βœ“Darling, I love you | Profes...

By chezhires

❛I will wait an eternity just for you.❜ More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
Just A Peek :)
25
26
27
28
29
30
19 Years Later
A Little Change

23

3.7K 139 58
By chezhires

The moon shined through the windows, highlighting the tears that once stained his cheeks. I caressed his scars, planting soft kisses as he'd call my name softly..

"Ella.."

That wasn't my name.

"Ella..!"

That isn't my name!

"Elladora!"

I woke up to screaming, and to George shaking me awake with Fred almost pulling my arm off as smoke began to rise and fill our lungs.

We coughed as we went outside, seeing the Burrow light up in flames.

Everybody stood hopelessly. Everyone cried as the Burrow, that once was their home is now gone. It was newly my home, and it was gone by a flash.

I was sleeping as death eaters came and attacked.

I had wished I stayed up. I wished I slept earlier yesterday.

I offered them refuge but they'd reject. I insisted and insisted they can stay until we can rebuild the Burrow.

"My family can help! We've got plenty of money, I'm sure we can--"

"Thank you, Dora, I appreciate it.. As long as we won't be an inconvenience to you--"

"You'd never be an inconvenience to me, Molly.. You took care of me a lot of times, and it's nothing if I'd take care of you. It's no big deal,"

She hugged me, tightly, along with Arthur, the twins, Ron and Ginny.

Their sobs and wails rang in my ears as the fire continued to burn.

My mum was more than happy to help out with the Weasleys, providing with shelter, clothes and food. While we, (My dad, Remus, Tonks, Molly and the Twins) are rebuilding the Burrow.

Sirius wanted to help but he's still somewhat not fully healed, he's just sitting down and watching us work, so while I'm on break, I'm taking care of the old man.

"Start calling me old man and realize you're in love with the other old man.."
He sipped his water, pretending as if he didn't say anything.

"I'm not in love with Remus--"

"I didn't say who..!"
He grinned, a finger on my face as he continued to poke my cheeks.

"So you admit, eh?"

"No--admit what? I really am not in love with anyone"
I sighed, leaning more into the folding chair that's almost about to break.

Why would I still be inlove with Remus? He's clearly not available, so why should I bother and why should he bother with me? We're just friends now, somewhat..

"A little bit more to the left, dear,"
Molly instructed,

"More to the right, yes ye--no! That's perfect!"

The wind chimes were finally put up perfectly as she says,

I sighed, going down the ladder and suddenly just falling.

"Careful, you tootsie!"

"Tootsie?"
A slight laugh came out of me, more so of relief rather than amusement.

"A thank you would be nice, just saved your head from splitting right open!"

He let me down, waiting for my thanks.

"Right, thank you George, you saved my head from splitting right open."

We continued to work, putting up more boards for the Burrow.

Standing in my own, hammering nails in, I could sense a presence slowly sidestepping closer to me.

"Hello Fred,"

"Hello Ella,"

We stayed silent.

"What is it Fred?"

"I saw you with my brother earlier, Ella."

I could already hear him smirk,

"What about it, Fred?"

He hummed, pretending as if there's a single thought in his head.
"I thought you two would look well together. Just like a couple--"

"No."
I cut him off, knowing where this is going.

"--A couple of good buddies..!"
He mused, nearing his face towards me.

Because of this, I accidently hammered my own finger instead of the nail.

"Merlin's tits--oh my God..!"

It started to turn red and blister, the thing already swollen and unrecognizable as my index finger.

"What's happened?!"
Tonks immediately came to us, seeing me resting my forehead against the wall.

"Her finger..!"

"Got cut off?!"

"No! Her finger got--"

"Nailed?!"

The three of us started snickering.

"What is wrong with you three..?"
My dad sighed, a hint of disappointment in his tone as he gave me a med kit,

Reassuring the two idiots I was alright, I tended to myself (and miserably failing)

"Need help with that, dear?"

"No, thank you, Arthur. I can handle it--"

"Arthur? I'm Fred!"
He wasn't Fred.

"Very funny, George.."

He sat down next to me, taking the cloth and ice pack from my hands.

"God it looks..."

"Horrid, yeah, feels worse than it looks like too."
I chuckled seeing him pull a face.

His hair fell down, covering his eyes. His hair was a bit lighter than Fred's, and has much more subtle freckles rather like his brother's. The Weasley family has good genes, I admit.

I mean, have you seen Bill Weasley and Charlie Weasley?

These men made every girl and boy in their year and below have their knickers in a twist.

I remember when girls gave them the title "Leg opener 1" and "Leg opener 2"

"You alright?"
George cut off my thoughts,

"Yeah, I'm alright.."
My finger seemed to stop growing twice in size and it felt a little better compared to earlier.

"Thanks George, really appreciate it."
I cleaned up the med kit, but he stopped, grabs my hand and sat me down.

"I saw you with my brother earlier,"

"Oh, my God.. George, no.. I've had this exact conversation with Fred earlier. And besides, I'm much older than you both,"

"Only by three years.."

"Still..! I consider you guys my brothers."

He smiled, and took the med kit, returning it to my dad.

As the sun sets, everyone took a breather before going back to their homes.

"Where are you going, Ella?"

"Well, Sirius really wants my attention so I might spend the night at his. Old man can't live without attention--"

"Oh, shut it. Just leave me be then if you don't want to spend time with me,"

"I'd gladly will, but I'm afraid you'll just die before tomorrow comes."

They laughed, seeing us fight.

"It's like a dad fighting with his daughter,"
I hear Tonks say, earning a few more chuckle.

Molly and Arthur agreed to take care of Sirius while I had to deal with the twins as we'd be in my own home for the night.

"Nice place, Ella,"
In unison, they said.

"Thanks, make yourselves comfortable but please do not break things."

They apparated everywhere immediately, closing and opening every door they'd see.

"Boys..."

I could tell this would be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 54.9K 93
━━━ πŒπˆπ’π‚π‡πˆπ„π… | βπ—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 π–Ίπ—Œ 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ *:ο½₯ο½₯゚...
149 3 10
"I'm going out for a smoke, your sexual tension is tainting the air." Georgeweasleyxoc POA-DH
202K 2.8K 39
REQUESTS CLOSED Here we go again... Started: June 19th 2021 Completed: May 10th 2022
17.5K 831 33
At first if was all fun and games; looking at your best friend flirting with their new teacher. But what if behind all of that...the teacher showed h...