๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค โ‹†หš เผ˜ * ๐ค...

By sgualdrinella

โ๐๐Ž ๐Š๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Š๐ˆ. ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜'๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐ˆ๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐๐’ ๐ˆ ๐๐”๐‘๐‚๐‡๐€๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐ ๐„๐“๐’๐˜- ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐Ž๐”๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘

14.8K 511 641
By sgualdrinella

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑
❝the aftermath❞

YOU WERE SITTING BESIDE todoroki with his hands brushing your hair away from your face.

"Are you okay?" he asked with concern laced on his tone making you look up.

You looked into his eyes and you know with your state, you can't lie. your gaze fell on the floor again as shiny drops of tears roll down your cheeks. there was too much thoughts in your head but at the same time, you cant think of anything. And in the midst of nothingness, you felt a hand lay your head in his shoulder before he side hugged you. you cried clutching on his shirt as his arms fully wrapped around you. he was trying his best to calm you down by whispering sweet nothings to your ears.

"Im here for you." he ssai.

you looked up at him and was met with heterochromatic eyes filled with love and comfort.

"he... he cheated on me, shoto." you said meekly

his eyes softened and hugged you close again.

"it's okay, n/n, he doesn't deserve you and you deserve someone better..." he cooed wiping the tears from your glistening cheeks.

you cried more hearing his words. you can't just find another man. you were pregnant. wtf are you supposed to do? get a boyfriend and lie about how long you were pregnant and tell him when the baby comes out early, they're usually blondes with piercing red eyes?

"you don't understand... shoto, i'm pregnant."

you were waiting for him to push you away and call you disgusting or irresponsible but that never happened. instead, he looked directly into your e/c orbs while caressing your hair and said,

"'don't worry, it's gonna be okay'... that's what you used to tell me when we were younger and i was sad. you were always there for me when i needed you so now, it's my turn to be by your side. i'm always here for you, n/n..." he smiled placing a kiss in the crown of your head.

you sobbed more hearing your peppermint headed best friend say the words that you needed the most in times like this.

"can you do me a favor?" you asked

"of course, what is it?"

"can you come with me when i tell my dad?"

"okay."

you were shaking in nervousness as you stood kn front of your childhood home. todoroki's hand holding your own as you squeeze his tightly. he just smiled at you reassuringly and pressed the doorbell.

just a minute later, a middle aged man who you call your father opened the door with a surprised look in his face. he wasn't expecting you to drop by. usually, you just came by his house when you need something so he was shocked to see you in front of him holding hands with endeavor's son, shoto todoroki.

he immediately let you in and led you to the living room. your house isn't that fancy but it was bigger than average since you have two successful parents on their own prowesses. you sat on the familiar white vanderkolff with todoroki and your dad sat on the other side while waiting for you to speak.

"dad... i- we have something to tell you..." you said nervously

your dad just looked at you anticipating your next words until he spoke, "don't tell me you're pregnant..."

"what if i am?"

"are you?"

"maybe... but what if i am?" you asked hesitantly gripping tightly on todoroki's hand

"you are, aren't you?" he sighed lifting an eyebrow at you.

"...yes"

"don't worry kid, i'm not mad... it's just... it's a lot to process— is it shoto's?"

you looked down and shook your head making your father sigh.

"then whose?"

"bakugou..."

"that gremlin?!" he raised his voice making you flinch

"yes..."

he sighed once again rubbing circles on his forehead.

"alright... does he know?"

thinking about what happened brings tears in your eyes and your father didn't fail to notice it.

"he cheated on me... so i didn't have the chance to tell him..."

for the hundredth time, he sighed again, bringing his calloused fingers on his temples and rubbing them slowly.

you were almost on the verge of crying and would probably be wailing if todoroki wasn't by your side.

"does your mom know?"

"i haven't told her yet..."

"y/n... a kid is a big responsibility. do you think you're ready for this? i'm not against it but i'll support whatever decision you choose, okay?"

"thanks dad..." you said as you stood up and went to hug him.

the day ended with the three of you eating dinner and casually talking about school and your plans— which you haven't thought about yet.

you were surprised at how much calm everybody is except you. when you told mina, she was surprise but was calm, then there's todoroki who was calmer than a waveless ocean and lastly, your dad, he was surprisingly calm for a man with his kind of attitude but you were grateful that the day ended successfully.

you and todoroki got back to the dorms only to be met with the whole class waiting for you. some sitting on the couch and some sitting on the floor. you looked at them questioningly as to why they were waiting and all the girls stood up and pulled you in a group hug.

"are you okay y/n?"

"we heard what happened"

"we're here for you"

they were throwing questions at you and you and you didn't know what to answer first so you just said, "it's okay. it doesn't even bother me anymore, and besides, i have more important things to worry about."

the class looked at you sympathetically. you said your good nights before heading up to your room with todoroki following you.

you were walking in the hallways with him when when you spotted a familiar person seemingly hesitating knocking on your door.

you cleared your throat catching his attention and he turned around to face you.

"excuse me." you said monotonously

"babe-"

"don't call me that"

"y/n-"

"don't call her that either" todoroki chimed in

you placed your hands in his chest and said, "sho, it's okay. i'll take this from here."

todoroki looked at you unsure before glaring at bakugou who glared back at him. he scoffed at the blond before leaving you alone with him.

"y/n i-"

"did you not heard what shoto said?"

bakugou rolled his eyes scoffing and said, "fine. l/n, can we talk?"

"there's nothing to talk about."

"Just— please talk to me." he said in frustration

"i told you, there's nothing to talk about bakugou. you cheated on me, i dumped your ass and now we're done." you said shoving him away from your door and unlocking it.

"i'm sorry" he muttered quietly but you heard it.

"i'm sorry, what did you say?"

"i said i'm sorry!" he raised his voice.

"it's okay. at least you revealed your true colors to me before i dug myself a deeper hole."

you were about to go inside your room when bakugou grabbed your wrist, "can we fix this, please y/n? she meant nothing to me— i swear. it was just a one time hook up then one thing led to another and then—"

"excuse me? so what are you implying? i should be relieved because you replaced me with someone who meant nothing to you? fuck you, bakugou." you said tugging your wrist away from his hold and going inside the room slamming the door behind you.

bakugou looked at your door defeated. he couldn't blame you for all the things you've said because he knew it was entirely his fault. he felt sorrow wallowing in his chest but he tries to mask his sadness with anger by putting on his faux façade and stomping away from your room.

he wants nothing more than to fix your relationship and apologize as many times as you want. he wanted to kneel down in front of you and beg you to please come back but his ego didn't let him.

morning came and you were woken up by a knock on your door who you assumed was mina so you just said 'come in' and when the door opened, it was todoroki. his face held worries as he walked towards your sleepy figure.

"morning, y/n—" he was cut off by you standing up frantically and running to the bathroom throwing up. he followed you and patted your back continuing to throw up.

after you did, you washed your face and brushed your teeth then looked up to a worried shoto.

"are you okay? if you don't want to go to class i can tell aizawa and you can just—"

"shoto, no. it'll be suspicious and everybody's gonna question me. and besides, i'm fine. don't worry your pretty little peppermint head about it." you smiled while shoving him outside your room so you can get dressed.

todoroki looked at your door confused, "what just happened?" he asked to no one in particular.

you dressed up quickly then gathered your things and walked out of your dorm. you saw todoroki leaning on the wall looking at you.

"let's go!" you said

"aren't you gonna eat first?"

"i don't really feel like it..."

todoroki just nodded and the both of you walked to class.

when you opened the door, you were engulfed with a big hug by your best friend who's rocking you back and forth while you assure her that everything is fine.

you were about to sit down when aizawa opened the door behind you and called your name, "y/n, you're being called to the principal's office." that caught the class's attention. todoroki looked at you and you just smiled at him and squeezed his hand telling him it's fine.

you followed aizawa to the principal nezu's office and when you open the door, there sat your mom across nezu casually drinking tea.

"mom?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.5K 18
๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐š˜, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ผ๐™ท๐™ฐ. ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ; ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐š’๐š, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐š™๐šœ๐šข๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’...
205K 5.8K 42
๐˜‹๐˜๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜›๐˜๐˜•๐˜œ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข 23 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ...
176K 5.3K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...
1.2K 112 8
โ› ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐„? โœ ๐“ˆƒ Like a torn canvas spread across a makeshift dreamscape, you trudge ...