𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 | p. feitan

By -MOONCORE

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 a very tired, high Mcdonalds worker meets an equally as high gang member who is actually a bi... More

𝑜𝒽, 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
viii
ix

vii

1.4K 61 22
By -MOONCORE

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

head tilted upward as you listened to the crunching sound of the snow under your boots as you walked to work. the snow fell from the black sky in tiny flakes, being pushed and twirled by the howling wind. it was quiet, of course, it always was but something about tonight was different. 

you could hear no distant ambulance, no helicopter flying overhead, and no aggressive honking from far-off cars. the roads were clear of all but the snow that gently landed atop itself. 

the cold air rushing past your face made you quicken your pace all the more but inhaling the frigid air brought you a sense of comfort. 

'i hate and love the cold all at the same time' 

walking into the building you weren't surprised when you found Khara wasn't there. you shrugged off your coat, stuffed it into your locker as usual, and sat at the front counter, feet atop the cashier shaking ever so lightly. the music that danced itself into your ears echoed in your empty mind. 

surprisingly your mind was empty, no racing thoughts, no forgotten memory to dwell upon. just silence, eerie silence. 

if felt like an eternity before something, anything besides the headphones shoved in your ear made a sound. you flinched hearing your phone vibrate on the counter beside you. 

the notification from feitan made you smile. it wasn't unusual for him to text you while at work, you needed the entertainment and when he wasn't committing felonies he had a pretty dull life.

chat between 'starcrossed lovers'

tiny man 😈
i'm coming over to the mcdonalds
you at work

y/n
yeah I'm here
istg it's so boring 😐

tiny man 😈
don't worry I'll be right there
*deleted*
i'm omw, I got a surprise

y/n
ooooo 👀

tiny man 😈
stfu

y/n
well damn-

shaking your head you put your phone back in its previous place, letting your mind wander to what exactly he had in store for you. thoughts came and went, your excitement building by the minute. 

looking out the glass doors you watched the snow fall gracefully onto the, no longer visible, concrete parking lot. the snow was actually sticking so it was bound to pack up. if feitan didn't get here soon he probably wouldn't be able to walk into the building. 

you chuckled to yourself, closing your eyes and focusing on the music playing, completely trying to ignore the smell of burgers and fries. 

songs played and finished but you paid no mind to how many actually played, boping your head to the slow song that streamed into your ears. you smiled, music was such an amazing thing, it was able to determine your mood. either brightening it or making you ball out crying. 

the time passes but when you heard the automatic doors squeak open, you lazily opened your eyes, looking over to see feitan brushing the snow out of his hair. you looked him up and down, the ends of your lips barely turned up as you closed your eyes again, leaning your head back. 

"oi...fuck tard, wake up." 

you listened to his footsteps, smiling when you heard the stomp.  he always jumped over the door to get into the back, you kept telling him he just needed to push it open but of course, he did the most 25/8. 

the footsteps got closer but you didn't move. 

"oi." 

you opened your eyes, seeing him looking down right into your e/c eyes. today he held a type of glow to him, eyes sparkling and his hidden smirk held more excitement than mischief. 

"hi" 

"hi"

you sat up, removing your feet from the counter your black combat boots hit the tile floor. standing and sliding your hands into your pockets you looked down at feitan, smirking at him as you leaned down to right in front of his face. 

"I'm excited about your surprise fei, you seem quite excited to show me! i hope it meets my standards~" winking you skipped off to find your jacket. feitan slowly turned to watch you leave, his cheeks burning a strawberry red to his own contentment. He was always calm and collected but every once and a while, you could make him want to melt with just a mischievous smile. 

regaining his composure he walked to the door, pushing his face further into his turtle neck jacket, preparing for the cold air. you soon followed after him, sighing into the cold air that hit your face as you stepped out. work was the last thing on your mind as you sat in feitans truck. 

of course, you turned off the lights and closed the doors but your manager's reaction was something you couldn't give two fucks about. listening to the engine start-up with a pur you reached for the aux. 

it was routine by now that you played music whenever going on a drive with fei. finding a playlist that best fit the vibe you pressed shuffle and smiled at the first song that came up. 

you glanced at feitan to see him swaying to the music, one hand on the stirring wheel and the other on the armrest of his chair. 

"you lost in the shape of my hips" you sang "hope there is a mood~" 

running your hand down your chest you turned to feitan, "if you're really down, we can find it~ Lost in an alley, make love by a trash can, ayy" you giggled when he shook his head at you. 

"you...play too much." you could hear the smile from his tone. seeing or hearing him happy wasn't as rare to you but the first time you made him genuinely laugh in front of the troupe members everyone went silent. there was a good few seconds of awkward silence before feitan hopped up and dragged you out the room with him.

quietly snickering at the memory you leaned on your hand, watching the lights of your city flash and flicker by as your drove down the surprisingly clear roads. feeling an extra warmth on your leg you looked down only to see feitans outstretched arm placed firmly on your lower thigh. 

you looked over at him curiously and in the passing lights of the outside building, you saw his rosy ears and giggled. you knew saying something would have only made him more embarrassed so you just smiled to yourself and lost yourself in the lights of the city as it passed, enjoying the warmth that spread through your thigh. 

•∆• 

the bright lights began to get fewer and fewer until outside the windows were as dark as the inside of the car. 

feitan could sense your growing warryness and squeezed your leg reassuringly. it might have helped a little but you knowing that he has a very obvious history with torture just added to the anxiety tenfold. 

you tried to distract yourself with the music but seeing as you were now driving in trees it had become static-y, going in and out, parts being louder than others etc. you knew feitan, well at least you thought you did. 

it's been about four months and according to shizuku you're the first person that he seemed to have any interest in. in her words 'the fact he doesn't even like anyone in the troupe then you come along and he's all over you is enough to assure me that he is head over heals'. its was a calming thought but it wasn't calming enough to make your racing heart relax. 

you had defiantly grown feelings for feitan in the time you've known each other and you had thought he might feel the same way but his earlier sheepish face and aura has turned serious, almost emotionless. 

'is this short ass bitch really gonna fucking kill me? after all this shit? i gave him so much free fucking food and this is how he repays me? BY KILLING ME IN A FUCKING FOREST IN GOD KNOWS WHERE-' 

"we are here." 

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

ok so first off it took so mfing long to get this chapter out and it ended up being short so sorry lmao. second this was going to be the last chapter and just be like 3k words but i thought 'this story is already short as fuck so break that 3k into 1k each chapter' and here we are. meaning next chapter is either 2k words cause i got lazy or two more 1k chapters. 

I'm rambling- this isn't the last chapter but this book is ending soon. there, short version

have an amazing day my loves 

-mooncore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 535 16
𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆!𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎!𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 TRIGGER WARNING, this work contains content that may be inappropriate for some readers, such as abus...
233K 6.2K 13
hA this is such trash why did any of you read this i'm dYing [i do not own Hunter x Hunter] [or any of the characters] [i also don't own the art in t...
442K 7.6K 88
Trying something new! I've seen people do these and I think it'll be pretty fun :) Characters included so far: ♡︎ 𝙶𝚘𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚜𝚜 𓃠 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞...
182K 3.5K 21
❝ 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐀! 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞...𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐄! ❞ ⁀➷ 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐚 𝐙𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐲𝐜𝐤 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙...