Complicated Feelings - Dil Do...

By ManmarziyanNesam

Hello everyone! This story is somewhat inspired by the current dynamics between all these people- Siddharth... More

Character Sketch and Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Unexepected Events
The Choice
Kya Yahi Pyaar Hai
The meeting
The reunion
Ek Mulakaat
Yeh kahaan aa gaye hum
Luka Chuppi
Dil Kyun Yeh Mera
NOTE
Yaaron Dosti
Dil Ke Rishte
Pal Mein Hi Chamkegi Hasi Purani
Dil Dosti Etc.

Part 5

1.1K 60 0
By ManmarziyanNesam

Throughout the trip one thing Ashi and her mom understood one thing really well. It was that Jannat and Siddharth and their families had a very strong bond. It didn't seem that they were two separate families but instead one big family. The beauty of their bond was that they never let their religious differences or different ideological opnions come between their bonds. They realized that even Mr. Faisu had grown very close to both these families.

It was Jannat's birthday. Jannat, Siddharth, Mr. Faisu, Ashi, Ashnoor and Anushka were walking down the streets, doing window shopping.

Jannat : Guys ye wali shop mein chalte hai yahaan.......

Suddenly she saw Avneet on the other side of the road. Jannat was just about to turn her head to the other side when she saw a car approaching Avneet from her back side. Jannat suddenly realized that the car was speeding towards Avneet and it didn't look like it was going to stop!

Without even thinking for a second Jannat dropped the shopping bags in her hand and rushed towards Avneet.

Mr. Faisu : Arre Jannat kahaan jaa rhi ho

Sid : Arre Bawli

Ashnoor : Jaan what the??

Anushka : Jaanu!

Ashi : Guys see Avneet on the other side where Jannat ran!

They all saw as Jannat pushed Avneet out of the way of the car. They both fell down as the car went speeding past them. Thankfully both of them just got hurt on their legs and hands but not severe injuries.

All the others saw this and rushed to their side.

To say that Avneet was shocked would be an understatement! Avneet was beyond shocked that first of all how can a car go at such a speed and the second that Jannat had pushed her out of the way and hence she was safe!

Jannat : Avneet tum theek ho?? Kahin lagi kya?? Theek ho tum??

She forgot all their fights in that moment and just wanted to know whether Avneet was fine or not. Seeing all this Avneet's eyes swelled up with tears.

Avneet : H... Ha.... Haan Jannat. I'm fine.

Just then the others reached their side. By this time Jannat and Avneet had stood up.

Siddharth : Jannat tum pagal ho kya aise koi gadi ke saamne bhagta hai kya!! Kuch ho jata toh??

With this he hugged her.

Mr. Faisu : Haan Jannat! Kuch ho jata tumhe toh??

Jannat : Mujhe kuch hua?? Nahi na?? Aur balki nhi karti toh zaroor kisi ko kuch ho jata.

Siddharth looked at Avneet in the eye. Avneet looked right back at him.

(Assume this song plays in the background)

"Lo maan liya humne
Hai pyaar nahi tumko
Tum yaad nahi humko
Hum yaad nahi tumko

Bas ek dafa mudke dekho
Aye yaar zara humko

Lo maan liya humne
Hai pyaar nahi tumko
Tum yaad nahi humko
Hum yaad nahi tumko

Bas ek dafa mudke dekho
Aye yaar zara humko

Lo maan liya dekha hi nahin
Tere kaandhe ka woh til
Lo maan liya toota hi nahin
Tere hathon se mera dil

Chhaaon mein teri beeti hi nahi
Wo garmi ki baatein
Baahon mein teri guzri hi nahi
Wo sardi ki raatein

Jaao le jaao neend meri
Uff na karenge hum
Jo le jaaoge khwaab mere
Toh kaise jiyenge hum

Jeena humko aata hi nahi
Teri saanson ke siva
Marna bhi ab na mumkin hai
Teri baahon ke siva

Lo maan liya humne
Parwah nahi tumko
Tum yaad nahi humko
Hum yaad nahi tumko"

Jannat looked at both of them and smiled. A tear formed in her eye and ran down her left cheek.

(Assume this song is playing in the background)

"Dil mera tere te marda
Kalla behke aahein bharda
Tainu taras kyun aave na

Lakh koshish'an ae karda
Naam tera kyun ni mitda
Koyi ilaaj batave na

Ve dil nu pata ae tu
Mera nhi hai yaariyaan ve
Kisi aur naal, kisi aur naal

Har chehre mein tu dikhta hai
Kaise bata hum tujhko bhulayein

Ve nikla tu harjayi
Kis baat ki toone di yeh sazayein
Kehnda si mainu dega wafayein

Tu yaari khoob nibhayi
Koyi tareeka mainu sikha de
Jo dil yeh toota jod le

Ve dil nu pata ae tu
Mera nhi hai yaariyaan ve
Kisi aur naal, kisi aur naal"

Everyone stood still in their places. Ashi and Mr. Faisu observed Jannat while the other's eyes were stuck on Siddharth and Avneet.

Siddharth's eyes were stuck on Avneet. Avneet's eyes were focused on Siddharth but out of the corner of her eyes she was also observing Jannat.
Jannat's eyes were stuck on both of them.

Jannat spoke quitely : Chalo Faisu....... Hum....... Hum chalte hai vo shop pe

Mr. Faisu : Abhi bhi tumhe shop soojh rahi hai??

Jannat : Chalo na please.

She gave one last look to Siddharth who was still looking at Avneet. Wiped a tear that was flowing down her cheek looked at Avneet who, to her surprise was also looking at her, and started walking towards the other side with Mr. Faisu.

Suddenly Avneet called out

Avneet : JANNAT!!

Jannat stopped in her tracks. She slowly turned around and looked at Avneet.

Avneet rushed towards Jannat and pulled her in a bone-crashing hug and started crying.

Jannat didn't know how to react. She hadn't hugged her back.

Everyone else was beyond shocked to see all this happening.

Ashnoor (whispering) : Ye kya ho rha hai.....😲😲

Anushka (whispering) : I didn't know Avneet and Jannat were good friends?

Mr. Faisu (whispering) : All i know is they dislike each other. I don't know why

Ashi (whispering) : But jis tarah se Avneet Jannat ko hug karke ro rhi hai doesn't look like they dislike each other or are just acquintances. It seems like they were very good friends😳😳

Siddharth was also shocked to see Avneet hugging Jannat. He would have never in his wildest dreams imagine them hugging after all that had happened.

Avneet : Thank you for saving my life Jaan! I'm sorry!! Thank you so much😭😭❤❤

With this even Jannat couldn't hold herself back. All the memories of her friendship with Avneet came back to her mind and she hugged Avneet back with an equal force and started crying too.

Now the others were more than puzzled. All except Mr. Faisu. He understood what the matter was and why they could have fought. He lookedand Jannat and sighed. A tear rolled down his cheek.

Why did Avneet hug Jannat and cry?? What made Jannat reciprocate the hug?? Why was Siddharth shocked to see this?? What has Mr. Faisu realized??

To find out keep reading and do not forget to comment your feedback and upvote this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.5K 108
A Rockstar who doesn't believe in love because of his past A fangirl with a past living next door to her favourite Rockstar What happens when they cr...
372K 30.4K 200
#ccccxgayu #sidneet Hello Sidneetians.....💖💖💖 I am back with another interesting story. Being rivals of each other doesn't mean that they can't...
25.1K 1.3K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...
17.6K 1K 61
In collaboration with @_Simran_N_ Six people with a different past and life problems ended up together in same place. How will they sort their probl...