The Grimm Slayer (DoomGuy Mal...

By stormbro

(In this story Y/N, you are the Doom Slayer. Even in this world, your objective is still the same: Rip and Te... More

Myterious World
Who Is He?
Welcome to Beacon
Preparation
Emerald Forest
Transformation
First Day
Temper
In Time
Teammates
Kill Them All...
The Hunter and The Hunted
To The Hunt
Painful Past
Evolved
Buried Feelings
A/N: NEW BOOK! Cold Blooded Killers (Raiden Male Reader X Akame Ga Kill)
A/N: NEW BOOK! The Will of The Heart (Rorschach Male Reader X Persona 5)
On Ice
Outbreak
A/N: Apologies for the long updates!
Group of Unfortunates
Returning Fear
A/N: NEW BOOK! Parasites (Prototype Male Reader X Parasyte the Maxim)
Investigate
The Doom-Destoyers
Ghosts of The Past
A/N Chapter! Please Read!
Missing in Action

An End to a Nightmare

1.3K 28 41
By stormbro

(Hope you enjoy!!)

The Tormentor roared a long roar at the three of them.

Issac: "How the hell is this thing still alive?!" He shouted.

Carver: "Friend of yours?"

The Tormentor tried to slash them with it's arm, only for them to dodge it and run to cover.

Issac: "I fought this thing back on Titan station...I thought I blew it up!"

The Tormentor took down a pillar that was falling towards Issac and Carver. Carver pushed himself and Issac out of the way and both got up.

Carver: "Apparently, it's not dead."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "Guts...huge guts..."

They looked over at him. His body started steaming up as his body turned red.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "MUST...KILL THEM ALL!" He yelled.

The Slayer lunged at the Tormentor and grabbed on to it's spine. It struggled as it tried to shake the Slayer off. Carver and Issac were surprised by the Slayer's action.

Carver: "One way or another, we're killing this thing!" He says as he starts advancing.

Issac prepared himself as the Tormentor would charge at him. He rolled out the way and started shooting at it's limbs, knowing where the weak spots were. However, with all the noise they were making, and since the Marker was in the same room as them, Necromorphs started busting through the vents and coming towards them. Issac turned around just in time to kill several incoming Necromorphs. Carver was also busy with Necromorphs once he saw them coming towards him. The Slayer was keeping the Tormentor busy as he started punching it with a lot of force from its back.

Up on the Overseer's Office, the group could see what was happening in there on the Overseer's computer. They all felt unease when seeing the Tormentor.

Lucas: "Those guys...we need to end this. How do we blow up this mountain?" He asked Collin.

Collin: "This place uses up a lot of juice, so we made a built-in reactor core. By overloading the system, we might just have time to escape."

Lucas: "How much time?" He asked with a low tone.

Collin: "Ten minutes...give or take. We need to head to the reactor core first though. It's on floor 7."

Lucas: "Alright. Who here knows how to overload the system?" He asks as he looks around.

Petra raised her hand in almost a shy manner.

Petra: "I can."

Collin: "Me and Petra helped build the thing. We can do it." He says with a nod.

Scientist 3: "What about us?" He said as he asked while holding on to the Overseer.

Lucas: "We're getting out of here...all of us."

Scientist 4: "And him?" He said as he looked at the Overseer.

Overseer Jacobs: "Let me go! I cannot allow you to-"

Lucas walked up to him and punched him in the face, knocking him out.

Lucas: "We'll drop him off with my friends. Let's go!"

They all run together downstairs as quick as they could. While running, Lucas took out his scroll. He contacted Yuri and Rachel.

Yuri(scroll): "Lucas!"

Lucas: "Yuri, Rachel, listen up! We're heading to you guys to drop off the Overseer as well as two scientists. Then me, Collin and Petra will go to the reactor core to blow up this mountain. Have you guys made any outside contact?"

Rachel(scroll): "Yeah! I managed to call in for help! They're on their way right now!" She said joyfully.

Lucas: "That's good! We're on our way!"

He put away his scroll.

Lucas: "Alright, help is on the way everyone. Let's just get to my friends, to the reactor core, and hope that rescue will come in just in time!"

As he said that, he heard a loud scream in front of him. He saw the same Necromorph from before. It was brutalizing a random Atlas soldier to pieces.

Lucas: "Not you again!" He said as he changed his sword into his gun.

He shoot at the Ubermorph but it would just keep moving. After it would loose a limb, it'll just regenerate.

Lucas: "Everyone, just run!"

As Lucas would shoot off its limbs, they ran past it and got to the elevator. They went to the level where Yuri and Rachel were at, and oddly made it there with no resistance. Lucas opened the door, where Rachel and Yuri were waiting.

Yuri/Rachel: "Lucas!"

Lucas: "Hey guys. Take care of these three will ya?"

The two scientist carried in the Overseer and dumped him at the corner of the room.

Rachel: "What happened to him?" She asked Lucas.

Lucas: "Don't worry, I just put him to sleep. Any ways, what here until I contact you and the Slayer that the reactor's gonna blow."

Yuri: "Ok, good luck guys."

Collin: "Thanks, we'll need it to pull this off."

Petra looked nervous but kept her composure. The door closed behind them and they ran to the floor where the reactor core would be.

Down at the level -5, Issac was panting heavily as he was standing over a pile of dead Necromorphs, some not so dead, and so he went to work to make sure they were.

(Headphone Warning...it's Hilarious)

Carver: "Damn Issac!" He said as he was killing Necromorphs.

Issac: "I'M GONNA KILL EVERYONE LAST ONE OF YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!" He screamed as he killed more Necromorphs than Carver.

The Slayer ripped off one of the Tormentor's arms off, swung it's arm and killed over a dozen Necromorphs. It roared in pain and stumbled back for a bit.

Samuel: "I think it's about time you finished this." He said with a tired tone.

The Slayer panted heavily and then activated his PlasmaBlade. He charged towards the Tormentor and then cut it's other arm clean off. He then jumped up in the air and stomped on it with so much force. Apparently it was done, so he decided to blast it's face several times with his DoomBlaster from his shoulder. It's head was just a smoldering hole. Even so, he wasn't done. He started ripping it apart as he was just in full bloodlust.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "RIP AND TEAR!!!" He shouted.

He completed tore it to pieces. Soon, his body lost its redness and steam stopped coming out. His arms started shaking rapidly, he couldn't stop. He was still standing.

Vega: "Your body is undergoing another seizure."

Samuel: "It's impressive how you're even still standing."

The Slayer panted heavily as he turned to see Carver shoot the corpses of Necromorphs while Issac was just unleashing his fury on them with his boot. The Slayer looked around to find the Marker...and soon enough he did. He stomped towards the Marker. When he got closer, he stopped. His head started hurting as it was speaking to him. The hallucinations of his dead friends: Keith, Kara, Henry...they were all slow walking towards the Slayer.

Marker/Keith/Kara/Henry: "We are many. You are alone. You left us to die. You are responsible. You will die. Become us. Be us. Join us Y/N, join us."

The Slayer was silent as he started fighting the enemies around him in his mind. In reality, the Slayer was hovering along with the Marker in mid-air.

Issac: "Slayer! Slayer!!" He called out.

Carver: "He can't hear us Issac! Stay focused! More incoming!"

More stronger Necromorphs were coming their way. They stood by at the ready with their weapons.

Up on the communications center, Yuri, Rachel and the others. The Overseer was slowly starting to gain consciousness. As he was, there was a noise coming from a small vent right beside him. He slowly turned and then the cover popped open...for a head to come out. The Overseer screamed, making the others in the room run to investigate. The head was trying to rip off the Overseer's but the Overseer managed to get it away and threw it at one of the scientists.

Rachel screamed as she grew terrified of what she saw. It reached out to them, but Yuri stabbed the head with one claw before using his other hand to shoot the body. The scientist panicked and went to the door to get out.

Yuri: "No don't!"

Just as the scientist opened the door, the Ubermorph appeared and stabbed the scientist before today it aside in a brutal manner. The Ubermorph then looked at Yuri and Rachel and then slowly walked towards them. The Overseer saw this as his chance to get away, so he did. Rachel sliced off it's head, only for it to regenerate. Yuri went to attack, but it knocked Yuri away. It attacked Rachel with a few cuts to her torso and leg.

Rachel: "Ahhhhh!!" She screamed in pain.

As she went down on the floor, the Ubermorph was about to finish her.

Yuri: "GET AWAY FROM HER!!"

Yuri's body then glowed dark blue as his hands were covered in blue fire. The Ubermorph looked at Yuri, making Rachel get away and letting Yuri unleashed his flames on the Ubermorph. It screeched in pain as it was flailing around. Yuri increased his heat, making the monster burn faster. It's body, started boiling and melting, it continued to scream as it was covered in blue fire. Soon, it was just a black puddle. Yuri breathed heavily before calming down.

Yuri: "He won't be getting back up from that..." He chuckled.

Rachel then went to Yuri and hugged him. He was surprised, but he hugged back. She was scared, so she cried. Yuri stroked her hair.

Yuri: "I've gotcha Rachel...it's ok..."

On level 7, Lucas, Petra and Collins finally made it to the reactor core. The lights were bright and the sounds were kinda loud. Luckily, no Necromorphs.

Lucas: "We're here! Collin, Petra, do your thing!"

Collin/Petra: "Right!"

They went to two separate computers on opposite sides of the reactor core.

Collin: "Increasing power...levels are rising..."

Petra: "Shutting off cooling system...I could feel it get hotter..." She says as she wipes her forehead.

Collin and Petra then pressed a button on their sides. The alarm then started blaring as the room turned red.

Computer: "10 minutes until total reactor meltdown. All personal evacuate immediately..."

Collin: "Alright, now we just have to-"

Collin gets shot on the shoulder and then Petra runs over, only to be grabbed by the Overseer.

Overseer Jacobs: "Nobody move or she's dead!!" He shouted.

Collin: "Argh...Petra!" He says as he grips his shoulder.

Lucas reaches for his sword.

Overseer Jacobs: "Don't even think about it! Drop it!"

Lucas: "What are you doing?!" He yelled.

Overseer Jacobs: "I'm stopping you from destroying this facility! All these years of tests, research, precious data...! I won't let you destroy it! I refuse!"

Lucas grit his teeth as he was figuring out what to do.

Carver was beating down Necromorphs with his gun since it had run out of ammunition, only for him to get hit by one and thrown next to Issac, who was on his knee, shooting at the Necromorphs, only to run out of ammo as well. Both their rigs were in the red. Carver coughed a he clenched on to his wound.

Carver: "Guess...this is it..."

Issac: "I...we can't die just yet...we have to-arrrrgghhhhhhhaahhh!!!"

Both Carver and Issac groaned as their heads started hurting badly as they heard voices. The Necromorphs were freaking out as they stopped in their tracks.

Carver: "WHATS GOING ON?!?!"

Issac: "I DON'T-AFGGANHHH!!"

Yuri and Rachel were clinging on to their heads in pain as they started hearing voices.

Yuri: "RAAACCHEELLL!!"

Rachel: "YURI! I-IM AGHHHGGHHH!!"

Lucas, Collin, Petra and even the Overseer were groaning in pain as they fell to their knees.

Lucas: "RRAGGHGRHHAAHH!!"

They kept hearing the same phrase:

Marker/Keith/Kara/Henry/Yuri's brother/Familiar voices: "Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us whole Make us-

"KAR.......................EN...................TUK...."

The Slayer remembered these words. He spoke so that the others would understand.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "Rip.......and.......tear......."

The Marker in the mind world then cracked a bit.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "Rip.....and.....tear.....!"

The Slayer stood in the middle right in front of the giant Marker in his mind. Then...

Lucas: "Rip...and...tear!" He repeated.

The Slayer looked to his side to see Lucas. He was very surprised to be able to see him in his own mind. The enemy kept saying the same phrase.

Yuri: "Rip...and tear!" He roared.

Rachel: "Rip and...tear!" She said cheerfully.

Collin: "Rip and tear!" He said with laughter.

Petra: "R-Rip! A-And! T-Tear!!" She shouted nervously.

Even Issac and Carver showed up.

Issac: "RIP...! AND...! TEAR...!" He screamed.

Carver: "...What the hell, RIP and TEAR! He said with a shrug.

One by one they showed up, making the Slayer surprised. Underneath the helmet, he smiled. Everyone nodded together and then inhaled.

Doom Slayer(Y/N)/Lucas/Yuri/Rachel/Collin/Petra/Issac/Carver: "RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR!"

(SAY IT WITH THEM READERS!)

With every shout, the Marker grew more and more cracks and the voices grew less and less noisy. Soon, the Marker completely broke apart and soon everyone was back to being in reality. The Necromorphs dropped dead. The Slayer landed on his knee. Issac and Carver shook their heads as they looked at each other. Lucas, Collin and Petra looked at each other before looking at the Overseer, who looked as if he had shot himself in the head. Both Yuri and Rachel ran as they held hands.

Computer: "3 minutes until total reactor meltdown. All personnel, please evacuate immediately."

Lucas: "We've gotta go!"

Issac: "Let's get outta here!"

Carver: "Don't have to tell me twice!"

Everyone ran to the elevators and went to the decks. Soon, they saw a ship that would rescue them. They all cheered as they saw the ship. It landed and then Atlas soldiers came out and ushered in the survivors.

Atlas soldier: "Everyone onboard now! Go go go!"

Everyone quickly got onboard the ship and not a moment too soon. Just as they were taking off from the decks, the mountain started blowing up from the middle into both directions. They all watched as the mountain blew up with a bright flash.

The nightmare had ended...but a new one, was sure to come back...

(That's the end of Chapter 21! I hope you enjoyed and please feel free to comment your thoughts on this book! Thank you!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 869 26
[DISCONTINUED] Attention: This is an AU for both DOOM and RWBY. Some things will be altered or changed involving the protagonist and the lore of DOOM...
2.2K 20 31
This is my (Male Reader x RWBY x BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) fanfic. Whether you think this is canon to my previous fanfics or not is up to you. When...
258K 4.4K 36
This story is about a gamer who got transported to the world of Remanant. He spawns in the jungle with his trusty system Mira,But there is a big mish...
1.8K 40 6
What happens when you merge two universes together to face a large threat? The Justice League finds themselves in a new world, unfamiliar with their...