The Halls of Westwood [BxB]

By Confused_Bisexual612

Westwood Asylum: A school for fucked up boys Each boy is there for a reason. Everyone has a story, a past, so... More

Introduction
Updated Aesthetics
Updated Charactet Playlists
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note/ About Me
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Finale
Epilogue
New Book
Bonus: The Wedding
Bonus 2 & 3
Bonus 4: Ti Amo
Bonus 5: Nodin
Bonus 6: Private Wedding Vows
Canons I Couldn't Fit in the Book
Sequel
Publishing?!

Chapter 1

7.8K 219 69
By Confused_Bisexual612

Week 1, Day 1

Beau hesitantly climbed onto the cramped bus with Sage close behind him. The two had both caught a flight from Tennessee to Washington. Of course, Sage had also had to get one from Ohio to Tennessee. They had each had about a week to spend at home packing bags and sorting out classes but overall it had been refreshing to leave. Beau couldn't stand to be home anymore...

As much as he loved his family, everywhere he looked reminded him of Lukas. Sometimes he was sure he could even see and hear Lukas. He was going crazy there and needed to get out. He could only hope that Washington would be better. Washington was everything Tennessee wasn't for Beau. He knew that they were supposedly more accepting of different gay people like himself, that it was much colder and rained more often, and he'd finally get a fresh start. If the weather was nicer it would have been a safe haven.

Sage collapsed onto a bus seat and set her bag on the floor. Despite Sage's terrifying exterior, she was a small girl and easily brought her knees to her chest fitting perfectly on the seat. She rested her head against the window and Beau was about to sit down when the bus driver scowled.

"Girls and boys in separate seats. It's easier to get everyone off that way" He scoffed. Beau sighed and took the seat in front of Sage instead. What the bus driver had said made sense but it didn't make it any less annoying. Boys would be dropped off at Westwood first and he likely didn't want to have to deal with having to have girls move out of the way so they could get off. It was less chaotic this way.

Beau's chest tightened when he spotted the familiar dark-haired boy climb on. He looked different outside of the hospital. Instead of the sweatpants and t-shirts, he always wore he was wearing a plain black t-shirt over a black and white striped long-sleeve one. He wore nice blue jeans and black shoes as well. His hair fell nicely down to the bottom of his ear and his earings lightly peaked out from behind.

"Hey, Beau right?" Aiden asked as he stopped at Beau's seat. "Mind if I sit?" Beau nodded and moved his bag out of the way only for Aiden to collapse beside him. "I am exhausted... I've never been on a plane before now and I hated every second of it... It's so stressful"

"Hey bunny" A teasing voice cooed from behind them. Sage was now alert and no longer as tired as she appeared to be only moments ago. Her arms lay lazily across the back of their seat as her head poked over the top.

"I told you to stop calling me that years ago" Aiden scoffed. "It isn't like your boyfriend is here so you can drop the act"

"He isn't my boyfriend anymore, bitch" Sage scowled.

"It took you that long to realize dating someone twice your age is weird?" Aiden chuckled. Beau shifted uncomfortably. At first, he had thought Sage was just being overdramatic when she said she didn't like Aiden. Now he realized they were at one another's throats instantly. This probably wasn't the best choice of seating.

"Oh shut it, you dated Sebastian. You don't get to talk" Sage scoffed. Aiden's smirk fell and he only rolled his eyes before looking straight forward, trying to ignore the girl behind him. "What's the matter, Bunny? Don't like the taste of your own medicine?"

"Not particularly, no" Aiden muttered. "And seriously, stop calling me that"

"What is it with you and nicknames?" Beau added with a light-hearted chuckle. He wanted to steer away from the negativity the two had brought and attempt to get a more friendly conversation going.

"I'm bad at names" Sage shrugged. "So when someone reminds me of something it's easier to remember that rather than their name"

"And I remind you of a bunny?" Aiden demanded.

"What's your middle name?" Sage demanded. Aiden's lips pressed together in a firm line and he quickly avoided looking at her.

"Sikyatavo" Aiden grumbled. Beau's eyebrows creased together slightly in confusion. He had never heard a name anything like it.

"And what does it mean?" Sage pressed.

"Yellow rabbit" Aiden huffed causing a bright smile to reach Sage's lips at her accomplishment.

"Well, there you go, Bunny"

After about thirty minutes of them bickering the bus finally came to a complete stop and many of the boys began to stand up. Beau gave Sage one last smile and promised to write before following Aiden off of the bus. His eyes widened as soon as they landed on the gorgeous building.

The school had once been an insane asylum but had been converted into a school a few years back. Now they had finally brought it up to code, gotten enough staff and funding to open. The building was ancient and made of gray and white stones with moss peaking between them. There was an old oak tree in the front that cast a shadow over the right half of the building. Overall it was a very ominous setting that made Beau uneasy for a short moment. He could imagine all of the histories in the building. How many people were harmed in the name of science, all of the research, how many patients must have filtered in and out... Yet it was still beautiful.

"Come on" Aiden nodded toward the doors and Beau quickly followed him alongside a few other boys toward the entrance. There must have been dozens of boys unloading from school buses, heading up the pathways, and inside. Yet none of them acknowledged one another. Some of them barely glanced in the other direction. Beau clung to Aiden's side as they weaved their way through the crowd toward a series of sheets posted onto the wall.

Boys crowded around them desperate to find their name and room number. But of course, it was alphabetical by the last name so he and Aiden had to separate. Beau made his way toward a more crowded area and went on his toes desperate for even a peek at the list. After what felt like hours of being shoved, suffocated in others body odor, and being pushed far outside his comfort zone he finally reached the front.

Martin, Beau: 316

Sitting in a white limousine just outside of the asylum, was a green-eyed, curly-haired boy. He glared out the window as his father continued to try and reason with him. Making promises on new clothes, cars, and at one point even Markos's own luxury apartment if he went without a fuss. In any normal situation, he would have excepted the clothes or even gone for nothing. But it was the principle of the matter. He was here because his mother couldn't stand the fact that she never had a daughter. She always had a son and she was just too blind to see it.

"Dad, she's insane. You know this... I shouldn't have to go" Markos pleaded.

"I know your mothers... Motivations are corrupt but I do agree that you need a reality check" His father sighed. "You can't expect to live your life as an endless party"

"Why not? You certainly do" Markos scoffed. "And my grade point average is better than yours and Mums were. Partying hasn't interfered with my school work so how is it an issue?"

"I'm worried about your health. You need a normal experience for a change. I've let you get away with too much" His father pinched the bridge of his nose. "I would send you to a nicer school but your mother is persistent and what she says goes. Do you remember what happened in our last fight?" Markos only rolled his eyes. Of course, he did. She had sold one of his father's clubs and now it was an over-priced Chinese restaurant.

"So your buildings are more important than my well-being?" Markos deadpanned.

"Of course not. I just don't want this to lead to another fight... We've already come so close to a divorce and I just need you to do this for me" He brought his gaze to the floor instantly shattering Markos's heart. His father never gave up, never looked defeated or upset. Yet here he was looking completely broken.

"Fine... I'll go in but I'm still going to fight to come back home" Markos groaned. "Or at least to something more... Affordable" his nose wrinkled in slight distaste as he looked over the school. It was nice, sure. But it was cheap and Markos didn't do cheap.

"Thank you... I love you so much, you know that right?"

"Of course"

After saying goodbye to his father, Markos headed up to the third floor. He felt out of place around the other boys. He didn't want to be that person, but there was an obvious difference in their social status. He didn't care about money when it came to friendships. Just because he liked to be glamorous didn't mean he was that self-centered. But he knew how this story went. People get jealous. People accused him of being shallow or not knowing what real problems were before even meeting him. It was true, he didn't know poverty or have to deal with similar issues as any of them but that didn't mean he didn't have problems.

Markos didn't bother knocking as he unlocked his dorm-room door and headed in to find a copper-haired boy had arrived first. He reminded Markos of a puppy. Wide and innocent eyes, a pretty face, and a permanent smile. Well, maybe more of a golden retriever.

"Hey" Markos gave the boy a wide smile and watched his new roommate's eyes snap to meet his. Pretty blue eyes were a delicacy. Something Markos always had to admire. Well, eyes in general always intrigued him but blue was always his second favorite.

"Hey, I'm Beau" The boy leaned against the post of his bed. Each bed had drawers packed underneath it as a dresser. There were two desks both crammed at the foot of each bed. There were very simple dark blue sheets and Markos was silently praying he was either out of here soon or he could at least talk his father into buying him a nice blanket to brighten up his bed.

They would be in the dorm for thirty-four weeks - nearly eight months. They were welcome to make it their own while they had it. Put up photos, banners, flags, anything they wanted as long as they were sure to clean it all out at the end of the year. Markos knew he wouldn't be putting up his flags. It would only set a target on his back.

"I'm Markos" Markos mumbled although he wasn't completely paying attention. His mind was cluttered with ideas and ways to make it seem less... Mundane? Markos always struggled with holding a conversation. He always got distracted. He had the attention span of a goldfish.

"Where are you from? I love your accent" Beau commented hesitantly. Markos nodded along. He was used to the statement by now. He spent a fair amount of time traveling and people- especially Americans - always seemed to like his accent. Personally, he didn't see the appeal.

"Thank you... If you want to be specific I'm from Greece, but I live in London" Markos sighed half-heartedly. He tossed his bags onto the bed before sitting down himself. His nose wrinkled slightly in distaste at how uncomfortable it was but he knew he could power through. "I guess yours is bearable"

"I don't have a-"

"Everyone does" Markos groaned. The idea of banging his head against the wall until he bled out was sounding very appealing. It would make for a tragic story that would baffle scientists. Maybe he'd even get a murder investigation started at the asylum. Now that would be interesting. Especially in such a bland place.

"Alright then..."

Across the hall, a slender white-haired boy approached his room. His pale eyes carefully scanned the hallway, silently evaluating each boy he passed. You could tell a lot about someone from one look. How they carried themselves, what they wore, and how they walked told a lot. But the one thing that was a dead giveaway to Austin was how their arms were positioned. That told him where everyone believed they stood in society.

He pulled open his dorm to find a dark-haired boy. Honey skin, dark eyes, small black hoops decorating his ears, and one identical on his lip. He was sitting on a bed, digging through his belongings, and didn't even bother to look up at the feminine boy in the doorway.

"Hey" Austin stepped inside and tossed a worn duffel bag onto the bed that had yet to be chosen. Austin wore a cropped black hoodie and the same black fishnets under his jeans he had been wearing during the incident. He didn't have a lot of clothes in general and he certainly didn't have many since his stepfather had destroyed most of his belongings.

"Hi, I'm Aiden" The boy gave him a quick smile before returning to his belongings.

"Austin..." He gave the boy another long look as he tried to figure him out. If he had to guess, Aiden wasn't particularly motivated. He didn't seem interested in Austin in the slightest so he assumed Aiden was just as uninterested in other people. That was a good thing for Austin.

After years of dance, Austin had become very competitive. Everything from physical activity to a social structure had to end with him on top. Austin knew what he wanted and he always got it. He wasn't about to change that now. So for now, he would plaster on a fake smile and observe the school until he discovered exactly what he wanted.

_________________________________________

Jayce made his way up the never-ending stairs and down the hall toward room 318. He was nervous, anxious even. He didn't know who was waiting for him, how hard the classes would be, or anything about his sister's whereabouts. Everything was going wrong and the only thing he had to hold onto was the sliver of hope that this school could provide a second chance.

He pulled open the door to find his roommate had already gotten unpacked. His bags lay empty on his desk and he could only assume the dressers were filled with clothes. On each desk was an old and cheap school distributed laptop that was likely blocked from any interesting website.

Phones and any electronic devices that weren't distributed by the school were banned and they did random inspections so it wasn't like you could easily hide them. His roommate didn't have anything that gave Jayce a hint about who he was. Not a photo, a poster, or even a sticker decorated his half of the room.

"I'm Jayce" He quickly introduced himself as he set down his bag. A boy was laying across one of the beds with a book in hand. He had neat dark hair, pretty hazel eyes, and ivory skin. His face was cold and uninterested. He didn't seem happy or angry or even annoyed... He was just numb, blank, and emotionless. If Jayce was being honest, he was relieved to have a roommate as plain and mundane as himself.

"Jullian" Was all he ever said to him. And just like that, the two boys had an unspoken rule. They would leave one another alone. They could be friends, but they didn't have to talk or be involved in one another's personal lives. They couldn't ask for a better roommate.

Week 1, Day 2

Jayce had always been a good student. He was punctual and did what he was told. He never argued with teachers, did his best on all assignments, turned everything in on time, and more. He was the ideal student. He tried not to judge people... He really did. He knew what it was like to be judged quickly whether it was over his race or his lack of parents, he knew. But on his first day of classes, one student instantly got on his nerves. Who was that? Markos Ariti.

The slender boy with brown curls had shown up twenty minutes late and hadn't even bothered wearing his uniform. He instead wore a nicely fitted black and dark gold sweater and designer jeans. If it wasn't for the Louis Vuitton logo on the right side of his chest, Jayce wouldn't have thought anything of it. But that outfit alone was enough to tell everyone one thing; Markos Ariti didn't belong there.

"You're late" An older woman sighed. Mrs. White taught English. She was an older and strict woman who didn't take things lightly.  That was something she had made very clear in the first five minutes of class. "And out of uniform"

"No offense, but that low-grade material isn't touching my skin" Markos scoffed. Jayce was surprised to hear an accent. He was certain they had only gotten kids from America into the program. He had been proven wrong. "That being said, sorry I'm late. I overslept" 

"And your roommate didn't wake you?" The teacher asked in disbelief. "Or better yet, the nurses?" The nurses had gone around to drop off people's medication. They only gave them enough to get through the week to be sure they didn't overdose. Unless you had a history with drugs, then they stopped by every day. Jayce knew that much because they had prescribed his roommate antidepressants. In fact, a good portion of the school was on some sort of medication.

"No, they did" Markos promised. "But I won't be here for longer than a few weeks so I honestly didn't see a point in coming... And then I got bored and decided to grace you with my presence" He smiled before making his way to the only open seat. And of course, it had to be right next to Jayce.

Jayce had developed a strong dislike for the boy already. The moment he spoke Jayce knew that he was just going to cause him trouble in the long run. He hated his attitude, his classist comments, and his accent. He didn't think he could hate someone that quickly but Markos had quickly proven him wrong. Needless to say, he was not looking forward to his time in English.

Jayce rolled his eyes as Markos pulled out the chair next to him, tuning out the teacher's scoldings. Up close, Jayce got a better look at Markos. His skin was a rich golden brown that was just slightly darker than his neat curls. He had pink, heart-shaped lips and the faintest freckles dotted his cheeks.

"Do you have a pencil?" Markos asked as he turned to face Jayce. His voice wasn't necessarily deep, but it wasn't high either. His accent rolled naturally off of his tongue, captivating anyone who bothered to listen. Everything about Markos was like a spell trying to pull people under. It was impossible to look at him and not be intrigued and that only made Jayce hate him more.

"Here" Jayce huffed as he shoved a dull pencil in the boy's direction. Markos accepted it with a swift movement and that was when Jayce smelt a wave of rich cologne.

"Thanks" Markos gave him a charming, pearl-like smile making Jayce roll his eyes again. There was no way in hell he would be sitting here again tomorrow.

_________________________________________

Markos rushed outside the moment classes were over. He closed his eyes and leaned against the school building feeling desperate for any release. Alcohol, weed, even a cigarette would do. He just wanted something to relax him. His day had been awful and it had nothing to do with the fact that he was here of all places.

He didn't mind the cheap uniform or the boring white walls of his dorm. He didn't mind the under-seasoned food they served at lunch or even the dirty looks he had received all day. Those things didn't matter when he had his off days. The days where he couldn't bring himself to look in the mirror. The days where it felt like everyone was staring at him like they knew. The days where he just couldn't bear to be in his own skin.

"You look stressed" A white-haired boy boredly commented as he glanced in Markos's direction. He still kept his distance. He didn't bother approaching Markos or even looking at him for longer than a second. In fact, Markos was certain he was barely listening.

"Do you have a fag?" Markos asked instead.

"The fuck did you just call me?" The boy scowled. Markos silently cursed at himself. He wasn't in London, he was in America. A place with different slang and terms.

"Fag... Like a cigarette?" Markos shrugged. The boy's face relaxed once more but he was still tense.

"I wish" He huffed. "I'm still trying to work out how I can smuggle in a phone"

"Pity," The green-eyed boy sighed. "I'm Markos"

"I know. I'm Austin" The boy huffed. And just like that, the beginning of a beautifully dangerous friendship was formed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 83 11
The House | An MxM Love Story ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • Three bedrooms, three roommates, one pool. That's what Liam thought h...
21.5K 820 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
104K 5.9K 32
Lafayette was the school's only out kid. Then Eden came along. Fay was all confidence, known for his flawless acting and effeminate clothing. He didn...
1.9K 408 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...