Potion

By Dreycat

Willow Chase had never known it would be over. The results are in, and her life's on the line. Until one day... More

Thoughts under an oak
Facing facts
Seeing Him
Sunset meeting
The second day
Feeling Good
Visit
Kissed with Thunder
Knife to the Heart
False Cure
Date
A Dark Alley
Secrets out
Midnight meeting
Parent time
Weakness
Jesse's POV
Jesse's POV: Drunk in love
Stranger danger
Twist
Finale

Potion

82K 268 72
By Dreycat

The night was a picture of everlasting blackness. I never knew how I would escape. The curtain that shrouded my vision refused to move. I'd often thought about death. This was somewhat worse than how I imagined. I dreamt it to be peaceful. Not lancing pain or subtle dips to the abyss. No, I had never thought this to happen. Especially to me.

The waiting room was quiet. The silence was so disturbing I couldn't help but click my heels together. Everything about the hospital irritated me. The white walls. The white floors. The depressed people. The solemn doctors. And the waiting! I watched the clock on the wall, which never seemed to move. Finally, my doctor came out of the double doors in his crisp white coat. His face was pulled tight across his jaw, which gave him a frail looking stature. "Willow?" He asked. I inclined my head, waiting. He paused, looking to the ground as if that would help him deliver the news. "I'm sorry, you have a brain tumor that we can't operate on. You have some time left..." He trailed off. I took in the facts, absorbing them with care. I wasn't afraid. I wasn't scared. If I had time left, then I was greatful. "How long?"

The doctor hesitated. "Two months."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 100 17
Kenna Andrews wanted a change of scenery after what happened in her job. She heads to the small town of Willow Creek. Willow Creek to most people is...
14K 340 23
Y/n is a teenager in a school called Hexside School of Magic and Demonics with her best friends Willow and Gus. One day, they end up stumbling upon a...
42.9K 611 17
A story about a sad girl who cant love or trust but maybe theres a stray of hope left for her in the beautiful new girl. Will she break through Sofia...
769 70 20
Willows life has always been "perfect". Prefect grades boyfriend, best friend and the most popular girl in high school until one day I party changes...