๐™†๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‹๐™Ž๐™„๐˜ผ ~ Vษชษดษดษชแด‡ Hแด€แด„...

By Niklausishawt

~~~~~ "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ" ๐ผ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜พ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ โœž๏ธŽ
๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ โœž๏ธŽ
1. ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ
2. ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™
3. ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ
4. ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š
6. ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ค๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ?
7. ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ
8. ๐™๐™š๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ
9. ๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ?
10. ๐™ƒ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š
11. ๐™๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ
12. ๐™‡๐™ž๐™›๐™š'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š
13. ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก
14. ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ

5. ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ?

776 22 0
By Niklausishawt

**
7:20 𝐏𝐌

𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 later I was sat on my bed sketching a quick drawing I had been working on out of boredom when I heard the front door open, I thought I locked it?

I quickly stood up and went to my bedroom door to see if I could see who or what it was, the only reason I had even stepped foot off my very comfortable bed was solemnly because everyone said they'd be out late.

I creaked my door open and slowly peaked my head out, as I did so I heard heavy footsteps coming my way, I panicked slightly. That soon faded when I saw the curly headed boy whome I had grown to dislike.

Fun.

I stepped out of the door frame immediately remembering we had to work on "getting to know eachother" as my professor likes to call it.

"Back so soon?" I asked just audible enough for him to hear. Once he stepped closer to my figure he huffed, "What?" He sounded almost annoyed. I literally just asked a question?

I pursed my lips as I rocked back and forth on my heels waiting for one of us to speak up and break the god awful silence.

"What's your problem? And here I thought we had improved from our last conversation." I let out sarcastically, in hopes he'd laugh or something. Nothing.

His lips were in a firm line with his eyes on me, no response. Absolutely Nothing. "Okay, I see you've been annoyed. Who pissed in your cereal?" Again, sarcastically with a grin plastered on my face.

He simply rolled his eyes, "No one, what do you want?" He finally spoke with a harsh tone. "Have you completely forgotten about the conversation we had, not even more than an hour ago?" I asked genuinely, was he drunk or something?

He let out a small sigh, "Do we really have to?"

"Yes, I actually feel like graduating college Vinnie. This project is like half our grade." I scoffed, was he serious?

His eyes rolled once again, "What do we even need to do again?" He asked, almost genuinely. My lips parted slightly, does he have short-term memory loss or something?

"You're kidding, right?" I asked. He simply shook his head like an idiot. Which he was. "Are you like, drunk? What happened to you?" I asked almost concerned.

"Nothing happened Bella, I'm just tired. Now can I please go inside my room?" He huffed.
I scratched my eye subconsciously, I was a bit tired as well. Maybe we could do this tomorrow?

No. I need to pass this assignment. I need to.

"I'm sorry, but no. Not unless we atleast learn three things about eachother." I replied with a blank expression on my face.

He rubbed his temples completely ignoring me, "Fine." He rolled out.

"What is so important that you want to know?" He let out a sigh. I smiled. "Oh it's not that what I want to know is important, It's the assignment that matters" I let out a chuckle.

The ghost of a smile played on his lips. He opened his door and walked into his room with me slowly following behind unsure if I should go in or not.

I stood at his door frame as he walked over to his bed, sliding his jacket off of his muscular figure. I had to admit, as much of an ass he was, he was really handsome.

But you didn't hear that from me.

Soon after he removed his jacket, she smoothly slid off his shirt, revealing his tattooed chest.

I was fighting the urge to stare, but then again...

"Are you not gonna come in?" He raises a brow, still, with that stupid smirk on his face as he noticed me staring.

I let out a small laugh before finally stepping into the room.

I sat on the chair by his desk in the corner of the room, whilst he sat at the edge of his bed.

"What are some of your hobbies?" I quiz, breaking the small silence that sat upon us.
"Hmm" he hummed, I think he had zoned out.

"Your hobbies? Hello?" I asked irritated, I'm taking time out of my day to work on this and he's not even listening?

"Oh, um," he begins. "Well, I like to draw?" He states almost as if it was a question. My face lit up slightly,
"Really? I- I love drawing, I was actually working on one before you got here," I began ranting like a child.

"Do you um, do you have any here?" I asked hesitantly not wanting to sound nosy or annoying. He gave me a small smile before speaking up, "uh yeah, I do actually." He walked over to his bookshelf with notebooks stacked on top of eachother in two separate piles.
He grabbed three notebooks before walking over to me as he lifted himself up to sit on his desk, right beside me.

I noticed a spider tattoo in the center of his chest, it looked pretty cool, Though I think I'd get scared everytime I saw it, and would think it was real.

As he sat he handed me the notebooks, I took the first one out of the small pile while I put the other two on my lap. I flipped to the first page and saw a burning candle drawn on it, I flipped to the second page, a girl, with a snake wrapping around her body, with a rose in her grasp, I repeated flipping through the pages admiring each one until I got to the last one. The drawing that made my lips part in awe, it was a drawing of a woman, staring off in to the distance at the beach. It was truly beautiful. The amount of detail was insane.

I looked up at him, still mesmerized by the sketch, "This is beautiful Vinnie," I stated. He was looking down at me intensely, was the looking at me the whole time?

The corner of his lips turning up as a small smirk fell on his face, "Thanks" is all he said. "Who is it?" I asked, now intrested if this sketch had a meaning behind it.

The smirk on his face soon faltered, he had a serious look on his face now. Did I say something wrong? I questioned myself with many different questions as to why his mood had clearly changed. He then spoke,
"No one, it's just a drawing I did out of boredom" He replied gulping.

"Oh." was all that came out of my mouth.

Oh? Seriously?

I thought about something else to say before he yawned, I had completely forgotten he said he was tired earlier. I felt a bit guilty for making him do this now, "I'll let you get some sleep, you look exhausted." I say softly, taking hold of the notebooks in my lap and placing them on the desk in front of me.

He simply nodded, getting off the desk and moving over to his bed. As I stepped closer to his door to exit, I grew the courage to ask, "Do you think we could finish this tomorrow after classes?"

"Um, yeah sure."

I nodded before turning on my heel to leave when I hear him mumble something, I didn't catch what he had said but continued to walk to my bedroom, closing the door behind me.

As I got to my room, I moved the notebook with my drawing on my drawer, off my bed. Laying down shortly after, I sighed and continued to wonder why his mood had changed when I asked him who it was. But I later shook the thought out of my head as I felt my eye lids get heavy, soon drifting off to a deep sleep.
**

꧁𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑬𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚꧂

SUP SHAWTYS, I FINALLY UPDATED 😩This isn't edited so ignore any misspellings 😁
How was your weekend?????
- Emily 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
70.2K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...