at least 4 hours and you were so nervous to confess your feelings to him finally.

Thoughts of regret were coming in your mind but you quickly refocused and continued pacing, it had already gotten dark and Kitty Section was going to make their debut soon. Tons of people were going to be at the studio for the live performance.

When a flash of blue hair came into view you stopped in your tracks and turned around," Hi.."

"Hey.." he spoke.

"There's something I-"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"No- You go first!"

"No- You go first!"

The two of you spoke at the same time and you shared a quick laugh.

"Ladies first, he motioned towards you and you took a deep sigh.

"Did you really mean everything you said when you were akumatized." your face had a saddened look as you recalled everything that he said, though you did remember all the flirting that the two of you did as well.

"I'm sorry..I dont remember anything.. what did I say? I hope it wasn't mean." his hands moved to grab yours and his eyes met yours and suddently you remembered the whole reason you were out here with him, to confess.

"No.. It's nothing..I just thought that-"

"Hold on, before you finish your sentence there's something that I need to do.. close your eyes and no peeking!" you gave him a sarcastic eye roll and closed your eyes.

You felt something cold, yet firm be placed in your hands, and when Luka told you you could open your eyes you felt as if you might cry.

It was a record titled [Y/N].

"Told you I'd do it.." you said with a chuckle as he looked away and scratched his neck.

"Luka I-I..I can't believe you- Is this why you were working late hours...?" he gave you a nod and you continued to stare in shock, "I don't know what to say Luka.."

"You dont have to say anything [Y/N].. I just wished I gave it to you sooner.. that's all.." he trailed off as he looked back over to the doors of the studio.

"I should probably go back inside-"

"Wait Luka! There's something I need to tell you..."

"Hm?" he tilted his head in the cutest way possible and is eyes sparkled as you gazed into them.

"Luka I.."

"Luka, it's time to go get ready, you guys are on in 10." Marinette interrupted as you lowered your head in disappointment.

"It's okay.. I'll tell you after the show." you gave him a smile only to make it seem like you weren't upset.

He seemed to not buy it but he smiled anyway and turned around to leave, "come find me later okay?"

You gave him a smile and watched him and Marinette walk away while chattering.

Your fingers ran over the cold feeling of the record as it reflected on the city lights. The song was titled [Y/N]. He said he was going to name his song after you, but you didn't think that he would go through it.

As your eyes were glancing over the cleanness of the vinyl your eyes caught sight of something crumbled on the ground.

You moved towards it only to find out that it was a sticky note that had been crumbled up as if it had been discarded, you wondered if Luka dropped it while leaving.

Your curiosity got the best of you as you picked it up and smoothed it out to read it.

Je ne suis pas très bon en anglais, mais j'ai appris à écrire ceci juste pour vous, "I love you".

I'm not very good at English but I learned how to write this just for you. I love you.

"Luka...I love you too.."

You didn't even have time to think about why the note looked like it had been discarded. You were too busy running inside of that building for the third time today, only this time you were there to confess your love to the boy that you loved.

While you ran through the halls trying to find Luka you stumbled upon two men who looked to be security guards.

You thought you saw a glimpse of his blue hair when you called out to him "LUKA!!"

"Hey what are you doing here, this is reserved for members of Kitty Section only." One of the security guards scolded in an unwelcoming tone.

"I am a member of Kitty Section!" You lied as you tried to make your way past the guards but they grabbed you.

"Yeah but there's only 4 people on the band!" The other guard asked as their grip on you tightened.

"Fine okay, I'm not a member of the band. But I know someone who is and I really need to talk to him!" You admitted in defeat and kicked your legs back and forth to try and break free.

"Oh yeah? And what's you're relation to him?" The guards both laughed in a condescending way as they began to take you away.

You firmly placed your feet on the ground and stood still.

"I'm his girlfriend."

♡♡♡

You groaned while sitting on one of the stairs outside of the studio.

The music from one of the higher floors was as loud as ever as you and Pollen sat outside in the cold and huddled together for warmth.

"Cheer up my queen, I think the concert is over!" Pollen tried to reassure you and you nuzzled her cheek with the tip of your finger.

Just as Pollen said people sure began to flood out of the studio in an chaotic way. There was much yelling and excitement, posters supporting that band and even merchandise.

You placed pollen in your pocket and took off straight to the elevator.

There was no time to waste, you had to find Luka.

♡♡♡

You were wandering the halls for what seemed to be like hours, though in reality it had only been a total of 10 minutes.

You were about to give up looking when you caught sight of his most recognizable feature, his blue hair.

You took off running and as you got closer you could see he was standing with someone.

It was Marinette.

As you got closer you heard the two having a conversation and stepped around the corner to eavesdrop.

You held the record close to your chest along with the note, you couldn't wait to finally be with Luka after so many weeks of waiting.

That was until your heart started racing and suddenly you felt it drop.

"You're the most extraordinary girl, Marinette. As clear as a musical note and as sincere as a melody. You're the music that's been playing inside my head since the first day we met."

You didn't even hesitate to step around the corner, and suddenly it felt as if your whole world had stopped.

"[Y-Y/N]! " Luka turned around to face you, but your head was down as you avoided his gaze.

There was a loud breaking sound and you weren't even sure what it was..

was it your heart breaking..?

You looked down to see blood dripping from your hands and you knew what it was.

You had broken the record that Luka worked so hard to pay for, and the pieces fell to the ground.

"Oops..?" You let out a miserable laugh.

"I guess you know how my heart feels now."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

58.1K 1.7K 26
You move to Paris after your dad got a new job and was introduced to a boy named Luka. He takes you on wild adventures but you never saw him anything...
330K 13.7K 79
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒕...
10.2K 405 71
Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Queen Bee. Alya, Chloe and Marinette are...
1.8K 86 6
A normal kid with a somewhat normal life is what you were. If someone were to tell you you'd become a superhero on the first day back at school you'd...