๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’‰ ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’˜ ๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

This is the second part of the story to "It Isn't In My Blood". Changed the name to "Seventh Shadow Hokage" O... More

Chapter One: Beginning
I'm Back, Sensei
Reunion.
End of Your tale __________
Deidara.
The Tale Of Master Raku.
You Will Be Remembered.
It's Fine.
Your Our Friend.
The News.
Mourning
How Asuma Survived.
Lord Kazekage?!
Back To The Land Of Panthers!
Know Pain
No solutions Or Answers!
The Tale Of A Gutsy Ninja And His Companion.
Shadow Hokage
To the Raikage!
Q&A
Q&A Answers!
Daughter Of The Fourth Hokage.
The Truth About Itachi.
Panic Attack.
Brainwashed.
Because Your My Friend
Prophecy
S-Rank Mission?
Fool, Ya Fool!
Waterfall Of Truth
Okaa-San
Mothers Words
Hoshigake
False Mission!
Angered Hokage
Gaara, The Commander~
War Begins!
Painful Reunion
Foe To Friends
Uchiha And Uzumaki
IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ
Lฬถoฬถrฬถdฬถ ฬถKฬถaฬถzฬถeฬถkฬถaฬถgฬถeฬถ
Wedding
Captured
Garuko
FATHER ~
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„๐“ž๐“พ๐“ป ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€
]|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ยซ------โ€ข}I|[

Boat Fillers

683 28 7
By LamaXebecs

Chapter 29: Boat Fillers.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-----------------------------Short moments of torture, brought to you by Gai's youth~-----------------------

"AHHH! GET ME OFF THIS SHIP ALREADY!" Gai complains, trying not to hurl on the ship.

"Get a hold of yourself, bushier brow sensei."

"He may be a little prone to sea sickness..." Though the man struggled to hold his own dinner in while speaking.

"These waves are a little too much for any of us to handle."

"Yeah, I think Im gonna- Huh!" Yamato covers his mouth, also feeling sick.

"Your kidding right? Don't hurl on the ship I worked hard on." Suddenly, a wooden garbage is created beside the men, as the internally thank her.

"Do it in that, ya nasty."

"What are we going to do? Please just throw me overboard, I dont care!" The dramatic green wearing spandex man lays pathetically on the floor next to the door, desperately trying to get out.

Naruko's eyes light up as she looks at the two men on the table.

"Can I really throw him overboard?" They shake their heads, causing her to frown.

"Can;t you just teleport us there, Naruko!?"

"It's not that easy, Gai."

"URGH!"

"THAT'S DISGUSTING, TTEBANE! I MADE A GARBAGE FOR A REASON! NII-SAN GET THE GARBAGE!"

"EWWWWW YOUR DISGUSTING BUSHIER BROW SENSEI, TTEBAYO!"

"STOP SHOUTING!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamato tells a story, to pass the time.

"What's the matter, mistress?" The young woman turns to the man, without a face.

"AHHH!" He drops his lantern and runs away towards a man in a restaurant who was preparing food.

"What's wrong, mister?"

"It just appeared-! Out of the field!"

"What appeared? Some robber wanting to use his new sword? Been so many disturbances lately."

"No-No! I-I-It was a faceless thing!"

"What? Faceless? You mean like.." He reaches down to remove his mask, turning to the man.

"Like this!?"

"AHH!" Naruto yells in fear.

"Where's your face!?" The log falls to the ground, signalling that it was a substitution. 

"Ahahaha! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Ah, that was just a wood clone.

"C-Captain Yamato! That's going too far!" Yamatos face instantly turns threatening.

"AHH!"

"I couldn't resist Naruto!"

"W-WHAT!? WHOS THERE!?" Naruko wakes up from her neck to see her captain scaring her brother. They turn to her, sheepishly rubbing their necks.

"S-Sorry. Just telling stories." She clicks her tongue and grabs her pillow, going to the deck.

"Where ya goin?"

"To watch the stars, ttebane."

"Doesn't that ever get boring, Nee-Chan?"

"Never. The stars are always beautiful." She closes the decks door, leaving the others to continue their jokes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AH! I loose again!" Naruko takes a seat beside her brother, and starts mixing the cards.

"What are you doing, Nee-Chan?"

"Winning for you."

"It's too hard! No way!"

"I have lot's of luck in card games."

5 minutes later.

"This is absolute crap." 

"Language, Naruko!"

"Whatever." Aoba sweats nervously.

' I only won by luck. If I hadn't placed that card down accidentally, I would have lost!'

"Hey Naruko?" She looks at Aoba.

"Is there anything you aren't good at?" She blinks, thinking for an answer.

"Nope." His brow twitches.

'Rhetorical question, but okay. That's some confidence...'

"Naaah! I want ramen!" Naruko dramatically cries, causing the others to sweatdropp.

"Me too, Nee-Chan, But..."

"No buts! Don't use buts! Butts are for sitting on, ttebane!" Naruto sweatdropps before groaning and tiptoeing away to Yamato.

"What's wrong with her?"

"She's hungry...We need to get her food, or she might...Kill us all..." Yamatos face pales.

"R-Right...What do we get her?"

"Chocolate!"

"We don't have any!"

"Then prepare to die, ttebayo...!" Naruko's sudden murderous chakra spreads through the entire boat, everyone freezing in their tracks.

"Nii-San...Food...Ttebane..."

"AHHHHHHH. EVERYONE, ABORT SHIP, TTEBAYO!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You guys we're weird kids." Naruko grimaces at the story Gai had just told about Kakashi.

"Why are dudes so weird?" She walks away from him, knowing why she chose to stay away from the males of this group again.

She places her arms on the wooden side of the boat, the breeze blowing her hair as she stared up at the skies.

"When Nii-San becomes hokage...What am I going to do then?" She blinks.

"I said I would be his right hand...But...Will I have a family?" She shakes her head.

"Uzushio is pretty messed up...I think I'll start working on bringing the nation back to life. I bet Raku-Sama would like that..." 

"He did tell me to get married too, though...Who would I get married to anyways?" She laughs at the thought, Her mind for some reason showing a picture of a certain red head.

"Ehh...What?" She shakes her head, deciding to do something else.

"Kurama? You there?"

"What do you want?!"

"Why are you still mad at me?"

"Tch!"

"You gonna help me out in the fights?"

"Never!"

"C'mon...Why can't ya just erase all that hate?"

"Your one to talk! You still hate your own village!"

"I'm trying not to. Please Kurama...If you just let me help you...Let people love and protect you...." She appears in front of the cage, staring into the dangerous red eyes of the Kitsune.

"Let's be friends, Kurama." The fox Narrows it's hatred filled eyes at her, before growling.

"I will Never be friends with a Human."

"Don't look at me like that. Your inside of me, So I want to become someone important to you."

"Leave."

"I'll do as you wish,Kurama. But from now on...Your my friend. Whether you like it or not!"

She leaves their shared mind, not noticing the fox with a small smirk on his face.

"Why did I have to get such an annoying host...Though I wouldn't prefer any other..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is! That's the end. Sorry for the short chapter.

Hope you enjoyed it.

If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you!

Love Y'all~!

L, Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 2.7K 31
Some chapters of random Naruto themed one shots to help ya through whatever might be happening today. โ™ก โ€ขโ€ขStarted: 9/8/17โ€ขโ€ข โ€ขโ€ขStatus: Completeโ€ขโ€ข โ€ขโ€ขE...
1.1M 51.5K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
Shout By shadow

Fanfiction

252K 9.8K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...