Just in case || Draco Malfoy

By idkhehe879

"๐™ธ ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šŠ๐š—d ๐š–๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ธ ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐šŠ๐šข ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ... More

Intro
One - More than Dislike
Two - I Wonder
Three - Definitely
Four - Jealousy
Five - Quiet and Cold
Six - Him
Seven - Dark Circles
Eight - Can't Say
Nine - Explainations
Ten - Secrets
Eleven - Christmas
Twelve - Never Mind That
Thirteen - In the Moonlight
Fourteen - That Summer
Fifteen - Strange Isn't it
Sixteen - She's Back
Seventeen - Not a Soul
Eighteen - Not This Time
Twenty - So Thats Why
Twenty One - As You Wish
Twenty Two - The Final Push
Twenty Three - Parent Or Guardian
Twenty Four - Just Jewellery๏ฟผ
Twenty Five - The Worst Part
Twenty Six - Never
Twenty Seven - Stories
Twenty Eight - I Guess You're Right
Twenty Nine - Liar
Thirty - Admit
Thirty One - Stop
Thirty Two - No one
Thirty Three - You Of Course
Thirty Four - What If
Thirty Five - Every Page
Thirty Six - Excuses
Thirty Seven - Runaways
Thirty Eight - Morning and Night
Thirty Nine - Stay Safe
Forty - Tell Me
Forty One - Silent
Forty Two - Easy
Forty Three - Marks
Forty Four - Pinky Swear
Forty Five - Infatuated
Forty Six - A Mere Few Hours
Forty Seven - Metal Bars
Forty Eight - Just Us
Forty Nine - Welcome
Fifty - Poetry
Fifty One - Cellar
Fifty Two - No matter what
Fifty Three - Smaller And Smaller
Fifty Four - Alive
Fifty Five - Forever and longer
Fifty Six - Figures
Fifty Seven - Her Lot
Fifty Eight - Thought
Fifty Nine - Whisper
Sixty - Help
Sixty One - Run
Sixty Three - Filthy
Sixty Three - Join Me
Sixty Four - Forever Still
Sixty Five - Sides
Sixty Six - Blank
Sixty Seven - Wake Up
Sixty Eight - Just In Case
Sixty Nine - Everything Has Changed
Seventy - After all
Thanks

Nineteen - One of Them

1K 24 13
By idkhehe879

"Behind every exquisite thing that existed, there was something tragic"

- Oscar Wilde

・゚: *・゚:*

We often ask if we are dreaming when we are presented with something that is seemingly too good to be true. Other times. we ask if we are dreaming when we are presented with something we don't want to accept as reality.

This was definitely the second option.

Just like that, with a simple glance at the mark of evil that was etched into his arm, all other feeling I had for him fell away. Any desire I had to be be with Draco remained no longer.

Despite the tiny amount of time we had been together, mere minutes ago I was certain I loved him. But how could I possibly now. I can't love a death eater- I can't love a monster.

...

I ran. I didn't have a destination other than anywhere away from him. I rushed through the common room, ignoring the yells from Cass who was sat in the common room with the others - I hadn't had an opportunity to tell them anything that had happened since I deserted them in the great hall.

The time had reached seven. The hallways that I ran down had a few speckled students who looked at me in confusion as I flew down the halls. I had to get to Harry - maybe he knew something I didn't. This must be the reason Draco was always drained. Something must be happening. I didn't know what and I wasn't sure Harry did either. But he was the best chance I had at figuring it out.

And I couldn't stay in the common room. Not knowing that there was a death eater lurking a few doors down.

...

"RON" I screamed out as I saw the red haired boy about to step into the common room. He looked at me in confusion as I ran to him. Hermione looked up at him with daggers in her eyes and jolted her head to the door wanting him to ignore me. But he told her to wait just as I reached him.

"What?" He said bluntly to me as I stopped in front  of him panting for breath - I hadn't stopped running since the common room. "Bloody hell what's-"

"You were right" I panted, a look of confusion in his face. "Draco. You were right". His eyes widened as he turned to Hermione, the same look of shock on her face.

"You mean- he's a-" Ron didn't finish his sentence due to the many students around us about to enter the Gryffindor common room. I nodded to him.

"And how are we to trust you? Your his little girlfriend" Hermione said snobbishly.

"Not any longer. You don't have a reason to. But why would I lie?" I looked up at her, my heart still racing. "Where is Harry?" I asked scanning the crowded corridor.

"We can't tell you that" Ron said.

"And I was forbidden to tell you!" I said, remembering what Snape had told me. How could Draco possibly be the one in danger? "But I told you. Just please, where is he?!" I asked frantically.

The two of them shared a look before Hermione turned to me.
"He's not here. He went- on a job with Dumbledore."

"Dumbledore isn't here?!" I felt a pit in my stomach. I was just about to rush to him after finding where Harry was.

"No. He said he left a few hours ago, he should be back soon." Ron said.

"Where will he be?"

"I mean, he went up to the astronomy tower before. There's no guaranteeing that's were he will come back. Apparated somewhere with Dumbledore - he didn't really know where he was going himself" said Ron.

"Where is Draco?" Hermione added.

"He's- fuck. I left him in his dorm. But I don't know where he could of gone. What do I do?" I asked them. I couldn't think of what to do myself. But if I knew what Draco was doing and why Snape was involved, then maybe I could-

Snape.

Before they could answer me, I said to them
"I need to go" and began to turn around.

"And where is it your going?" Hermione said to me.

"Snape. He knows something. I need to speak to him, tell Harry to find me when he comes back"

"Helena- do you expect us to just sit here?" Hermione yelled to me.

"I don't know what you can do. I mean, it's not like he is doing anything this second, at least I pray he isn't. But if Snape knows anything, and I'm certain he does, I might be able to stop him from-" I stopped myself.

Death eaters were known murderers. Torturers. They killed anyone who didn't fit their image - pure bloods who didn't converse at all with muggles or muggle borns. I knew Draco had a certain distain for muggleborns in the past- he hadn't enforced such views in a good while. But of course, he must of had them.

I could hardly believe that someone I had so recently thought was so wonderful could in reality be such a monster. But I was deceived - the mark of the monster he was lay on his arm forever.

"Just keep away from him. And tell Harry to find me when he is back!" And before they could react, I turned on my heel and headed hurriedly to Snapes office.

...

The halls still had a few students speckled on them, but the long corridor I turned into on my way to Snapes office was deserted - not many people came down here as it was a hall full of offices and storage closets. There was no one down here - no one, that is, except the unmistakable dark figure of Snape.

"PROFESSOR!" I yelled out to him causing him to turn and stop in his tracks. I resumed my run up to him stopping but a few a few feet before him.

"Miss Wright, where-"

"It's Draco. I-I just saw. He's a-" I looked behind me to ensure there was no one in the hall, but as I turned back to him, he had his finger over his lips telling me to be silent. He turned and made his way to the door that was his office. He opened it and indicated silently for me to go inside.

He closed the door behind the two of us, he didn't turn to face me as he shut the door.

"Sir. He just showed me. He has the dark mark. He's a death eater." He held two fingers up to me, once again telling me to be quiet. He stepped away from the door and took a small step towards me.

"You shouldn't of been involved  in this Miss Wright. But Draco seems to be foolish enough to involve others in his business."

"Sir, what do you kn-"

"We cannot take any risks. Forgive me."

He drew his wand. With the charm he cast, I felt invisible ropes wrap around my torso, throwing me backward onto the chair beside his desk. The invisible binding tied itself around the back of the chair. My torso and arms were bound, leaving me unable to move, only struggle.

"What the hell are you-" I yelled. But he cut me off.

"I have told you that you shouldn't have been involved. I should have done more the second I realised the Malfoy boy had fallen for you. Let me tell you this" he took a step towards me. "Nothing good ever comes out of such emotion. Forget him." I looked at his eyes that were no more than a foot away from mine.

"Oh don't worry. I have." I said to him not breaking my eye contact.

"But too late." He added. He turned to walk towards the door as I yelled to him.

"You're one of them. Aren't you." He paused at the door but didn't utter a word of response. He grabbed the door handle and opened it. Before he shut the door behind him, he turned to face me one last time from the corridor.

"You will be sick of this phrase despite its truth. There are many things you do not understand. And this is one. But do not worry. When I return, you will have no memory of the Malfoy boy. I can rid your memory of many things, in fact." He stepped towards me, his very stance threatening. I almost shuddered. "You may think of it as cruel, but I can assure you it is a favour."

He slammed the door behind it and locked it, leaving me struggling in the restraints.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2K 62
โ€ž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐๏ฟฝ...
331K 6.7K 73
[แดแด€แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด„แดษดแด›แด‡ษดแด›- ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แด…ษช๊œฑแด„ส€แด‡แด›ษชแดษด แด€แด…แด ษช๊œฑแด‡แด…] "You look so good like this," he smirked, lifting her chin with the tip of his wand. "Under my control." ...
19.9K 534 34
Fanfic combining Vampire Diaries and Harry Potter... - In a world where vampires and death eaters are completely against each other, Katherine Moon a...
333K 5.6K 115
"Y/n, you know I would never hurt you," he took a step forward, but I kept stepping backward. "Yeah I know," I said hesitantly. "Then why are you bac...