Leader Of The Mafia {h.s}

By niallswhoran13

COMPLETED DISCLAIMER- I wrote this when I was 12 so it might, kind of be a fast burn. Enjoy :) "Y-you're w... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilouge - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Epilogue - part 3

030

1.3K 23 18
By niallswhoran13

( play song when you see $ )

Bree Tyler

Harry had just gotten back and Niall had just left. While Harry was gone, me and Niall cooked, we even made some food for Harry.

I wish Harry went to businesses more, so Niall would come over more often. Niall was really fun to hangout with, he was a great cook too.

Harry was currently eating the homemade food next to me, and I was on the couch sitting next to him, tapping my nails against the coffee table; in utter boredom.

"I'm bored," I muttered, a sigh followed after.

"Yeah? What do you want to do then?" He asked, I heard him set the metal fork down on the black glass plate.

"Hmm." I hummed, thinking.

"I have an idea." He spoke between the bites of food.

"What is it?" I asked, intrigued.

"It's very far from here. And, it's a surprise; it's one of the hottest spots in New York. But, you may have already been there." He shrugged, "so go get some clothes on, it's cold out." He smirked eyeing me up and down, I was wearing booty shorts and a tank top that heavily exposed my upper chest.

"Don't look at me like that." I chuckled, leaving the couch, but not without a slap to my ass by a hard hand. It was a rough, playful slap.

"Harry!" I scolded with a chuckle, "god, what has gotten into you?" I playfully sighed.

Surprisingly, he was being nice and playful. I don't know where this different attitude came from, but I definitely preferred it.

"Just go get dressed." He ordered, and I followed through.

I walked towards the bathroom, opening the bathing storage closet. That's where I kept my clothes.

I pulled out a puffy dark red sweater, followed by a black pair of mom jeans. I undressed myself from the revealing outfit and put the covering outfit on. It was a little sweaty at first, but I knew I was going to feel the cold New York air on my skin soon; so that made up for it.

I walked out of the bathroom, Harry was downstairs on the couch, still remaining in the same clothes.

"You're not going to put on something warmer?" I asked, he was only in a black tee shirt and black denim jeans. If I were him, I would at least put on a sweater.

"No." He shook his head, "let's go." He motioned towards the front door eagerly. I nodded, following him.

I slipped my shoes on, tucking a strand of brown hair behind my ear. Harry opened the front door, letting me walk out. The cold night air pricked my cheeks, and the smell of the frozen breeze tickled my nose. I looked up and saw the stars, they shined down upon me.

( Play song $ )

We both got in the car, as he began to drive. I was wondering all the possibilities of where he could be taking me. Where?

"The Brooklyn Bridge..." I stared at it in awe.

"Mhm." Harry looked over at me.

I got a sight of it, there was blue and purple lights. The bridge was lit up, like you would expect. The buildings by it were lit up, too. It was like a scene that would be described in a book. Or shown in a movie. Not real life.

The lights reflected off onto the water, the water now having a shiny light blue and violet streaks across it from the lighting.

It was absolutely, utterly, amazingly, perfectly, gorgeous.

I began to climb out of the car, he did too. He walked over to me, linking our arms together. I smiled up at him at the gesture.

"No, don't get too excited." Harry scolded, "I'm only linking our arms so you don't run off and escape."

"Mhm." I hummed, as our feet walked us through the pathway and up to the Brooklyn Bridge.

We walked along the ridges of the bridge. I heard boots and other different brands of shoes clanking on the bridge walk.

I shot some strangers a smile of kindness, but Harry looked at me, his eyes were saying I'm not allowed to do that.

Right, I'm kidnapped. Sometimes I can forget. My bad, Harry.

Once we both reached the center of the Brooklyn Bridge, we realized this was a good stopping point.

We walked over to the railing, I leaned on it slightly.

"Kind of wish I was high right now." I spoke my true thoughts, I lightly chuckled.

"I always do," Harry looked at me with those irresistible green eyes.

"Just high by the bridge." I lightly chuckled.

A few moments of silence between us. The only sounds to be heard were shoes clanking against the wood, light chatter from others, and old-school cameras clicking to take a photo of the view I am assuming.

"So," I clicked my tongue, "how long have you lived in New York?"

"I can't remember..." he hummed, "but I was born in England."

"That explains your accent." I realized.

"Mhm." He nodded, I was right.

"So, you have or haven't been to Brooklyn Bridge?" He asked, breaking the sounds of the wind.

"I haven't," I paused. "But it was on my bucket list. Seeing this place and standing right on this very bridge was the number one thing on my bucket list." I smiled at my abducter standing in front of me.

To the eye, we looked like normal people. Normal people who just wanted a view on the Brooklyn Bridge. But no one even knew how twisted the story really was.

"So technically speaking.." I smiled, "you just gave me another reason to live." I looked at him; he looked down on me.

"I did?" He asked, almost surprised.

"Perhaps..." I hummed.

I looked out, down, and all around my scenery. The bridge, the man with curly hair and striking emerald eyes, the water below the bridge, the dark sky with the moon to finish it off.

"Its so pretty." I smiled, talking about the surreal scenery.

"Yeah." Harry agreed. "Do you want a cigarette?" Harry asked.

"Sure." I nodded, he handed me the stick. I stuck it in my mouth as he lit it, he stuck his cigarette in his mouth, I lit it for him.

I smiled, the smoke coming out from my lips and into the forbidden night air. It traveled around, my smoke and Harry's smoke even crossed paths in the atmosphere. My cigarette smoke went under his in the air and his went over mine.

Just a couple drags of the cigarette in, a lady walking along the Brooklyn Bridge with two youngsters, between the age four and five maybe; standing beside her.

"Hey no smoking! I have children!" She shouted. Her children's lungs could be impacted from the smoke.

"Shut the fuck up." Harry rolled his eyes at her, blowing the cigarette smoke into her face.

"No Harry, she's right." I gulped, my stomach dropping slightly.

"I'm sorry." I apologized to her kids, taking one last drag of the cigarette, throwing it into the reflected water. The lady walking thanked me, and gave a dirty look to Harry before taking the youngsters away, they were clingy to her as if she was a magnet, she was their gravitational pull.

"What the hell was that all about?" Harry asked, dragging the cigarette.

"What do you mean?" I asked, but I knew exactly what he meant.

"Why'd you listen to that lady that passed by with the two kids?" Harry furrowed his brows, "you could've just told her to shut the fuck up, that's what I did."

"Because Harry," I sighed. "If someone tells you not to do something, you don't do it. It's something called respect, I'm sure you've never heard of it." I propped my elbow on the railing of the bridge.

"Now I know you're lying." Harry caught on, "because you don't ever listen to me."

"I'm not lying. I just- I don't want to talk about it." I shook my head, I really, really hated talking about it. Because, the shitty part is, I can't control it.

"Tell me." He pushed.

"No." I argued.

"Tell me." He repeated.

"No." I said a little louder, little firmer.

"Tell me." He demanded once more.

"No." I said again.

"Tell m-"

"I'm infertile!" I screamed a little loudly in frustration, some people on the bridge were staring at me. I choked on a sob. "I want children, and I can't have them. So I'll do anything I can to protect other peoples kids." I said quieter.

"You're infertile?" Harry asked quietly, in slight disbelief.

"Yes.." I breathed out, with a nod of confirmation.

"Bree I-" Harry tried to speak, but I didn't want to hear it.

"Harry, no it's fine p-" I suddenly felt arms wrap around me, I looked up and saw Harry looking down at me, it was his arms that hugged me.

He was fucking hugging me.

He felt so warm, so soft. I could smell him, he smelt like weed, cigarettes, tobacco, and cherries; also a slight hint of vanilla. I don't know how, but he pulled off the smell so well.

I could feel the heat of the smoke coming from his lips onto my neck. That meant his lips were close to my skin.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, wrapping my arms around his. My head laid on his chest, and I closed my eyes as more tears sobbed out.

"What are you all looking at?!" Harry stomped his foot on the bridge floor, probably at the people who were watching me break down into tears over my personal issues.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear, the second time he has apologized to me, ever.

"Shh." He soothed, "do you want to go home?" He asked.

"Don't baby me, I'm fine. I'm okay." I took my head out of his chest and forced a smile; but you could tell the smile was forced since I could taste  the tears that streamed down my cheeks like the Niagara Falls.

"You aren't fine. Nonetheless okay. Now let's get you home." He said, and I knew I didn't have a choice. I nodded, as I felt him lift me off of my feet, carrying me.

"You know you don't need to hold me," I tiredly rested my head on his shoulder.

"I know. But I'm going to." He whispered, carrying me off of the bridge. Leaving many people staring at us, what the fuck are you all looking at?

Some woman, some men, shot dirty glares at me and my red face that had teary eyes. But the kids on the bridge shot me gleaming smiles, as if they knew something was wrong and they felt bad that I was sad. They were trying to make me feel better with their warm smiles. That's why I love kids, always have. They radiate empathy, sympathy, and are also kind. I can never be a proud mother, I can never have kids.

Once we were in the car, I looked over at him. His jaw was locked right, he was looking over his shoulder to make sure he didn't slam into any cars as he backed out.

"W-why'd you have to ruin it?" I spoke up in disbelief.

"Ruin what?" He asked, hitting the pedal.

"The whole thing. We still could've been on the Brooklyn Bridge if you wouldnt have demanded that I told you why I listened to that lady's demands. Maybe I'm just a decent human being? But no, that isn't enough for Harry. And I just revealed my biggest secret to you. Don't you realize how embarrassed I am? I am embarrassed to be infertile, okay? It sucks. I want kids, I really really do. But I cant have them, never ever." I sighed, a tear fell down my cheek and onto my red sweater.

"I'm sorry." He said for the second time tonight, but this is the third time he has ever said it to me.

"Whatever." I turned my body away from him.

"You can always adopt?" He suggested.

"No, no I can't." I said in disbelief.

"Why?"

"Are you fucking delusional?!" I spat, "I'm stuck with you! How could I adopt kids?! I'm kidnapped! And my criminal record? Are you kidding?! With how many charges I have! No way in hell!"

"I-" Harry tried to speak, but he seemed tongue tied, as if he couldn't find the words.

"I know that you've been charged multiple times with a DUI..." he started, "nope, you're right. You can't adopt kids." He huffed giving up on the lectured speech.

"No shit Sherlock." I said in a weary and weak voice.

The rest of the drive to his house was silent, dead silent.

I stomped into the house, my night had now been ruined. I sat on the couch, still in the warm clothes that I really didn't feel like taking off.

Harry walked through the front door, he saw me sprawled out onto the block of comfortable leather. He walked over to me, probably the last thing I wanted at the moment. But, I didn't resist.

"What?" I softly said, almost whispered in fact, as he got closer to me.

"I didn't think you were going to say you were infertile." He referred to when he asked why I defended the woman with two children.

"That's why it's better just to mind your own business," I huffed.

"You know I can't do that. I like knowing things." He shrugged, putting a piece of my brown hair behind my pierced ear.

"I know," I sighed under my breath in agreement.

"Go to sleep." He whispered, pecking my cheek lightly. I didn't want him to do that. But I let him.

Maybe I did want him to do that?

No, no I didn't.

"Goodnight." I whispered back, his soft lips left my cheek. Yet his warm lips still burned onto my skin. He left me on the couch, walking upstairs.

Tonight was, eventful.

Twas filled with emotions.

Sadness, anger, happiness, stress, excitement, even nervousness.

But then my reality started to sink in. I just revealed a huge secret to Harry. I was surprised he didn't already know about it though, since he claims he apparently knows everything about me.

Charlie doesn't even know that I am infertile, I never had the nerve to tell her.

I have never told anyone that secret before, and now I just had.

I had told Harry.

He was the only one that knew about my secret.

And he was the last person I wanted to know about that very dreadful secret.

///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.2K 46
[COMPLETED] A broken girl needs help, who will help her? this was my first book so it's very cringey
60.9K 1.1K 20
[c o m p l e t e] "Caught you?" I asked innocently "Of course he caught me, I'm not Usain Bolt," Alice said, and I laughed "Are we going to lie down...
66.8K 1.1K 28
[c o m p l e t e] Tom Holland FanFiction ___ I entered the room to see one big bed, not two, ONE. I turned to Tom, sweet smile on my face "you have...
30.2K 3K 59
One Boy who was broken that the Girl whom he loves was cheated him.After some Years, He met one Crazy Girl in Kerala who didn't fear to do anything...