The Choice ꨄ

By ggiia17

You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last... More

1|𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝᯽
2|The thorn in my side
3|False hope
4|Unexpectedఌ
5|Pretty boy❦
6|Will you?
7|Jealousy ☃︎
8|༆Yule Ball: Part I༆
9|༆Yule Ball: Part II༆
10|༆Yule Ball Part: III༆
11|Conflicted.
12|Comfort ❣︎
13|Same old pain ☕︎︎
14|I'm sorry
15|Party ♪
16|"Dancin in my room..♫"
17|Overprotective much?
18|The thought of you
19|Regret
20|Our little secret ❁
21|I can explain...
22|Im at Peace...kind of
23|Guilt ᯽
!!Story Update!!
24|Broken
25|Lie
26|By your side
!!Announcement!!
27|Love?
28|Time
29|Second task
30|After
32|Fun and Chaos
!!THANK YOUU!!
33|Fix it ⁂
34|Selfish and Selfless?
!Cast list!
35|A step forward
36|Competitive nature
37|More curious by the day
38|My distraction
39|Like vs Love
40|Third Task
41|Recovery
42|-Start of summer-
!announcement!
43|Something new
44|Night & Day
45|Time stands still
46|Just dancing
47|Reality Check
48|The Death Eaters
49|Sixth year
50| the final choice

31|My Best friend

50 3 1
By ggiia17

Cute chapter!
Next chapter with be more exciting.
Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    As I was on my way to first period everyone was talking about a party. It was going to be held in the gryffindor common room.

Fred and George ran around the hallways spreading the word.

I'm not surprised that the party was their idea.

I talked with Pansy and as I turned over my shoulder I saw Cedric across the hallway laughing with his friends.

Fred climbed up on one of the benches in the hall and cleared his throat.

"Party in the Gryffindor common room tomorrow night at 10:00. I expect to see everyone there, it'll be the best party all year." He looked down at me and winked.

As he got off the bench him and George went back to running around spreading the word on the other side of the school.

It's about time another person has a party.

Draco stormed up to Pansy and I with Crabbe and Goyle following him.

"Did you hear, those two fools think they're going to throw a better party than the one we had. Oh please."

"Draco, there hasn't been a party in a while, don't start drama. Especially not with the twins." I said.

After all, Fred and George were my friends.

"She's right Draco, besides we all need to let loose a bit." Pansy said.

Draco rolled his eyes.

**************************************

When we went to class we started learning about love potions.

My eyes shifted over to Draco. The sun was shining through the window, it was on Draco's face. I never realized this, but he had very small freckles on his nose and cheeks.

I smiled a little. He was so perfect, and in every way.

Apparently class had ended. I hadn't taken my eyes off him all class, I forgot what time it was.

Blaise poked my shoulder.

"Let's go to third period. Come on." He said.

I snapped out of it.

Draco, Blaise and I all walked to our class together.

Draco somehow didn't realize I was staring at him, or so I thought.

The rest of the day went as it normally did.

D͟I͟N͟N͟E͟R͟ T͟I͟M͟E͟:

We were all sitting down discussing how to sneak in the gryffindor common room for the party tomorrow.

All the teachers will be passed out by then so we most likely won't get caught.

I needed to find out what to wear. Fred told everyone to dress casual.

I wonder if Ced's going? Not that I care....

I had to go to the bathroom during dinner. Pansy went with me, as we walked through the hallway Cedric was there.

"Hey Cedric, I was wondering if you're going to Fred and George's party tomorrow night."

"Yeah, pretty sure the entire schools going. They were shouting about it all morning." He said.

"Cool. So I'll see you there?" I asked.

"Yup, I can't wait." He said with a smile.

Pansy started teasing me and asking a lot of questions.

"So lemme get this straight, you like both of them?!"
She exclaimed.

"Yes, and you can't talk about it." I demanded as I pointed my finger at her.

"They are both extremely different, but both hot at the same time."

"Exactly!" I said.

We both laughed as we started walking back.

When we sat down we both had smiles on our faces.

"What are you two up to this time?" Draco asked.

"Nothing." We both responded.

"Yea, that's not suspicious at all." Blaise sneered.

******************************
After dinner we headed back to the common room.
Everyone went to their rooms besides Draco and I.

I read my book with my legs resting across his lap. Draco was also reading, one of the books I recommend actually.

My eyes drifted up and back to looking at his face.

He was sitting on side of the couch that was closer to the fireplace.

Woah, his eyes are really pretty.

What the hell, why is he so hot.

"Like the view?" He said.

I got a little embarrassed.

"I- uh, I realized this morning actually, that you have little freckles on your nose and cheeks. I just thought that was nice I guess."

He put down the book and looked at me. A small smile appeared on his face.

"What else did you notice?" He asked.

"Well uh, I think your eyes are really pretty. They're a really light blue, a little bit gray. Also when you're focusing on something your nose scrunches and you look like a librarian with eyesight issues." I joked.

Draco and I both laughed a little.

"How did you realize all this stuff?" He asked.

"Cause I look at you all the time. Not in a weird way, but just because you're beautiful." I stated.

His expression went blank for a moment, then he seemed sad.

"What's wrong, did I say something-

"No, it's just... no ones ever noticed any of that stuff before. I never expected anyone to care that much."

He started fiddling with his rings.

"Draco, I care about you so much. Before all of this, you were my best friend. Actually my enemy first, then my best friend." We both laughed.

"I mean, I'm still your best friend, and I'll always be here. Your not alone," I said as I put my hand on top of his.

He leaned in and gave me a hug. He didn't do this often, it felt kind of nice actually.

"Thank you, for everything Y/n." He said.

"Anytime." I said softly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: You like? 😌

This was cute tbh.

Updating very soon!

-g🪐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.7K 18
[I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN AND IT WAS MY FIRST PROPER FANFIC. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Everybody who will read this knows the story of Harry Pott...
3.3K 65 42
A Draco Malfoy love story. 𝕴𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖛𝖚𝖗𝖓 Before you read, I left this piece of...trash behind, but you can read it if you want to lovelies, stay...
554 49 24
15 year old Katianne Potter finally broke out of her little bubble and decided to be friends with not just Elliot Diggory and her brother, but also w...
45.4K 1.1K 48
We had made our own ending. - A Cedric Diggory love story. A Draco Malfoy best-friendship. Warning! This story lightly covers some mature topics suc...