Unexpected Love

By SnapesLovelyhair

Nothing would of prepared Celia Malfoy for what she was about to be faced with. In her last year of Hogwarts... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter. 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.

Chapter 28.

5.2K 122 27
By SnapesLovelyhair

Got something special for you guys in this chapter. Enjoy :) *winks*

"Good evening Celia" Severus replied taking a couple of steps towards me.

He was dressed differently then he usually does he had a shorter robe on with a white shirt just poking out at the top. It looked as if he dressed up.

"Severus, what's all this" I smiled taking a glance around the room.
I saw quite a few enchanted candles floating around in the air.

"Something special" he mumbled guiding me into the room.

"But what's the occasion" I giggled at how nervous he was.

"You" Severus replied sitting on the bed next to me.

"Me?" I questioned confused at what he meant.

"Yes"
"You have made my life so much better since the day that thing started between us"

"Awh Severus that is so cute" I exclaimed jumping onto his lap.

"I don't like the word cute" he grumbled with a small smile.

"Fine sweet" I grinned.

Severus rolled his eyes as I straddled him, wrapping my legs around his waist. I could feel him growing beneath me. I smiled to myself as I buried my face into the crook of his neck engulfing him. I pulled back and placed a small kiss onto his lips.
Severus grabbed my waist pulling me forwards and smashing his lips against mine. He bit my bottom lip making a groan escape my lips.

"You know what this reminds me of" I said pulling back from his lips.

"What" Severus replied putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"The first time we did something in your classroom" I grinned moving my hips back and fourth.

"Hm yes" Severus responded

He placed a kiss onto my neck, nibbling at different parts and sucking them making them red. I could feel him underneath me, he was making my urge for him greater.

"Did you have anything planned for tonight" I groaned as he was pushing his hips upwards.

"Yes"  Severus murmured pecking at my jawline.

"Is that so" I said raising my eyebrow.

Severus grabbed my waist and spun me round quickly and ended up hovering over me placing his weight on the bed at either side of my waist.

"Yes" He replied again in his usual velvety tone.

Severus Pushed my legs apart with his hands. I arched my back showing him how much I needed him. He traced circles onto my upper thigh while pushing my skirt up higher with his other hand.

"Severus Please" I groaned grabbing his wrist and pushing it further up my thigh.

"So needy" he replied grabbing my hand and pinning it above my head.

"Only for you" I grinned looking down to see a bulge underneath his clothes.
"Do you need help with that" I said gesturing towards it.

"No"
"First I will pleasure you" He hummed pushing his fingers upwards tugging lightly onto my panties.

"Severus" I whined

He rubbed his thumb over the fabric of my panties. Making me rock my head back. I felt him wrap his finger over the elastic band and tug at my panties slowly pulling them down over my knee flicking them to the side.
He soon pushed his two fingers into me and slowly curled them. I let out a groan as he pumped me faster. Severus peppered kisses along my neck and across my jawline nipping at my skin causing me to ache in pleasure.

"F-Faster" I cried rocking against him.

"Your eager" he hummed his words vibrating against my neck.

"Please" i replied hastily.

"As you wish"

Severus rubbed circles around my clit making my twitch under his touch while he swiftly moved his fingers in and out causing me to cry in pleasure as it shot up my body.

"I'm gonna cum Severus" I let out breathless.

"Not yet" he mumbled.

Severus pulled out his fingers and started to unbutton his trousers. He pulled out his member which was aching to be sorted out, it was already covered in pre cum which he used for lube as he stoked his length and adjusted himself lining at my entrance.

"Are you ready" he hummed.

"Yes" I groaned wanting him inside me.

Severus soon pushed into me but this time he went slower. I felt him more the jolt of pleasure erupted up my body as he slowly went in and out of me, going deeper each time. I wrapped my hand in the back of his hair pulling him forward. I roughly brought my lips to his, kissing him breathlessly.
Slam after slam he was hitting my g stop each time. I heard several grunts and groans escape his lips as he thrusted into me slowly.

"Severus" I moaned digging my nails into his shoulders.

Severus just groaned in respond as his thrusts became more sloppy as he reached his climax.

"I'm going to cum" he grumbled with sweat droplets laced onto his forehead.

"T- Together" I replied bringing his lips to mine.

Severus smashed his lips to mine biting my bottom lip as he felt himself ready to spill into me. With a few grunts I felt him empty. 

"Celia" he mumbled.

His voice was enough to throw me over the edge I rocked against him riding out my orgasm swinging my head back feeling the moment of delight flow through me.

"Your good" I exclaimed as I finished.

Severus pulled out of me slowly and headed over to the bathroom he had in the corner of his room. I heard a tap run for a second when he came back into the room with his member put away.

"Get cleaned up Celia" Severus muttered with a small smile.

I nodded and head over to the small bathroom and decided to clean myself up. My legs where still weak as I strolled over. I heard a small snigger from Severus as I walked with a slight limp.

"Shut up" I shouted from inside.

"What" he replied but I could hear his smile.

"Doesn't matter" I laughed.

Cleaned up I resorted back into the room and Severus handed me my panties which I quickly slipped back on.

"What are you doing" I asked looking at him as he was stood in the middle of the room.

Severus flicked his wand and some Classical music started playing around the room. I raised my eyebrows at him curiously.

"May I have this dance" Severus asked holding out his hand.

"Always" I smiled taking his hand and wrapping my free one around his waist.

Severus placed one hand onto my hip and the other holding my hand. We swayed in time to the music as Severus spun me around and pulled me back into him. I let out a small giggle which put a smile on his face.
The music became slower so Severus slowed down the pace of his dancing. I wrapped both my hands around his neck with him putting both on my hips. I brought him in for a soft kiss while putting my hand through his hair. Severus got his hand and caressed my cheek before giving me another small peck on the lips.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you Darling. Never leave" He replied in a hushed tone.

"I would never leave you Sev" I responded truthfully.

"Good"

Severus guided me towards the bed. Just as the music stopped we was both sat on the bed leaning against each other. My head was placed on his chest as he played with my hair. I could feel his chest rising and falling with each breath he took. I let every problem I had just go away for this night. Severus was the only thing that mattered and being with him makes me the happiest person ever, I don't know what I would do without him. I can't wait to wish him a happy birthday tomorrow as most people just forget.
I looked up at him to see his eyes closed. I caressed his cheek slightly before resting my head back on my chest. I let my eyes close. I was safe with Severus and I just want to stay here forever with him.

Sorry if this chapter wasn't as good as my other ones. Let me know :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 1.9K 43
It's your last year at Hogwarts and you couldn't be more exited. Especially because you get to see your favourite professor and crush since fourth ye...
65K 1.8K 38
A new professor arrives at Hogwarts and Severus Snape could not be more annoyed that Defense Against the Dark Arts was given to someone new, but what...
70K 2.7K 70
Y/n Y/l/n found her way to be an assistant to the cold Severus Snape. Can she keep up with her all her duties? Or will her past drag her in the mud? ...
259K 6.3K 25
"Just remember, I'm not just here for show," Severus growled, trying to maintain control. He stood up, his eyes never leaving the two of us. "I'm not...