Protecting you all-harem x re...

De Sunrise_Moondown

For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to... Mais

Y/n description/past
New master- Chapter 1
The side job-Chapter 2
The Encounter-Chapter 4
The request-chapter 5
First mission with Zenitsu-chapter 6
A/n
Hashibara inosuke-chapter 7
Wisteria mansion-chapter 8
The spider family-Chapter 9
Lower moon 6-Chapter 10
Hashiras-Chapter 11
The evening meeting-chapter 12
The infinite train-chapter 13
sorry
Announcement
Upper moon 3-Chapter 14
The bamboo village-Chapter 15
Ex?-Chapter 16
Cheering up plan-Chapter 17
Red light District-Chapter 18
Red light District-Chapter 19
Fighting another uppermoon-Chapter 20
Two upper moons?!-Chapter 21
The real fight!-Chapter 22
Notice
Bad news
Poison working? - Chapter 23
Pity-Chapter 24
Sweet reunion - Chapter 25
Swordsmith village-Chapter 26
Infiltration in the village - Chapter 27
Fighting two uppermoons?! - Chapter 28
Fighting Gyokko and recovering memories - Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Special Chapter❤️
Beating gyokko and fighting a new uppermoon-Chapter 31
Upper moon 4 - Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Gift?
Chapter 34 - Training and Preparation
Chapter 35-Schedule for the week
Christmas Edition
New Year's Edition
Not a Chapter! Just an update!
Chapter 36 - Planning for the end
Chapter 37 - First step of the plan
Chapter 38 - Uppermoon 2
Update

First mission-chapter 3

4.3K 110 24
De Sunrise_Moondown

Previously:
"Are you done? If so pls choose the alloy that will be used for creating your blade." The black haired boy said gesturing us to the table full of ores/alloy.

" The alloy for the blade that will be used to destroy demons and protect yourself will be chosen personally by each of you." The black haired one said.

Meanwhile at the ubuyashiki estate:
"Is that so.. there are five people remaining,they seem to be excellent. My swordsman have increased, I wonder what kind of swordsman they all are." A man with black hair said while petting the crow in his finger.

No one's pov:
As tanjiro and y/n was going back to urokudaki,y/n took out the invisibility spell and tanjiro was really tired so y/n have to support his body while walking. They encountered 8 demons in the final selection, even tho they killed them tanjiro wasn't able to get answers from them.

A way to turn a demon back to human.

The sun was almost setting when they reached urokodaki's house. *bang! The door in urokudaki's house was kicked by now awake nezuko," ah- nezuko you... you woke up!!" Tanjiro shouted clearly worried."!!" Nezuko then turned her head toward the two figures," nezuko- ahh!" Tanjiro attempted to run towards nezuko but his body was too tired so he fell to the ground along with y/n who is supporting his body.

Suddenly a pair of two arms engulf them into a warm embrace, realizing it was nezuko the both of them hugged her back." Wahh!! Why did you suddenly fall into a coma like that? I was so worried!" Tanjiro said crying," but she's awake now and fully energized" y/n said to tanjiro. Then another pair of arms embrace the three of them," you finally came back alive!" Urokudaki said worried.

15 days later:

"Ahh urokudaki-san is that the person we're expecting?" Tanjiro asked as he peeked through the door. A man wearing a hat with windmills started to approach urokodaki's house," my name is haganezuka, I'm the one that has forged the blade that will be used by Kamado Tanjiro." The man named haganezuka said. I am Kamado Tanjiro pls come in and have a seat!" Tanjiro said gesturing the man to come in but the man ignored tanjiro's words " this is the nichirin blade"haganezuka said, "um please come in and have a seat" tanjiro said worried a little." I forged this blade." Haganezuka said still ignoring tanjiro's words.

" The nichirin blade raw materials are iron sand and more from the highest mountain that is closest to the sun "scarlett crimson iron sand" and "scarlett crimson ore" they are the metals that have absorbed the sunlight" haganezuka explained still ignoring tanjiro's words." I'm pretty sure your bag is going to get mud on it." Tanjiro said not giving up, "the mountain the materials are from, the sunlight mountain is bathed in sunlight all year round." Haganezuka still continued "never troubled by clouds or rain." He added.' I see that guy is still his usual Self,never listens to what other people say' urokudaki thought then y/n came outside.

" oh hi you must be the one that forged tanjiro's sword right? Pls come in and have some tea" y/n said calmly as haganezuka looked at her then to tanjiro "Ahh,your the "child of the burning crimson" aren't you?" Haganezuka asked letting tanjiro and y/n see his weird mask." This is most auspicious for us to meet" he added,
" no no im tanjiro and kie's son" tanjiro said while shaking his head and putting his arm up." I didn't mean it like that,your hair and eyes are all red right? If a family is a business of making fire then they will have a child like you so I mean to say that it's a very lucky thing, so be happy."

Haganezuka said.' I mean this weird man is not wrong tanjiro is his descendant so he's technically related to him' y/n thought,"looks like this blade might turn red right? Urokudaki." haganezuka said peeking on the doorway." I appreciate you two having such a peaceful conversation but pls go inside so we can sit and have some tea" y/n said with an thick mark on her forehead but her hair covers it.

They are now all sitted inside the house having some tea." Alright try and pull the blade from its scabbard" haganezuka instructed tanjiro, as he obeyed. Tanjiro then pulled the nichirin blade from the scabbard," nichirin blade'sother name is the blade of color change,the blade changes based on the individual owner" Haganezuka said, the blade then turned black." Black!" Haganezuka shouted," it's black" urokudaki added." Ehh?! Black feels really ominous, is this a bad sign?" Tanjiro asked.

"No idiot they were just expecting a red sword" y/n said calming tanjiro down , "I've never seen a blade this dark of a shade of black" haganezuka said clearly frustrated, "eh-" " I thought I could finally witness a bright crimson colored blade this time. Damnit-" haganezuka said as he pinch tanjiro's cheeks." O-ow please calm down,how old are you anyways..!" Tanjiro asked as he struggle from haganezuka's pinch." I'm 37!" Haganezuka said still pinching tanjiro's cheeks.

"Caw! Caw! Kamado Tanjiro,hurry and go to the north west town. Caw! Hurry up and go hunt demons! This is your first assignment. Remember this well every night young girls constantly disappearing in the north west town! Every night! Every night!" The crow said stating tanjiro's first mission.

Y/n's pov:
Before we left urokudaki-san's house tanjiro putted on his demon slayer uniform, it seems like his uniform is made out of special fabric and urokudaki-san gave us a box for nezuko so we can carry her during the day. It is made with an extremely light type of wood called "mist cloud fir",after painting it with rock paint the outer layer hardens,strengthening it durability.

As we were walking thru the town we saw a man looking sad or...... devastated? Then we heard the gossips from the town people "kazumi-san looks devastated" one of the woman said," he was right beside satoko when she was taken" another woman said." It's  so unsettling that this happens Every night" "yeah I hate this,always after nightfall young girls are going to get abducted again." The gossips continues.

Then me and tanjiro look at each other then chase after the boy named kazumi," kazumi-san!" Tanjiro yelled at the man as the man stopped on his tracks." We would like to inquire about the specifics of this situation, may we?" I asked stepping in.

Kazumi-san then led us to where satoko-san disappeared."Satoko was here when she disappeared" kazumi said,"you might not believe me..." he added." We believe you!" Tanjiro said "we believe what you said" tanjiro said while looking back at him.

"I believe!" Tanjiro said trying to smell the ground, *sigh "tanjiro get up,kazumi-san will think you crazy y'know." I said as tanjiro got up." Hehe" that was the only thing he said then he got back into smelling the area but this time his not on the ground," sorry about that" i said bowing down.

"There's still lingering scent of it but its mix with something in them,it's very strange" tanjiro said looking at us." Huh?" Kazumi-san asked looking confused," you see kazumi-san I have a very keen nose so I can smell some scents" tanjiro said while pointing at his nose.

Third persons pov:

Kazumi just stayed silent as he remembers what happened to him.

Meanwhile:

'I wonder what is happening on the abducted children, I hope they're safe and sound...' A girl thought as she started to sleep. Suddenly a black like swamp started to form underneath her futon and a pair of hands came out of the black swamp and drag the girl in the swamp.

Back to tanjiro and y/n:
Tanjiro smelled the demon and y/n sensed it so they started to run towards it."Why did you suddenly?" Kazumi asked confused at the same time amazed at their speed.

"The scent has gotten stronger, the demon has appeared" tanjiro said as they jumped on the roofs," I sensed it there"y/n said pointing at a alleyway. 'Here they are here!!Right now!!' Tanjiro thought. {There are two presence in here} y/n said on telepathy.

{Yea I smell a demon and a human woman}tanjiro said. {Underneath you!! Stab it!} Y/n said warning tanjiro as he stabbed the ground. "Yahh!!" The demon yelped as a black thing appeared on the ground and revealing a unconscious woman.

Y/n sensed that the demon was going to grab the woman so she took the woman and took a few leap away from the demon. {Be careful! It's a caster demon!} Y/n warned tanjiro,"where did you take all of the abducted women!!" Tanjiro asked as kazumi was behind him.

"I have two more questions.." he added,then the demon suddenly gritted its teeth as it hides itself in the black thing."Kazumi-san pls hold and stay by our side!" Y/n said instructing the boy,as kazumi was carrying the girl they were walking on the alley.

As tanjiro was smelling the demons y/n sensed them underneath {tanjiro! Underneath you! There are three of them!} Y/n warned tanjiro as he unleashed the eight form of water breathing: water fall basin.

The both of them noticed that tanjiro's attack was to shallow. Then a demon appeared behind kazumi but was cutted up by y/n,she cutted its hand but it retreated right away."One down two to go" y/n said as she fixed her posture,"Huh what do you mean?! You only cutted my hand idiot!" The two horned demon said angrily."Hehe look at your hand baka" y/n said pointing at its hands.

There were word crawling on the demon's skin,"wh-what the- what is this?! What did you do to me?!" The demon said shouting."It's poison" y/n said smirking,"what?!" Then the poison started crawling faster as it reached the demons neck."W-wait no-" the demon was cutted off signaling the poison worked.

"Heh now how long do you plan on hiding there?" Y/n asked as he thrust her sword in the ground and used the fifth form of the hell flame breathing: piercing flame. It seems like y/n missed the demons vital point.

"You bastards! STOP GETTING IN OUR WAY! THE WOMAN WILL GO STALE! THAT WOMAN IS 16 NOW IF I DON'T EAT HER QUICKLY SHE'LL LOSE THAT FRESHNESS!" The demon shouted.

It seems that the demons words has angered y/n and tanjiro but y/n can't go away from tanjiro because she needs to protect him."Tch you killed on of my duplicate..." A demon with one horn appeared,{it seems like hes the original but if we cut him down I doubt that the remaining demon will disappear} y/n said to tanjiro.

{What do we do master?} Y/n asked tanjiro,but before tanjiro could answer he was cutted off by kazumi." You monster! That girl you kidnapped yesterday night...Give satoko back immediately!" Kazumi said. The demon tilted its head,"satoko? Who are you talking about? If that girl's hairpin is in this collection,then that means I've already eaten her." The demon said opening his outer yukata revealing a bunch of hairpin and accessories.

Kazumi looked at the ribbon on the collection as he started to remember that his fiance was wearing that. Tanji to was angry that he got his gaurd down as a demon appeared on his side. Then suddenly a new duplicate attacked y/n.

Y/n and tanjiro dodged their attacks but the demon made not duplicates. Two demons were attacking tanjiro and two demons were attacking y/n. (I know the original there were only three but i made it four in this so the story makes sense) as y/n had her troubles with her enemies she manage to keep an eye on tanjiro.

Y/n noticed the hand behind tanjiro, she wanted to cut it but got stopped by her enemies. The demons hand were about to hit tanjiro when suddenly the box on tanjiro's back suddenly opened and kicked the demon's head causing it to rotate on a fast pace.

"Why is a human like you carying a demon on your back?" The demon said as it got mad. The demon then got out of the box revealing nezuko as she stood and walked towards kazumi and the girl,nezuko then hold their face reminding her of her own siblings.

Nezuko then walked away from the humans and kicked the ground attempting to kick the demon,but the demon escaped."Nezuko! Don't pursue them too far!! Come back to where I am!!" Tanjiro commanded nezuko,as she obeyed a demon appeared on the ground and attempted to grab nezuko but she jumped and went back to tanjiro.

When y/n saw that tanjiro was safe she quickly finished the demons that was surrounding her. When she was done she heard a loud bang on the place where tanjiro was, she looked at the source of the sound only to find nezuko going back to tanjiro.

'Guess nezuko really got back her energy y/n thought as she walked back at the four. Then a black liquid thingy appeared beneath tanjiro as it sucked him in,"nezuko, y/n protect those two im going under." Tanjiro said as he was slowly sinking.

Tanjiro's pov:

The last thing tanjiro saw before he went under was y/n going to the two humans and got on battle stance. Tanjiro then entered a swamp with clothes of the women that the demons have eaten.

"Hehe the little brat is naive. Well? Do you feel the pain? There is almost no air in this swamp. You cannot move like you were above ground. You had it coming! How stupid of you to jump right in the swamp!" The demon said as the other demon just grinding its teeth.

However tanjiro did not lose faith,remembering his training the air in the mountain was even thinner that in the swamp.' I've got an attack that's able to unleash its power on water too tanjiro thought as he ready his attack.

'Water breathing:sixth form-twisting whirlpool!!' Tanjiro thought saying it's name on his head. As the demons got their heads cutted off,tanjiro needed to go back to surface.

Meanwhile back to y/n and nezuko:
Y/n's pov:

"Gahh!" The demon winced in pain when i cut of its arms the its legs letting the poison run through its body,"uwah" the demon nezuko was fighting spitted blood form nezuko's attack.

'This woman is strong! She hasn't uses any of her powers yet but she's still strong! This woman must have been given a fairly large amount of blood!!'  The demon thought while attempting to dodge nezuko's attack.   ' But I've gotten used to this attacks,even if my head kicked off clean I'll recover immediately' the demon thought as he attempted to attack nezuko.

The demon were about to attack nezuko with its nail but got blocked by y/n,"Heh it's rude to attack a woman y'know let alone eat them" y/n said as he cutted the demon's arms." Don't move or try anything funny or I will make the poison kill you in a painful way" you said with a sadistic smile.

Soon after you saw tanjiro going up from the swamp," hey over here" you said waving." I caught one since I know you need answers and i need the same" you said as you pointed you katana on the demon." Now speak! What sort of information do you know about muzan?" You said in a scary and intimidating voice.

"I- I can't say" the demon said as he tremble.

Now it's time for the taisho rumors:
Y/n was so close on shouting on haganezuka to come inside and kick him!

Nezuko was angry because she's been bumping when tanjiro was fighting.

Total of 2729 words.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1K 20 9
[DISCONTINUED] "Everything about her reminds you of winter." Her touch was light and gentle like falling snow with a touch of warmth that opened up h...
40.4K 361 17
Taking Requests Some: smut fluff Angst Disclaimers: None of these one shot story are linking with the actual story line. I...
134K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
148K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...