A Granger Family Reunion

By Thepetitegirl17

What happens when Draco Malfoy's sunday evening gets ruin because of a Letter ? He crashes a get together par... More

Chp 1 - The Letter
Chp - 2 The Long Forgotten Cousin
chp 3 - The Not So Favourite Relatives
chp 4 - Did the Ugly Duckling Transformed into an Elegant Swan?!
Chp 5 : Meeting The Grangers
Chp 6 : Game On Ferret!!
Chp 7 : Slytherin Tricks Gryfindor
chp 8 : Dinner with the Granger
Chp 9 : Draco Follows A Pureblood Tradition
Chp 10 : Draco Gets Allusive Marriage Offers
Chp 11 : Draco Gets An Advise
Chp 12 : Hermione faces her childhood tormentors
Chp 13 : The Grangers are left mortified once again
Chp 14 : Some people never change
Chp 15 : The Book Thief (How Dramione meets)
Chp 16 : Epilogue - All you have to say is Yes !
Bonus Chp : Dramione Timeline
A/N : New Story

A/N

943 9 0
By Thepetitegirl17

This story is finally finished...but I may add some bonus chapters later on . No promises though .

   Like why did Draco named his American restaurants after Greek Myths . Or how Parvati tried to get Draco and Padma together .

    But for now enjoy this long crappy boring story . Maybe read it and re read it again to increse the Reads from 2.69k go 2.69M mayb?? (The no. Was totally a coincidence ;) )

And please do tell on what part should I need to focus more on .

   Yours lovingly ,
Thepetitegirl17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 784 34
||COMPLETED|UNDER EDITING|| Sure, you've all heard of the all famous Harry Potter and how he found the Sorcerer's Stone, discovered the Chamber of...
38.8K 883 31
written by RiverWriter His entire world shifted and he was suddenly certain that his life was no longer really his own, it belonged to her. He could...
28.7K 327 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...
256K 7K 18
When Draco realizes that he's part veela, what will that mean for him and his life? After finding his mate in one Gryffindor princess, his life take...