The Youngest Salvatore

By xxshadowsingerxx

First book. Vanessa Salvatore, 164 year old vampire. Twin sister of Stefan and younger sister of Damon. Thr... More

Reunited
Elijah Mikaelson
Re living the past
Dagger
The surprise
My darling
MEETING THE SCOOBY GANG
Brothers meet lover...
The linking ceremony
DAMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The lie
The ritual part 1
the ritual part 2
the ritual part 3
the confrontation
New Orleans
Davina
Meeting the stepdad
The witches
Fun and games
Meeting the pack
The pack ritual part 1 (the warning to kol)
Pack ritual part 2 ( the issue)
The Ruthless Tribrid Returns
A new killer at large
The plan in motion
The trauma
Anger
The Murder of One
Finding The Sire Line
Mary Quite Contrary
Captured part 2
He's unstoppable
The Bad B is Back
Before Sunset
London is ruined
Insanity
Kol and the Gilberts Part 1
Kol and the Gilberts Part 2/ a new beginning

Captured

1.6K 23 1
By xxshadowsingerxx

VANESSA's POV:

Vanessa: now that was fun. 

Kol: well he got what he deserved. 

Vanessa: shall we go to the grill?

Kol: let's go darling.

We get to the grill and sit at the bar. Matt was serving. 

Kol: so Matt how did it feel to kill my brother?

Matt: Kol. Vanessa. 

Vanessa: Bourbon. 

Matt gives me my bourbon and Kol his too. 

Matt: I though you were leaving Vanessa. 

Vanessa: well we are celebrating and then we will be.

Matt: how can you betray Damon and Stefan like that they are your brothers.

I tilted my head at him and my eyes turned purple.

Kol: I'd watch it mate. 

Vanessa: don't accuse me of betraying them. They have gone after my family. 

Matt: They're not actually your family not by blood or by marriage. 

Vanessa: Matt by any chance do you remember when I almost slipped up when telling you my name?

Matt: yeah you said Vanessa Salvatore Mik... oh my god.

Kol: Yeah her name is Vanessa Salvatore Mikaelson. Seems to me that the so called friends of yours left that part of Vanessa's story to you.

Vanessa: they must have. Now leave us be. 

He left and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw "Rebekah" smiling at me. 

Kol: ahh sister want to join?

Rebekah: sorry Kol. But Vanessa can I speak to you outside please?

Vanessa: why can't you tell me here?

Rebekah: because it's about umm....

Vanessa: Oh right okay. 

I kissed Kol and then said: i'll be back. 

When Rebekah and I left the bar we turned the corner and I saw Alaric standing there. 

Vanessa: Ric?

Before he even responded my neck got snapped. No doubt Kol would've felt that too. 

KOL'S POV:

I was patiently waiting for my beloved wife to come back from her talk with Rebekah, when I felt my neck go stiff as though it had got snapped. 

Kol: Bloody hell... Vanessa. 

I walked out of the Grill and searched where I could feel some of her presence. I turned the corner and she wasn't there. I looked down and saw her phone cracked. 

Kol: no no no no. 

VANESSA's POV:

When I woke up I saw a circle around me full of sand, wolfspane, witchspane and vervain. I looked down at my hands and saw then cuffed together with handcuffs designed to limit my magic and supernatural abilities. I looked around the room and saw Ric sitting there staring at me. 

Vanessa: When I get out of this I'm going to have your head on a silver platter. As decoration. 

???: now Vanessa that won't be necessary.  

I looked up and felt power coming off of them. 

Vanessa: great. Esther. 

Esther: now let's get started. 

Vanessa: hell no. 

Esther: i will be back with the doppelganger and then we can start. Oh don't try connecting your mind to Kol or anyone else. Those handcuffs prevent you from doing anything. 

Vanessa: don't you think I know that. 

Esther then leaves. Leaving me with Alaric. 

Vanessa: why are you doing this?

Alaric: Vampires took everything from me. It's time they got the punishment they deserve. 

Vanessa: rot in hell. Touch anyone I love I will kill you without blinking. 

He smiled at me and just sat there in silence. 

KOL'S POV: 

I sped to the mansion to find Klaus. 

Kol: KLAUS!

Klaus comes into the room I was in. 

Klaus: what now Kol?

Kol: has ness and Rebekah come home?

Klaus: no why?

Kol: Ness and I went to the grill to get drinks and Rebekah asked to speak to her, then I felt her neck being snapped. I went looking for her and all I found was her phone smashed on the floor. 

Klaus: wait did you say Rebekah?

Kol: yes klaus. 

Klaus: that's not rebekah...

Kol: then who is it! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!

Klaus: our mother. 

VANESSA'S POV:

1 hour later and I saw Esther and Elena walking towards the cemetery,  to where I was trapped. 

I listened into their conversation. 
Esther: You'll forgive me for taking you from the dance this evening. That's the burden of being the doppelgänger, I'm afraid. Your blood is a potent binding agent for a witch's spell.Elena: Just please don't hurt Alaric.Alaric: She's not hurting me.Elena: Ric!

Elena moves towards him, but stops when she senses something is different about him.

Elena: What's going on? What are you doing with him?Vanessa: She's going to remake him.Elena: Remake him? Wait.. Vanessa!
Vanessa: the one and only. Esther: Make him strong, fast, like my children. Indestructible. Like Vanessa. Not even white oak can kill him. Vanessa will be his weakness but she'll be stuck trapped in here for centuries. Where not even her beloved soulmate can find her. For one final time I'm going to tap into the dark magic I used a thousand years ago. Like my husband Mikael before him I will make Alaric into a true hunter, a vampire to end all vampires.Elena: You can't create another Original. What if he turns out to be an even bigger monster than your children?Esther: He won't now that he has embraced his darkest aspect his hatred for them will become more pure and uncompromising. In death that hatred will be magnified.Elena: You don't know that, you don't know anything about him.Esther: That is where you're wrong. Each time he died with that ring during his brief journey into death I was there on The Other Side. I spoke to him, I nurtured him knowing that every death brought him closer to his true self. Vampires took everything from him. Now he's getting his vengeance.

Esther is lighting candles inside the Salvatore tomb and preparing for a spell.

Elena : Ric, this isn't what you want. It's not who you are.Alaric: You don't know who I am, Elena. You only know the weakest parts of me, the man who lost his way befriending vampires instead of killing them.Elena: You don't mean that.Alaric: They're all monsters. The blood of their victims is on my hands. Jenna's blood is on my hands.Esther: When you are ready.Elena: No Ric, please don't. Don't do this. I won't help you, I'm not gonna give you my blood, you're gonna have to kill me!
I sat there in silence. Esther: That won't be necessary.

Esther gestures towards Elena. A cut opens up in Elena's hand and starts to bleed. Esther grabs Elenas wrist and holds it above the bowl and the blood pours into it. Then she makes her way over to me a syringe in her hand. She grabs my face, makes my fangs extend and she extracts my venom. 

Vanessa: ahhh stop. 
She then stabs my stomach with the white oak. She lets my blood soak through it and then puts my venom in the bowl with Elena's bloodEsther: Drink. And let it be done.Elena: No Ric please, don't.. No! Vanessa do something!
Vanessa: i'm sorry Elena.. there's nothing I can do. 

Alaric drinks the blood in the bowl and puts it down.

Alaric : Is it finished?Esther: Not just yet.

Esther stakes Alaric with the indestructible white oak stake soaked in my blood.

Elena: No! 

KOL's POV:
Klaus and I enter the school and head to the classroom where everyone was to find Elena.. well Klaus and I are looking for Vanessa. Alone in the classroom, Bonnie grabs a map from the wall and puts it on the teacher's desk and turns on the table lamp. Klaus and I met up with  Damon enter.

Damon: Here. Jeremy made a little Gilbert blood donation for your locator spell.Bonnie : I have to do this with you three lurking over me?Damon: You're still mad at me for what happened to Abby. Let me apologise. I'm sorry Elijah forced us to turn your mother into a vampire to save Elena's life. Didn't exactly have a choice.Bonnie: There's always a choice. Whenever you make one someone else suffers.Kol: Let's cut the dramatics and begin, shall we?

Bonnie pours the blood onto the map and starts chanting.

Bonnie: Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous.

The blood forms a circular pool that doesn't move.

Bonnie: Esther is fighting me.Klaus: Esther couldn't possibly have this much power. Unless she's channeling something.Bonnie: A hotspot?
Kol: vanessa.Klaus: Get the humans ready. I know where she is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 480 27
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...
1.4M 28K 45
Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed up. Klaus Mikaelson thought there was on...
121K 4.1K 53
*Sequel to The Salvatore Sister* Evangeline Salvatore has been living a good life since her departure from Mystic Falls, filled with blood and night...
633K 13.6K 37
Twin sister to that of Elijah Mikaelson, they're bound to the same. Noble, well worded, and crafty. With their slight differences, not to mention the...