B

De boyz-kiss-boyz

roleplay account Was @cyberkitties- forgot password Read the rules Mai multe

information
Caroline - ❄
Laura- ❄
Ashley⚡
Kathrine⚡
Bethany⚡
Marco❄
Asher ❄
Timothy❄
Jacob❄
Blake❄
Dean❄
Zachary⚡
Nathan⚡
Benjamin⚡
James- ⚡
Nick- ⚡
Jeremy-⚡
xander- ⚡
Wyatt-⚡

Lucas- ⚡

43 5 0
De boyz-kiss-boyz

Lucas Winchester

27 years old

Occupation:: sugar daddy

Position:: dominant

Lucas is a very wealthy man he gets majority of his money from his dying father he's on the will for the house so he lives with his father hes been in the journey to look for a new sugar baby he doesn't care if it's a girl or boy he just wants to spend his money and not end up alone like his father of course him and his father are on good terms but he wants him to die father so he can get the house instead of going to the hotel to fuck his sugar baby, he loves spoiling them especially when they say they dont want anything besides their love he gives them a new Chanel bag and a good spanking for being a good girl/boy.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

334K 9.1K 84
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...
The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
953K 39.5K 67
A fearless modern girl decided to ignore the real history and go with her own flow. Becoming a proper young lady who is abandoned by her own family w...