Elitesโœ”๏ธ

By midnight_thoughts66

ษฌhey were violently in love with her, but she was oblivious True friends were hard to obtain in the world of... More

Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
High Society + Intertwined

Thank You

33.7K 592 253
By midnight_thoughts66

Here! Take this banana -> 🍌
(Eat it while you read this)

Ahem, I don't know how to write this part cause this is the part I usually skip in stories. Sorry not sorry authors.

Hey you! Yeah you! Thank you for even clicking this book. This took me a while, not going to lie, haha.

Thank you so much for making this book more than a little essay in my phone. 

This might not be the ending you have imagined but guess what? I've been writing to this ending all along. Not because I wanted to piss you off, it's because I wanted to write a second book. I'm not spoiling.

Rest assured that the story of Talia and the boys will not end here.

A lot of weird things have happened while writing this book; Covid and a military coup in my country. Talk about events!

Wattpad has given a confidence in my writing and a lot of bonds between my readers.

You can follow me for the second book's update and the new book too. I plan to write it soon. 

We made it! Thanks for supporting me through this journey.

I'll see you all very soon. Comment "hey I'm back" on my next book if you decide to read my other books if they're out.

All good things must come to an end. Endings are just new beginnings.

Here! Throw the trash of the banana -> 🗑

All the best,
Laura✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.8K 71
"Isa," he began, his voice softer than usual. "I need you to understand something." She looked up at him, waiting. "I can't stand the thought of anyo...
5.9K 298 17
In the world of guns and evil , a rose is bloomed. Just like a rose has thorns on it to prevent it from being crushed , she too has her father and b...
47.6K 885 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ร—...
384K 8.9K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...