I Love You.

By Datura

Oh my gosh, I didn't know that the first two lines of my poem belonged to a song, well most of the words! I d... More

I Love You.

208 4 2
By Datura

Cross my heart, I hope you die.

Left to the roadside.

Please, dear god, will you survive?

I hope not, you deserve to die.

It's not because I hate your face.

It's just because you're a big disgrace.

Don't look at me with such deep hatred.

I put up with you, with so much patience.

When you were born there was a glitch.

Oh hey. Guess what. You're a witch.

When you look into the mirror, what do you see?

Because I know for sure it isn't beauty.

I know what I see when I look at you, I see a very big issue.

You're a failed abortion, nobody loves you.

Suicide would be a amazing.

There's no use for you in this world, what's the point in staying?

I couldn't care less what you choose to do, just remember your welcome here is way over due.

Because you're a souless vessel, you have no feelings, this is it, I'm through, I shall now go drown in my beloved pool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1.7K 68
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
9.7K 1.6K 131
Fragments from my life. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear reade...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...