Oblivious

Av nicoletmorgan

17 year old Evelyn Rodriguez gets called up to the national team after the team goes to watch one of her game... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A/N
A/N
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 137

1.3K 67 10
Av nicoletmorgan

Evelyn's POV

"World Cup is in two weeks ladies. We have places to be. Media day is today which means group. Tomorrow we have individual media days." Aunt Cheney says.

I walk over to Pinoe and Crystal. Immediately Pinoe grabs me and puts me in a headlock.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Seriously." Pinoe says and I shake my head.

"Twitter headquarters ladies." Aunt Cheney says.

Pinoe finally lets me go and I walk over to Dawn who's talking with Tony.

"You're doing media with me." I say as I grab her arm.

"Evelyn you're absolutely insane. I can't do that." She says, her accent making me chuckle. She's too sweet.

"I'm taking Charlie with me."

"Ah yes Charlie, I think I will go with you guys." She says.

"Yes." I say throwing a fist in the air.

We're now at Twitter headquarters. The team is sitting behind the camera. So it's me, Pinoe, Crystal and Charlie.

"Ready ladies?" The lady asks.

"Yes." Crystal says.

"No." Pinoe and I say.

"No." Charlie says shaking her head.

"Hi everyone I'm Crystal Dunn."

"I'm Megan Rapinoe."

"And I'm Evelyn Press-Heath Pugh. And this is Charlie Amaya Carrasco." I say and Charlie attempts to wave her hand.

"And we're here to ask each other questions from you guys." Crystal says and I nod.

"Alright kid, this first one is for you. It's a good one." Pinoe says showing the question to Crystal.

"This'll be good."

"Who is your favorite aunt?"

"No. No we've been over this. You guys are trying to get me killed here." I say into the camera.

"Come on kid spill." Pinoe says.

"Yeah come on little one." Crystal says and I cross my arms.

"Hell no." I say shaking my head.

"No." Charlie says shaking her head again.

"Give us a hint." Ma shouts.

"Seriously mama?"

"The people want to know." Ma says with a shrug.

"Next question. But I will say Charlie knows who it is." I say.

"Alright Megan this question is for you, who is the one person you DON'T go to before a game." Crystal says.

It's gotta be Sonny.

"Oh god, I'd have to say maybe Alyssa."

"Seriously?" Crystal and I both ask.

"Hear me out. She's just so focused and getting ready for the game. I feel like if I interrupt her she'd just beat me up, I can't get her out of her zone."

"Makes sense." I say as I grab another card. "Crystal if you were stranded on an island and would have to choose between Alyssa, Becky, and JJ. Who would you rather be stranded on an island with?"

"Ooh girl choose me."

"You're not on the list Pinoe." I say and look at Crystal. "So what's your answer?"

"Can't I just take all three? They're all pretty essential." She says and I shake my head.

"Gotta pick one." I say as I tap the card on Charlie's thigh.

"Who comes up with these questions man? Like for real. This is too difficult. I can't choose between those three. Put me Emily, Kelley, and Alyssa. I'll choose Alyssa." She says and I snort.

"I'd choose Alyssa too if those were my options." I say.

"Okay, I think I'd have to go with Becky. She's vocal and determined. Lyss would probably do everything and not tell me anything while I continue to panic off to the side. JJ I love you but you'd probably panic with me." Crystal says and I nod.

"Alright wise choice." I say.

"Next question, from yet again another fan. This question is for Evelyn. Easy questions, how many tattoos do you have? Do you regret any of them? And do you think of getting more?" Crystal says as she reads from the card.

"I have ten tattoos as of now. I absolutely do not regret any of them, they each have a special meaning to me. Do I think of getting more? Yes. One hundred percent." I say then look down at Charlie. "Might even get one after this little bean."

A chorus of 'aww' is heard as Charlie waves her hand and giggles as she plays with my fingers.

"My turn ladies. Crystal who's your favorite teammate." Pinoe says and I chuckle.

"Evewyn." Charlie says and I smirk.

"That's right ladies I'm Charlie's favorite." I say as Charlie stands on my thighs and bounces.

"Only because you're godmother." Kelley says and I stick my tongue out.

"Beat ya to it." I say.

"So Crystal what's your answer?" Pinoe asks.

"It's Julie." Crystal says with a nod and a smile.

"Alright ladies, last question for each one of us. Who's your celebrity crush?" I ask.

"Sue Bird obviously." Pinoe says.

"Wait can we do that? Can I choose Mal? I choose Mal." I say as I raise Charlie's hand.

Charlie starts to play with my necklace and I smile. Why are you so stinking cute Charlie Amaya Carrasco.

"Crystal you're the last one."

"My husband obviously." She says.

"I don't th- okay then." Pinoe says.

"Well that's all folks. Thank you for tuning in, and tune in for the World Cup starting June 9." Crystal says clapping her hands.

Mal's POV

"Mal." Christen says giving me the same look she has been for the past two weeks.

"Nope." I say as I walk over to Ev. "Hi babe."

"Look who it is Charlie! It's Mal."

"You both are so cute."

"Mal." Christen says.

"I'll be back." I tell Ev and she nods.

"Charlie and I will be right here playing with her blocks."

"Christen I already said no."

"I thought you said you could be able to crack her." She whispers.

"Well I haven't. She'll let out her emotions when she wants to. I can't do anything about it. For all we know she already has." I say.

"You gave her the jacket right?"

"I did. Didn't tell her who had it. Then again she didn't ask. She sleeps with it."

"Babe! Charlie and I are gonna go grab some ice cream with some of the girls. Wanna come?"

"Coming!" I shout and she gives me a thumbs up.

"At least she smiles."

"Yeah with Charlie." I say.

"Baaabe. Charlie and I want ice cream."

"I gotta go Chris. Bye."

"You'll tell me right?"

"Maybe."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

80.2K 1.3K 41
{COMPLETE} 19 year old Morgana LaRue is the new kid on the national team, shinign brighter than anyone thought she ever would. She's enjoying her tim...
Saved Av Alex

Fanfiction

378K 13.1K 160
Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second wife has become abusive and hasn't let...
17.1K 421 10
If you've got a girlfriend, I'm jealous of her But if you're single that's honestly worse 'Cause you're so gorgeous it actually hurts Evelyn Garcia i...
72K 1.9K 58
Ainsley Sanchez is the 18 year old younger sister of USWNT and NWSL Star Ashley Sanchez. She really doesn't get along with her sister's best friend...