The Bond

ItzEverling द्वारा

This is A TodoBaku fan fiction made by me. This story will contain: Under age drinking Swears maybe some 18... अधिक

The Incident
Sensitive Bakugou?
Is he back to Normal?
Going home finally
Can I Face Them?
Can I continue?
The Ship?
The kiss incident
What do I say?
Earning his trust is Hard
I'll show them!
An attack?!
The voice
Villian or Hero?
It's peaceful
What is he hiding?
I earned his trust?
Piecing things together
Why Me!?
He's stopped talking?
I'm stealing Bakugou!
We're going away
S-Shoto?
Our First Date is Postponed!
Am I ment to be with KitKat?
Too clingy!
Too Quiet
What am i to you?
Hospital
Author's note
Back Home
The BakuSquad
Hangout Failer
You Cheater!
Limos
DekuSquad
Upset Bakugou
Surprise Surprise!
Mr. Flirt
Encouraging words
Boys Night Out!
Do or die.
Sparring Time
TodoBaku has a fight?!
Where's Bakugou
Stay or Go
Hawks vs Bakugou
I Came Home to You
Alternate ending

Who is Sero?!

771 29 12
ItzEverling द्वारा

Kirishima's Pov:

I was on the ground eating some corndogs when the feirss wheel suddenly stopped.

I looked up to make sure my froends were okay Shinsou was calming down Kaminari, then I shift my gaze over at Bakugou and Sero's kart and Bakugou was standing up making the kart shake. From where I was I couls hear I light shriek from Kaminari telling Bakugou to sit down. I shift my eyes from Sero to Bakugou as I see Bakugou basically freeze with his gaze at Sero still.

I go over to the people running the ride asking what was wrong with the ride and all they said was "We don't know! The controls won't listen!" I examine  the control box and found a device that blended in with the box. I quickly pull it off and the ride starts shifting but to my surprise Bakugou jumped off the ferris wheel and was ready to tuck an roll.

"BAKUGOU!" I yell but thankfully Sero uses his tape to grab Bakugou and bring him back into the ride.

When they got off the ride I was gonna yell at Bakugou but Kami beat me to it.
Kami slaps Bakugou before yelling "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! YOU COULD'VE DIED  DOING THAT!" "DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" I add and he just backs away from Sero and grabs my arm. "Huh? what's wrong?" I could feel his hand tremble as he looks at Sero. I shift my gaze to Sero who smiled at me.

Why is Bakugou trembling? Did something happen. "Bathroom... I need to go to the bathroom." Bakugou says and I look at him. He took a deep breath before walking away while scratching his wrist slightly.

Bakugou's Pov:

I walked away from the others but mostly to get away from 'Sero' as I reached the bathroom I went inside and locked the door so I was alone. H-how could this happen to me again! why is it always me!

Flash Back

I was on the ride with Sero waiting for him to tell me my age. I know this can't be Toga, she was held captive and was put in All Might's care.

"I'm Shiggy~" My eyes widened as I step backwards. "Liar! He doesn't have the ability to transform and take people's quirk!" I snap while grabbing Sero by his shirt collar.

End Of Chapter

Word Count:  400

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

112K 1.9K 30
Todoroki is depressed and shit cause of damn endeavor fawk him and his abuse.soo anyways Bakuhoe helps him and yea......... Also this is my first sto...
47.4K 1.8K 26
Izuku has a bit of a past that eats away at him. As a result he found a way to cope. Drinking. However maybe that wasn't the best coping mechanism...
30.7K 704 8
That day started just as any other for Bakugo. But a visit to the rooftop would change his life forever, because standing there at the railing was a...
159K 2.5K 10
Short Stories is a collection of one-shots containing Todobaku, Monobaku and Kamibaku, with Bakugou being the power bottom that he is. ...