Corpse Husband one shot

By SaToruWhoRe

I write short stories about Corpse for you guys. Be sure to send your request... I write everything but not... More

Hey welcome
Superchat Girlfriend
Choke me
OMG( important notice)
Halloween Bang
Corpse Nightmare
hello
The Audacity
you have the right to kill me
Bunny Girls are Ruining His Life
Thank you Guys
Skyliner
important notice
Petty Misunderstanding
Bunny Corpse
quick question
A Baby Blessing
A Happy Diego After
hey guys...
Fuck me sideways (aaaahhhhhhh)
My Bad
who got Merch
The Punishment
Thank You Guys... Awe
hello
hey guys
go support
Choke Me Too
heyyo
important notice
The Internet confession
Insecurities
Find Some other Whore
Tasha Vs Jazmine
hello friends...
hey loves
Watched
Amari's first Time
well
Get To Know the Author a Little
working
You are still beautiful to me
Thanks, Guys
The Alpha's Rut
โ—โ—โ—IMPORTANT โ—โ—โ—
Snapped Blunt
Choke Me This Way
Three is Better than Two
Please Read
Baby Fever
Little Cam Girl
Choke Me Announcement
Choke Me Announcement Two
Corpse Infidelity
Corpse Infidelity Two
Corpse Infidelity Three
Corpse Infidelity Four
Corpse Infidelity (The Divorce)
Corpse Infidelity (The Renewal)
Best friends with a baby

Jazmine, Corpse's Love

2.8K 39 11
By SaToruWhoRe

Part 3 is here. I am so tired... any mistakes you see just know I haven't done a full edit ok.

"Jazmine, I need to talk to you," he said as he stood at the entrance of my apartment.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while glaring at him.

"Do you want me to be blatantly honest with you? I'm here to have sex with you. I've been without my woman for over a week," Corpse said as she stared deeply into my eyes. "And it is frustrating."

"And where is your woman?"

"She is standing in front of me with her bathrobe open and I am so badly trying to keep my composure because I want to talk to her," He spoke as he stared down at my half-open robe. The night that I chose not to wear a bra. He had to show up at my door.

"Since you want to talk, then talk," I said.

"Can I come in?" He asked and I shook my head no. "I deserved that,"

"Talk, I ain't got all evening," I said as I leaned my small frame against the door.

"I think you need to understand why I have been treating you as if you're just some kind of sex doll to me for the past month," he said as he awkwardly started to scratch the bad of his head.

"You need to explain more than just that to me. You need to tell me why you allowed that bitch to come at me yesterday. She spits on me then went on social media and started to throw a lot of dirt on me," I spoke as I stared at him.

"Jaz, Tasha's pregnant," he spoke. I was shocked and ready to close the door, but he stopped me from doing so. "The baby is not mine though,"

"How do you know that?"

"Can I come in?" he asked. With a sigh from my lips, I stepped aside and allowed him to walk in. After closing the door, I turned around to see him already looking at me. "Jazmine please before I start talking, can I get a kiss?"

"Corpse...,"

"Please Jazmine," he begged. With one last looked, I tipped on my toes, pressed my lips against his, he released a heavy sigh from my lips and kissed me back. Slowly massaging his lips against mine, I felt him licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but before I could part my lips, I pulled away. "Thank you,"

"Start talking," I said as I adjusted my robe and sat on the sofa exposing my black panties.

"Uhm, yeah," he said before sitting down. "So, you remember about 3 months ago when Tasha said that she had to go on that 1-month trip with her manager to England right,"

"Yeah, I do, you stayed with me that entire month," I said as I ran my hand through my hair.

"So, hold onto that piece of information, so about a month ago, Tasha came to me and she told me that she was 12 weeks pregnant. So, at that time I was like well, Tasha is pregnant, so I know I had to step up and be a father."

"I understand that," I said while playing with my fingers.

"With knowing that she was pregnant, I knew I had to stop messing around with you, so that's when I started to keep my distance. But when I saw you texting me, telling me how much you miss me. I was like I'm not ready to let you go," he continued.

"Listening,"

"A week after she told me about her pregnancy, I started to have some thoughts about it. The same week I had a doctor's appointment, and we were talking. I told him about the entire situation. I told him that my girlfriend Tasha was pregnant, and I don't know how to tell my other girlfriend Jazmine, that she was,"

"You called me your girlfriend?" I asked.

"I've always introduced you as my girlfriend, but anyways. I also told him that I wasn't sure if I was the one that got Tasha pregnant. He suggested that I should get a NIPP done."

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's a fetal cell analysis, blood taken from both me and Tasha. Anyways, when I told her that I wanted to do the NIPP, we got into a heated argument but eventually, she agreed to do it," he stopped for a while before turning to look at me. "We got the test done and the doctor told me that it was going to take some time."

"Ok," I said as I waited for him to continue.

"The results came last week, Thursday. The same day I came over before I came Tasha went to pick up the results and she called and told me that I was the father. I still didn't believe her, so I asked to see the results, she told me that she threw it away." Then I saw a single tear ran out of his eye. "I called the doctor and asked him for the results, he told me to come after 8 for them. That's why I told you that I could not stay, it wasn't because of Tasha."

"Oh," I said as I bit the inside of my cheek.

"I went to the doctor and I got the papers, and it turns out that I am not the father," he said before taking a paper from out of his pocket and gave it to me. "I know this should not be any of your business, but I need you to know why I haven't been around as of lately."

I opened it and I began to read through and saw that the test came out negative. I folded the paper and rest it in my lap. "I'll need more than that Corpse."

"Look Jazmine, I know you don't like apologies, but I'm sorry. I should not have put you in a position like that," he spoke.

"It's not only Tasha or the entire situation Corpse. You've been neglecting me, you treated me as if I were your side whore Corpse," I mumbled while playing with my fingers.

"I should have just told you about the whole situation, but I was afraid to lose you even though I felt like I was already losing you," He started before taking my hand in his. "I promise that it wasn't in my intentions to make you feel as if you were just my sex toy."

"Corpse,"

"You know my friends always ask why won't I just dump Tasha and be with you," he started before pulling me closer to him, making the bathrobe fall off my shoulders exposing more of my breast to him. He then brought his lips to my ear and whispered, "I guess I've always liked the idea of having two women,"

"Well, you can't always have what you want," I said as I tried pulling away from him.

But he held a firm grip on my arm. "My friends would always tease me about you, they would say. You're always taking her out to all these nice places, you're kissing her in public even though people knew that Tasha and I were living together as a couple."

"What are you trying to say Corpse?" I asked once I felt his lips on my ear.

"I've always chosen you, Jazmine," then he kissed my cheek, and continued, "I have always wondered what it would feel like to finally say these words out to you,"

"Corpse?"

"I haven't said those words out loud to Tasha," he whispered as he kissed me cheek again.

"What words?" I asked.

He let my hands go then he brushed the robe off my body completely. "I hope you don't think I'm just in this for the sex Jazmine, but I need you,"

"But you're still with Tasha Corpse," I said before attempting to grab my bathrobe, but he stopped me.

He pulled me onto his lap, and he started to caress my body with his warm manly hands. I felt him kissed my shoulder then whisper. "Tasha and I broke up even before the results came. I told you I was going to come back but you chased me away."

"Corpse,"

"Haven't I told you on the very first day that you were my woman? And I don't plan on losing you anytime soon." He continued to caress my body. His hand traveled between my thighs then onto my waist. He took his time feeling the softness of my skin until his hands were almost touching my breast.

"Corpse what are you trying to say?" I asked.

"Why don't just show what I've been feeling Jazmine and what I have been wanting to tell you," then he grabbed my chin and turned my face towards his. "Can I kiss you?"

"Ok," I said.

He smiled before pressing his lips against mines. I slowly began to work my lips against his, moving in sensual sync. "Turn around and straddle me," he whispered during the kiss, and without breaking it, I spun around on his lap. I sat on his thighs, but his hand soon grabbed my ass and pulled me closer so that my barely clothed crotch was hovering over his. "You always do this to me Jaz,"

I felt him slide his tongue between my lips and wrapped it around mine and he began to French kiss me. Moaning softly at his actions, my hand wrapped themselves around his neck and my finger messed with his hair.

His lips felt so soft against mine. He pulled away from me then grabbed his shirt and tossed it off his body. "Ease up for a bit," he whispered, and I did just that. He managed to take his pants off. "Jaz, I'm going to fuck you first, because I'm angry with you even though I have no reason to be, but I still am because you almost left me, then I'll show what I've been feeling for you,"

And with that said, he ripped my undies off, then pulled out his dick from his underpants, "Oh Fuck," I grunt when I felt him got on the floor and laid my back flat against its surface.

He pulled his underpants off completely then hovered over me. I felt his hands on my thighs, pulling them apart then lifted them slightly bending my knees, now my lower half was of the ground. With one last kiss, he whispered. "Don't ever leave me again,"

Then he plunged into me, filling me up, almost bursting my pussy open. Gasping for air as I reach to grab his arms and grabbing onto his flesh when he plunged into me a second time. "Fuck," I screamed he started to thrust deep inside of me.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes since I could not do much in this position and let him continued to fuck me hard. "Ugh, I missed this." he grunted before leaning over to press a kiss to my forehead.

His thrust was vicious as he continued to pummel inside of me. Inflicting as much pain as he could on me. Gripping even tighter on his arms, I managed to murmur. "So rough, ugh," hoping that his thrust would slow down a bit, but he only inflicts more pain on me.

"You've always liked it rough Jazmine," he chuckled, as he shifted inside finally hitting my g spot. My eyes instantly rolled to the back of my head, then I felt that familiar tightening in my belly. "I remember where it is,"

He was talking about my g-spot.

Though it felt like he was tearing my pussy up, I enjoyed the way his hardness drove inside me, leaving me satisfied. "You're hurting me," I moaned out.

"I know," he simply said before pushing my legs further above my chest, lifting my lower half off the floor just a bit more so that he could slide deeper. I could feel myself edging closer. "You're almost there,"

"Ahh," I screamed, as I felt my orgasm pushed closer, my body started to tremble, my inner walls tighten around his hardness. "I'm coming," his speed increase, and I was suddenly blinded by the blissful feeling. "Almost there,"

He pulled out of me and thrust inside me hard, pushing my body over the edge. Screaming as my orgasm was over me, I started to crawl away from him, but the firm grip he had on my legs prevented me from moving any further and I just had to lay there as he thrust in me until I was done.

My body was completely spent.

I finally came down from my high and pulled out of me, before leaning down to kiss my lips. He brought my legs down then wrapped them around his waist before lifting us both off the floor. He continued to French as he walked with me inside my bedroom. He opened the door with his back and entered then kicked it shut. He parted from my lips to remove the top sheet from my bed slightly before tossing me on it.

"Open up for me," he whispered. I parted my legs and watched as he trailed kisses along my thighs then looked up at me. "How long has it been?"

Feeling his fingers on my pussy, I closed my eyes as he used his long fingers and he spread my cum all over my swollen clit. "Ba..." I moaned when I felt his lips on my swollen flesh, kissing it gently.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, Jazmine," he mumbled as he kissed my sex again. He removed his fingers from my pussy then he reaches up and interlaced our fingers together. "I missed being right here," then he caught my swollen flesh in his mouth, sucking gently. "I'm so sorry,"

I was about to reply, then I felt him squeeze my finger, "Oh," I moaned out when he sucking on my clit. I could hear his groans of satisfaction as he continued to suck gently on my clit.

"Wonderful," he groaned then he thrust his tongue on my opening and cover my pussy with his mouth,

Feeling an overwhelming sense of pleasure, I grind my pussy in his face, my clit bumping his nose in the process. "Oh God," I softly moaned.

It's been so long since he last put his head between my leg and to be honest, I've missed this sense of pleasure, my body was yearning for it. "Moan for me again Jazmine,"

Then he bit down on my clit, causing a soft moan to escape from me. I could feel my orgasm building up again. "I wanna cum,"

"Cum for me Jazmine," He mumbled as he continued to lick and suck on my pussy. I was now gasping for air; I could feel my body practically melting even though he was not above me.

"OH FUCK," I moaned out as my orgasm finally washed over me.

"MH mm," he groaned as I came into his mouth. Finally coming down from my high, he let my hands go and rest his body between my thigh once more. "I've always wondered what it would feel like to say these words out loud," he whispered as he pulled the top bed sheet over the bottom half of our bodies leaving the top exposed, then he stared down at me.

Too tired to even reply to his sentence, but I managed to smile. He pressed his lips to the side of my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. "Babe...,"

Removing his head from my neck, he wrapped my hands around his neck. Then his right hand disappeared under the sheets. Then suddenly I felt the tip of his dick pressed against my entrance.

He bought his hand back up then rest both his hand on the headboard, He stared intensely into my eyes, I felt him thrust his hips, then he whispered, "I love you, Jazmine," then he fully thrust into me. "Only you Jazmine."

He loves me.

"I love you, Jazmine," he said again as he pulled out and thrust in me again.

Unable to answer, my head rolled back and so did my eyes as I laid there and felt him thrust slowly inside me.

Lifting my head, I open my eyes to see him staring down at me before burying his face in the crook of my neck leaving sweet kisses on my sweet spot. He then trailed his chest down to my collar bone, peppering it with kisses until he reaches the swell of my breast.

He continued to thrust slowly inside me, I could hear him grunt as he gripped harder on the headboard then he began to suck on my nipples.

"Fuck," I moaned out as I buried my nails in his curl. I arched my back slightly as he bit on the nipple before switching to the other nipple.

Parting from my breast, he gazed up at me and continued to move at his slow hurried pace. "I love you so much," he whispered.

Still unable to reply because my body was feeling overwhelming pleasure, one that I have never experienced with him before and I honestly thought that I never would. But know he's here between my legs, slowly pushing inside of me driving my body into euphoria.

Increasing his speed just a bit, I could feel and hear the bed rocking beneath us.

My body was now turning limp beneath him as he now increased his speed, but it was still gentle as he stared into my eyes. The grip of the head broad got tighter and I could feel my wetness running down my leg.

A tear started to stream down my face and he just kissed them away before capturing my lips with his. Kissing me passionately.

As he continued to devour my lips, I could feel my walls tighten themselves around his dick, and he grunt and squeezed the bed head tighter. I parted from his lips and stared at his arms and saw the veins popping from them. Then finally his dick twitched inside of me.

Increasing his speed and capturing my lips again, he began to rock fast but gently pushing our orgasm closer until finally. He parted from my lips and asked, "Can I come inside of you?"

He had never released his seed inside of me and without hesitation, I shook my head yes. He closed his eyes, and a few thrusts later we both came together. "I love you too," I finally replied as we continued.

He buried his in the crook of my neck and mumbled, "I love you," as he continued to burst his seed inside of me.

Time skip 15 minutes later,

I was laying down in my bed along with Corpse. We're both fully naked.

He had his left hand wrapped around my shoulders and he was rubbing them, with his phone in his right hand tapping away on the screen. I had my arms wrapped around him, while I stared at his phone screen.

"Corpse?"

"Yes baby?" he said before shifting his eyes towards me.

"Do you really love me?" I asked.

"I have always loved you, Jazmine," he said before leaning down to kiss my lips.

"Can we go public with our relationship now?" I whispered.

"Of course," he said while smiling. He pulled up Snapchat on his phone and gave it to me. I took a picture with my headrest between his neck and his hand over his face. I logged into my Instagram and post the picture on my story and captioned it.

@tadasha had a lot to say but I still caught the man @corpse_husband.

I heard Corpse laugh then he went and repost the story on his Instagram. "I'll turn my phone off now, I know my Twitter about to blow up," he said before putting it down and looked at me. "Ready for round two,"

And with that said, I pushed him on the bed and climbed onto him, and quickly smashed my lips against his.

I hope y'all enjoyed it. Leave a like and a comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2.8K 65
A story in which Sykkuno was thrown into a very toxic relationship and after a whole month of him dealing with it he finally found away out. Rae bei...
153K 3.7K 17
Corpse husband x tattooist! Reader โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Corpse's #1 egirl โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข
788K 17.3K 54
corpse x y/n "He's not like that, what is wrong with you?" "Oh what's wrong with me? I'm just looking out for you!" "Well stop! He's nothing like the...
138K 1.8K 27
Just some Corpse husband oneshots for alll corpse simps out there ;)