𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄 - ππ‘π„π‚πˆπŽ...

Da YourAriss

In which Fan never believed in love at first sight until the day he laid eyes on Test Tube. She was different... Altro

Chapter 1 - First Time
Chapter 2 - Butterfly
Chapter 3 - Date?
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - Book Fair
Chapter 6 - The Girl
Chapter 8 - Bright Advice
Chapter 9 - Going Crazy
Chapter 10 - Falling
Chapter 11 - He's Jealous
Chapter 12 - About Her
Chapter 13 - Back Off!
Chapter 14 - Serotonin
Chapter 15 - Somber
Chapter 16 - Here Always
Chapter 17 - Rage
Chapter 18 - Sick Day
Chapter 19 - Paranoid
Chapter 20 - Unspoken Truth
Chapter 21 - Dilemma
Chapter 22 - Drifting Apart

Chapter 7 - His Concerns

1K 42 29
Da YourAriss

Third Person POV :
After that incident happened, Test Tube didn't go to school for four days because she had to take a full rest. Her mother was so worried about the condition of her beloved daughter, as well as her father.

The school allowed the green-haired girl to rest and to get fully recover. The school tried to investigate the problem. But unfortunately, they did not find any evidence.

Lightbulb? Even though she knew what had happened, she had promised Test Tube not to tell anyone.

Present time

Fan's POV :
I haven't heard from Test Tube in four days. I heard she was sick, or a minor accident, well I don't really know. All I can think about now is her. I don't know why she's so important to me, whether it's a small thing or a big thing.

This is my second week at this school. I slowly opened my locker, but therefore I looked to my left and right, only to see where Test Tube was.

And there she was standing with a bandage on her head.

I felt anger boiling up inside of me, not angry at her for sure, but for who dared to hurt her. Seeing her fragile looks made me feel very awful.

I slowly approached her, then I gently tapped her shoulder. She trembled a little but then turned around and looked straight at me.

"Where have you been? I miss you so much you know that?" I spoke as I touched her cheek softly. She smiled but with a sad one, she held my hand and closed her eyes.

"It's nice to meet you again, Fan." She replied then opened her eyes

"But sadly, class is about to start so I have to go... I don't want to be late and neither do you." Soon she left me alone.

There's something so strange about her today, she's not as cheerful as usual, she looks like she wants to stay away from me.

She's not her usual self that's for sure.

I lifted my bag and walked to my first class. My first class is physics class, which is where the exam will start. I've been very prepared, but I just hope this day ends quickly.

When I got to class, I sat down in my seat. I sighed in annoyance because there was a feeling in my heart that made me feel very painful but also annoyed. The feeling was like wanting to find Test Tube immediately. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder.

Quartz White. The new girl that last week kept approaching me. Even tried to kiss me.

I turned with a reluctance toward the girl, she didn't seem to care about me. Before she opened her mouth to speak, the physics teacher entered the classroom and silenced all the students.

When lunch time came, I sat alone in an empty place. This is the first time I've seen the cafeteria so full of students. I turned to my side and saw Lightbulb walking hand in hand with Paintbrush.

Strangely, this time Paintbrush's face was filled with anger.

"Fan!"

I was lost in thought for so long that I didn't realize they were already in front of me. Lightbulb was the first person to snap me back to reality. I raised my head to look at the two couples.

"Where were you guys? I didn't see you guys this morning at all!" I asked. When Lightbulb wanted to answer me, Paintbrush stopped her and let them answer. There was no doubt that they were angry.

"Why the fuck did you reject my call?" Paintbrush questioned in anger. I got goosebumps at their sudden harsh words, I immediately looked at them in fear.

"Do you even know what happened?" They asked again still angry. Their hair started to burn like fire slightly.

"AND WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO WITH THAT ASSHOLE?!" They shouted and soon everyone turn their attention to us. I frowned. I don't know what happened then, what was my fault, and why they didn't explain it. This pissed me off and I finally got up and slam the table.

"LISTEN HERE. THE NEW GIRL, QUARTZ, TOOK MY PHONE AND DECLINE YOUR CALL! I TOLD HER NOT TO BUT SHE DIDN'T LISTENS!!" I retorted back in rage. Their hair was already smoldering into a huge fire.

Before they dared to hit me, Lightbulb hugged them tightly and suppressed their anger. They then sat back down, softened by their lover.

"That girl." Paintbrush growled.

"That's enough, please?" The blonde-haired girl said, still hugging her lover. She tried her best to calm them down. Paintbrush let out a big sigh, then patted her head. They gave the girl a small kiss on the forehead gently. "Fan, I'll tell you everything later or you can ask Test Tube directly. But I'm afraid she'll hide it from you." Lightbulb added.

They both left me alone in the cafeteria. I sighed then continued my lunch. Everyone seems to be talking about me. My mind started to weigh because of this. Thought that it was my fault.

Looks like I hurt you.

After school

Test Tube's POV :
I gripped my phone tightly, reading a message from my parents. They said that in a few days they were going to work in another city, and this time I didn't have to go.

But somehow, I'm happy that I didn't have to go.

I put my phone on my desk, class is over and I just have to go home. I tidied my books into my bag. While I was packing my notebook, someone called my name in a high-pitched voice.

Soap Rose. A girl with pink hair, one of Microphone Sound's best friends.

"Test Tube, someone from another class is looking for you! His name is Fan!" She called as she continued her cleaning.

He's looking for me?

I nodded slowly, on the other hand, I was very afraid to meet Fan again. Recalling the new girl's warning made me uneasy.

"T-Test Tube...? What h-happened to you?" The boy touched my forehead which was covered with a bandage. His voice was broken, almost tearing up. I looked down and didn't dare to answer, he then moved his hand to my chin and lifted my gaze.

"I already said that I'm fine, Fan."

I tried to slowly move away from him. But I don't know what he did or what he said made me stay. Makes me want to be with him.

"Answer me honestly. Who?" He asked again.

"Nobody, so please I want to go home." I lied and began to move away.

"Fine if this is what you want."

Before I started to walk, I felt myself being lifted. I quickly noticed that Fan picked me up, he gave me a smile, while I froze in his arm blushing. I covered my face with my hands and asked.

"Why...?"

"I won't put you down until you're willing to explain everything to me. I know something must be going on, and I don't want you to lie." He explained then looked directly at me.

"P-Put me down, please..."

"Nope!" He exclaimed happily.

Why do you care so much about me when I want to stay away from you? You didn't even stop just for me.

Inevitably, I had to accept him carrying me until we went downstairs. He didn't look tired, in fact, he kept smiling like everything was fine. I didn't stop blushing, every second my heart keep pounding.

"Please put me down right now..." I repeated my request to him. He still didn't answer, he shook his head as a no.

I sighed and I decided that I should tell him everything. I certainly didn't want to lie to him but I was also afraid to tell him. I'm afraid he won't believe me.

"If I tell you will you believe me?" I slowly started. He looked at me confused then he finally put me down.

"Of course I believe you, Test Tube." He replied softly.

He slowly takes my hand and gave it a squeeze, indicating that he was okay. I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at him.

Fan's POV :
She started to explain everything. The words I heard made me even angrier. Only this time my anger soared.

The green-haired girl's eyes began to tear up, I swiftly approached her and wiped the tears that were already pouring. She lifted her head, looking at me with a puffy face.

"I trust you."

Those are the words I can come up with. Of course I was angry with the new girl. You could even say I hate her. She's gone too far.

"I'll take care of that problem later, okay?" I reassured her. Her eyes widened at my words, but before she could say anything, I stopped her. "Don't worry, I won't be rude. I'll talk nicely with her." I added. She finally smile faintly as I stroked her hair softly.

"Stop crying, I don't want to see you crying in front of me." I pinched her cheek, she whined a little because of it.

"Stop pinching my cheeks Fan!" She whimpered in annoyance slightly joking. In the end, we laughed out loud. There are no more secrets between us. I feel very relieved, especially when she smiles and laughs happily again.

Then the two of us walked to the front of the school gate, it could be said that there were still some students who had not returned home.

"Thank you so much for trusting me. I don't know what to say, approximately thank you." She thanked also bowed to me. I pulled her for a hug, she happily accepted. We pulled away for a bit, then I put my hands on her chin making her face look up at mine. Without hesitation, I kissed her forehead gently. She was surprised then blushed but this time she accepted it as well as me.

"You have no idea how much I care about you."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

3.3K 81 15
This is to prove to all of you that say "My books are crap" or "I wish I could be as good as you!" That I once was a bad writer. This is the first bo...
31.1K 596 37
Book 1 of 2 Best friends are meant to be together. Read, see and laugh with all your heart and make it feel warm with this cute little stories of 4 i...
5.7K 53 38
Good title ay? Alright so this is where I express emotions about the show but at some part I just make oneshots until I finally get ideas but HEY! It...
Sanrio! Da Yuu

Fanfiction

3.8K 97 43
Hello! I'm Yuu, and i love Sanrio! In this book, i'm going to talk about Sanrio! Ready to learn new things about the magical world of Sanrio? New cha...