Tormented || Anakin Skywalker...

By and-the-children-too

"Always remember that hatred and love are equally consuming passions, and that in the affairs of the heart th... More

Soundtrack
1-Enemies
2-Princess
4-Stupid
5-Very Thin Line
6-Come On
7-Broke Me First
8-I Win
9-Passion
10-Rush
11-My Dear
12-Little Problem
13-Hello Again
14-Happiness
15-Fuck the Code
16-It's Always Been You
17-You
18-All Mine
19-Sleep Well
20-Her
21-Love At First Sight
22-Married
23-Outshine
24-Soon
25-Hopeful
26-Missing
27-Cruel
28-Beautiful Soul
29-Darling
30-This Is Torture
31-Remember
32-Inconveniences
33-Gut Feeling
34-Spring It
35-What's To Come
36-I Can't Lose Him
37-Everything
38-None Of Them
39-Listen
40-Precious
41-Let It Go
42-You'll Regret It
43-Power
44-Maternal Instinct
45-Betrayal
46-Everything They Have
47-Metaphorically Speaking
48-Bachelor Party
49-New Beginning
50-Tormented
51-Liar
52-So Do I
53-Pawn
54-Starlight
55-Save You
56-Goodbye Princess
57-Corrupt
58-Unnatural
59-Henceforth
60-Good Soldiers Follow Orders
61-A Betrayal
62-The Resemblance is Deceptive
63-Shattered
64-Not Without You
65-To the Death
66-Lost
Epilogue: Deliverance
Original

3-Go Away

29.4K 922 2.4K
By and-the-children-too

"This is all your fault." I spat.

"My fault! You threw it first!" Anakin yelled.

I scoffed, "You're such a liar, can you ever speak the truth for once in your pathetic life?"

"Here's a truth; I hate you." He snapped.

"Oh I hate you more Skywalker." I snapped back.

Obi-Wan sighed as he shook his head, "That doesn't sound like team work to me."

There may have been a slight argument in the middle of the cafeteria. Which resulted in a food fight, but it wasn't me who started it. It was this ass, but he's refusing to fess up to it. Like the mashed potatoes just magically appeared in my hair.

Our masters were none too pleased though. We were currently outside, lying on our backs, holding a speeder above us with the force.

"This has to be illegal!" I yelled to our masters who were watching us struggle with a smile.

My master shook his head, "Illegal it is not. Deserve this you do." They really weren't kidding when they said they came up with pretty creative punishments.

But this is borderline insane.

I grunted as the speeder inched closer to us, "And what if this thing falls huh? You're going to be cleaning up two dead knights!" Anakin shouted at them.

"Let it fall on you, I will not." Master Yoda chuckled.

"But if you do let it fall and we have to save you. Then you'll be doing this for another hour." Obi-Wan crossed his arms and eyed us with amusement.

We both groaned in response as we continued holding this up. Neither of us wanting to turn our heads to look at the other.

Obi-Wan walked over and knelt next to our faces, "There is one thing you can do and we'll let you stop." Anakin sighed with relief, I on the other hand knew it wasn't going to be something we were going to like, "You can each say one nice thing about the other, just one." He held up his index finger to indicate the number one. What are we; teenagers?

We groaned again since we knew that wasn't going to happen, "I'd rather do this." I snorted as I turned my gaze back to the blue speeder five feet above us.

"Agreed." Anakin scoffed.

Obi-Wan sighed, "Why do you guys even hate each other? You used to be so close."

I rolled my eyes, "Ask him. I couldn't even tell you."

Flashback(Age: You-14 Anakin-16)
I just left the training room after having an extremely awkward encounter with my friend Brian. But I'll get to that later, right now I had one thing on my mind. Which was to go see Anakin, especially after what just happened.

It was his 16th birthday today and I had made him a necklace, one that matched the one he gave me on my 12th birthday.

I found him in the hallways walking the same direction I was, "Anakin!" I called to him but to my confusion, he didn't turn around. Maybe he didn't hear me, "Anakin!" I called again, still nothing. I started to run to him and when I reached him I grabbed his shoulder and he spun around, holding an expression I have never seen before, "I-I was calling you."

He looked away from me for a moment before looking back into my eyes, "What do you want?" He asked, a little more harsh than usual.

Okay maybe he just had a bad day, "I got your birthday present." I pulled it out of my pocket and held it up to him with a smile.

But he didn't smile like I was hoping he would. He still held a cold expression. He looked at it for a moment, then looked back to me, "I don't want it."

I dropped my hand down and shook my head, slightly confused, "What do you mean you don't want it?" I asked in a hurt tone. "Did I do something wrong?"

He backed away from me, "I just don't think we should be friends, sorry." He turned around and tried to leave but I grabbed his arm again.

I looked at him with a heart broken expression, I don't understand what's happening. Just this morning we were laughing together over breakfast. How did things change so quickly, "Why; what did I do?" Tears started to form in my eyes.

He snorted through his nose as he looked away from me, "Nothing (y/n). Just go away." He snapped and pulled his arm from my grip roughly before walking away.

Leaving me there in the hallway with tears streaming down my cheeks, wondering what the hell went wrong.
Flashback ends

That was the day it all started and I still don't know why. Instead of responding to Obi-Wans question, Anakin sighed, "How much longer do we have?"

His master stood up and checked the time, "Thirty minutes."

"Son of a bitch." We both snapped simultaneously.

~*~•~*~

Anakin and I silently walked to our rooms, both of us exhausted. I had to take a shower too, since there was still food in my hair, same goes for him. They didn't exactly give us the chance to clean up before torturing us. They practically pulled us out of there by our ears.

I reached my door and it slid open, but I didn't go in, "Anakin." I got his attention and he turned to look at me, our eyes meeting, "You're not ever gonna tell me what happened that day are you?" I asked with no hate or malice in my tone. I was genuinely curious as to why he threw seven years of friendship down the drain, to replace it with this.

He didn't respond for a moment, like he was lost in a thought, "No." He shook his head and went into his room without another word. I sighed and stepped into my room, closing the door behind me.

I took my clothes off and hopped in my shower, washing off all the food from my hair and cheeks. Suddenly my bathroom light shut off, what the? "Hello?" I called as I moved my curtain, I waved my hand and turned the light back on. Maybe it's just a short fuse, wouldn't be the first time. I began to bring my head back into the shower when it turned off again. I stuck my head out quickly and turned it back on. I stared out for another moment before sighing and deciding to just leave it. Short fuse; I kept telling myself. I continued with my shower, when it happened again. Okay what the fuck, "Skywalker if that's you, I'm going to kill you." I growled as I shut the water off. I got out cautiously since it was dark and turned my light back on. I wrapped a towel around myself and I stuck my head out into my main room, only to find it empty.

Okay my light was not shutting off on its own, I marched next door in anger and banged on his door. He opened it, "Wha-Oh." He eyed me up and down in surprise, only now did I just realize I was still in a towel, I probably should have put clothes on first. Oh well, too late now.

"What kind of game are you playing here?" I snapped and his face grew confused.

He shook his head as he furrowed his brows, "What are you talking about?"

I tilted my head, "Seriously; with the light? You're the only person I know who's immature enough to do that."

He didn't even look mad, he looked genuinely confused, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Now I'm the one with the confused face, "Um never mind, sorry." I shook my head as I hurried back to my room, but not without dripping water all over the carpet.

"What the hell?" I heard him mumble as I closed my door.

This is the universe telling me that I need to sleep more. Either that or there really is a short fuse, I'll have to talk to Master Yoda about it tomorrow. Maybe he can get someone to come and look at it for me.

I got into my pajamas and laid in bed, I set my saber next to me on the nightstand. I made sure to make a mental note of that. And then closed my eyes to get some sleep.

~*~•~*~

I woke up the sound of flickering.

I groggily opened my eyes and sat up to see my bathroom light, rapidly flickering off and on. I blinked for a moment, just in case it was my sleepy brain playing tricks on me. But even once I felt more awake it was still happening. I stood up out of my bed and the light instantly turned on and didn't turn off again. I slowly walked over to it and flicked it off. But not before scanning the bathroom; for what? I don't know.

Instead of going back to bed, I grabbed a robe to cover up my night gown and left my room. I walked done the hallways to the one destination I had in mind. I didn't want to disturb Master Yoda, as he was probably sleeping, so I went somewhere where I knew they weren't. I knocked lightly on the open door, "(y/n)!" Dylan spun around in his chair to face me with a smile. He was our late night electrician and a decent friend, "To what do I owe for this pleasant visit?"

"Hey Dyl," I called him by the nickname I gave him. "Think you can check something for me?" I asked as I leaned in the doorway.

He nodded, "Of course, let's go." He stood up and followed me back to my room. Once we got inside, he began checking my light for me, he even opened an electrical panel in my room, that I didn't know existed. Nice to know I pay attention to things. As soon as he was done he walked over to me, "Everything checks out fine, are you sure it was flickering?" He questioned as he placed a screwdriver in his pocket.

I sighed as I stood up from my bed, "I don't know, maybe not. I might just need more rest, I'm sorry I brought you over here for nothing." I apologized a I guided him to the door.

He stepped outside and let out a chuckle, "It truly is never a bother to see you." He smiled a little flirtatiously.

I smiled back, I was used to getting hit on, it comes with the beauty. "Thank you again Dyl."

He waved and walked back down the hallway from where we came from. I was just about to close my door when I heard that annoying sound, "Late night buddy?" Anakin spoke up as he stepped in front of me in nothing but sweatpants. I unintentionally eyed his body, but I quickly looked away and hoped he didn't see.

"Can't you mind your own business." I snapped and he gave me a scowl.

"I wonder how Master Yoda would feel about you having a late night rendezvous." He rolled his eyes.

I shook my head at his stupidity, "I don't have late night rendezvous, I'm a v-" I stopped, why was I gonna say that? He doesn't need to know that.

He tilted his head with curiosity, "You're a what?"

I sighed and ignored his question, "Look, he was here to check my bathroom light, he's the fucking electrician. Not that I need to explain anything to you." I eyed him up and down with a disgusted look, "Now go away, as you once said."

He narrowed his eyes at me as he crossed his arms over his incredibly toned chest- no, bad thoughts, "You know, maybe I didn't want to have anything to do with you, because you're so irritating." He snapped a little too loud.

I scoffed, "I'm irritating? You're the one coming to my room and talking shit to me. I'm trying to mind my own business. And you should too, you didn't want me in your life remember?" I was full on shouting now. I tried to close my door but he roughly pushed his hand in the doorway so it wouldn't close, "Move." I demanded.

He shook his head in response. I pushed against his chest causing him to step out into the hallway and I stepped out with him.

We both stood there, burning holes into each other. His fists were balled up and so were mine. I was ready to fight.

"Break it up you two." Obi-Wan sighed as he stepped between us. Even with him standing in between us, our eyes never left each other, "Anakin go to your room." He demanded.

Anakin shook his head in response, "You know what your problem is Princess?"

"Guys stop."

No, but I'm sure you're going to tell me, "Enlighten me Skywalker."

"I said to stop."

"You like to go around and act like I'm the ass in all of this and that you're so perfect. When you're just a heart breaking hypocrite." What did he just say?

"Enough!" Obi-Wan shouted, "Both of you go, before I throw you in your rooms!" He sounded angrier than usual, this is gonna result into something bad. I just know it. We both listened but not before glaring at each other one last time.

I closed my door and instantly punched the wall. "Ow fuck." I waved my hand in the air at the pain.

Seconds later I heard a similar bang from next door.

(a/n Vote and comment your thoughts💕 I hope you liked this chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.1K 75
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
8.6K 238 28
"my father believed we were the force bound soulmates." "i believe we are." 🌌 jedi master, apolla jinn is sent on a mission with anakin skywalker, h...
238K 7K 27
Anakin Skywalker x Reader AU You hoped to marry for love, to find someone that truly understands you and gives you the happiness you believe in your...
503K 13.2K 91
You are the apprentice of Count Dooku, he has assigned you to go undercover in the Jedi temple as a housekeeper to do his bidding and destroy the ord...