your spirits with me

By ShUmateEva_

ROAD TRIP or at least thats what was planned.... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
not an update

chapter 8

800 25 15
By ShUmateEva_

WAIT I DIDNT PUBLISH THISSS. i made this days ago and i swear i published it..

______________________________________________________________________

~im doing this instead of school~

~im really motivated now but as soon as i go back to school (8th march) ill probably struggle updating so enjoy while you can ;)~

evas pov:

its been a couple of days and I've been spending it with Zack, he told me about Anna and how shes still unconscious. i feel so bad. he also told me about sab and dev because he knew I've met them before. he said they were doing better than Anna but still unconscious too.

poor Zack. he must be so over this. i'm trying to comfort him as much as i can but its weirder since we've only met a few days ago. but i feel like he trusts me which is a good thing. we've spent alot of time together because we're both going in and out of the hospital all the time.

the doctors did some more investigating on Karina and it turns out she has some cloudiness in 3 parts of her brain (but more to the back of her head). 

they told me that her occipital lobes has some cloudiness on the right side which effects her sight. her cerebellum was damaged long term which effects her balance and coordinate movements. they also told me her brain stem was weaker than usual which effects her breathing and blood circulation. this made her brain gain less blood and oxygen then needed. 

they're not sure what they're gonna be able to do to help so they're keeping Karina for longer. there was a lot of tests and scans done.

they told us  Karina was lucky she fainted here other than anywhere else because they were sure that we weren't going to get it checked out. this could've  affected her future by a lot. 

i'm just so glad they were able to find out what was wrong with her. i knew this wasn't normal but i didn't know it was that bad..

Zacks been here for me too. moral support. we just need each other right now. he goes to visit Anna and the others every other day. i didn't because i felt like they wouldn't want me to go see them. especially when i haven't even introduced myself. I've walked past Annas door a couple time tho. oh and i still go see sab and dev. i'm really only comfortable going to there room to sit down and talk to them.

i can tell these are some good people. the whole friendship group's so precious. you can just tell when someones a nice person, or at least i can.

me and Zack have slept in the hospital a couple of times, hes not doing so good. i just have to be there for him. he deserves so much more.

he told me that Emmi, also one of her closest friends along with Annas passed away in the crash. it broke my heart.

i  remember when Zack found it,he just sobbed on my shoulder. i cried with him too. i know how it feels to loose someone,someone who meant to world to you. you just loose them in seconds. 

i remember when my dad took his last breath.

~flashback to evas car crash~

we were in the car on our way home after a little daughter and father bonding,he would take me to cheerleading practice every Tuesdays and Wednesdays. but this time he asked if i wanted to get  milkshakes with him before heading home. of course i said yes. we got our milkshakes and sat back in the car. i only sat in the front seat when we ate together because i didn't really like it, i never did. plus the backs more comfy especially when you get it all to yourself. 

we finish eating and start heading back. i hopped in the backseat and got comfortable(putting my seat belt on obvi). 

we were about 10 mins away from home when i noticed he was going faster than usual around this area. we go to practice all the time so i basically know this off by heart. 

it all happened so fast.

the cars. the light. the beeping. the screaming. the window shattering. the sound of the impact when we hit the car.

he run a red light. my dad did. and he knew what he was doing.

i told him to stop and slow down. but he didn't listen.

i was screaming at him but he wouldn't stop. i started crying. he just kept driving.

i didn't want to unbuckle my seat belt because i was scared but i tried to hit him. he wasn't himself. 

i tried to snap him out of his thoughts but nothing worked. 

before he run the red light he turned around to face me.(mind you there were still speeding fast while doing this) we made eye contact. he had tears in his eyes too. i was sobbing while he spoke those words to me. 

I love you.

that's what he told me before running the red light. the car from the other lane hit us on the left side. the drivers side was smashed and the back area too. 

i was small so i got away with a few broken bones but my dad....

during the impact i just remember screaming. it was a pretty busy street so people came to help us right away. i was in so much pain.

my dad was unconscious and bloody all over. 

i unbuckled my seat belt so i can get to him. i tried to shake him and i cried out his name. 

there was no response. i screamed as loud as i could. he needed help.  

i just cried out for help. and they were outside. they just couldn't get in. the were trying to break in through the windows and fold open the doors. it was a few minutes before they could pull me out and many more before they got him out.

i tried to run up to him but my body gave in. i was in so much pain i physically couldn't get up. i was only a few meters away so i could see him. but i wanted to feel him. i wanted to hug him.

he was suffering and i could tell. but he wouldn't wake up. people were shaking him and giving him water but nothing worked. i just screamed his name as i felt my body getting weak. 

i was loosing him.  i couldn't think straight. this didn't feel real.

'we're loosing pulse!' one of the strangers yelled.

i heard faint sirens in the background but they were still far away. 

'DAD!' i cried out. 

strangers were trying to hold me down but i needed to go up to him. i wanted to hug him one last time.  

i fought with the strangers for what felt like hours until they let me see him one more time. they knew he wasn't gonna make it. i knew too.

i was sobbing while i shifted my body closer to him. i laid real close to him and hugged him.

'm so sorry dad' i whispered in his ear. 

i just laid in his arms until i felt my eyes getting heavy. the strangers were yelling for my to stay awake but i could fight my body against it. before everything went black i felt him breath.

it was a calm and long breath. 

his breathing was very raspy from the impact so i was confused.

he stopped shaking and exhaled slowly. as he did i felt all the weight inside him disappear. he lost control of his body and gave in.

he was gone.

i  laid there silently as everything around me went blurry.my surrounding noises became muffled and hard to hear. i closed my eyes once more and felt my conscious shut off. 

~back to present time~

that was the last thing i remember happening. 

that last breath. its like i can still feel it. its like i can still feel him.

the thought of that made me burst out crying too. we both cried on each others shoulders while we embraced each others touch. 

i never knew i needed that. but i did. and i'm sure Zack did too.

~fast forward to 2 months later (i just wanna speed things up so we are back on track yk)~

its been almost 2 months and nothings changed really.

Karina got send home but soon got transmitted to a clinic across state so i haven't seen her since. maybe its worse than i thought.. 

Zack and i are still here and keeping each others company. hes something else. we got to know each other on a different level and now we are really close. i'm so glad he gets to be in my life. hes precious.

sab and dev woke up so i spent most of my time with them but they kept asking me about the others. i have no idea whats with chase and christian but i do know annas not awake yet. its kinda scaring me. she should be up by now.

we have to take it slow. especially Zack. hes stressing alot about anna. anna means more that anything to him so its really scaring him. the doctors have no idea when shes gonna wake up but we're all hoping soon. they said they don't have much hope about her ever waking up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

time for school ig.  

~word count around 1500~ (didnt reread)

i love how i said ill update when i can and update literally twice a day :D

dont forget to voteeee<3    i love you 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.8K 40
Anna and Eva again lol ⚠️ DISCLAIMER THIS STORY IS COMPLETELY FICTION IT IS NOT REAL ANNA AND EVA ARE JUST FRIENDS⚠️
18.6K 492 43
"my life had changed in ways I couldn't rearrange and all I saw was you." • • • Maya catches feelings for a new student. She's never felt this way in...
181K 1.3K 23
Okay I'm also going to do a part for the girls. Ideas are welcome.
3.3K 121 12
Prequel to Colder than ice, though you kinda need to read that for this to make sense.....