Complicated Feelings - Dil Do...

By ManmarziyanNesam

Hello everyone! This story is somewhat inspired by the current dynamics between all these people- Siddharth... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Unexepected Events
The Choice
Kya Yahi Pyaar Hai
The meeting
The reunion
Ek Mulakaat
Yeh kahaan aa gaye hum
Luka Chuppi
Dil Kyun Yeh Mera
NOTE
Yaaron Dosti
Dil Ke Rishte
Pal Mein Hi Chamkegi Hasi Purani
Dil Dosti Etc.

Character Sketch and Introduction

3.3K 68 4
By ManmarziyanNesam

1) Siddharth Nigam

19 year old actor and gymnast. Childhood friend of Jannat Zubair. He was in a relationship with Avneet Kaur. Good friend of Anushka Sen, Ashnoor Kaur, Reem Sheikh, Ashi Singh, Mr. Faisu, Bhavesh and Faisal Khan. Brother of Abhishek Nigam. He considers Vaishnavi as his elder sister. Loves his mom the most. Considers Ayaan Zubair as his younger brother. Very close to Jannat's family.

2) Jannat Zubair

19 year old actor and tiktoker. Childhood friend of Siddharth Nigam. Ex best friend of Avneet Kaur. Good friend of Anushka Sen, Ashnoor Kaur, Reem Sheikh, Mr. Faisu, Bhavesh and Faisal Khan. Sister of Ayaan Zubair. She considers Vaishnavi as her elder sister. Loves her parents the most. Very close to Siddharth's family.

3) Avneet Kaur

19 year old actor. Ex best friend of Jannat Zubair. She was in a relationship with Siddharth Nigam. Good friend of Anushka Sen, Ashnoor Kaur, Reem Sheikh, Bhavesh and Faisal Khan. . Loves her family the most.

4) Ashi Singh

New co-star and good friend of Siddharth Nigam. Just knows Jannat Zubair, Avneet Kaur, Anushka Sen, Ashnoor Kaur, Reem Sheikh, Mr. Faisu, Bhavesh and Faisal Khan because of Siddharth Nigam. Has a slight crush on Siddharth Nigam.

5) Mr. Faisu

26 year old actor and tiktoker. Best friend of Team 07. He secretly likes Jannat Zubair. Good friend of Reem Sheik and Siddharth Nigam. Considers Ayaan Zubair as his younger brother. Very close to Jannat's family.

6) Anushka Sen

19 year old actor. Good friend of Jannat Zubair, Siddharth Nigam, Avneet Kaur, Ashnoor Kaur, Reem Sheikh, Bhavesh and Faisal Khan. Considers Ayaan Zubair as her younger brother.

7) Ashnoor Kaur

19 year old actor.Good friend of Jannat Zubair, Siddharth Nigam, Avneet Kaur, Ashnoor Kaur, Reem Sheikh, Bhavesh and Faisal Khan. Considers Ayaan Zubair as her younger brother.

8) Ayaan Zubair

Brother of Jannat Zubair. Considers Anushka Sen as his elder sister. Very close to Nigam family and Mr. Faisu.

9) Reem Sheik

19 year old actor.Good friend of Jannat Zubair, Siddharth Nigam, Avneet Kaur, Ashnoor Kaur, Reem Sheikh, Bhavesh and Faisal Khan.

10) Vibha Nigam

Mother of Abhishek Nigam and Siddharth Nigam. Considers Vaishnavi and Jannat as her own daughters and Mr. Faisu and Ayaan as her own sons. Very sweet close to all the children. Best friend of Nazneen Rehmani. Good friend of Zubair Rehmani.

11) Nazneez Rehmani

Mother of Jannat Zubair and Ayaan Zubair. Considers Siddharth, Abhishek and Mr. Faisu as her own sons. Wife of Zubair Rehmani. Best friend of Vibha Nigam.

12) Zubair Rehmani

Father of Jannat Zubair and Ayaan Zubair. Considers Siddharth, Abhishek and Mr. Faisu as his own sons. Husband of Nazneen Rehmani. Good friend of Vibha Nigam.

13) Nandini Singh

Mother of Ashi Singh. Loves her daughter a lot. Very impressed by Siddharth Nigam and secretly wishes her daughter to get married to him.

14) Abhishek Nigam

23 year old actor and. Boyfriend of Vaishnavi Rao. Good friend of Anushka Sen, Ashnoor Kaur, Reem Sheikh, Ashi Singh, Mr. Faisu, Bhavesh and Faisal Khan. Brother of Siddharth Nigam. He considers Jannat as his younger sister. Loves his mom the most. Considers Ayaan Zubair as his younger brother.

15) Vaishnavi Rao

Girlfriend of Abhishek Nigam. Considers Siddharth as her younger brother. Very close to Vibha Nigam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.7K 28
This is a sidneet ff What will happen when the 2 broken peices of heart meet each other again after 5 years What will happen when they will underst...
58.6K 8K 76
Both of them wanted only one thing in their life.... She wanted revenge and He wanted love..... What if the revenge and love collides some past comes...
17.6K 1K 61
In collaboration with @_Simran_N_ Six people with a different past and life problems ended up together in same place. How will they sort their probl...
370K 21.7K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...