"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 2

980 108 26
By Romantic_Fanatics

A/N : firstly I want to ask u all reader are u guys really liking this story? I am asking this because the response I'm getting is really disappointing. People are reading the story but aren't voting or commenting... what do u want my dear silent readers? Should I stop updating..or should I unpublish this book.. I think I'm updating regularly thats why u people aren't paying any heed to me n this book.. stopping the updates and unpublishing this book will be the solution I guess.. I am seriously hurt guys..just because I'm not giving u any voting targets that's why u guys r doing this with me.. if I don't find good response in this chappy I'm Never going to update..i promise this.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Reading People
______________________________________

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning

Vish woke up pressing her head.
She was having pain.. " aaaahhh! Yeh itna dard...ahh! Bela..sania please koi mujhe dawai dedo " said pressing her head...

Sania  " uth gayi ma'am app..yeh lijiye...appke lie lemonade appki dost ne dia...aur yeh appki dawai.." said sarcastically handling over the lemonade and painkiller...

Vish gulped down the lemonade and went to freshen up while Bela and Sania went for their daily work..

In Sehgal Mansion...

Sumi " kal? Not possible Pummy! Arey main baccho ko chorke kaise aaungi? Nahi..kabhi aur plan karte hai...han....chal bye " she hanged up the call and went to kuhu...

Kuhu "mumma main ja rhi hu..bohot late ho rha hai...aake baat karti hu.. " she started collecting her stuffs.. 

Summi " han han par kuch kha toh le " she said forwarding a morsel of food to her..

Kuhu " no mumma! Baad me kuch kha lungi main canteen se..bye! " She stormed out of the room and sumi sighed..

Summi" mere sare bacche aise he kyu hai? " Said looking at the roof and left..

In college..

Natasha" yaar kuhu..age ke classes to ajj off hai....chal na kahi chalte hai.." kuhu's friend Natasha asked her coming out of the classroom..
Kuhu " actually yaar..maine v subah se nahi khaya kuch.. chal kisi cafe chalte hai " ... They came out of the college and decided to go for SISTERHOOD CAFE....

In cafe..

Kuhu "excuse me..two  coffee with maffled cookies please! " she gave her order and started gossiping with Natasha..

Sania" ma'am here's ur coffee and cookies" said serving them their order..by mistake Natasha tilted the table because of which the hot coffee fell on Kuhu's hand..

Sania was shocked while kuhu shouted with pain..Bela came out running by hearing the sound..

Bela " arey yeh kya hua? " she said coming towards Kuhu..

Sania " woh main " she was panicking..

Natasha " u stupid waiter don't u know how to serve? Bloody cheap waiter" she shouted on Sania while tears were flowing from Sania's eyes..

Bela " Sania jaldi se first-aid leke aao.." she took kuhu with her to the counter and dipped her hand in cold water slowly so that she won't face much pain.. sania brought the first aid ..while Bela took out ointment and slowly applied it on her wound..she also blowed air so that she feels better...

Sania " I'm so sorry ma'am! Actually.." she was sobbing..

Kuhu " no no.. it's alright it's not ur fault.." she said softly trying to calm her down.

Natasha " are u mad Kuhu? Can't u see how intentionally she spilled the coffee on ur hands...this bloody waitress.. " she was again accusing her when she heard an angry voice..

Bela " shut up! Just shut up! Whom u r calling a waitress haan? Her?" She asked angrily...

Kuhu " don't accuse her Natasha..u saw it was u who tilted the table may be by mistake but u can't accuse anyone like that who's not at fault " kuhu said genuinely..

Bela " u know who's she? Sania Sharma...50% owner of this cafe..and u r calling her a waitress..?  She's innocent..very innocent that's why she didn't said anything to u...if it would be my another friend..she would have shown u ur fault already..so better don't shout here when the whole fault is yours.. " she said angrily...

Natasha " I don't give a damn to u or this waitress....huh! " She huffed in anger and looked at kuhu " u r also supporting these substandard girls.. unbelievable.." she said rolling her eyes at kuhu..

Kuhu " standard doesn't come only with money Natasha.. their behaviour is far better than urs..when my hand was burning u were busy in accusing Sania..but look at them..they without saying u anything first took care of my hand..being a stranger they helped me..and u..u call urself my friend right? What u were doing? Hiding ur mistake and accusing her? I don't want to be a friend of a girl who doesn't respect people.." she said a bit angrily this time.

Natasha " do hell with ur wound and this poor middle class girls " she huffed in anger and left the cafe..

Kuhu " I'm so sorry Sania..she misbehaved with u when u were totally innocent.. " she apologised...

Sania " ab.. it's fine.." she said wiping her tears..

Kuhu " btw Miss..? " She askes looking at Bela..

Bela " Bela Sharma..u can call me Bela " she said smiling..

Kuhu " u did the right thing Bela..she deserved this...and thank u so much for this treatment... " She smiled looking at her..

Bela " it's alright..hope it's not paining much? " She asked looking at the red skin of Kuhu's right hand..

Kuhu " yeah it's fine..umm u seriously do care for Sania...she must be very lucky to have u? " She said lovingly..

Bela " we were friends from childhood..but ya I'm lucky to have her.." she said looking at Sania who gave a small smile..

Kuhu " I wish I could have a friend like u.." she sighed sadly..

Bela " friends? " She said forwarding her hand for a handshake while smiling...

Kuhu " friends!" She too replied while  grinning..

They hugged eachother and Bela made Kuhu eat some cookies and cold coffee..when kuhu was about to pay for the coffee and cookies Bela denied saying " consider it as a small treat for the beginning of our friendship" she smiled and went back to her home...

In Vish's Apartment

Vish " do khichke lagane chahiye the us ladki ko" she said huffing in anger..

Bela " chor na..kyu faltu logo ki bat krke hum apna mood off kre.." she said sipping her coffee..

Sania "exactly jo ho gaya so hogaya..now let's just forget this all.." she said munching her cookies..

Vish " btw woh teri nayi dost uska naam kya hai? "

In Sehgal House..

Yuvi " kuhu! " He said glaring..

Kuhu Yuvi and Mahir were sitting in Mahir's room gossiping about the events of the day..

Kuhu " meri kya galti yuvi bhai..mujhe thori pata tha ki woh Natasha aisi ladki hai..agr phle pata hota toh main kabhi usse friendship he nahi karti.. " she said innocently..

Mahir " yeh sab toh thik hai lekin tumhe jyada lagi toh nahi na? " He asked concerned..

Kuhu " nahi bhai meri nayi dost ke hote hue mujhe kya ho sakta tha! See in perfectly fine.. Thankgod usne immediately mere hands wash karake ointment laga dia tha..warna pakka rashes ho jate.." she said looking at her hands which were now better than before..

Mahir " kaun hai yeh teri nayi dost? " He asked narrowing his eyes..

Kuhu " Bela..Bela naam hai uska.."

Both Mahir and Yuvi looked at eachother and then at kuhu..

Yuvi " kis cafe me gayi thi tum? " He asked her while looking at Mahir..

Kuhu " SISTERHOOD CAFE" She said Casually..

Mahir " matlab Bela ne tumhara haath thik kia? " He asked curiously..

Kuhu " han bhai abhi to maine bola.. Bela ne he mera hath thik kia aur usise meri friendship hui...usne pata hai ajj mujhe acche se khilane fir bheja ghr..as maine subah se kuch nahi khaya tha..aur jb main pay krne gyi to usne paise lene se mana kar die yeh khke ki yeh humare friendship ke khushi me treat hai.. she's so sweet na bhai? " She says while smiling thinking about the day..

Mahir " indeed She is" he said lost in her thoughts..

Kuhu " ohk bhai.. it's 11 now..good night..." She hugs her two brothers and leaves for her room..

Next Morning

In cafe

Bela " yeah..app miss Lia customers se order app lengi aur app miss Losie app serve karengi.. alternately u guys can help eachother..par han koi laparwahi nhi honi chahiye.. " Bela explains the works to the new staff which she hired today.....

Sania " yeh sab kya hai? Aur kaun hai yeh log? " Sania asked coming out from the kitchen of the cafe..

Bela " yeh 2 naye staffs hire kie hai maine" she said while going towards the counter..

Sania " lekin achanak kyu? " She asks confusingly while standing beside her..

Bela " because main nahi chahti ki kal ka incident fir kbhi repeat ho..I can't bear people insulting my sister in front me.." she explains while writing something in the notepad..

Sania " itni acchi kyu ho? Apne health ke lie kbhi v staffs hire nahi kie..humare kehne par v mana karti rahi..aur kal ke ek incident ke wajah se tumne staffs hire kr lie..iski koi jarurat nahi thi Bela" she said while her eyes were brimming with tears..

Bela " jarurat thi tabhi maine yeh hire kie hai...hum v kitna sab akele samhale..ab hum v thora aram kar lenge..aur rahi bat kal ke incident ki toh I won't lie but han usike lie maine inhe hire kia hai..See sania..I don't have family..but in name of family I have only u and Vish..and to protect u guys I can do anything and everything.. please jo mujhe karke accha lag rha hai tum mujhe woh karne se mat roko.." she said wiping Sania's tears..

This whole scenario was witnessed by Mahir who came to thank Bela for treating his sister's wound.. he smiled looking at Bela who loves her two friends unconditionally.. before he could approach someone calls him and he had to leave urgently..

Mahir " jo ladki apne 2 dosto ko is hadd tak  pyar karti hai woh us insan se kis had tak pyar karegi jo uska life partner hoga? " He says to himself sitting in the car..and an  automatic smile came in his face thinking about Bela..

In the evening Mahir reaches home to see Summi talking with a girl..the figure seemed familar to him..

Mahir "kaun hai yeh ladki? Jani pehchani lag rhi hai.. anyways none of my business " he thought and went upstairs..

He got freshened and settled in his room with his laptop..

When suddenly kuhu came holding a tray with snacks and pastries..

Kuhu " Hey bhaiya..yeh lo...appke lie snacks and pastries.." she said forwarding the tray to him..

Mahir " rakhdo yaha Kuhu I'll eat after sometime " he said still working in his laptop..

Kuhu huffed and placed the tray on the side table..she snatched the laptop and kept it on the couch..

Mahir " arey Kuhu what r u doing"  he asked irritated..

Kuhu " jo mujhe karna chahiye .. phle khana phir kaam..chalo ab chup chap khao.. " she said forwarding him the strawberry pastries..

He took a bite of it and moaned in satisfaction " umm.. it's so delicious" he said closing his eyes..

Kuhu " obviously..I knew it meri bestfriend se jyada accha koi pastries bana he nahi sakta" she said proudly..

Mahir " ur bestfriend? Kaun? " He asked raising his brow in confusion.. somewhere he knew that she was talking about her newly made friend but he wanted to be confirmed..

Kuhu " aur kaun Bhaiya.. obviously I'm taking about Bela..she makes the best bakery products.. I so Love her and her handmade foods" she says grinning..

Just then Yuvi enters and takes a bite from the choclate pastry.. "hmm..sacchi hai toh bohot tasty.."

Kuhu " I know" she said smiling..

Yuvi " btw 2 he din me teri bestfriend v ban gayi Bela..bari fast bonding ho rhi hai...not bad " he says winking..

Kuhu " woh hai he aisi..app ek bar milo toh sahi..app dono ki v favourite ban jayegi..jaise mom ki ban gayi" she says clapping her hands in excitement..

Mahir" mom ki ban gayi matlab? Bela mom se mili?" He asked placing the plate on the table..

Kuhu " han abhi toh ayi thi woh mere sath humare ghr.. maine mom se v introduce karaya..unhe toh bohot pasand ayi..wohi toh yeh pastries leke ayi thi hum sab ke lie.." she says casually..

Mahir " matlab woh ladki Bela thi.." he thought looking into space..

Yuvi " par woh achanak yaha? " He asked still eating the pastry..

Kuhu " han woh mujhe cab nahi mil rhi thi toh woh drop kar gayi mujhe..maine ate waqt he usko insist kia andar ake mom se milne ke lie toh usne pastries v la lia sath me.."

In Vish's Apartment

Vish " yaar... finally..ab thora work load kamega tum dono ke sar se .. thank god bela tune Lia and Losey ka hire kar lia..ab chain se jana cafe.." she says painting her nails..

Bela " hmm..lekin apni responsibilities phle jaisi he hai" she says scrolling her phone..

Sania " yup..accha main chali sone..bohot neend aa rhi hai..10 baj gaye.. good night guys " she says walking towards her room..

Bela " han han meri early woman.. good night" she says keeping her phone aside..

Next day in Sehgal company..

Mahir " ajj kaha jane ka irada hai appka nawab jade? " He says writing something in a file..

Yuvi " Bela ke cafe..us din to kuch kha v nahi paye waha..ajj aram se Jate hai" he says with a wide smile..

Mahir shakes his head while chuckling " ok ji..chaliye.." somewhere deep inside his heart he too wanted to meet her and finally he found a bahana in the form of Yuvi so he couldn't say no..

They reached the cafe and went inside..they settled in front of the counter but couldn't saw Bela or Sania..

Lia came to take the order " welcome sir! What would u like to have? " She asked smiling..

Yuvi " bhai! Last time it was Sania na? Who came to take order? " He asked being confused seeing the new staff..

Mahir " yesterday Bela hired two new staffs after that incident with kuhu..so ya" he said being  absent -  minded.

Yuvi " and how come u know this? "
He asked raising his brow.

Mahir " wh..what? Umm..I .I know because Kuhu only told me" he said stammering...

Yuvi " anyways..umm we would like to have two cold coffee please" he said to Lia who smiled in response and left nodding..

Bela made the coffee and came to the counter to sit there as Sania was busy in baking some cookies..

Mahir saw Bela and automatically a smile crept on his lips..

Yuvi " hey Bela" he chirped looking at Bela..

Bela who was writing something on the register looked up and saw a smiling Mahir and Yuvi sitting.. " hi! App dono kab aye? " She asked keeping the register away and smiled..

Mahir " bas abhi! " He replied smiling..

Bela " appne order dia..umm Lia..appka order leke gaya koi? " She asked looking for Lia and Losey..

Mahir" woh Lia he leke gayi hai order" he replied smiling..

Just then Losey comes with the two coffee mugs and served them.. they took a sip and loved it..

Mahir " sacchi appki coffee bari he acchi hai" he said smiling..

Sania " bat toh sahi hai Bela ke jaisa coffee koi nahi bana sakta" she said while coming out from the back..

Yuvi " hello Sania.." he chriped..

Sania " hi! "

Bela " appko aur kuch chahiye .. umm cookies ya muffins? "

Mahir " no it's fine"

Just then kuhu enters and without noticing her brothers went to Bela and hugged her..

Kuhu" hello! Pata hai tumhare hath ki pastries ne to kamal kar dia.. sabko pasand ayi" she says kissing her one cheek and then back off and again hugged Sania..

Bela " glad that ur family liked it " she smiled "accha u stay here main tumahre lie cold coffee lati hu ohk" she smiles and went away..

Kuhu turned back and Saw her two brothers already staring her..   "bhaiya! App dono yaha kya kar rahe ho?" She almost screams..

Sania " yeh.. applog jante ho ek dusre ko?" She asked being surprised..

Kuhu " bachpan se! He's my elder brother Mahir bhaiya and he's my bro Yuvi" she says showing fingers on each of them..

Sania " oh god! How can I miss it..kuhu Sehgal and Mahir Yuvi Sehgal.."

Kuhu " app dono yaha?"

Yuvi " kya yaar kuhu? Coffee peene aye hai can't u see?" He asked being irritated..

Kuhu " yeah but..ek second.. appko maine Bela ke bare me bataya..accha islia app dono yaha aye? " She says thinking its the first time they are here only to be proved wrong as Sania said

" Yeh dono to pehle v aa chuke hai yaha..han woh alag bat ahi coffee pee nahi paye as" she was saying when Bela came with coffee..

Bela " yeh lo kuhu..tunhari special cold coffee"  she says handling her the coffee

Kuhu " Bela..u know them?" She asked referring to her brothers.

Bela " ofcourse they r Mahir and Yuvi" she said Casually..

Kuhu " what the hell yaar..sab sabko jante hai..main kis bat ki introduction du ab" she says pouting..

Bela " matlab?" She asked confused

Sania " actually kuhu is their sister.."

Bela " what? Oh..ok.. toh isme itna chaukne wali kya bat hai ..hai to hai.." she says casually..

Mahir laughed at this " exactly yaar.. hadd hai.. anyways Thank you Bela meri behen ka hath thik ke dene ke lie..u know she's my baby and I can't afford if anything happens to her" he said seriously..

Bela " nothing can happen when she has two brothers like u guys..and more over she's my bestfriend now..to I'm also there for her" she says side  hugging her...

While kuhu smiled and pecked her left cheek..

Yuvi " uff girls love"  he said rolling his eyes at them  while others present there  chuckled.

They settled on the same table and chitchatted for some more time..after that the Sehgals left bidding bye and the girls continued with their work..

Hope u all liked this Part.
Total word limit: 3143
Do share ur views in the comment section.
Do like and share this Story to ur friends...
With Love ❤️
Prantika (Tanu)

( Note : if u want any specific scene and plots do share ur ideas in PMs or comment section.. I'll gladly try to write and put ur idea in the story.. )

THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...
108K 11.1K 51
a girl who is married to a boy but she didn't even know name ..... they just got married to safe girl's life..... will they accept each other??? wi...
54.8K 5.5K 27
It's a story of a girl named Bela Sharma who got married to Mahir Sehgal, a business tycoon due to situations whom she never met before but get get...
125K 14.2K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...