Oh Ophelia\\𝑆.𝐡-EDITING

By biles-bilinski-

Marauders Fanfiction || summary inside || - {} editing as of now because I was very young... More

.Disclaimer.
Face Claims.
'Oh Ophelia. (Summary) '
☽Prologue☾
1~~~No, Nope, No Way.
2~~~The Biggest Idiot.
3~~~Hogwarts
4~~~Stars, Stares, Stags, And A Dog.
5~~~Secrets Of The Chocolate Man
6~~~Quidditch Try Outs.
7~~~Surprise.
8~~~Awkward Love.
9~~~Walburga Returns
10~~~New Years Pt. 1
11~~~New Years Pt. 2
12~~~New Years Pt. 3
13~~~Almost Normal.
14~~~Forgiveness
15~~~Snape's Tunnel
16~~~Shunned Sirius
-A/N-
18~~~Go Get Her
19~~~Kiss Me
A/N
20~~~ Secrets Unraveled
21 ~~~ Stag Shouts
A/N
22~~~Quarrels and Quidditch
a/n
23~~~ Late Night.
a/n
24~~~Little Talks
25~~~ Why the Pranks Stopped
26~~~Sirelia
A/N
a/n finally
27~~~Dark Times (Time Skip to Summer After 7th)
28~~~Tea
discontinuing Oh Ophelia?

17~~~The Truth

1.7K 47 13
By biles-bilinski-

'Oh Ophelia'
'17~~~The Truth '

•☽☀︎︎☾•

LILY, MARLENE, AND ALICE came later that evening to see Ophelia. They fussed and bombarded her with questions of what happened and how she was. That's when Remus had to tell them his secret.

"Guys, guys, guys!" Ophelia yelled over their fussing. "I'm fine alright and I can answer all your questions after Remus talks to you three. It'll probably explain everything though."

"Oh alright. Remus, what is it?" Lily sighed turning, along with Marlene and Alice, towards Remus who was fidgeting nervously in the opposite bed.

"I-I. . ." Remus stuttered at a loss of words as he put his head in his hands.

"Hm?" Lily mused raising her eyebrows.

"You'll hate me if I tell you." Remus mumbled into his hands.

"Oh my God, Remus Lupin!" Ophelia practically shouted. "For the last time, no one cares if your a bloody, werewolf!" Ophelia clamped her hand over her mouth when she realized what she had just said. "Oops. . ." She smiled innocently at Remus who glared in return.

"A werewolf?" Said Alice softly. "Oh Rem, you poor thing!" Alice cried out as she swung her arms around Remus' neck and he patted her on the shoulder and muttered a thanks.

"I already knew this." Lily shrugged and sat down in a chair beside Ophelia's bed.

"Really? How? And for how long?" Remus said with widened eyes as Alice let him go.

"Since the beginning of last year. Knew you'd tell me on your own time so I didn't mention anything. It was fairly easy actually, just added up the days you left. The moon phases, when and what time they took place, and how whenever you would leave you'd be sick and look tired the next day." Lily shrugged.

"Oh. Thank you for taking it so well, all of you. But, Marlene? Do you hate me?" Remus said timidly as he glanced up at Marlene who stood rocking back and forward on her heels at the end of his bed.

"Well. . ." Marlene started. "I THINK ITS BLOODY AWESOME! I mean come on Remy! You!? A so called ' blood thirsty ' beast!? You fold your socks!" Marlene exasperated.

Remus chuckled and shook his head as Lily turned back to Ophelia. "Alright, now tell us what happened."

Ophelia nodded and went on with the same tale she was told by James 3 hours earlier. Including everything, even the part of 3 of the Marauders being illegal Animagus.

As Ophelia finished the story Lily was looking speechless and Ophelia couldn't tell if she would be disapproving or not.

"That's bloody impressive. . ." Lily finally whispered out. "I mean not the illegal part, but really?! Full grown Animagus and they mastered it last year?!"

"Yes." Remus and Ophelia nodded together as Alice and Marlene gaped at Ophelia.

"Lucky!" Marlene whined. "Why do you guys get to do all the cool stuff!?"

As Marlene pouted James walked in with two brown paper bags in hand. "Thought you guys would want some real food, not the mushy stuff Poppy serves—"

Lily suddenly ran forward and through her arms around James neck. James stumbled backwards in shock as the two brown paper bags tumbled to the ground.

"What you do for Remus is so sweet!" Lily said.

"I—I didn't know you—I didn't—I—" James stuttered as his glasses felt to the crook of his nose.

"You really have matured!" Lily sighed letting go of him.

"Mhm. . ." James croaked as he stood stock still in the middle of the hospital wing.

"I think your giving my brother a stroke from shock, Lils." Ophelia giggled as James tried to gather the spilled content of food on the floor.

"Who are you and what have you done with, Lily, I Hate Potter, Evans?" Marlene smirked as Lily flushed pink and hid her face behind her mask of red hair.

"If you tease me I'll hex you. . ." Lily whispered harshly sending a glare towards her three friends who were opening their mouths to make comments.

"Ouch, harsh Lils." Ophelia winced as she held her heart.

"And what do you think we'd say? We definitely wouldn't exchange galleons because you fell in love with James." Marlene shrugged smiling innocently.

"I hate you all." Lily grumbled taking a book out of her bag and hiding behind it.

Peter walked in panting the next moment with a few papers and books stacked in his hand.

"I—I—got your. . .—hom-homework, O—phelia. . ." He breathed littering the papers and books at the end of her bed. "And—and yours, Moony." He added littering the other half of papers at Remus' bedside.

"Jeez you miss not even two days and you miss so much." Ophelia grimaced looking at the homework.

"It's not that much, it's mostly all the notes we've taken for you guys. Exams are here in just 4 months!" Lily tsked from behind her book.

"Lily, it's only the middle of January! 4 months! We don't need to start studying until 0." Marlene groaned.

"Alice you've been particularly quiet. What's up?" Ophelia asked as Marlene and Lily started to feud.

"N-nothing. . ." Alice said looking up out of her daze.

"Alice and Frank are dating!" Marlene interjected quickly, breaking off her conversation with Lily.

"You what!?" Ophelia shrieked. "How could you not tell me earlier!? Sure you've just been doing an occasional snog. But this, this is a step up!"

"I wanted to wait until you were better. I didn't want you to over exert yourself in excitement." Alice mumbled as he face turned bright red.

Ophelia snorted with an eye roll. "Oh please, over exert."

Alice mumbled incoherently as Ophelia grinned.

Marlene suddenly clutched her heart and gasped.

"What? Marley are you having a heart attack? Stroke?" Lily fussed.

"No, no." Marlene shooed her off. "I just remembered though, I LEFT A PERFECTLY GOOD CHOCOLATE IN MY BAG! It's probably all melted!" Marlene wailed as she got up and ran out of the hospital wing.

"Over dramatic much. . ." Lily muttered as she rolled her eyes.

Ophelia chuckled as Lily got up and pulled Alice with her.

"Gotta run, Merlin knows that girl can't be left alone for 5 minutes. See ya!" Lily called as she ran out with Alice.

James and Peter left a few minutes after them and Remus and Ophelia were left alone on the wing.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

ANOTHER DAY HAD PASSED AND REMUS and Ophelia were still in the hospital wing.

Ophelia had just woken up and was met with the sight of Madam Pomfrey coming in and checking Remus over.

"Well, your all healed Mr. Lupin. You may leave now." Madam Pomfrey smiled.

"Thanks Poppy." Remus smiled back as he got out of the bed and began to pull the curtains around it so he could change into his robes.

Madam Pomfrey began walking away and Ophelia sat there confused.

"Poppy, Poppy, wait!" Ophelia yelled scrambling out of bed. "Don't I get to go too?!"

"Ms. Potter, please. If I'm being honest, Mr. Lupins injury's were far less severe as yours."

"He's the one turning into a werewolf painfully once a month while I get a scratch and he gets to leave first?!" Ophelia huffed.

"Yes." Madam Pomfrey nodded as she assessed a first year who had come in for accidentally removing his friends eyebrows.

"Fine." Ophelia smiled slightly as she walked back to her bed.

She grabbed her robes that were folded on the nightstand and quickly changed into them behind the curtain pulled around her bed.

She slipped on her shoes and began tiptoeing towards the door.

Ophelia opened the door and silently slipped out.

When she was out the doors she began to run but had to stop as she felt a pain in her chest where the heavy bandages lay.

Ophelia sat down on a window sill to catch her breath when she heard someone snort from behind her.

She turned around and saw Remus smirking at her as he leaned against the wall outside the hospital wing.

"Can I help you Moony?" She sighed holding her wand in her mouth while tying her hair back into a loose ponytail.

"You really are your brothers twin. I can't tell you the amount of times I've had to stop James from escaping the hospital wing." Remus laughed as he walked over towards her.

"You won't turn me in will you? Please don't Remus, I'll do anything, anything!" Ophelia begged.

"I won't tell Poppy, but you owe me a bar of chocolate a week for the next month." Remus smiled.

Ophelia grinned and kissed Remus' cheeks as she ran off. "Thanks a bunch Remy!"

Remus shook his head and walked off in the opposite direction that Ophelia had ran.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

OPHELIA DASHED THROUGH THE sea of students in the hall, they were all rushing to get to their first class that morning.

"Marly! Ally! Lilllyy!" Ophelia sang as she spotted her friends outside the Transfiguration classroom. Their next class was Transfiguration with the Ravenclaws.

"Your free! Thank goodness!" Marlene sighed contently as she spotted her friend.

"Madam Pomfrey let you go already?" Lily questioned.

"You could say that." Ophelia shrugged as a smile tugged at the corner of her lips.

"Let's not dilly dally, Transfiguration starts in 2 minutes." Alice said herding them into the classroom.

Ophelia chose a seat besides Lily, Alice went besides Frank, and Marlene had to go to the last seat that was left, besides Peter.

Ophelia surveyed the room to figure out where the rest of the Marauders were.

James and Remus sat near the front and Ophelia spotted Sirius in the very back with his head in his hands.

Ophelia didn't know what to feel to him. One minute she felt pity towards him, and the next she felt anger towards him.

Ophelia sighed and shook her head as class started.

"Now class, today we will be practicing the Evanesco incantation. I will be putting you all into partners so stay seated." Professor McGonagall explained.

"Oi, Evans, get it, Evanesco." Ophelia heard James whisper to Lily from his place diagonal to her and Ophelia.

"I wish I could Evanesco you, Potter." Lily whispered harshly as she glared at him.

"Ouch, that hurts Evans." James smiled tightly at her with a hint of hurt on his face.

"Partners are: Mr. Davies and Miss. McKinnon, Mr. Longbottom and Miss. Fortescue, Mr. Lupin and Miss. Turpin, Mr. Potter and Miss. Evans, Mr. Corner and Miss Edgecomb, Mr. Pettigrew and Miss. Patil, and lastly Mr. Black, and Miss Potter." McGonagall finished clearly.

Ophelia's face fell and she laid her head on the table.

Of course it had to be her and Sirius.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

IM ALIVE PEOPLE!

IK I SUCK AT UPDATING BUT IVE BEEN GOING THROUGH A LOT SO PLZ TAKE PITY ON ME! ♥︎

TY SO MUCH FOR SO MANY READS! I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH!

I KNOW IVE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT I SWEAR I'LL TRY TO UPDATE BETTER.

IF YOU DIDNT KNOW EVANESCO MEANS THE VANISHING SPELL.

ALSO ALL THE PEOPLE LIKE PATIL, TURBIN, CORNER, EDGECOMB, ETC, WOULD EITHER BE GOLDEN TRIO ERAS CHARACTERS PARENTS OR AUNTS, OR UNCLES. TIMELINES MIGHT NOT SPECIFICALLY MATCH UP BUT THIS STORY AINT GOING TO BE EXACT!

I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME (which might be a bit cause we've seen my updating schedule-)

~Sydney xx

|Word Count-1909|

|All Rights Reserved|

Published March 15, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 55.7K 93
━━━ πŒπˆπ’π‚π‡πˆπ„π… | βπ—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 π–Ίπ—Œ 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ *:ο½₯ο½₯゚...
694 41 19
"You're just a spineless, big-headed, moron Potter. Why on earth would I go out with a fleabag like you?" "It's just, James Potter!" says Sirius, lea...
2.5M 78.9K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
2.1K 71 33
A marauders fanfic? A marauders fanfic with a HAPPY ENDING? *le gasp* // hand knitted beanies + shitty drawings+ inheriting a coffin + cherry tarts...