Love on a Ranch~Kayce Dutton

By Holderforever101

Kayla Watson moves too Rip wheeler's Dutton ranch, after leaving from being in prison for 10 years for the ch... More

~Busy Day on the Ranch~
Lee's dead
Hospitalized
Forever with Jamie?
Paying the dealer
You are family now...
It's over
Let's make a baby..
Country roads,Fields,and fuckin in Kayce's truck...
Awe baby...
I can't believe it..
A/N:Kayce and Kayla's new house!
Let's talk about this
The unexpected
Blessed by God
Hearts on fire
The birth of Kayce and Kayla's baby...
What's worth fighting for...
Wow wasn't expecting that..
Marry me?
Book 2!!!

New beginnings

6.4K 63 19
By Holderforever101

I walked out of the prison door with two officers following me.Donnie was walking next to me.

''You need a ride back too Dutton ranch,Sweetheart?''donnie asked as he stopped next to me.

''Um actually yes if you could that please.''I smiled as we walked over too his sheriff car and got in buckled up and road 30mins too Dutton Ranch.

✺✺✺

We pulled up the long road.And eventually he parked and we both got out of the car.Rip and John came and walked over too the sheriff car.

''Kayla, good too see you welcome home.''Rip said as he pulled me into a side hug.

''thanks Rip.''I smiled as I Shook his hand and he kissed my cheek.

''Kayla,go ahead and go to the bunkhouse and I'll be there in a second too show you your bunk.''Rip said as he turned around and walked over too Donnie and John.

She had her backpack and her guitar case carring it.But stopped when she saw him.

''Kayce.''she said in shock.

She hadn't seen him in 10 years so she really was shocked at how handsome he had grew up to be.

''Kayla,see you back.''he said as he looked over at officer donnie, John and Rip.

''yeah see your living up too your last name.''you laughed as you looked around and then landed eyes on the woman and boy in his truck.

Yeah,this is Monica my wife and Tate.Monica this is one of the cowboys,Kayla Watson.''he said as he squinted.

''Nice too meet you guys.I better get too workin or else Rip's gonna be pissed off.''I smiled at Kayce.

''Yeah,well I'm on my way home too drop these too off and I'll be back.''He said.

''So your saying you can help?''I smirked a laugh.

''I don't see why not.''he offered with a laugh as he drove off.

I smiled.Man I sure was good getting too see him.But I can't believe he's Married!And has a son!Like 10 years.I've been gone ten years and he gets married and has a son in 10 fucking years!He's unbelievable!

I walked into the Bunkhouse and the boys were playing cards and drinking.

''Well.Well.Well.''Lloyd smiled.

''If it isn't My favorite Girl.''He laughed as he got up and pulled her into a warm hug.

''Hey, Lloyd long time no see.''I smiled as my eyes landed on the most hottest Cowboy.

But sooner at that moment Rip came walking in slamming the door on his way in.

''Kayla your bunk is the bottom I suggest you get to know Jimmy.''Rip said before he walked back out.

''Well as I was saying this is Kayla Watson.Treat her as if she was a cowboy.Don't mess with her because she is very tricky person.''Lloyd said as he sat back down and started playing cards.

I walked over too my bunk and stuffed my bags under my bed.I threw my hat on the bed when the guys screamed at me.

''Don't threw it!!''

I turned too look at them when I rolled my eyes and hit shoulders with Jimmy as I walked by slamming the door in the process.I walked too the barn and walked threw it.

''Your horse is in the last stall.''Someone said behind me.

I turned around quickly too be facing,What was his name jimmy I think..

''Uh thanks I guess.''I said as I opened the stall and walked my horse out grabbing my sattle. And Sattling her up.I tried getting on when Jimmy hands touched my waist and he helped pull me on.I nodded with a big smile.

''Thanks,Cowboy.''I smiled as I road out of the barn.Jimmy walked back inside the bunkhouse.When Kayce parked in the drive way with his son Tate.Man did Tate look like him.

''Hey ,son can you go inside with Grandpa?''he asked Tate as he saw me on the horse.

''Yeah, dad but can I go to bed?''Tate asked him.

''Yeah sure, son.''he smiled.

''Night dad.''Tate said as he ran in the house with John behind him.

''Night son.''He whispered.

We stood there in quitness.''Imma put the horse up so I can get ready for bed.''I said as I walked back in the barn unsattling the horse and then putting the cattle up.Kayce stood there and watched as he just crossed his arms over his chest watching me.I brushed the horse.But then he spoke up.

''I'm sorry.''he said as he rubbed his face.

I put the horse in the stall, and said.''he's cute.''I smiled at him.

''Who?''He asked as he stratched the back of his head.

''Tate.He looks like you.''I Said as I took a deep breath.

''oh yeah, he sure does.I love him too death.''He says as he closes the door on the stables.

''So do you love her?''I asked as I stopped what I was doing and gave him a look he has never seen before.

''Kayla..I don't want too hurt you.''Kayce said as he glanced at the floor.

''I just need too know,Do you love her because.Kayce the whole fucking Time I was in prison I had one thought that was getting me threw the whole thing and I don't think it'll ever happen.''I said quietly.

''I married her,Kayla.''he sighed as we walked to the barn doors and he began closing them.

''Ok, that's al I needed to know.''I said as I turned around and just walked too the bunkhouse.

I opened the door and saw everyone getting in bed and cleaning up.I slowly walked too my bunk and grabbed some clothes before walking too the bathroom and slamming the bathroom door.

''what her deal?''Rip said.

''there is no tellin.''Jimmy said as he covered up and rolled over facing the wall and dozed off.

Rip walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

''Kayla what's wrong.''He asked.

''well Kayce moved on and it kills me Rip it kills me.I loved him so much and I still do.''I cried in the shower.

Rip pulled back the curtain and stepped in the shower fully dressed head to toe.He pulled me into a hug putting his hand on the back of my head and his face in the crook of my neck.

''He moved on.''I sobbed.

''Kayla baby.I'm here.I'm here.''he kissed my head.

''I should probably get dressed.''I said awkwardly.

''yeah here.''He said as he pulled away and turned around as I got dressed.

''you wanna stay with me?''he asked as he turned around.

''yeah, sure.''I said.

We walked out the bathroom and out of the bunkhouse.We got into the Yellowstone Dutton Ranch black Ram truck and drove too his lil house.After a short drive we parked and got out.He opened the door and welcomed me in.

''Welcome you can stay as long as you need too.''he said as he took his hat off and sat it on the counter.

We walked upstairs and into his room.''You can sleep in here with me.''he smiled as he walked off into his closet to get some comfy clothes on.He walked out and pulled the covers back and laid down,coverig himself.He looked at me,I sighed and laid down relaxing as he pulled me into his side and I relaxed.I cuddled into his side as he had his arm wrapped around my waist.

I fell asleep.

Rip looked at the girl.She looked so peaceful when she slept.To be honest he liked her.He full on had feelings for her, but wasn't gonna ever tell her because he would never have a chance because she was in love with kayce.And only Kayce.It was always gonna be Kayce no matter how many times he broke her it was always gonna be Kayce.

''I love you so much,kayla...''he whispered before he fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.3K 53
Everyone knows the Dutton family. John, the father. Lee, the bachelor. Beth, the merciless banker. Jamie, the lawyer. Kayce, the horseman. But...
206K 4.6K 42
"When you feel stuck, look up. The clouds and painted skies remind us that everything changes." || Yellowstone || || Kayce Dutton x oc || || Season 1...
13K 218 9
Join Rip Wheeler's 6 year old daughter, Livvy Wheeler, in her life living on The Yellowstone Dutton Ranch. I don't own anything from this story othe...
25.9K 493 8
**warning- Mentions of emotional and mental abuse, SMUT** The reader is a single mother who has a chance encounter with John Dutton. With two jobs, n...