Sunflower ── Dream.

By sebasstan

editing :) ❝ I don't wanna make you feel bad, but I've been trying hard not to act like a fool, s... More

Sunflower
(001.) AMBER'S A PUSSY
(002.) FRIENDLY CALLS AT 6
(003.) TALKS IN THE HALLWAYS
(004.) UNFORTUNATE TEASING
(005.) THE UNSPOKEN TOPIC
(006.) CRUSH CONFIRMED
(007.) CAT PEOPLE & CAT TALK
(008.) DISCORD CALLS & LOLs
(009.) HUMORING GROUP CHAT
(010.) THE WINNERS OF THE GAME
(011.) THE EXES OF THE PAST
(012.) DREAM THE BIGGEST SIMP
(013.) BLOCK HOUSE OF A + D
(014.) CHANGE OF ACCOUNTS
(015.) AM CONVERSATIONS
(016.) OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS
(017.) SACRIFICED LITTLE PIG
(018.) HIS MUSICAL SLEEP
(019.) A FLOWER IN THE OVEN
(020.) #AMBERWASTAKENKIDS
(021.) A SURPRISE VACATION
(022.) EMBARRASSING REACTIONS
(023.) SISTER DEAREST
(024.) UNNAMED MATCHMAKERS
(025.) THE HEADLESS CHICKENS
(026.) TENDER TOUCH AND CARE
(027.) CONVERSATIONS OF THE FLAWED
(028.) JUMP SCARES AND FRIGHTS
(029.) THE IMPACT OF THE PAST
(030.) SECRETS AND SONGS
(031.) FRIENDS CONFESSIONS AND NOs
(032.) THE VOICE IN HIS HEAD
(033.) LOVE EYES AND CONFESSIONS
(034.) DREAM'S OVERUSED EMOJIS
(036.) WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN
(037.) FLIRTING BEFORE MARRIAGE?
(038.) THE ONE AND ONLY, BINGUS
(039.) DAB DAB DABBING PHOTOS
(040.) EXPIRED APPROVAL & GOSSIP
(041.) A CHANGED BRUNETTE WOMAN
(042.) RUINED MINECRAFT DATE
(043.) THE DEVIOUS PLAN OF GEORGE
(044.) A PLAN THAT SPREAD BY GNF
(045.) WELCOME TO THE NEW GC
(046.) PLEASE BE FREAKING FRIENDS!
(047.) HER NEIGHBORS LIFE ALERT
(048.) THE STUPID PHONE CALL
(049.) BEGINNINGS OF NEW FRIENDSHIPS
(050.) PICKUP LINES AND STORYLINES
(051.) KINK DISCUSSION OVER CALL
(052.) HER PINK-RED CHEEKBONES
(053.) CAT DATES AND THE CHEATER
(054.) CONTINUATION OF THE PLAN
(055.) BABY ON THE WAY... LITERALLY
(056.) SISTER'S BABY UNDELIVERED
(057.) WELCOME HOME BROTHERS
(058.) FAMILY PORTRAIT WITH FAMILY
(059.) LATE NIGHT LAUGHS AT 5 AM
(060.) NICKNAMES ON STREAM
(061.) THE MR. STEAL-YOUR-MAN ARC
(062.) FUTURE PLANS BETWEEN THEM
(063.) THE UNEXPECTED 'NEIGHBOR'
(064.) AMBERWASTAKEN FANFICTION
(065.) THE VOICE OF THE SHE-DEVIL
(066.) ANNIVERSARY LOVEY-DOVEY
(067.) THEIR UNBELIEVABLE REVEAL
(068.) DREAM'S "GOING DARK" ARC
(069.) NO TITLE CAUSE IT'S CHPT. 69
(070.) I SPOKE TO AMBER'S COUSIN
(071.) CONFIRMATION ON TWITTER.COM
(HO'OPAU.) SUNFLOWER, VOL.6
SUNFLOWER ANALYSIS (READ PLEASE)
(BONUS SCENE.) #1 SIMP ON VOICE CHAT
(BONUS SCENE.) THE HURRIED TIMELINE
(BONUS SCENE.) THEIR FAMILY TRADITION

(035.) THE TOXICITY OF A SPECIFIC MAN

25.7K 993 784
By sebasstan

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
THE TOXICITY OF A SPECIFIC MAN

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

[ totally unedited ]

"Can you guys hear me?"

A bunch of replies filled Amber's ears, flinching when cheers came from Rae, Ludwig, Poki, and Jack. She was sitting next to Dream, both computers facing away from each other's since they knew they would cheat if they were next to the one another.

"Um, just a warning," Dream mumbled to her, making sure he and Amber were muted, "uh, xQc is playing in this lobby and he is, how do I say this in the most nicest way... He's annoying. I've seen his videos and his fan base is not really nice."

"Oh," Amber simply said, frowning as she stared at the character with the letter "x" running around in circles. Dream stared at her before smiling a little when he saw a smile of her own forming on her face. "Well, I don't want to assume anything. Let's just see how it goes."

"Just tug on my sleeve when you get uncomfortable, okay?" He asked her and she nodded, unmuting herself while grabbing his hand and placing their linked hands on her top of her thigh. Dream blushed and cleared his throat, scolding himself for not making any moves.

"Alright, you guys ready?" Toast asked and everybody immediately responded, watching as the game started.

Amber and Dream immediately stuck together and went to go do their tasks, but they had to stop holding hands when they realized it was hard to do tasks with just one hand.

"Hey, Amber," the two perked up and looked at the doorway where Dream's sister, Drista, was standing by. She apologized but Amber comforted her that they weren't streaming or were unmuted. "I made you some chocolate milk. I wasn't sure if you wanted this or juice, but I remember that you like drinking something during games because you get nervous and get dehydrated."

Amber perked up and Dream briefly smile before turning to look back at the game, leaving Amber's character alone for a bit to do his tasks.

"Thank you!" The girl did a small dance as she stood up, grabbing the cup. "I was starting to get nervous and could feel my mouth drying up, and—There's a straw!"

Drista chuckled and nodded. "Well, you better get back before you get killed because my brother left you alone."

Amber giggled and thanked her once again, hurrying to her seat. Just as she was starting her task, a body was reported; Ludwig. But another body was dead, too, and that was Jack's.

"I found the body in electrical," Rae spoke up, having found the body. Amber took a sip of her drink, feeling Dream grabbing her hand. She hid her smile and felt her ears turning red, continuing to drink.

"Dream and I were in Shields," Amber spoke up.

"You and Dream weren't in Shields!" xQc exclaimed and Amber jumped, not expecting him to do so. "I passed by you two and you were just standing, doing nothing while Dream was far away from you!"

"There's no need to yell," Dream chuckled. "But, Amber was afk. We were in Nav first, I went towards O2 when Amber was gone for a bit to clear the leaves and when she came back, we went down to Shields since she had already finished with her task in Nav."

"Alright," Corpse hummed. "Did you see anything weird, Rae?"

"I did," Rae replied. "I saw Poli running away from the body. I saw her leave electrical to lower engine and I didn't think much of it until I entered electrical and Ludwig's body was there."

"Alright," Toast sighed playfully. "Vote her out."

"No, no, no!" Poki started yelling. But her yells fell to deaf ears as everyone had already voted for her. She started laughing maniacally and it caused the others to do so, too, knowing right then and there that she was the imposter.

"How's your sister doing by the way?" Dream asked, making small conversation as he and Amber waited for him to finish his download.

"She's doing fine," Amber smiled. "I've been helping her find some baby clothes and so far I've got her, like, this adorable white onesie. It's so adorable."

A meeting was called just as Dream's task was finished and Amber twirled her straw around, moving side to side in her chair.

"I think it's Amber!" xQc exclaimed and she unmuted herself, chuckling.

"Yeah, guys," she went on. "It's me. Vote me out."

Everyone else chuckled at her words, but xQc wasn't so happy to hear that no one was taking his words into consideration.

"I'm not kidding!" He exclaimed. Everyone got quiet and Amber could hear Dream let out a sigh. "It's suspicious that she's not doing tasks and is just following Dream around!"

"There's, like," Amber glanced at the ones who were dead, 2 dead. I couldn't have killed them while having an alibi."

"Skip."

"Skip."

"That's not fair!" xQc continued, being the only one to vote Amber while Rae, Toast, and Dream skipped. Amber could hear him banging his desk and sipped on her chocolate milk, finding his reaction amusing.

"I have a task on Lower Engine," Amber spoke as another round started, and Dream nodded, following after her to said place. They walked there and Dream noticed that there was an arrow pointing to another one of his task.

"Be right back."

"Okay."

Dream headed towards the upper engine and did his last task and just as he was heading back to Amber, he was killed by none other than xQc. He groaned softly, alerting Amber that he had been killed, and she had left lower engine to find his body, in which she did and immediately reported as Rae appeared behind her.

"Now," Amber started, "before accusations come from you X, we know it's you."

"What?" He questioned.

"Well, Dream left me to go do a task on the upper engine while I was on lower," Amber explained, "and just as I reported his body, Rae came from the opposite of where the body was at so it couldn't be her."

"And I know Amber wouldn't kill Dream," Rae explained next.

The two voted for the man and he wasn't happy. "This is dumb as hell! Amber is literally there with Dream. He could've told her everything! You're acting as if you're this amazing player in this game but you're not as smart as you think you are."

Amber giggled. "Okay."

xQc voted for Amber next, but since Rae and Amber voted for him, he was out and the crew mates won.

"No, that's not fucking fair!" xQc continued to argue as he and the others character entered the lobby. "No, no, no, she fucking cheated! She cheated! Dream's right there with her and they're probably sitting next to each other. What the fuck is this? You're dumb as hell, this is not a smart play."

"Hey!" Everyone on the lobby let out and Amber continued sipping on her milk, eyes wide as she heard everyone's voice.

"Don't go calling Amber dumb," Dream spoke up, glancing at the girl who was just minding her own business. Everyone quieted down at hearing his usual calm voice laced with annoyance. "She didn't cheat. She doesn't like cheating. She and Rae won, that's it. It's just a game, X. Don't call anyone names. They won, you didn't. It's gonna be like this the entire game."

"Whatever," xQc scoffed. "I'm going to head out."

"Okay, bye."

Everyone said goodbye to him and it was silent until Amber's slurps could be heard.

"Amber, were you drinking your juice or chocolate milk this entire time?" Rae laughed and Amber chuckled.

"Yeah," she said. "It was really interesting how Dream went at him."

"Yeah, um," Corpse cleared his throat, "thank you for standing up for her."

"No problem," Dream smiled widely and Amber excitedly smiled, giving him a thumbs up since she knew he was always nervous around the man.

"Now, 5up said we can invite him whenever we needed someone so let's bring in someone better."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

xQc es a tóxico!
sáquenlo oh my god
i had to watch videos
of him being rude to
fucking describe him
and geez 😬

anyways guys! guys! han pasado
dos días! ITS BEEN TWO
DAYS SINCE IVE
UPDATED OH MY GOD
IM SORRY FORGIVE ME

I was sick yesterday for a
bit since I got like 7 large viles
of blood taken out of me
BUT FORGIVE MEEEE

(also, shoutout to the
user who came up with
this idea! i couldn't find
the chapter you commented
on so im hoping you
see this! :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.4K 33
❴ 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙀 ❵ - ❝ but I think for as long as we're together I'll be the only heartbreaker ❞ in which you are shrimping over pretty streamer...
246K 6.6K 48
6027 - secret meaning of "Help, I'm falling in love with you" when two troubled souls are trying to bond over their differences |corpse husband x fem...
230K 4.9K 46
ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 CHERRY 𓄹 'i just miss your accent and your friends' In which a little game brings old lovers back together once again... CORPSE HUSBAND...
638K 21.8K 45
in which a girl and a boy meet in an unexpected way. | book one | (n.) a planet, const...