Drug Princess of Beverly Hill...

By YourStray

Yeah I make straight A's, captain of the cheerleading squad, got a filthy rich mom, have it all. But that did... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
Quick Question?

17

1.6K 57 3
By YourStray

"Wake up." I heard someone say while I was laying there still half way sleep. Their voice faded while half of me was still asleep, I was having another nightmare of the night Austin died. Then another part of me was thinking about where I have Natalie, I told her I wasn't finished with her and I'm not.

"Get up, I know you hear me." I heard the person speak out again. But like before I was still half sleep, sweating through my own nightmare of that night playing back in my mind. Between the person's words and the gunshots that started going off in my dream, it caused me to jump up and catch my breath, finally seeing who's voice I been hearing the last few minutes. My dad's.

"Where is he?" He looked down at me standing by the door. He looked the same as he always did, stern and face full of no emotion, but he looked like he was angry.

"Who are you talking about?" He took a chair that was in my room and pushed it near my bedside and sat down and looked me directly in the face.

"You know who the fuck I'm talking about."

"I don't know." Then he sprung up from the chair, pushing it across the room and walked over against the wall and stood there before saying anything else. I really didn't know who he was talking about, even though me and my dad were street people we some what dealt with different people.

"I'm going to ask you one more time and you better give me the right answer."

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Joey!" He screamed out and looked back over at me. "He's missing, where is he?!"

"I don't know dad, you didn't even tell me where he was at so what makes you think I can even get to where you had him in the first place?"

"Because you want him dead, knowing you, you'd go through any obstacle to find out where he is."

"You damn right, and you know where I get that from, so I don't know why you complaining." I said as I got up and sat at the edge of my bed, trying to process what he just told me. If Joey was missing, how'd he get out? Where was he gonna go next? "How long has he been gone?"

"He's been gone since last night, and since you weren't here last night everything came down to you."

"Well I don't know where he's at, if I did you know he'd be dead. I'd probably be sitting here flashing his head in your face, probably doing a little dance. I know you know me better than that dad."

"Got a point there, I guess I underestimated you. Do you know where he could've gone?"

"I don't, I wish I did know." I said to him as I got up to get my phone from off my dresser. I had 58 unread texts and 26 missed calls. Damn did I miss something?

"I gotta find him and when I do he's dead." My dad said before he left slamming my door to run outside to his ride that just pulled up, and believe me he means what he says. I looked at all the texts first, and they were from Twizzy, Zee, and some others that worked for me, just telling me the regular shit but I had more calls from Zee than I usually would, so I called him back.

"Hello?"

"Alex we got a problem."

"Yeah I know, Joey's out. You know anything about that?"

"I do, but-"

"Well you gotta tell me right now, cause I'm all in. My dad's on my case but fuck it who cares."

"Natalie's people keep calling my phone. What if they find out we got her? Or find out you're involved?"

"That's not gonna happen-"

"But you don't know that, they probably by now know I'm one of your people, and they know who you are of course. If they don't go after us what if they go after your dad?" As much as I didn't want to admit, she did come from a family just as well known as mine. With this whole thing, I'm basically adding fuel to the fire. But with all the threats she's been making, I'm taking it as she wants to play dirty, and she's picked the best bitch to play with.

"Well it's very obvious my dad can stand his own, but he doesn't know anything about this yet. I'll be there soon and I'll handle it." I said hanging up the phone. I got up to get ready, and I could tell with the way of how my day began, it was gonna be a long one.

******************************

After a few hours, I finally got down to where they were. I walked in the building, not our usual spot where we usually stayed at, but a couple floors up. The whole building was empty and we put it to good use. I walked in and seen Natalie in the corner of the room tied up to a chair. She's been sitting there tied up for days, mascara running, make up smeared, hair a complete mess. She wasn't running her mouth this time, not yet anyways.

"You look a fucking mess." I laughed as I stared at her, sitting my bag down on a table.

"You're a bitch!" She screamed out as her eyes got wide, face got red.

I walked over sitting on her lap, and grabbed her face. "That's Miss Bitch to you. But to be honest I'd rather be called Alex. K?"

"No, your a bitch!" She said moving her head back and forth, trying to take a bite at my hand.

"Oh little puppy calm down. You know you all bark and no bite." I put my hand over her face and banged it against the wall, watching her suffer and scream in pain. "Can't nobody hear you, shut the fuck up. That dirty ass mouth of yours is what got you here in the first place." I said getting up and walking over to where Zee was.

"You should have her call, and tell them she's alright. Her cell phones right there."

"Yeah, but that's to easy, she's a sneaky bitch." When I said that I seen Zee take a gun out, and slide it across the table.

"Use that." He said, and I nodded. I grabbed her cell phone and walked back over to where she was and filled the gun, sitting the end on the side of her head.

"We're gonna have you call soembody just to tell them your alright. You need to speak clearly, and don't act all fuckin scary, act like the bitch you claim you are."

"And what happens if I don't listen to you?"

"I'll blow your brains out of course," I said and I could see her whole face turn to shock, and could feel her head shaking a little against the gun. "You're not the first person, so believe me I'll do it."

"Fine, call my father." I pressed her dad's number, and it began to ring, and on the third ring I could hear where someone picked up. I sat the phone on her ear and kept the gun in place with my other arm.

"Hey dad," She said with a kind of shakey voice. I pressed the gun against her head harder, and she changed her voice dramatically. They held a normal conversation for a few minutes, then he must've asked her if she was okay. She paused and I hit the side of her head again. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Love you too." She said as he hung up, then I grabbed the phone and threw it over at Zee.

"Not bad, I didn't wanna have to kill you so quickly, I could use you." I smirked and walked over to Zee giving him his gun back. "Now about Joey?"

"I know he escaped, he's out here somewhere and he's alone cause you know all his other people that was in the car with him that day we got rid of. All we have is her, and as for him I don't know where he is, but he's somewhere."

"Gives us another chance of finding him before my dad does, once again. But I'm not too sure, I know for sure he's probably got someone on every street of the Hills right now lurking for Joey."

"That's true, Twizzy's been out looking for him with Ant, I haven't heard anything yet." He said as we heard someone walking up the stairs from a few floors down.

"Is that Twizzy now?"

"Nah, if it was he would've called," Zee said grabbing his gun, and I grabbed the tape to tape up Natalie's mouth before whoever this was got any closer, we didn't need her loud mouth to cause anymore damage. "Get your guns and hide somewhere."

"I don't hide, I play too." I said grabbing both my guns and sitting one in the waist of my sweats. He took one side of the room and I took the other, sliding under the table and pointing my gun directly at the door. That's when we heard the footsteps finally reach the top stairs, and after a few minutes-

Knock Knock Knock

The knocks got louder turning into bangs, then the door slowly creaked open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320 70 23
Hi! I'm Amelia. Everyone has a past. That past can destroy the present and destroy hope for the future. Drugs are a way to kill yourself. The family...
219K 5.5K 39
I'm not your regular high school student. I'm a girl who doesn't take shit from anyone. Who has light brown hair and bright green eyes. I wear what I...
308 12 30
Kira, on the brink of womanhood, is tired of living in her father's house; although he loves her, she cannot accept and forgive him knowing that he w...
62.7K 1.7K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...