๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ โ” ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ท๏ฟฝ...

By WrittenByAncientStar

ใ€ก๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ท๐’ท๐’พ๐‘’ ๐’ฅ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ooo. Silly Girl (ๆ„šใ‹ใชๅฐ‘ๅฅณ) What was she going to do? What could She do? Her youn... More

๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ
Prologue
Sunrise in Eastbourne
An Insight into Georgia
How it Made Him Feel
Abandonment Issues
Times Have Changed

Tia Nicolson and Andrew Taylor: Best Friend Exdrodinares

3.3K 93 26
By WrittenByAncientStar

              Home is where she felt most safe, it was something that Tia had always felt and it was a feeling that she loved to feel, high school, on the other hand, was something completely different, she felt uncomfortable being there.

               High school for the last week had been considerably worse, Tia had been alone for the past week, her best friend being taken away from her to spend some quality time with his very loving family.

               Yes, her best friend, Andrew Drew Taylor had gone away on holiday, leaving Tia to suffer school all by her lonesome. It wasn't like Tia didn't have other friends, she did have other friends but she preferred Drew, he understood her, he made her feel safe.

               She was sat in her bedroom on the furthest side of the house, it wasn't a very big room but it was enough for the sixteen-year-old girl. Her walls were covered with posters of her celebrity crush, she had a corkboard hanging on the wall closest to the door it was filled with photos, photos of her and Georgia, her and Libby, her and her parents and her and Drew.

               On the opposite wall, next to her wardrobe she had her desk, it was covered in her course work, she was taking her GCSE's that year, so she was in full freak out mode, the wall behind her desk was covered with revision notes for History and French, her illegible handwriting all over the white pages, different coloured highlighter covering key terms (most of it in neon green, her favourite colour). 

               There was also post-it notes, in various colours, stuck to the wall, each individual one covered in different ink but her illegible handwriting still there, on the various coloured post-it notes were key dates for History and French to English translations for her higher French exam, French in one colour and English in another.

                On the side of the room closest to the window, just in the corner was what she liked to call her little art studio for the last of her GCSE options. There was a table pushed right in the corner, the table was covered in dry splotches of paint from paintings she had done a couple of months prior, some of which were hanging on the wall behind the little art table. Beside the table was her portfolio, filled with her artworks and her sketchbook.

                Tia had her music on full blast as she stood at her easel adding some last-minute adjustment to her course work, the theme that she had been given was: fragments, something that Tia had found difficult to express in her artwork but she had made it work.

                There was a knock at her door, it was something that she clearly hadn't heard, the music had certainly blocked it out. There stood her mother that she absolutely adored "Tia! Love!" Her mother's clear voice called over the loud music.

                Tia, apparently still couldn't hear her mother: Connie Nicolson had to apparently move closer to her very preoccupied eldest daughter, tapping her baby girl on the shoulder. Tia, who was still preoccupied, gave a little jump out of shock, she turned to face the intruder.

                 Her mother gave her a sweet smile, in a similar way to an apology. Tia, who was now, defiantly paying attention to her mother, turned the volume down on her stereo "You have to get dressed for school love or else you're going to be late," her mother uttered softly.

                 Tia absolutely adored her mother, her mum was her rock, her closest friend and confidante. With Tia being the firstborn of her three daughters, they shared a very special bond, something that neither Georgia nor Libby could ever change.

                 "Oh, and by the way, there's a surprise for you downstairs," her mother giggled with glee as she galloped her way out of her eldest bedroom. Tia may absolutely adore her mother but her mother was a rather huge embarrassment but Tia loved that about her.

                 The wardrobe that stood next to Tia's desk had one of its doors wide open and hanging on the inside of it was her neatly ironed school uniform that she was yet to put on. She sighed regrettably, she really wished her mother hadn't reminded her about the school, she was just planing on forgetting it ever existed.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

                 Tia Nicolson had exited her room draped in her school uniform, her rucksack on one shoulder and her art portfolio in the other hand, she had no idea as to what the surprise would be when she came down the stairs but she could tell you that she was very excited to find out.

                 She gently placed down her portfolio but slung her rucksack (you can tell which she cared more about) at the bottom of the stairs right against the bannister and made her way into the kitchen where she could see her mum and dad making fun of Georgia.

                 Now as she had mentioned earlier she absolutely adored her mother but her father was a whole other subject, since the minuet that Tia Nicolson was born she had been a daddy's girl, she always had his attention, he was her best friend but also, like her mother a rather huge embarrassment and like her mother, she loved that about him.

                  When she entered the kitchen she realised that it had become rather quiet and more noticeably, Georgia had gone completely silent. Tia looked straight at her parents, who were standing by the kitchen counter as Georgia had begun to complain about her fifteenth birthday.

                  Tia, who hadn't noticed anything to do with a surprise, looked at her parents begrudgingly "Mum, I swear that if my surprise is that for breakfast it's toast, I'm going to be rather fucking disappointed." She growled.

                  But that was before she heard the most heavenly thing she could ever hear  "I sure fucking hope it's not the toast," the heavenly sound called. Tia froze, it had been over a week since she heard that voice, the voice of her best friend.

                  Tia turned toward the direction of the heavenly sound and grinned gleefully "do my eyes deceive me or is Andrew Taylor back in Eastbourne?" She giggled as she through her skinny pale arms around Drew's neck, squeezing him close to her chest.

                  Drew hugged the girl back just as tight, uttering the words 'I've been gone for a fucking week, T' into the blonde girl's ear so that Libby didn't hear him swear. Drew did a once over of Tia, noticing that her face was covered with dry paint proving that she had to finish up some of her course work.

                   Pulling back from the hug the two sat next to each other at the kitchen table, eating some of the toast that her mother had so graciously made for her family (yes that included Drew, as she bit down on the slice of toast her mother had to just go and ruin her mood " Don't forget Tia, you have to show some new kids around," her mother oh so graciously reminded her.

                   Tia was not pleased, that she now had to leave the house so early to get to school but at least school would be much better now that Drew was back 'Shit' she uttered under her breath as she rushed to finish her toast and put her plate in the sink before rushing out of the kitchen and back into the hallway.

                   Before they knew it Tia was back in the kitchen "Oi! Taylor! you coming or what?" She called to him, trying to pull him away from the kitchen table. As much as he loved his best friend, he knew for a fact that she was going to be the death of him.

                   He got up from the table and also place his plate in the sink uttering a quick 'thank you' in the direction of her parents before following his overexcited best friend into the hallway and boy was everyone glad to see Tia like that.

                   "Come on!" she yelled from the hallway, apparently the speed that he was moving at wasn't quick enough for the artsy blonde but with the amount of energy that girl had, you would have thought she was a sporty kid or something.

                   He looked over at her parents nothing 'your daughter, I swear.' but still he was not quick enough because soon there was a groan coming from the hallway "I'm coming!" He yelled to her as he finally made his way form the kitchen and picked his bag up from the other side of the hall, making Tia wonder how the hell she hadn't noticed it.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

                   Andrew Drew Taylor had been best friends with Tia Nicolson since they were small children and it still annoyed him to this day how much energy this one girl had. Sometimes it was a wonder to him, how the hell she got herself a boyfriend.

                   Her ex must have really loved her if he could keep up with that amount of energy, he meant that in the most loving way he could ever mean, she was his best friend and that wasn't going to change, no matter how much energy that girl had.

                   But it wasn't just Tia's personality that had kept the two of them best friends, no there was something more than that, he loved Tia and her personality don't get him wrong but there was also Georgia, Tia's younger sister.

                   Drew had a crush on Georgia since he was six years old and she was four years old, he knew it was a young age to develop a crush on someone, especially your best friends little sister but he couldn't help it, as they had grown older Georgia had become a nutter but to Drew, she was a perfect Nutter and that was enough for him.

                   Georgia, on the other hand, had always brushed him off as her sisters best friend, nothing more nothing less. It upset him but he couldn't change that and who the hell knows what would change with summer now coming around the corner.

                   Tia, of course, without the knowledge of Drew, knew that he had a crush on her little sister or what kind of best friend would she be? ANd of course, she supported him, having a crush on her sister didn't change him, not to her anyway.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

                   Drew and Tia had been walking for about fifteen minutes when the pair came up to the school gates. There it was the building that Tia Nicolson called hell but normal people called High school, the last few weeks of her penultimate year, she would be finishing high school soon, go she was growing up.

                   She looked over to Drew for some comforting words but of course, he wasn't that kind of best friend, he was joyful in the sight of her pain and vice versa, that was just how they worked, it worked well for them.

                   "Come on, let's go find the new kid you have to shoe around," he said with a humorous smile on his face, he knew how to push Tia's buttons and he absolutely loved the effect it had on her, it was funny to see her angry, her being angry just made her cute.

                    She groaned in protest but was still dragged to the office by the arm, her best friend laughing his head off, he was a complete dick but she loved him, though his personality did rather annoy her.

                     She laughed along with his contagious laugh, the two of them having the time of their lives before stopping to notice the two new boys who were sat in front of the school office. Tia knew that she had made a huge mistake when she agreed to show to new kids around, right at that very moment.

                     There he was, the boy that she hadn't seen in six months and his twin brother, oh god she was fucked and she knew it. Drew had noticed the odd looks that the three supposedly strangers were giving each other.

                     "Do you three know each other?" He question, because if they did why the hell wouldn't Tia tell him until it clicked with him, one of the twins looked rather familiar to him, it was like he had seen a picture of him somewhere before, Shit he was Tia's ex-boyfriend.

                     The two ex's looked at each other before back at their respected person next to them, Robbie, the ex-boyfriend was in shock but from the looks of his twin, Tom, he knew she was here.

                     Robbie ran one of his hands through his hair, something Tia found very attractive but only when he did it, it made him look annoyingly perfect, something that she completely missed about him, he was perfect and she had to go and ruin that.

                     "Fuck!" They both cursed in unison because what else were they supposed to fucking do. Tia had broken Robbie's heart and Robbie had scared Tia away, things that they both regretted but for now, they had to figure out what the hell they were going to do.

(lucy says!)

So the introduction of Drew has been made, I just loved their friendship, don't you? Also, the introduction and Robbie and Tom had been made, sorry that it was such a short introduction.

The best friend interactions between Drew and Tia made me so happy, I love the two of them together.

Hope you enjoyed it,

𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓫𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.7K 27
a paige bueckers story.
877K 40.6K 173
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
983K 32.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
599K 9.3K 63
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...