I Dont Bite...Much {BoyxBoy}

By hiwhatsup12345

Jack is your average teenage boy. average grades,highschooler,normal. He is also gay and out in the open whic... More

New Boy In Town
Nice to meet you...
I Dont Think So
A New Perspective
What Do You Like To Eat
What Happened?
His Uncle
Please
Wicca
This Is Useless
Family... yay..
Oh Hey....
Stop Controlling me!
Authors Note
Hide and Seek
Tisk Tisk
This Isnt a Game
We Will Get Out I Promise
PLEASE STOP
Silly Witches
No
Back At Home

You Bastard

7.3K 336 44
By hiwhatsup12345

Hey you guys I honestly have no idea how long this story will be because I have thoughts for a different story but I'm gonna try and actually finish this up soon so I can start working so thanks byeeee oh by the way the pic is James

_______________________________

Jacks POV

"So how have your studies been?" Asked Sarah who was sitting on my sofa eating popcorn. We had actually become pretty close and I had learned a lot of Wicca from her. Nothing huge but I mean its cool.

"So why has your boytoy been all pissy lately?" She asked looking at me and flipping the channels.

"Well his cousin James is in town and I guess they don't get along or something I'm not sure." I replied.

I watches a movie with Sarah till I heard the door bell. I got up and opened the door to see my boyfriend who pushed passed me.

"Hello to you too..." I greeted as I watched him pace back and forth.

"I can't believe Zack is letting them stay for a little while. James is evil and I know it!!!" He said screaming.

"Well that my cue." Sarah said getting up and opening the door.

"Have fun." She said smiling and walking out.

I swished my hand closing the door (yasss I learned how to do that. It was pretty fun not gonna lie.)

I slowly turned to my boyfriend who was still pacing when I noticed his face.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked looking at his face which was flush..which is weird since he's a vampire haha.

"I'm just tired I havnt slept since I found out." He said shaking his head and slowing down his pace.

"You haven't slept in 3 days? Have you drank anything?" I asked babying him. I was just careing for his health.

He shook his head while biting his finger nail.

"And stop biting your nails its a horrible habit." I said taking his fingers out of his mouth. Which I soon found out was the wrong move at the wrong time.

He pushed me hard against the wall and showed his fangs. I usually was turned on when he bared his fangs, but he was pissed and I was scared.

I shook in my spot as his grip tightened.

"Today is not the day Jack!" He yelled causing me to shrink in pure fear.

" Goddess of the inmortales protegam" I whispeard causing him to start choking.

" Resistere." I said ending the spell.

"What was that for?" He asked coghinf hard.

"I was scared." I said simply.

"Well it hurt." He said wiping his mouth.

"I'm so sorry you were just scaring me so bad and I just started chanting..." I finished while tearing up feeling guilty for hurting him. I dont know why I'm feeling guilty; I mean I did It in self-defense.

"Your right babe...I'm sorry." He said hugging me.

"Its okay.." I said quietly in his ear.

"I'm just tired and hungry." He replied gripping me tighter.

I then slowly bared my neck.

"Babe you've already given me enough." He said quietly.

"Just drink." I commanded.

He then slowly slipped his fangs in me causing me to squirm. He drank for a couple minutes before letting me go and wiping his mouth.

"Thanks." He said simply before running upstairs.

I followed and and went into my bedroom to see him on the bed laying down. I laid next to him and held him tightly.

"Mind if I sleep?" He asked simply.

"Not at all baby get your rest." I replied kissing his head.

He giggled and then I soon heard small snores.

He is so cute when he is sleeping. My poor baby...so tired and drained and all cause this cousin? I mean how bad could his family even be. I thought it was only his uncle and him left in the family but apparently not. I really don't see how anyone can be that bad. Maybe I'll find out. who knows?

I yawned and soon feel asleep.

Phoenixs POV

I woke up to jack he was so innocent. I didn't mean to make him scared...it just happened. It won't again though I will make sure of it.

I slowly got ready and left a note before leaving. I would have said bye in person but he looked exhausted as well.

I drove to my house and went in just to remember why I went to jacks house in the first place. I walked in to see my cousin watching TV and I just groaned and went upstairs to my room.

I laid on my bed when James burst through the door.

"Hey cousin what up?" He asked smiling that grin that had evil written all over it.

"Get out." I said sternly. Not wanting to waist a lot of my breath on him.

"Hmm that's not nice." he said walking in my room.

"Well I hate you." I replied laughing.

"Awww whyyyyy can't we be friends?" He laughed jumping on me.

"No reason we cant." He said smiling at me.

I got up fast and was pissed.

"No reason!? No reason? How about the fact that you took the last boyfriend I had and sucked him dry!" I yelled screaming.

"That was ages ago. Your boyfriend now is way cuter. The way his ass moves and sways when he walks." he said smirking.

I ran at him full speed knocking him into wall breaking it and leaving a big crack.

"Stay away from him you bastard, Or I'll send you straight to hell with that little smirk you son of a bitch." I said in a yell whisper. Then I spit on him and threw him out if my room. I slammed the door and yelled more pissed then I have been in a long time.

_________________________________

Hehehe. I find him sexy when he's pissed anyone else? Hahaha well till next time byeee

Oh wait the spells

Goddess of the inmortales protegam

Translation: goddess of the immortals protect me

Resistere

Translation

Resist

Okay now all done byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 729 22
Trauma. Sadness. Guilt. Adam is barely living since a tragic accident a year ago. He's seeing a therapist, he's having nightmares. But someone is goi...
210K 9.9K 45
Eli is the guy with the loudest laughter and the sunniest smile. What his friends don't know is that he wants to die and that it's all planned to the...
76.2K 815 10
Sequel to "Breaking the Shell" You and your friends may have destroyed the great worm Grimm but that doesn't mean your journey is forever done. Disc...
18.6K 975 35
Hello everyone! This is my very first story in my life time. I don't know how to write a proper story but yet I am trying to write here. If you find...