The Billionaire Sugar Daddy

By ADPrado10

Full story available on Goodnovel website. A playboy CEO finds himself attracted to his young, reluctant secr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Synopsis

3.6K 68 3
By ADPrado10

Summary:

Dylan is an eighteen years old boy, born with oozing charisma but confuse in his gender and also for sex. He dreamt to be rich but life is cruel that he don't even finish his college—until one night, he crossed path with Luke Carter Vozinelik, a charming executive which became his sugar daddy. After the CEO died, he forced Dylan to work and love him. Until he discovered his miserable and bitter past. Dylan fell in a profound situation, choosing between his mayhem family or his sugar daddy.

Money can't buy genuine happiness, but Dylan can't turn back from the life he once dreamt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.7K 19
[Book 1]✓ 18+ Audience. Mature Themes. Kind, honest,humble, sweet, polite and absolutely beautiful. Hard faced, sometimes scary, but a good father. T...
22.5K 825 30
• completed • Everything changes when your mother marry a billionaire and you end up having a brother you never wanted.
15.3K 362 43
"Love has this aura of being beautiful. Passion. Precious... But in reality, sometimes it hinders you. Confuse you. Blind you..." Not a traditional m...
6.2M 134K 52
𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...