πŸ₯€//Eternally Us//πŸ₯€

Por _anushree

"Eternally?" "For an eternity and even more." __________ Coincidences; are they merely occurring by chance? T... MΓ‘s

Introduction //πŸ₯€
Job interview //πŸ₯€
Birthday celebrations //πŸ₯€
Lashing up in chains //πŸ₯€
A game of flirting //πŸ₯€
Advertisement filming //πŸ₯€
Party preparations //πŸ₯€
Her dilemma //πŸ₯€
Announcement party //πŸ₯€
Shopping //πŸ₯€
Growing connections //πŸ₯€
Surfacing emotions //πŸ₯€
Engagement ceremony //πŸ₯€
Falling again //πŸ₯€
Drinking diaries //πŸ₯€
Stuck with you //πŸ₯€
Mehandi //πŸ₯€
Surmise //πŸ₯€
Pool party //πŸ₯€
Wedding ceremony //πŸ₯€
First night //πŸ₯€
Business trip //πŸ₯€
Planning surprises //πŸ₯€
Reuniting //πŸ₯€
Barbeque and chill //πŸ₯€
Opera house //πŸ₯€
Fallout //πŸ₯€
Molesting //πŸ₯€
Wounds //πŸ₯€
Knowing his past //πŸ₯€
Heartbreak //πŸ₯€
Sufferings //πŸ₯€
Remorse //πŸ₯€
Unveiled //πŸ₯€
Consequences //πŸ₯€
Ruined //πŸ₯€
Disclosing truth //πŸ₯€
Dilemma //πŸ₯€
Losing her calm //πŸ₯€
Accident //πŸ₯€
Weight of the ring //πŸ₯€
First kiss //πŸ₯€
Confessing his love //πŸ₯€
Down the memory lane //πŸ₯€
Love finds a way //πŸ₯€
Proposal //πŸ₯€
Seventh heaven //πŸ₯€
Marriage preparations //πŸ₯€
Night stay //πŸ₯€
Togetherness //πŸ₯€
Serendipity //πŸ₯€
Truth or dare //πŸ₯€
New memories //πŸ₯€
Their bonding //πŸ₯€
Sangeet //πŸ₯€
Beach party //πŸ₯€
Breaking hearts //πŸ₯€
Apologies //πŸ₯€
Jealousy //πŸ₯€
New year's //πŸ₯€
Marriage //πŸ₯€
Head over heels //πŸ₯€
Meant to be //πŸ₯€
Reliving moments //πŸ₯€
Honeymoon //πŸ₯€
Hand in hand //πŸ₯€
Epilogue (Part I) //πŸ₯€

Euphoria //πŸ₯€

1.9K 69 110
Por _anushree

Shubman's viewpoint :

Anushree's getting discharged today evening and I can't stop smiling.

She's returning home after a huge time span of one full month.

The area enclosed within these walls seemed so empty and incomplete without her. Now that she's returning, our home is gonna be so lively again.

To begin with, I made my maid clean up the entire household. She used to visit this place everyday and clean it up but still, I want it to look as fresh and vibrant as new.

We'll also be sharing my bedroom today onwards, so I'll shift all of her belongings in there.

She's going to be so happy to be back home.

In all meanings, today's gonna be her first day as my wife here. Its almost like her grih pravesh and I want it to be very special for her.

I'm hanging our wedding pictures in the living room and our bedroom today.

Although our wedding wasn't a very happy one, ultimately it is the reason we're together today. I'm sure she'll like to see the memories all around our place.

After completing that task, I went to the other bedroom where Anushree used to stay. Just as I opened her closet, I heard the doorbell ring.

They must my friends. I asked them for help for decorating our home.

"Hi bro." Abhay greeted me as I opened the door.

"Hey." I smiled wide and gestured them to come inside.

Kamlesh has taken out Ashwati for a marriage proposal today so they couldn't make it here right now. He has assured me that they'll come to meet us as soon as they find time.

I'm so excited for their wedding and so happy as well! Its going to be a huge event.

"Tujhe kuch help chahiye Shubman?" Samikhya asked me.

I requested her to help me shift Anushree's belongings into my bedroom. Meanwhile, Ishan and Abhay started decorating the living room.

"She's so fond of suits." Samikhya giggled on seeing Anushree's wardrobe.

"And I'm fond of her." I giggled.

"Aww, you guys are really cute." She complimented us.

"Haha thanks." I nearly blushed.

It took us long to shift all of Anushree's goods and chattels into my room. I didn't think it'll take so much time.

Well, she keeps too much stuff. Not that I'm complaining, but yeah, that gave me a hard time.

By the time I came out to the living and dining room, Abhay and Ishan had done a splendid job. It looks mesmerizing.

On the wall opposite to the main entrance, there's a banner hung. It says Welcome back home princess!

Wow, Anushree's going to love this. I can't help but keep imagining her killer smile. Ah, its making my heart melt.

"Thank you so much guys." I thanked the boys for their efforts.

"Its our duty bro." Abhay smiled, making me reciprocate.

"Guys, its too late. I need to pick up Anushree." I told them after checking the time.

"Haa tu jaa. Thoda decoration baaki hai, woh complete karke humlog bhi chale jaayenge." Ishan assured me.

"No no, you guys should stay. Anushree ko accha lagega." I requested them.

"Humlog milne aayenge na baad mein. Aaj woh bohat din baad ghar aayegi, tumlog saath mein time spend karo." Abhay smiled.

"Thank you guys. I love you all." I passed them flying kisses and then went down to my car.

I drove towards the hospital and reached there in nearly ten minutes. Anushree must be getting ready for her discharge now.

I took the elevator upstairs and went towards her room. As soon as I pushed the door, my breath got hitched.

Oh. My. God.

Anushree looks breathtaking. I think my heart is going to explode now.

She's dressed up in the suit and all of the accessories I gifted her on her birthday. Its looking gorgeous on her!

Also, she's putting on some sleek golden bangles right now. Its adding so much more to her natural beauty. Gosh, she's so freaking gorgeous.

I wasn't really fond of traditional wear, until I fell for Anushree. She looks flawless in everything she dresses up herself in. I'm absolutely in love with every little thing about her.

"Shub." Anushree smiled as soon as her gaze fell upon me.

I'm still dumbfounded by her prettiness, I don't know what to say.

"Aaiye." She gestured me to come inside and I so did.

I went and sat beside her, getting lost in her ocean like eyes. She has my entire heart. I love her so much.

"You're so beautiful." I smiled while grabbing her cheek and pecked her lips.

"And you're so handsome." She giggled while doing the same to me.

"I know baby." I smirked at her.

"Aww." She laughed as I held her hand and made us stand up.

I had completed the formalities already, so I'm free to take Anushree back now.

"Thank you sir." The staffs greeted me as we walked out together.

"Thank you all, for treating my wife so well and making her recover so quickly." I smiled at them.

"It was our pleasure." The CEO smiled.

We then walked out of the building together, towards my car. I opened the car gate for Anushree and made her sit on the front seat. Then, I occupied the driving seat.

All the way through our ride, we kept talking about how happy I am to take her back home. Also about our journey and how long of a way we've come.

I'm so lucky to have her. She really makes me complete.

Anushree's viewpoint :

Shubman parked his car in the parking lot and then opened the car door for me. He's such a gentleman to me now.

We've both grown super close in the last month. He has taken care of me the entire time. I didn't even have to lift a finger, he did everything for me.

Also, Kyra has been punished by law. Since she's pregnant right now, she'll be behind bars after either an abortion, or delivery.

Shubman filed a case against her, which turned out in our favor. I'm glad he brought me justice. I love him so much.

"Finally." Shubman smiled as he picked me up by my waist.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he took us to the elevator.

Shubman put me down as we reached our flat and then took out the keys. Right after unlocking the door, he blindfolded me by covering my eyes with his fingers.

"Welcome back home, princess." He whispered in my ear.

He removed his fingers and I opened my eyes to see a banner hung, with the same words printed on it. Aww!

He has even hung pictures of our wedding and the events preceding it all over the walls, in the form of polaroids. Its too cute.

The entire house looks beautifully decorated. I'm so over the moon. Shubman has taken so much effort on my return, he's surely the best husband ever.

"Gosh, I love it. Thank you so much baby!" I exclaimed and hugged Shubman tightly.

"I'm so glad." He grinned in my ear while caressing my back.

"I love you so much." I smiled while looking up to meet his eyes.

He grinned and lifted my chin up, before attaching our lips together. He has kissed me several times by now, but everytime he does it, my heart flutters like anything. He makes me feel sparks.

Kissing him feels like heaven on earth. I can never get enough of it.

Shubman pulled apart from our kiss, leaving me breathless. He winked at me and then picked me up by my waist again. Gosh, I can't stop blushing.

He led us towards his bedroom and opened the door.

Aww, its so pretty! The entire room is decorated like it was on the day we got married. In fact, it looks even prettier today.

The room is smelling so good because of all the fresh flowers and scented candles. The dim lights of the lamps and faint candle flames are adding to the romantic atmosphere.

Damn, its so beautiful!

"Woah." Shubman reacted on viewing the bedroom setting.

I thought its him who did this, but he looks very surprised as well.

"Yeh kisne decorate kiya?" I asked him.

"I think Abhay, Ishan aur Samikhya ne. Woh log decoration mein meri help karne aaye the. I had no idea woh log bedroom bhi decorate kar rahe hain." He informed me.

"Its pretty." I admired.

"And so romantic." Shubman added while looking in my eyes.

Damn, I'm melting.

I blushed and hid my face in his chest. Shubman's touch is giving me very prominent goosebumps. Also, my heart is rushing so badly right now.

A few seconds later, I could feel Shubman carry me towards the bed filled with rose petals. He gently placed me down and then hovered over me.

He touched my lips with his again and I gave myself in. Soon enough, we were making out vigorously.

His hands were running all over me, whereas mine were wrapped around his neck and pulling strands of his hair softly.

The kisses we're sharing right now is so different from all our past ones. I can feel that its making us demand for more.

Shubman tied my wrists above my head and then moved down to my neck, placing wet kisses all the way.

I couldn't help the moans escaping my lips, which I could feel was encouraging him. I'm sure he's going to leave loads of love bites on my skin.

A few minutes later, he detached his lips from me, making me whimper at the loss of contact.

He looked me in my eyes, as if asking for permission. I hung my arms on his shoulders and kissed him as an answer.

I'm so nervous on the inside, but simultaneously, my body is making me demand Shubman's touch.

"Shub.." A moan escaped my lips when he turned me around and untied the strands tying my suit at the back of my neck.

I've never been this way ever before him, its making me feel so nervous. I'm not very aware of what I should do either, so I'm just going with everything he is doing to me.

"Shit, I don't have a condom." Shubman told me after a few seconds.

"Ohh." I mumbled as he distanced his body from mine.

I'm feeling so cold at the loss of contact. Having his body on mine was making me feel warm and loved.

"I should've bought some. I completely forgot amongst the excitement to bring you back home." He sighed as I tied my suit string again.

"Its okay." I passed him a warm smile while holding his hand, in order to comfort him.

We are married, but yet too young to be parents. Also, getting pregnant on our first night itself is not something I'm looking forward to.

I don't want to burden Shubman with the responsibilities of a kid in the first year of our marriage itself. He's way too young to be a dad right now.

Its the same for me, I'm not ready for childbirth at this age.

"I'm sorry. I ruined our mood." Shubman mumbled apologetically.

"Its fine baby, we can continue later." I giggle-blushed.

"Just wait for some time, I'll go buy them." He said and then extended his arm towards the dresser to switch on the lights.

"Its alright Shub-" I was speaking but got cut off abruptly by the clutter of something falling down on the floor.

I tilted my head and looked down to see a small wooden basket. Several small sachets have fallen out of it. They look like contraceptives and the basket has a note on it, which says Use me.

How come we didn't notice this before? Maybe we were too busy making out. I'm sure Shubman's friends placed it here for us.

"Yayy!" Shubman squealed as he saw it and immediately picked them all up.

He seems way too excited. Its making me blush so heavily.

"Which one do you like?" He asked me while showing me the different variants.

"I don't know, I've no idea." I nervously smiled.

"Choose toh karo." He insisted.

I'm having such mixed feelings right now. First of all, I'm so nervous at this moment and secondly, I don't know how to react.

Which one should I go for?

I randomly tapped on one of them cause I'm too flustered to go through the vairants right now.

"Good one." Shubman chuckled while laying me down again.

I don't even know which one it is, but nevermind. Anyone of them would do the job.

I blushed and extended my arms towards him, in order to give him access to my body again.

He started kissing me again, making sparks run down my veins. I know what its gonna lead to this time and that's making me so nervous as well as stimulated.

At first he took off my accessories and then my clothes, before undressing himself as well.

I'm so shy right now, but the wonders he's doing to me won't let me stop myself from going with the flow.

Shubman was really gentle and caring with me throughout. Though I was in slight discomfort earlier, he made me feel a lot more comfortable and pleasurable.

I'm still feeling so euphoric at everything he did to me. It was like a beautiful dream.

"Did you feel good?" He directly looked in my eyes while making me snuggle up in his chest.

The way he looked at me made me feel such a tingling sensation in my bones. The effect he has on me is something next level.

"Yeah." I blushed as he wrapped our uncovered bodies inside a thin sheet of blanket.

He smiled and pecked my lips again, ever so softly.

"Where should I take you for our honeymoon?" Shubman grinned while asking me.

"Abhi toh Kamlesh aur Ash ki shaadi hogi na." I mentioned.

Shubman told me that Kamlesh has taken Ash out for a marriage proposal today, so I'm expecting a wedding super soon.

"Hmm, after that." He added saying.

"Jahan bhi aapka next tour ho." I suggested while running my hands across his abs.

They feel so great to touch. I'm surely very overly obsessed with his abs.

"That's not a proper honeymoon." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, I'll think of something." I smiled and then kissed his cheek.

"Sure babe." He smiled along.

We talked a little more but when my eyes started feeling heavy and drowsy, I slept on Shubman's chest for a short while.

"You're up." I practically heard his grin as my eyes cracked open.

"Hmm." I smiled.

"Are you tired?" Shubman questioned me and I shook my head in a no.

"Can I take you out on a dinner date then?" He added asking.

A dinner date? Its my first one ever! I'm so excited now.

"Sure." I grinned.

I took a quick shower and then dressed up myself in a short black one piece dress.

Shubman has shifted all my belongings here, that's so sweet of him.

"Woah, so sexy." I heard Shubman's voice behind me.

Shit. I'm not used to sharing a bedroom with him and I didn't realise I was getting dressed up in front of him.

Reluctantly, I turned around to see him wearing a black shirt, along with black ripped jeans. Gosh, he's looking so hot and delicious.

"Uh.. thank you." I smiled awkwardly.

He winked at me, making me blush again. Damn, this boy.

Once we were ready, Shubman held my hand in his and took us downstairs to his car.

He drove us to a fancy restaurant in which he had booked a table for us already. He's taken care of every little detail and that's making me feel so special.

I'm enjoying my life so much now. Everything that I had always wished for, is coming true.

We're happy because of each other, what else could have I asked for?

Shubman knows my interests by now, so he ordered my favorite delicacies for us. He's so sweet!

"Shall we head home now?" He asked me once we were done having dinner.

"Yeah sure." I smiled.

Shubman drove us back, which took around twenty minutes.

Throughout the car ride he had his left hand resting on the insides of my right thigh. It was such a turn on for me, I can barely control myself now.

Brushing off my weird thoughts, I opened the door lock and headed inside our flat. Suddenly, Shubman held my wrist and pulled me back.

He nearly slammed me onto the wall and pinned me there by locking my wrists beside my arms. He's driving me so crazy right now.

"You've been teasing me so much with this sexy look of yours." Shubman smirked at me.

"So have you." I bit my lip.

"Gosh. Don't do it, I will." He licked his lips while grabbing my cheek.

He smashed his lips on mine and softly bit my lips in between our needy kisses. Meanwhile, I unbuttoned his shirt.

I felt Shubman lift me up by my waist a little later. Without breaking our heated make out session, he carried me to our bedroom for a long night of making love.

He makes me feel so surreal. I'm so in love with him.

____________________

(A/N : So sorry for the obnoxiously long part babies, I lost the word count.🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Tharkiness dekh rahe ho?😂

Anyway, I hope you all had a bath in holy water after reading such kinky stuff lol. If there's any left, send it my way as well. 😂❤

~Your crazy author 🤪)

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

686K 24.4K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
95.8K 4.3K 38
I take two steps forward. I take two steps back. We come together cause opposite attracts. And you know....... it ain't fictious, just a natural fact...
121K 7K 47
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
19.2K 757 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...