Kidnap • LK

By CJayxz

Meet Lalisa Manoban, known to the world as LISA, a renowned supermodel who harbors a strong aversion towards... More

3.2K 87 5
By CJayxz

As I awaken, I hope that it's just a bad dream, one I never want to experience again. But as my eyes open, the weight on me feels too real. Damn it, this isn't a nightmare.

Everything he said last night still echoes in my mind, sending shivers down my spine as I recall his plans. Someone, please help me.

Sitting up in bed, I realize what I'm wearing. What the fuck! Who put me in this?

I'm dressed in a tight red dress, revealing my thighs and cleavage. Who did this to me? I'm practically exposing my soul. It's too much! I need to find a way out of here, now!

Glancing at the table beside the bed, I see a tray of food. I notice utensils, including a fork, chopsticks, spoon, and... I smile. Now I know what to do.

I grab a glass plate from the tray and throw it to the floor, making a loud noise as it shatters. I hide some broken pieces under the pillow. Soon, a man in all black enters the room.

"What's happening here?" he asks.

"I-I-I didn't mean to break the plate," I mutter, avoiding eye contact, and I can sense his sigh.

He picks up the broken pieces and leaves the room. Finally.

He's so stupid, just like his boss. It takes me a while, but I manage to break free from the rope tying my feet.

As I stand up and explore the room, I find a door to my right. I rush over and open it, revealing a bathroom.

Inside, I see a toilet, sink, and bathtub. Looking at myself in the mirror, I notice dried tears on my face, slightly pink cheeks, and red lipstick on my lips. My long black hair is a little messy.

"What am I going to do?" I ask myself, feeling lost.

Looking up at the ceiling, I spot a window. It's too high for me to reach, and my body won't fit through it.

Should I give up? No, over my dead body! I won't surrender to this situation!

Returning to the bed, I formulate a plan to escape. I'll face this head-on and never give up. My career is waiting for me.

As darkness falls and the moonlight filters into the room, I lie down and wrap myself in a blanket, feeling cold. I try to close my eyes and fall asleep, but the man I met yesterday keeps haunting me, along with his plans. His voice fills me with fear, yet it also feels strangely familiar. I wonder if I've met him before.

Suddenly, the door opens, flooding the room with light from outside. I close my eyes and grip the blanket tighter.

I know he's here; I can smell his familiar scent.

I hear footsteps approaching, and my body tenses.

I flinch as the bed bounces, indicating he's sitting on it.

My heart races as I feel his large hand slide through my hair and down to my cheek.

"I know you're awake," his deep voice fills the room.

"See?" Did he notice my eyes open even in the darkness?

I sit up in bed, slapping his hand away from my face as he stands up.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stutter, my fingers trembling uncontrollably.

"Am I not allowed to enter this room?" he asks, and I see him smirk as the moonlight illuminates his face. Suddenly, my heart beats faster at the sight of his smirk—it's so familiar.

"Who are you?" I demand, desperate to know.

He chuckles. "I'll tell you later," he replies, stepping closer.

"No, don't come near me," I plead, covering my chest with the blanket.

"You're mine now, you know?" he says, sending a chill down my spine. How? Why?

And because of that, I chuckle. "Are you kidding? I'm not yours!" I scoff sarcastically.

"Well, I know you hate your parents, but let me tell you, they've already sold you to me. You're my property now, a valuable one. I can do whatever I want with you. I can fuck you every second and even kill you if you do something stupid. Remember, Lalisa Manoban, your soul is mine."

My parents sold me? How could they? They're not my parents; they're monsters! I hate them! And now, my life is ruined—by them and by this man, this devil in front of me.

He owns me? No, no, no!

I stood up and left the bed, stepping in front of him.

"No! Please, let me go... Please, I'm begging you, don't do this! I can pay back the money, but please," I started to cry, feeling the old me resurface because of this situation.

He grabbed me by the waist, forcing me to touch his body. I could feel his warm breath and see his familiar, yet intimidating eyes.

"Sorry, but it won't happen, never," he said, leaning in close to my ear. I flinched as he bit my earlobe.

"Please," I cried.

But he tightened his grip on my waist, softly kissing and warming my ear.

Then an idea popped into my head.

I kicked him in his groin, causing him to stop and momentarily enjoy the pain I inflicted. I took the opportunity to break free, running to the unlocked door and out of the room, leaving him behind.

Initially shocked by the grandeur of the house, I had no time to dwell on it. Running downstairs, I heard him shout, but I ignored it, focusing only on escaping. Finally reaching the ground floor, two men spotted me and gave chase.

As I reached the exit gate, a group of men intercepted me, one pointing a gun.

"Don't you dare run, or else I won't hesitate to pull the trigger," he warned.

I realized I had failed my chance and was now in serious trouble. Feeling defeated, I cursed my luck and my situation, knowing I was in deep trouble.

"Get her," he ordered, and two tall men grabbed me, dragging me back to the dreaded room.

Pushed inside and stumbling, I groaned in pain as my knees hit the floor.

"Now you're dead," he declared, his voice sending shivers down my spine, every footstep intensifying my fear.

Forced to stand, I began to cry, feeling hopeless.

"Stop crying, it hurts my ears," he barked.

His words only made me lose hope further, every utterance pushing me deeper into despair.

"How dare you kick me like that? Your stubbornness! I'm done!" he shouted, making me cry even harder as he pushed me against the wall, attacking my neck with harsh kisses.

I tried to resist, but he persisted, relentless in his assault. Eventually, he grabbed my thigh and maneuvered me onto the bed, continuing his relentless advance.

I cried, feeling like a loser, utterly powerless.

It surprised me that he hadn't kissed me on the lips yet, for which I was thankful. I refused to let his dirty mouth touch mine.

As he held my arms above my head, I pleaded, but he paid no heed, undressing me with a smirk on his face.

I stopped struggling, knowing what was to come, feeling utterly defeated.

He released my hands and began to assault me further, his actions becoming more aggressive.

I moaned involuntarily, horrified by my body's response.

"Did you enjoy that, doll?" he asked, his tone mocking.

"P-please," I begged.

"Well, sorry, I won't stop. I've started, so I'll finish," he declared, resuming his assault.

I fought the urge to moan again, opting instead to cry.

His touch was intoxicating, my body betraying me despite my resistance.

I couldn't understand why this was happening to me. Why me? Was this some punishment for my past behavior?

If so, it was too much. I didn't deserve this!

But as his actions intensified, I found it increasingly difficult to resist. My body wanted it, despite my mind's protests.

I surrendered to him, kissing him back, consumed by desire and despair.

Cjayxz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.4K 13
MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. Jeon Jungkook thinks all it's just a push and pull game with the lively, beautiful girl by his side who dri...
57.1K 823 44
Kim Lalisa is a girl from Thailand. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has an excellent business degree. But at last, sometimes bad...
95.5K 1.9K 198
© Copyrights  to the REAL AUTHOR [ 𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖪𝖮𝖮𝖪 𝖠𝖣𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 ] The interstellar boss, Zi Lisa, has come back to life. Despite clearly being...
174K 5.2K 73
A D̠̠e̠̠v̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ yet cold CEO Lalisa Manoban Age (22) The M̠̠y̠̠s̠̠t̠̠e̠̠r̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ heir of Kim Empire Jennie Kim (21) Lisa met a woman nam...