The Styles Mansion [h.s]

Od Lark_Den

[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with ur... Více

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
Bonus
Bonus 2

thirty

1.1K 36 12
Od Lark_Den

"I LOVE you too, wife."

The only thing I could hear was his passion filled sentence which made my heart burst into love. He really has said those words to me for which my ears were shrivelling to hear for a long time.

Words are not good enough to illustrate the overwhelming heart adorning joy that I was feeling right now. My heart was tremendously thumbing against my ribcage raising goosebumps on my nude skin.

I couldn't help but let go of tears of happiness slide down from my cheeks.I sobbed out looking at the deemed lighting ceiling of our room.

The happiness was overflowing.

"Wife please don't cry." The innocent laced voice of his cooed me wiping my tears from my face making me smile. I was crying at the same time I just could not put a restriction on my tears and sentiments.

I looked at his tears filled eyes as his red lips were trembling like a weak leaf.Green diamond like eyes were searching for answers while roaming on my face.

"Are you hurt?" He asks again, leaning down his head a bit just to examine my face cordially.

"No." I said sniffing and wiping my face for the last time.

There's no time for crying.

"Then don't cry." He said stretching me to a staggering hug. Our naked body attached with each other making me shivered uncontrollably.

As I said before words weren't adequate to explain my happiness. I smiled hugging him tightly as tears of joy were slowly sliding down to my cheeks.

He loves me too.

The previous night was consumed having passionate at the same time erotic sex. Harry was horny as hell. I didn't know what made him that hard as steel that he won't let me sleep through the night only pounding between my worn out legs.

Every single time when he thrust into me it felt different every time. This time one sided love wasn't exploring through those sex. We both were in love and we were madly deeply embraced together through the sex.

I pondered if Harry understood the meaning of 'I love you' which I told him but again it doesn't really matter.All I know is Harry loves me too.

I couldn't still forget those hard and obtrusive thrusts that he gave me. The firm sanguine finger prints of his hands has become sealed on my both wrists. The dark marks on my hips was a reminder of how magical his lips and tongue feel against my throbbing center. How deeply he ate me over and over again holding me tightly through my hips.

He doesn't let me touch him.He likes to hold the power when we are in bed. He likes to bruise my skin when we are in bed and he loves to tug my lower lips with his teeth when we are in bed.

Surprised was the only word that I could say about Harry. He had gassed me with so many things since I stepped in this house. I don't know how he becomes that skilled when he initiates pleasure to me. Its like his old self's reflections are reflecting when we have sex.

In the morning we again found ourselves molding into each other. He wouldn't even let me go to the bathroom nor let me wear anything. It was hard for me to read Harry for this morning.But eventually we both were ready for our day.

Today we were going on a picnic.

A high amount of foundation was used by me this morning just to hide all those bruises that Harry gave me on my neck and collarbone. For a moment I thought my whole Rare Liquid foundation would be consumed in a snap of finger but thanks to Selena Gomez that she produced a great product which is light, smooth and jumble.

When both me and my husband climbed the staircase we were immediately greeted by a noisy surrounding where Neona was rambling around saying what else left to put into the baskets that we were carrying to our picnic spot.

At breakfast time everyone started to discuss where we were going.The place was about an hour away from here.

Finally we were all ready to leave the house. Beside me, Harry, Henson, Neona, Ines, Shelley and Loire also were coming with us. We might need help with Harry as well as with other things there.

Before leaving i kinda accidentally forgot my phone in my room. I set Harry inside the car and commenced to walk back to the house. When I was passing through Henson's study someone's sobbing sounds hit my eardrums ceasing me to stop on my track.

"I'm sorry master, it wasn't my fault. I didn't know that." It was Nova who was crying and pleading with her feared filled voice.

What did she do?

"You should have thought of that before letting the matter slip away from your control Nova." Henson growled and spit out those words.

"Please master forgive me. I am helpless." She sobbed out in agony.

Yesterday night I saw her with that odd expression over her face and she was crying and again the encounter with Patrick.

I frowned not understanding what was going on inside. I know it wasn't any of my business to interrupt Henson when he has pointed out a flaw in one of his employees.

God knows what she has done.

Eavesdropping wasn't something I would love to do.

After getting my phone I proceeded to the car where I left harry. He gave me a lost look when he saw me but then his eyes glimmered as he smiled. Placing a kiss on his lips I sat beside him fixing his seatbelt as also mine.

Harry,me and Shelley were driving in one as Henson, Neona, Ines and Loire were coming in another car. Harry hates gathering so Henson recommend me to go with him along with Shelley in another car and I agreed with that barring second thought.

Currently we were sitting inside of a forest as a lake was flowing beside the land.The only colour I could see was green.

Green surrounded us making the place more peaceful. A few long pine trees surrounded us as we placed our picnic spot under one of them. Birds were chiming and the gurgling sounds of water was waving through the sweet soft air making me want to turn into a poet.

I watched Henson fishing into the lake. Neona was busy taking some pictures of this celestial face of nature through her expensive Canon camera.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Ines said sitting down on the cloth as she popped a cherry inside her mouth.

"It is." I answered but as always her smile was making me gag inside. I don't wanna be bitch now acting like an overprotective wife when everyone was having a very good time.

She was wearing an orange dress with a pair of ballet flats. Her hairs were flowing recklessly as a diamond stone was hanging around her neck.

Neona brought it for her from New York.

"Do you want a cherry Honey?" She cooed at Harry holding a red cherry to him. I tensed up when she called him with that nick name which I usually call Harry. Right now I want to drown this bitch to this lake.

Harry frowned at her and looked away where his brother was fishing quietly. The smile from Ines's face dropped as she sighed getting up from the ground and walked away where Henson was.

Good for her that she knows where her place is.

I smiled in satisfaction watching her walking away as I took a long inhalation from the environment. It was so peaceful. But suddenly I felt Harry lying down putting his head in my lap as I laughed at his action.

He gave me a killer smile looking at my eyes.

When he smiles he doesn't seem like an unstable person.

I took a good length of time for admiring my husband's enchanted appearance. Alluring facial structure, glossy green eyes, straight nose and heart shaped lips. Soft brunette hairs and feet tall body was sculpted like Empyrean.

He was completed with everything that anyone would kill someone to have.

"Are you a hungry baby?" I asked, running my hand through his hair.

"Yes." He said in a under tone making me smile at him more.

My Harry was too beautiful.

The sound of camera snapping caught my attention. I looked forward and saw Neona was taking our pictures. She took a few more not even warning me.

She laughed in a careless way walking towards us as she sat beside me pulling her camera in front of me.

I stared at the pictures with a smile examining it. We were looking like some normal couple where the husband was lying putting his head in his wife's lap while looking up at her as both were smiling happily.

"I am gonna post it on my Instagram, people will go crazy when they will see how beautiful my sister-in-law and brother are." She said excitedly giggling like a high school girl.

I blushed at her complement as also smiling widely.

Later Harry tried fishing with the help of his brother but ended up getting frustrated and calling those innocent fish stupids just because he couldn't catch them.

My husband and I watched Henson, Neona and Ines swimming in the lake water and I haven't even dared to take the name of getting into the water. I don't want to leave harry alone.

All along we all had a great time there.

When the darkness of dawn started to consume the brightness of the day the light,we decided to call the day off. The whole ride Harry was sleeping resting his head on my shoulder as his hands were gripping my hands tightly.

When the car stopped I looked at my sleeping husband who was snoring softly.

"Harry, let's go honey. We are home." I said running my head on his back as Harry flutters open his eyes. Like a kid he rubbed his eyes blinking rapidly.

Reaching to the mansion everyone seems exhausted.

I haven't wasted any time because I know me and Harry need rest. My shoulders were aching and my body seems like going to break into pieces. With Harry's slow steps we climbed the staircase and started to walk towards our room.

Before we could enter our room a scream broke out through The Styles Mansion. I noticed already everyone rushed out in the upper floors hallway looking confused. A frantic Florence ran upstairs with tears in her blue eyes,when we reached the hallway.

"What is happening in this mansion?" Henson's loud voice roared as he walked in only wearing his black jeans.

"Master you need to see this." Florence said sobbing all along making all puzzled with her behaviour.

Without a second thought, Henson started to walk following Florence. Automatically we all started to follow him downstairs.

Soon I realised we were walking towards the servant quarter. Later walking into a narrow hallway of the servant quarter,I noticed the walls were pinned with several doors.

In front of a particular door already other servants were standing, some of them were looking terrified, some of them were looking upward as some of them were silently crying.

"What happened, wife?" Beside me Harry asked with a lost tone.

"I don't know, baby." I answered.

I don't know why but I was having bad vibes. My heart was constantly beating in an abnormal way of tightening a knot in my stomach.

When they noticed Henson's presence they all moved away making a clear way for him to enter the room. Out of over curiosity Neona also followed her brother but no sooner had she entered the room,she let out a gut wrenching screaming.

My heart nearly stopped when I saw the reason for everyone freaking out.

The thing was Nova was hanging with her ceiling fan with a rope around her neck. Her dead blue eyes were bulged out in a horrifying way as her tongue rolled out a bit from the crook of her mouth.

All the love

Please vote and comment. check out my other books.

Lark Den

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

130K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
383K 21.3K 75
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
10.8K 376 33
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
425K 9.3K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...