The Bear Brunch {FNAF Bears O...

By ryleefazbear

Sooooooo I got back into the FNAF franchise and I realized that I love all of the bears in the franchise so i... More

Rules and Request page 🤎

113 0 5
By ryleefazbear

So here are some rules for when it comes to requesting stuff. I'm sorry if you don't like my rules but please respect that.

1. No nightmare animatronics. I don't like the fourth game, I've never played the game and never been interested in the characters and I know if I attempt to write about them then it will turn out bad.

2. Animatronic only. No humanization. Not only do I not like the humanization of the characters, but I do better writing when they are animatronics.

3. Smut is welcomed but..the only one I won't do smut for is Helpy and Molten Freddy only because they would be super hard to write about.

4. No rape or forced requests

5. I accept kinks but I will do my best to write them in.

6. For requests, request them on this page please.

That's it for my rules! Hope you enjoy and request away!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
83.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...