๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By -fanfics-R-us-

๐˜๐˜ช ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฏ... More

โ™ฅ Introduction โ™ฅ
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š: ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‡ ๐™ฑ๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐šข ๐š‡ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐™ผ๐š„๐šƒ
๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•š๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ: ๐•‹๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐• ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•ž๐•’๐•๐•– ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ
๐Ÿ”ž๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข(Thor/OFC)๐Ÿ”ž
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข(๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ/๐™Š๐™๐˜พ) ๐˜ผ-๐™Š-๐˜ฝ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐š๐ค๐š๐ง๐๐š-(T'challa/OFC) A-O-B
๐Ÿ”ž๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€-Nat/OFC (SMUT)๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žแด„แดษดแด ษชษดแด„ษชษดษข - ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ/๐Ž๐…๐‚-๐’๐Œ๐”๐“๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ”žPrankster-Stephen StrangeXOFC SMUT๐Ÿ”ž
๐†๐จ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-Peter Parker X OFC- (๐Ÿ”žSMUT ๐Ÿ”ž)
Getting caught in the heat- LokiXReader-A.O.B-๐Ÿ”žSMUT๐Ÿ”ž

๐—ฆ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ณ-๐“๐ก๐จ๐ซ/๐Ž๐…๐‚

7.5K 86 11
By -fanfics-R-us-

Requested by: itz_blitz08 on TikTok

Valda was a thief. A good thief. She had been using her skills since she was 12. Unlike most thief's she wouldn't steal for no reason no. She was paid by others to steal set items that either had been stolen themselves or that belonged to someone close to that person. Think of it like a thief for hire. She was skilled and most people hired her and she would do it to help those in need but as she got older she learnt that just helping people wouldn't pay for food or water. So  she began to charge for her work. she would do charity cases if someone was desperate.

Valda never stayed in one place to long in asgard, moving from village to village she would work for a few weeks if not less then move on. Her slim frame allowed her to sneak by guards and climb high towers and walls without alarming others. She was pale skinned due to her work, she covered herself head to toe so no one would know who she was. very few people knew her real identity and they swore to never reveal her or they would have to face her for it. "ah my favourite lady!" The bartender smiled "Hello Isaac, any work?" she said as she slipped some money onto the counter and pointed for a drink. "Oh yes. I believe this one shall be very fetching for you miss." he handed the note to her and she gulped down her drink in one go and winked at the bartender. She unfolded the note once she was back at her little campsite .

The note read:

I have a job that will pay well I assure you.

There is an extremely valuable artefact in the royal palace. A small cylinder  like object with an imprint of a map around it.

The map is none of your concern however. I will pay handsomely for this item. 5000 should be enough of an offer for you. You will be paid once you have the item and meet us. merely write to the bartender should you be interested or not as I have not time to waste.

"hmp...sounds like a decent pay." she mumbled to herself. she wrote another smaller note and slowly walked back to the bar and gave it to Isaac and nodded to him before walking away leaving the bar in preparation for her new job.

Valda POV:

The royal palace...hmmm sounds like my idea of a challenge. I poked the fire with a smaller stick and sat back onto my bedroll. "I wonder what makes them want this artefact so badly" I shrugged my shoulders before closing my eyes for some rest. As the sun began to rest I woke up and grabbed my gear and met Isaac in the normal place near a back alley way near the bar. "They've accepted it. They sent a map and small layout of the palace for you" I smiled and took the note and went off to find a good hidden spot to change. Tucking my shoulder length hair into a bob before placing my hood over my face and hair, covering me completely should anyone see me. not that they have ever. The tight fitting grey and black cloth hugged my figure meaning that I wouldn't get snagged on anything. I placed a small dagger into my back pocket and another onto my boot. I rarely ever had to fight someone but I was always prepared. I normally would knock them out before anyone noticed. Quietly stepping out into the now growing moonlight I made my way towards the palace walls, checking the map and layout that I had been given. Alright lets do this.

For a palace it wasn't exactly completely thief prof although I suppose they didn't have that many thief's. I didn't question it and began my ascent up the wall, taking heed where I placed each foot and hand. Once I was over the wall I quietly walked along the top and snuck pass all the security and then hopped onto a tall pillar that connected to a large balcony. "Right now where is the artefact supposed to be?"  I whispered to myself as I made my way down the long halls. I was at the location that was put onto the paper and merely had to find the item and grab it before leaving. simple. I located it on a large shelf and climbed up and grabbed it. Just as I grabbed it two guards and the prince thor himself came through. "Are you sure you saw them come this way?" the guards nodded and agreed with one another. Shit. How did they see me?. I stayed still frozen in the shadow before slowly creeping out to find the nearest window. Once the guard and thor was out of sight I made quick work towards the window, hopping over the objects that stood in my way. I was so close to getting out when a strong booming voice sounded, startling me. "You there! turn around slowly and step away from the window!" I turned and faced thor, my bold green eyes peering through the mask. "who are you thief?" "Although this has been fun my prince I think I should take my leave" and with that I jumped out the window with the artefact in my small bag on my belt. As the wind blew in my face I opened my makeshift parachute before diving into roll onto the floor, cutting the line as I bolted away into the darkness.

I thought I had gotten away scot free but I was wrong. A loud thunder began in the sky and a bolt of lightning stood before me as thor landed on the ground with a loud thud with his hammer. "I will only ask you once more my lady. Hand over the artefact and come with me to the cells where you will be judged in the morning" I pulled the artefact out and threw it up in the air before catching it again. "What this little thing?" he nodded and put a hand out as if I was going to give it to him "so I give you this then what you drag me to the prison? lock me away?" he stepped closer and I took a step back, he easily towered over me but I wasn't intimidated the least. "you will face trial in the morning yes"  I tapped the object on my chin and placed my hand on my hip resting my weight on one foot. "Hmmm Tempting...But I have no intentions of being locked away, my employer would be most upset if they don't receive this..." I turned and locked eye's with him. "...And I would be even more upset if I was to go un paid for my work so..." I ran at him a skid right under his legs and kicked them out from under him. "Unfortunately this is going to be goodbye prince thor" I smiled and ran knowing full well he was not far behind. "You don't want to fight this my lady!" his booming voice and loud footsteps just made me enjoy antagonising him more. I wasn't paying complete attention and tripped over something and landed face first into the dirt but quickly pulled myself up onto my feet before thor reached me. "You are coming with me" he went to grab my arm as I punched him in the shoulder and went to run. His strong arms grabbed a hold of my waist tightly as he lifted my feet off the ground. "Get the Fuck off me! Argh!" I kicked out and thrashed around in his arms when a small group of guards came over to us. One came over and ripped my bag off and took the artefact and went to leave with it. "HEY! STOP THAT'S MINE!!"

"STOP SQUIRMING!!" his voice made me shiver as he restrained my hands behind my back. "Now I don't want to hurt you my lady" I snorted "Oh well I wouldn't want to hurt you either so let me go!" I stamped on his foot causing him to briefly let go of me sending me onto the floor. Crawling to get up I stumbled up onto all fours as a guard was coming towards me. "I'm warning you!" I shouted at them as I pulled my blade from my pocket. "I don't want to hurt anyone but if someone touches me or comes at me I swear I will defend myself!" My blade at the ready and the guards walking closer sent me into fight or flight. I tried flight and partial fight. Alright let's just fight then!. I took down two of the guards easily and knocked the other one back into a tree however I didn't anticipate someone thrusting a weapon towards me and felt the tip of the sword graze past my upper arm cutting it ever so.  "Mother F-" I was interrupted by  thor resting me to the ground , straddling me pinning my hands above my head as he squeezed my hand causing me to drop the weapon. "Enough! You have made your point my lady!" I poked my tongue out at him and struggled "I'm not your lady! I'm no ones lady you pompous jerk!"  Instead of getting angry he merely laughed. It would have been a cute laugh if it wasn't for this situation. "Free spirited clearly." I was getting tired and knew I couldn't fight him anymore. I possibly could take on the guards but thor no. "Look you have the dam artefact back so just let me go and I wont cause anymore trouble" he stood up his grasp on my wrists still strong. "You are a thief. You steal others belongings-" "I only steal what doesn't belong to them!" I interrupted him "No you steal for money. A thief for hire" I looked down and took a deep breath. "Look I help those that ask for it. If that person wishes me to get something and pays me in return that is not my problem. It's not like you ever had to work for your food! or shelter!" His demeanour changed "Perhaps not. But I was born into it you however decided to become a thief"  I laughed and bit my lower lip "Oh we want to talk about my life choices now huh?"

The guard handed over some handcuffs and I took one last look into his deep ocean blue eyes "I have been on my own since I can remember!  I survive with what I have! I unlike you have to fight in order to keep myself safe! all you do is sit and be all proper n shit! You have no idea what the real world is like!" tears started to form in my eyes as I took out my anger on him whilst he cuffed my hands. He said nothing the entire way back to the palace where I was stripped of my weapons and mask revealing my face "Such a pretty lass aint she?" one of the guards laughed to the other. "This 'pretty lass' will kick your ass if you so much as make one wrong move" the smile left his face as he shoved me into the cell.  I sat down on the cold floor and slowly began to fall asleep. I awoke to the sound of heavy footsteps before being pulled up and dragged out the cell and into the royal chambers where the allfather Odin sat there on his golden throne. I just watched as the guards just dragged me into the room in front of odin. I left my feet dragging behind me since hell I might as well make it more difficult for them since I'll probably be here a while anyway.  "What it your name?" odin spoke out to me "Ugh...can we skip the whole who are you? where are you from? do you know what you did? thing its just stupid. Just throw me back into the cell like you already plan on doing and stop all this chatting. you're wasting both our times. My king..." I stopped before adding my king since I wasn't in a good mood after being caught and then thrown into a cell. "Tell me how is it you became a skilled thief?" I laughed "really? you're asking me that of all things?" the guards dropped me onto my knees and stepped back a little. "Jerks..." I said looking down. "It takes  great skill in order to break into the palace and you my dear did it so." "Yeah well apparently I didn't do that good of a job since I got caught didn't I?" the queen nudged her husband and whispered something to him.  Odin banged his staff onto the floor and the two princes walked in with a grin on their faces. "ughh great....Look I aint apologising for kicking your son's ass" the allfather actually smiled and leant forward "do you even know who it was that requested that you steal the artefact?" I stood up grunting as I did "Don't know don't care. I do what I do to get paid and help others. I don't ask into their business and they don't ask me questions that's the deal."  prince loki began to giggle and snicker to the side of the room. "May I ask what's got Green boy all worked up?" even odin and frigga laughed a little at my comment. "Well he is laughing because I asked him to hire you for this task"  I turned around and pointed at loki "You?" he nodded "Yes and I must say you did very well. I did enjoy you beating thor up" thor snapped towards loki and nudged him with his elbow shortly before queen frigga shouted at them.

"No offence Your highness but that's pretty god dam stupid. Why the hell would you want to hire me to steal something that you already own? That makes no sense!" Frigga motioned the guards to uncuff me and she took the kings hand and both of them walked down the steps and now stood in front of me.  "Yes. But I did not ask loki to hire you because I wanted you to steal the item. no. I wanted to meet you, the famed thief that had never been caught."  I rolled my eyes. "And so I set you to a task. to retrieve the artefact. I knew you would come for it." "And you set me up knowing with the amount of money you offered you were sure I would come....ughhh...I knew something was up..." "My dear you were caught because we were ready for you. we wanted to meet this impressive young lady who has such skills" I looked at thor "Did he just compliment me?" he nodded as odin took my hands in his and smiled. "You spoke to thor about being on your own for so long my dear. I believe It's time that you use your skills for a more positive purpose." I was so unsure as what the hell just happened as frigga spoke softly resting her hand on my shoulder. "What is your name my dear?" I smiled " it's Valda..." she smiled back softly and everyone talked about how I was to be trained with thor and have my fighting skills tested as well as have somewhere safe to stay in the palace.

*TIME SKIP 3 WEEKS*

I jumped out of my bed threw on my clothes and ran down the hall. "shit shit shit!" I was late for thor's sparing lesson! just as I rounded the corner I smacked head first into what felt like a brick wall, landing on my ass. "ah there you are lady Valda" he laughed as he helped me up off of the floor. "Sorry thor I overslept" he smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder and we both headed out towards the training yard. We trained for over an hour practicing with different weapons swords, pikes, bows and all matter of fancy weapons. I was heavily skilled at the knives. thor said I was even better at the daggers than loki and that I could give him a run for his money some day. which I would happily do.  I laughed as we went off for a break to have some water and a snack which for me consisted of  an apple and a banana whereas thor had that, two ham sandwiches and some grapes. "Y'know Lady Valda, you are a skilled warrior I knew that the moment I met you. You are a fast learner I must say" I turned to him as I finished my fruit "All this positive reinforcement must mean you're up to something thor" He chuckled "Is it that obvious?" I smiled and nodded as he continued "I wish to ask you to the spring festival dance tomorrow if I may?"  I rose my eyebrow "Why would you want to take me? Sif has been after your attention, surely you would ask her not some psycho that nearly killed you twice in the woods?" "hehe Yes well I was being gentle with you." I spat out my water laughing "You keep telling yourself that Odinson" His hand found my knee "Besides I admire your honesty and truth be told my lady Sif is more like a sister to me." I turned bright red and was shocked to hear that thor thought of Sif that way, she's gonna flip if she finds that out. "You do remember me not exactly being the dancing type? I mean C'mon I don't even wear dresses!" He stood up and smiled "Well I'm sure we can arrange a fitting for you? and have something arranged? Perhaps a trip into the town and see if we can find you a dress?" "I'm not going to talk you out of this am I?" His smile made part of me light up as his blue eyes shined in the sunlight "Nope" "alright. But for the love of Valhalla don't you dare put me in pink! Or I'll kick your ass" He nodded and wondered off.

'Oh hell what have I gotten myself into...'

I tucked away all of the weapons and cleaned off the dirt that covered my jacket when I saw Sif coming over. She was pissed I could tell and her coming over and beating the crap out of the dummy with her sword just made my point. "Hello Sif." she gave a half arsed smile "Do I even want to ask what's wrong or what I have done to upset you?" she took in a deep breath and stopped swinging the sword "Thor asked you to the spring festival dance didn't he?" I bit my lip and nodded as she resumed hitting the dummy with her sword. "I told him to ask you first Sif. I'm not one who does this whole dance thing, let alone do it in front of the royal family. Honestly if it bothers you so I will simply say that I'm unable to go" she stopped and turned to me and sheathed her sword  and placed her hands onto her hips. "Honestly?" I looked at her and passed her a water bag and nodded "Yes" "why would you do that for me?" I took a deep breath in and turned away and fiddled with a handle of a dagger that was sat out still. "Well I know that I have no real place to say this but I know you like him. That and I have only been here for three weeks and I don't want to intrude on whatever you and thor have." she put her hand on my shoulder as I turned. "Is it that obvious?" she said laughing "I'm sorry if what a said earlier made it seem like I was bitter towards you, truth be told loki was gloating about how thor ask you and not anyone else. I'm angry at him really. not you." I smiled "Well all is forgiven. Do you still wish me to not go or?-" "-Oh Heavens no you should go with him. He asked you after all Valda that means he has some feeling's towards you" I just shrugged "I doubt that. Anyway why don't we get even with loki? I have some ideas as to how" I said as I gently elbowed her with an evil grin "I'm curious now of what your plan is?"  we walked off down the hall towards the main courtyard and sat on the bench talking and even laughing. "Well I plan on asking him to spar with me later on and I'm thinking on making the game interesting per say" Sif's eyes lit up as she leaned closer "Go on?" "Well we all know loki fight's dirty but what if the stakes of him winning were to be stacked against him. my plan is to ask frigga to use her magic to temporarily block his powers so he has no choice but to fight fair. It will be a basic sparring match up until I get him pinned and then, and then this is the juicy part. Tell thor to put Mjölnir onto his back and then I wedgie him thus making you and the others feel immensely better" I looked at her with a 'any questions' look and all she could say was "I'm liking you more already" as she laughed.

We headed off to speak to frigga and told her of the idea and she thought it would be quite fun for loki to train without magic and to have a taste of his own medicine for once. Truth be told he's been causing trouble around the palace a lot so she loved the idea of having some harmless fun. I did leave out the wedgie part so that she wouldn't be as inclined to back out. That was to be a in the moment thing. Loki came into the training area and smiled "So you wish to spar with me? Not that it's going to be much of a match as I always win" I laughed and shook my head as the queen and even odin came over to watch. Frigga went over with loki as this was a test of strength and no magic was allowed to be used, He wasn't happy but his arrogant ass wouldn't back down from a challenge especially when it came to his ego. "Begin" frigga shouted  and me and loki began our match. He came at me and went to hit my shoulder but I managed to dodge it and slide under his swing with ease as I got behind him and kicked the back of his knee out making him fall to one knee. We carried on for some time before I went in and swiped his legs out from under him sending him onto his ass. As he went to get up I dived over to him and pinned his arm behind his back and pinned him on his face as I signalled to thor to come over and place his hammer on his back now pinning loki to the ground. "That's cheating!" I laughed "We said no magic not 'no thor's hammer' that's not magic is it Frigga?" she smiled as did odin "Alright you win now thor take this thing off of my back!" as thor went over to remove his hammer I took the opportunity and bolted over and wegied him as hard as I could before running over towards Sif laughing "What was that for!" "That's for teasing the whole palace but the wegie was for antagonising Sif earlier" I high fived Sif and we both cocked a smile at him. "Point taken" The match was over and frigga restored his abilities but not before telling me off about wedgieng loki. It was hard even for her to remain serious about it.

*TIME SKIP THE NIGHT OF THE DANCE*

Sif had agreed to help me when it came to the dress to wear to the dance since I had no idea on what to wear. Thor was to wear his normal armour but a little more polished up. Sif finally convinced me on this one:

I walked around my room trying to practice dancing and getting used to wearing heels. My normal boot's only have a tiny heel to them so they're more practical in running but these a big fat nope. A loud knock at the door made me jump "Valda It's me Sif" I smiled and rushed over to let her in. "Sif thank god I'm freaking out!" she calmed me and then we both headed down to the grand hall where the dance was to be held. As soon as I stepped in I felt eye's on me. No one has seen me in a dress before so I think it shocked them just as much as it shocked me. I looked over to see thor weaving his way through the crowd in order to reach me "Lady Valda you look truly stunning tonight." I felt myself blush harder then before "Thank you thor. You look rather dashing yourself" He chuckled and put his hand out as we all took our seats and had our food and watched the celebrations that would happen before the main dance.

It was time. The part that made me nervous the most. Dancing. 'oh gods this should be interesting' "my lady" thor spoke softly as he reached out to take my hand with a slight bow. We  walked out after the kind and queen had begun their dance alongside loki with a woman I didn't know. We danced around as he held onto my waist tightly all while smiling like a child. "What?" I cocked my head at him as he slowly traced his hand up higher to the middle of my back. "You are truly a sight my lady" I giggled and let my head rest on his chest before speaking "Please just call me Valda thor it's just odd with the whole 'My lady' thing "As you wish. Valda" I felt like time had slowed down as we danced around never letting go of one another. "What do you say we leave this place?" He whispered into my ear "Really? Won't you parents miss you?" he took my chin and pulled my face to look up into his eyes. "Nope." I smiled a bit my lip looking around before nodding. We both rushed out of the hall and laughed the whole time. "Oh wait hang on thor! these heels are killing me" I went to take off my heels when he scooped me up making me shriek and laugh. "thor! haha" "I'm  merely helping a lady in time of distress" he smirked. "where are we heading?" He said something about a surprise before stopping at his chamber doors and putting me down. "Valda I Want to tell you that I do in fact find you more than just beautiful. you are an amazing wo-" I cut him off with a kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. his arms reached around my waist pulling me into him closer with one hand coming up to the back of my neck as we broke the kiss. "You were saying?" I laughed making him smile. "Does this mean you like me back?" I nearly burst out laughing but instead I put a hand onto my hip and looked at him "I don't go round randomly kissing people that I don't like thor. Yes I like you back you moron" He smirked "In that case" he pulled me into a deeper more passion filled kiss as he backed me into the door. He pulled away and opened the door shutting it firmly behind us and we made our way towards his bed.

(🔞SMUT AHEAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ THIS PART!🔞)

I stood at the foot end of the bed as thor discarded his armour and shirt leaving his trousers on. "I might need a little help with this" I giggled as I turned so my back was to him, pulling my hair towards the front showing him the small row of clasps that held the back of my dress together. He made short work of removing my dress, sliding it down off my shoulder one by one as he kissed my bare neck. Once the dress was off I felt his large strong hands slide round, one towards my breast and the other towards my panties. His hot breath and kisses on my exposed  neck made me moan out and sent shivers down my spine. Thor's fingers made their way down into my panties and slid down my core making his way down to my sensitive bud causing me to arch back into him, grinding myself on his growing erection. "ohhh thor..." He responded with a low hum as he sped up his movements and made his way towards removing my bra with the other hand. I could feel the hot burning sensation building inside me and I wanted more. "Ohh thor...please..." he pushed his fingers inside of my core thrusting two of them in and out making my legs almost give out then and there. "Cum for me Valda, I want to feel you cum on my hand"

I bucked my hips as he kissed my neck as I felt myself hit my high. "I'm gonna cum!" I felt a wave of pleasure hit me sending me into a panting mess in Thor's arms. "That was....wow..." he merely chuckled and turned me to face him as he kissed me, I saw my opportunity and slid my hand down to his ever growing erection. "Careful my lady you might make me lose control" I smiled and bit my lip "well maybe that's what I want" just as I spoke he threw me onto the bed on my back and stripped himself of all remaining clothes before crawling up towards me, his hard member brushing past my skin. "Is it really?" I took his mouth on mine and gently bit on his ear, earning a low growl from him. "I'm sure..." I seductively whispered into his ear. His hands trailed down to his member and he rubbed himself against me making me bite my lip "don't tease Thor" he smiled and took my mouth onto his as he lined up and thrusted into me going balls deep. "Oh fuck!" He paused for a moment and rocked his pelvis back and fourth, grinding into me so that I relaxed around him. "You're so tight Valda..." I pulled him close as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso, urging him to move. It wasn't long until he began to thrust in and out of me causing me to moan out in pleasure. Thor himself struggled to hold it together once we gained momentum. "You feel amazing!" He grunted into my ear "d-don't stop Thor! Ahh mmmm!" I yelped as he pulled me up to straddle his lap as he sat back on his knees with his arms wrapped around my waist and his face diving to take my nipple into his mouth. I arched back as he took my sensitive nipple into his hot mouth, sending waves of pleasure through me and making me clamp down around his member. "I-I'm gonna cum!" I pulled myself to kiss him and rested my forehead against his and locked eye contact "cum with me!...please!" With one final hard thrust I felt my walls clamp down once more as his member began to pulse and twitch inside me, sending shoots of hot seed deep inside me. We stayed sat up for a couple of moments to catch our breaths and just hold one another before I climbed off and lied down in my side and Thor joined me, spooning me and kissing my neck as I pulled the blanket up to cover us. "Does this mean that you will accept my wish to court you?" I giggled and turned myself over and stroked a strand of his hair from his face "hmmm....Maybe?" I said with a grin as he pulled me closer and pressed his member that was growing erect again "maybe?" I kissed him and rubbed his chest "how can I say no to the great god of thunder?" He chuckled and we spent the night cuddling before going at it one more time then calling it a night.
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Okay so may have gotten a tad over with this story. I really enjoyed writing this one if I'm honest. Lemme know what you all think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 16.9K 96
โœช "๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž" โœช ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šข๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š”, ๐™ฑ๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ...
377K 9.5K 35
๐๐š๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
244K 6.1K 49
"๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ...
13.3K 311 24
สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด แด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส'๊œฑ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ 1940๊œฑ. แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดแด‡แด…, ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส แด…ษชแด‡แด…. แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ แด›แดแดแด‹ สแดแดœส€ แดแดกษด สŸษช๊œฐแด‡, แดส€, สแดแดœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› สแดแดœ แด…ษชแด…. ๊œฐแด€๊œฑแด› ๊œฐแดส€แดกแด€ส€...