๐’๐”๐๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ. โ”€ EUNATE...

By MagicBrat

โ๐—œ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โž โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰โ‘‰... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐€๐‹

2.1K 137 49
By MagicBrat

"Umm surprise~?"

. . .

TODAY is Vasco's birthday. And Y/N had the perfect present for her beloved.

She held the flower-patterned box in her lap with an excited smile on her face. She really couldn't wait until he saw it...what would his reaction be? What would the others think? She was getting impatient just thinking about it! "Daniel! You made it!"

While everyone else at the party seemed to be shivering from the cold-breeze (except Vasco) Y/N seemed too in her thoughts and...whatever was in that box to be bothered.

🌻🌻🌻

"Happy birthday to you~...Happy birthday to you~" they all sang, "Happ birthday~, Dear Vasco-a~..Happy birthday to you~!"

" *sniff* Thank you, guys! I'm happy-"

WOOSH~

The candles blowing out due to the wind was their piece of hope that maybe..just maybe Vasco would realize it was way too cold to be outside and they would go into a cafe or something

'The candles went out!'
'Thank mother nature!'
'Okay, that's a sign! Let's pack it up and move inside!'

But it caught them by surprise when he just ignored it and blew the air.

'He faked not seeing it?!'
'All he did was blow out the smoke!'
'He played dumb and just blew!'

"Thank you, everyone!" "Yeah! Of course!!" Y/N beamed "yeah..." the others followed.

.
.
.

Finally! Present time! Y/N had been waiting for this moment for what seemed like forever! 'That's right..I'll go very last so everyone gets to show theirs first'

"Here Vasco!" Daniel said holding out photo cards "Here are some pics of Enu's pups, since you like dogs so much haha" Touched, he took the photo's "Woah~! Thanks, Daniel, I love them!" Jace stepped up, presenting a red toy box.

"Hoho! Vasco! This is a limited edition Heroman figurine..I finally got it after months of searching haha!" He said looking smug. "Woah! Woah! Thanks so much, Jace!!!"

Zack gave Vasco a mere rock that had 'Good luck' written on it and spewed some nonsense about it being "A family treasure or something" and it brought Vasco to tears.

On the other hand, Taejoon's 100k follower gift to Vasco earned a fake smile and "Oh thanks.."

Y/N coughed under her breath ready to show the big surprise when- "Oh! how about we play a game!" Vasco suggested

'Oh..no big deal..I'll just do it after the game!'

🌻🌻🌻

'Why are we playing duck-duck-goose now..just hurry up and finish these games'

It seems like Y/N wasn't the only one irritated with the length of this party...but he had a plan.
Replacing the Heroman toy with his rock, Zack flung it into the water

"Oh geez! It looks like Heroman is going for a swim, haha!" What Zack expected was for Vasco to get down in the dumps and pack up the party...Norma for him to dive into the water to get a stupid toy!!!

"What the heck?! Hey, Euntae!!" Y/N yelled

🌻🌻🌻

This was ridiculous. Helicopters and rescue teams...even the damn news were here.

A news reporter shoved the microphone in their faces  "Did you witness him jump in? Any victims?" They all looked at Zack in disappointment, knowing what he did.

He finally decided to take charge, and grabbed the Heroman toy off the floor, and jumped into the water.

"ZACK?!"
.
.
.

Vasco finally got out of the water with Zack 'finding' Heroman. "We found Heroman...isn't it great Vasco? Have something hot to drink"

"Sorry I couldn't find the box, Jace.." "The box? No, it's ok!"

"But it's all thanks to Zack that I..." "Hmm? What is it?" "Zacks good luck rock! I think I lost it, I'll go look for it!" Vasco said jumping back into the water.

"Again?!" Y/N huffed in frustration. Seriously, she had all this planned out but at this point, she might never get to tell him.

🌻🌻🌻

"Here! Take this, Eli got another rock!" Mira said handing the rock to Zack. 'That's right! We could've just made another one this whole time!'

He raised the rock up, "Hey, Vasco! We found it! The rock!" "Oh, really?!" "Yeah, let's get out the water now"

Jace smiled out of relief. "Yeah, it's great we found the rock. Right, Vasc- oh.."

"The lucky rock from my mother...you gotta treasure it Vasco," Zack said, knowing damn well it was a lie. He turned around, in shock to see Vasco holding the original good luck rock in his hands. "I didn't think..I would find the rock in the Heroman box."

"..Who did this." They all pointed to Zack. 'Snitches..' "Haha...wait a minut-WOAH!" He suddenly fell over some flower box on the floor, spilling all the contents in it.

Everyone went silent for a moment staring in surprise at the items. A baby onesie, a baby bottle, some letter, and...a positive pregnancy test.

"Ah." Y/N said, not really knowing what to say.

Crystal looked up at her, "Y/N...is that..yours..?"
.
.
.
"yeah.." Vasco bent down and picked up the pregnancy test. "...is this a...thermometer?"

"No, you idiot! It's a pregnancy test!" Zack exclaimed. "..oh....what does that, um, mean..?" He knew what it meant, but he was just in disbelief. He needed a confirmation, or..something, anything!

"Vasco. Pregnant. She's pregnant. She's having a baby. A child. A kid, growing inside of her. A sper-" "Ok that's enough Zack! He gets it." Y/N said covering her face in embarrassment.

*Sniff*

"Wait a minute, are you crying Euntae..?"

"..no I'm.. haha.. I'm happy" He lifted his head up, displaying a bright smile. "I'm really happy."

🌻🌻🌻

𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐄

❝𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔..𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘❞

🌻🌻🌻

𝐘/𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 (𝗖𝗥𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗟'𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗙-𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥)

❝𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒 & 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄❞

_______________________________

It's crazy how I had to re-write this book 3 whole times before I finally settled down with this, smh...

this isn't that long cuz it's only the prologue. but ik if i named it "prologue" some people would skip it and not know whats going on🙄‼ /hj

it took a while to actually build this chapter idea- please enjoy it tho <33

(the comments are prolly old from before so if they're confusing then ay know why lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.1M 112K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
292K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc