Fell In Love With Your Streng...

By AKN_99

Its a sidneet fanfic OK Tell what makes a man fall in love with a girl looks, wealth no its not it but it's... More

character sketch
character sketch-2
GOOD MORNING
GOOD MORNING PART 2
NIGHTMARE
WHO IS SHE?
flashback
girl who don't even wear kajal
FIRST MEET
Sleep over
sleepover2
GAMES
nightmare
scolding
sass queen
am I in love??
Truth
heat over loaded
new book
always brother is the first one to know
real behaviour
dangerous avu
she is a queen
found the person
never mess with the queen
SHOPPING
party
fear
nightmare secret revealed
Dull avu
I love you
what!! 15.8 billion
competition
please
the queen kneeled?? coz of whom??!!
new book
look who is here!!!!
new cover
how will he react???
memory place
aakhir ho hi Gaya!!
for you......
exams!!??
day 1
challenge
love
for you
results
broken but strong
Epilogue (Part - 1)
Epilogue (Part - 2)

Epilogue (Final part)

2.3K 139 67
By AKN_99

Avu's POV

I'm really nervous. My palms are sweating and my heart is beating like it could pop out of my chest any second.

Today I'm gonna be married.

Everything will change.

My surname, my house, my life.
Everything!!!

But am I ready to accept these changes?

What if I can't be a good wife?
A good sister in-law?
Or a good daughter in law?

What if I fail in my responsibilities?

What if I couldn't handle anything and will mess up my married life?

Will Sid hate me then?

What about Bhai, Di and Aunty?

They all will hate me.

No no no......

Uuggghhh.... I don't know what to do?
Please god help me.

"Avneetttt!!!!!" Jannat and Reem shook me.

Avneet - "Huh?"

Anushka - It looks like you're gonna passout any second.

Avneet - Guys I'm really nervous. What if I mess up really bad? Everyone will hate me. Sid will hate me. I can't bare with that. I'll die. I can't do this.

Reem - Relax Avi. Everything will be fine. Okay?

Avneet - But I'm nervous yrr.....

Jannat - Every bride is nervous on their wedding day but you don't panick okay because we're here with you.

Anushka - Yupp now let's go otherwise Sid will come here itself to get you.

I blushed and we made our way outside.

Avneet

Siddharth

Abhinavi

Fainat

Jaireem

Rinushka

All the boys except Sid, I mean Jai, Abhi bhai, Riyaz and Faisu holds a beautiful sheet made of flowers over my head. Vaishu Di gave me a Garland and I proceed towards the stage where my love, my life, my soon to be hubby was standing holding a garland in his hands.

Aur eyes met and our faces broked into wide grins.

He was looking breathing in his sherwani and I can't wait to rip it off his body.

"Quit eye raping him Avu." Reem whispered teasingly.

I blushed hardcore but covered it by coughing.
"I was Not..."

"Sure sure I totally believe you." She rolled her eyes.

I stepped on the stage holding eye contact with Sid.

We both made each other wear the garlands and then sat down on the mandap.

The priest started the ritual.

Sid made me wear Mangalsutra and put Vermilion on my partition.

Jai did our gathbandhan and we took 7 pheras making promises to each other to always love, care and cherish each other. We promised to share every happiness, every pain with each other. We promised that we'll always be there for one another no matter what.

Soon the priest said those three words which we were longing to hear.
"Vivaah Sampann Hua!!"

We took blessings of elders and hugged our friends.

I hugged Jai and Reem and tears started brimming in my eyes.

Then we sat on the Car and drove off to Sid's house.

Sid stepped out of the car and opened my side of door and forwarded his hands to me. I grabbed them and came out of the car and walked towards the door.

Vibha Ma and other relatives were standing there to welcome us. Maa did our Aarti and then I pushed the kalash lightly with my leg and stepped into the house not before stepping into a plate filled with red liquid.

(So Guys its Saniya_tasniya_16 here, so as I'm not hindu, I don't know about hindu ritutals and also what's that red coloured loquid called. So I wrote it like that only. Sorry for that.)

But Our path was blocked by our friend,yes they live with us.

"Wait, wait, wait... Bhai, you have to carry avu in bridal style to your room."riyaz said

Sid- But-...

Anu - No buts. And If you won't do it na Imma take bhabhi to sleep with me.

avu - haan haan chalo!!

avu played along

Sid's eyes widened and he quickly pulled me up in bridal style.

Everyone chuckled.

avu - desporath!!

He carried me to Our Room and was about to close the door when,

"sid use protection. I don't want to become Bua at this young age." reem said teasing

"Stop teasing them reem..." We heard Vaish Di saying.

"don't worry guys not so soon," said avu

After locking the door, he glanced towards me.

"Welcome to Our Room Mrs. Nigam." He said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

He carried me to the bed and put me down.

Author's POV

He removed her Dupatta and stroked her cheeks.

He made her lay down and hovered over her. They both look into each other's eyes and then lips. He started leaning in and their lips met.

At first, it was a slow kiss but soon they started kissing each other hungrily. He tried entering her mouth but to tease Sid she denied. He bit her lower lip. She gasped. He took the opportunity and entered his tongue in her mouth. Their tounges were beautifully dancing with each other.

Avu changed their positions so that she was on top of him.

Their kiss became more passionate and they fought for dominance. After some time Avu won and they parted due to lack of air.

They joined their foreheads while breathing heavily.

"Sid, you're the best this that ever happened to me. I'm very lucky to have you in my life. I love you so much." Avu whispered kissing his jaw.

"Avneet, you're my life and I love you too. I don't love you because of how beautiful you are aur because of your body. I love you for the person you are. The way you smile. The way your eyes shine when you're excited. The way you fight in the arena. And more importantly Avu, I fell in love with your strength." He kissed her head and went into the world of love.

Hiii

So this is the final epilogue so that means this book is officially completed here.

Hope you liked it.

Do vote and comment.

And thank you for giving this book so much love.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 7.3K 29
CC- @adorable_az She is soft hearted whereas he is rascal... she's bearing lots of pain in her heart since many years but he never miss a chance to g...
10.4K 498 5
𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓭. 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓭. 𝓗𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓮𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷. Taeyong and Doyoung had been the best ri...
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.3K 461 29
A 14 years old girl Divyanshi Mehra breaking the age and relation barriers.. keeping her love at it's peak fall in love with her 17 years old cousin...