『Home』

By Tortoise012007

"You've got a dirty mouth and a dirtier record." "Well, murder isn't the cleanest job." "Oh shut up before I... More

What if?
###
"One„
"Two„
"Three„
"Four„
"Five„
"Six„
"Seven„
"Eight„
"Nine„
"Ten„
"Eleven„
Twelve
Thirteen
"Fourteen„
"Fifteen„
"Sixteen„
"Seventeen„
"Eighteen„
Nineteen
"Twenty„
"Twenty One„
"Twenty Two„
"Twenty Three„
"Twenty Four"
"Twenty Five„
"Twenty Six„
"Twenty Seven„
"Twenty Eight„
"Twenty Nine„
"Thirty„
"Thirty One„
"Thirty Two„
"Thirty Four„
"Thirty Five„
"Thirty Six„
"Thirty Seven„
"Thirty Eight„
"Thirty Nine„
"Forty"
"Forty One„
I'm sorry
"Forty Two„
"Forty Three„
"Forty Four„
"Forty Five„
"Forty Six„
"Forty Seven„
"Forty Eight„
"Forty Nine„
Fifty
"Fifty One„
"Fifty Two„
"Fifty Three„
"Fifty Four„
Fifty Five *spoiler*
"Fifty Five„

"Thirty Three„

1.2K 59 42
By Tortoise012007

«»«»«»«»

Sicheng woke up in Kun's office but instead of seeing Kun, he saw Johnny. He was sleeping peacefully in a corner of the room. 

When attempting to get put of the hospital bed, Sicheng felt a small prick on the inside of his elbow and a sharp pain in his lower abdomen. 

He gasped in pain and harshly fell back onto the bed awaking Johnny. He rushed over to the younger and, as gently as he could, slapped his cheek. 

"Sicheng, you idiot! If you see that you're in a hospital bed, your first instinct should not be to get up especially when you've been stabbed!"

The younger deadpanned and kept a stoic face as Johnny scolded him. Once he finally stopped, Sicheng raised an eyebrow as if to say, "are you done yet?"

The two just glared at each other, playfully, before Sicheng asked, "What happened?"

He had been out like a light for the past two days, so his memory was a little hazy. Johnny, however, didn't know what happened and told him to wait for Kun. 

The thing is, though, they know who stabbed him already but they don't know what led up to that moment. 

The only thing Sicheng could remember is that he let Xiaojun wait the table instead of him. He was minding his own business when one of the men came up from behind and tried to talk to him. Then, things went black. 

What they talked about, or tried to talk about, was forgotten. 

Xiaojun had actually seen the entire thing. When he went to wait the men's table, they weren't happy. They wanted Sicheng.

They were constantly asking for Sicheng to come over but Xiaojun was persistent and told them no. 

Not choosing to give up, one of them stood up and walked over to him. He attempted to get his attention but Sicheng wouldn't take it. He rejected the man and started walking away. 

Then, he was stabbed. Right in the stomach. The man had wrapped a hand around his waist to do so. The reason as to why he stabbed him was even more absurd. 

Xiaojun clearly remembers hearing, "you aren't a girl," and looking over to see a knife lodged into Sicheng's stomach. 

It was like they all felt it. Even before he was stabbed, everyone felt a certain shiver down their spine. They couldn't explain it either. They just knew. 

Kun had told Taeil, being the only two people that could contact each other. They and 127 had arrested the men they were watching but Sicheng took first priority. 

Yuta didn't seem to care about whatever Taeyong had told him just before he rushed over to where WayV had been doing their mission. He refused to leave Sicheng alone until Taeil and Kun had to perform surgery on him.

It's almost funny how they had left all those people in their cars, in front of their house, so they could attend to Sicheng. They sat in there for hours with absolutely no one caring. 

Due to the length of the ride, Sicheng almost died. He nearly bled out in Yuta's arms. Thankfully, they managed to get there just in time. 

"I don't think I'm ready to do anymore missions, for now." Sicheng gasped out once Xiaojun finished telling him the story. 

The younger scoffed. "I don't think Taeyong would let you."

«»«»«»«»

Donghyuck was starving. He would cook for himself but he was simply too lazy. He mulled over the thought of asking Doyoung to cook for him until he had a better idea. 

He skipped out of his room, down the hallway, and into the living room where he found Mark, Jeno, Jaemin, and Chenle sitting on the floor, in a very intense game of UNO. Renjun, Jisung and Yangyang watching on the couch. 

"What going on?" He asked, practically sitting on Mark's lap. He felt the older tense underneath him before he relaxed. 

"I'm winning." Chenle smiled before placing down another +4, aimed at Jeno. 

"This is targeted!" He whined, picking up four cards. 

Mark shrugged, skipping Jaemin, again. "You keep doing this, Hyung! How many card do you have?" Jaemin pouted, acting cute, while Jisung visibly cringed. 

"Five left," Mark smirked, clearly happy. 

"UNO!" Their thoughts were interrupted Chenle placing down a red eight. Jeno sighed as he finally placed down one of his 12 cards. 

"Why is the deck so big?"  Donghyuck asked, looking at the abnormally large deck. 

"There are three decks mixed into one," Yangyang explained. 

"Why are you here?" Mark pushed him off his lap as he place down another skip. 

"Hyung, what the actual fuck?!" Jaemin was about two seconds away from throwing his cards down and tackling the older. 

Chenle grumbled as he picked up more cards before finally placing a red +2. Jeno could be heard screaming, "I'm being attacked!" in the background. 

"I'm hungry."

"And?" Mark finally placed down a yellow three, allowing Jaemin to play. 

"Fucking finally." Jaemin sighed out, going through his cards. "Dammit, I don't even have this color!" 

Donghyuck chuckled. "Cook for me, Mark," he said, laying his head on Mark's thigh, glancing up at him. 

"No."

"You have to. You remember our deal, right?" Donghyuck whined.

"I'm not cooking for you."

"Why not? You're supposed to do what I tell you to."

"No, Hyuck, you don't understand." Jaemin smiled, Jisung was starting to laugh so hard, he fell off the couch. "He's not allowed to cook. Jisung, don't laugh, you're banned from the kitchen too."

"Do we even want to know?" Renjun's eyes darted between the oldest member to the youngest. 

"They almost burned the kitchen down." Jaemin said while reversing the order. 

"In my defense, it was Johnny's idea to bake cookie without looking at the box for instructions." Mark countered, placing down a plus two. 

"We've reversed the order and I'm still being attacked." Jeno glared at his hand of 15 cards, picking up another two. 

"And in my defense, I had no choice." Jisung sat up, finally sitting up properly.

Jaemin rolled his eyes, "Yeah, sure- hey!" He glared at Chenle when he placed down a +4. 

"So, you won't cook for me?" Donghyuck's bottom lip jutted out in a pout, staring up at Mark. 

"Unless you want Taeyong, Doyoung, and Kun to yell at us for almost burning down the house, no." Mark smiled softly, giggling wildly as Jeno groaned and picked up at least five cards. 

They continued playing, the older members coming to spectate but leaving soon after they realized this game had been going on for at least three hours.

It ended after three and a half hours of playing with Jaemin placing down a +4. The rest sulked and he gave them his signature grin. 

"The person who wins your game gets to go against me." He motioned to Donghyuck, Renjun, Yangyang, and Jisung. 

"Wait, I have to play?" He stared at them.

Renjun nodded, finally getting off of the couch. "Yeah, that was the original plan."

Johnny came downstairs. "I don't care if you're going to play another game of UNO, Jisung, Jaemin, come here." 

"Should I be scared?" Jaemin pursed his lips. 

After the two had walked away, a sly grin grew onto Chenle's face. "Second place?" He asked, noticing that neither Mark, nor Jeno's card had been reshuffled into the pile or thrown across the room. 

«»«»«»«»

"How did I end up in this suit, again?" Yuta asked, looking at his blue sleeves and gently tapping his slicked back hair. 

"How did I end up with you, again?" Ten teased him.

"At least you look good, Yuta Hyung. I'm stuck in this ugly Christmas sweater." Hendery pulled at the collar of his shirt, ruffling his bright pink hair. 

"Oh, hush," Johnny flipped his long, blonde hair, "I fashion evaluated you and you look great."

Jaemin cleared his throat from the back. "Yes, we all look fucking beautiful, but I'm sweating and I want to go home, so let's hurry the fuck up."

He gave them a deathly sweet smile and walked through the doors, getting lost in a room of flashing colors and loud music. 

"What are we even doing again?" Jisung asked Jungwoo, who laughed and pinched his cheeks. 

"We're meeting up with one of Tae-oh's accomplices to discuss where the Ring is."

"You didn't find it in the files?" 

"We did but it's in Greek... We don't really understand it, at all." 

Jisung nodded and they headed inside. It was so loud, they couldn't hear their own thoughts. Ten already had a glass of champagne in his hand.

"Who are we looking for, again?" Jungwoo asked him. 

"Specifically, an insider. She and her gang infiltrated a few trafficking rings and shut them down." Ten took a sip of his drink. "The only reason they've accepted to help us is because one of their members is Jisung's sister."

"What's her name?"

Ten pointed to a booth in the corner of the club where five girls sat. "Park Jihyo. She's the leader of Twice."

Jungwoo looked over to the girl Ten pointed at. She was like Jisung in the sense that they both had pale skin and soft features but had very different auras. 

"Park Jihyo! It's nice to meet you." Johnny bent over the table to shake her hand. "I'm Johnny Suh. I'm sorry our actual leader couldn't be here; he's dealing with files we found at Moon Tae-oh's house."

"I see. It's nice to meet you too. Chan says that you've been working on this for a while. You even asked Hyunjin." She leaned forward, arms resting on the table. "How's my brother?"

"You can ask him yourself," Johnny smiled, pulling out a chair for himself. He called over their youngest member who enthusiastically greets his sister. 

"Hi, Noona!" He grinned but Jaemin quickly pulled him away, not allowing him to finish talking to his sister.

"Boyfriend?" Jihyo asked, motioning to the two.

Johnny laughed loudly. "Those two? God, no. Jaemin acts like his mom." 

Yuta and Jungwoo sat down with Johnny a little later. The youngest was just a bit hyperaware of the stares of the other girls from Twice. 

"So, our Japanese line are posing as staff members for the ring. They've been gathering intel for a while but they haven't been able to contact us for a week. Our second oldest member is at home, resting from a previous mission."

"Alright. So, you know where their main base is?"

"Yes. Kind of. We've narrowed it down to somewhere within a 90 kilometer radius. If you want to infiltrate them, send in a team first so you know the layout."

"We'll consider that." Johnny watched Ten walk over to their table with a tray of more champagne glasses. He set down the tray and Yuta reached over to grab a glass. 

They decided to strike a deal. NCT would infiltrate the Ring's main base while Twice provides information. 

As they were discussing the terms of said deal, the younger members were getting drunk and Jaemin had to deal with it. 

"Jisung, I love you, but get the fuck off of me!" Jisung was stuck to Jaemin's side like a koala. As cute as clingy Jisung was, he was suffocating Jaemin. 

Hendery wasn't much help either since all he did was cling to the other side of Jaemin, laugh, and try to give him kisses. 

"I regret every single decision I've made that led up to this point. Ew- Jisung, Kunhang, what the fuck?!" Jaemin jumped out of the seat, and the other two's grasp, when he felt something wet on his cheeks. 

He started at the other boys in disgust but they just seemed to be having the time of their lives (they were). 

"You two fucking licked me?! I- I can't believe you!" 

Jisung ignored his protests and complaints and pulled him back down. Jaemin was once again sandwiched in between him and Hendery and unable to breathe. 

Once they were ready to go home, Yuta got up to look for the younger members. Once he found them, he had to stifle a laugh as he snuck a picture of them. 

He had found them a corner on the complete opposite side of the club. Jisung and Hendery were clinging to Jaemin like their lives depended on it. They had all fallen asleep. 

"Do we wake them up?" Ten walked up to Yuta. "What was the point of bringing them?" 

Johnny approached them, laughed, and tucked his long, blonde hair behind his hair. "Jisung because Jihyo's his sister. We brought them because we were going to get them to agree."

"You were going to threaten them?" Ten looked at him, wide eyed.

Johnny just laughed louder. "Calm down, sweetheart. Only with Jaemin's aegyo."

Yuta shuddered. "That kid is scary. So, how do we get them home?"

"We aren't going to carry them, they're fucking tall."

"They're taller than you." Jungwoo giggled, using Ten's shoulder as an arms rest.

He quickly moved his shoulder away from Jungwoo's grip, causing the younger to lose his balance. "Woo, Jisung's your height."

"Let's wake them up." 

God, did Johnny regret doing that. Waking up Hendery when he's drunk leads to him acting like, in short, a baby. Drunk Jisung was no better. 

Yuta decided he didn't want to be helpful so he was just standing behind them, filming everything. 

It ended with Johnny slinging Jisung over his shoulder and Hendery leaning on Ten. Jaemin was the one with the clearest head of the three of them. 

Taeyong was not happy happy when they got home, to say the least. 

«»«»«»«»

W O R K  I T

#############################

2.2k words

1. THE 00' LINE ARE SO FUCKING HOT LIKE JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS SM FEEDING Y'ALL.

2. I'd like you to know that I stan bottom Mark. He and Donghyuck are mostly switched but like bottom mark rules my heart.

3. WayV comeback y'all.

4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MARCH BABIES!!

And 5. Spring break is in a few days and I cannot wait for some decent sleep.

Also, would you like me to publish a new sorry 👀👀??

Anygays I hope you enjoyed your reading!!

-Scribbles
8.3.2021

PS here's a kiss ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.6K 53
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
70.8K 2K 36
𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒 Taeyong drops the metal bat, letting it hit the concrete floor with a dull thud. "Get this fucker out of my sight," he spits, "burn hi...
237K 9.3K 58
NCT Mafia Series Book #1 He who seeks nothing but revenge. His name signifies danger. Lee Taeyong. The way people fear him makes him ruthless. A man...
146K 7.8K 41
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮ dysthymia /dɪsˈθʌɪmɪə/ persistent mild depression ╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯ ───── ❝ alexithymia 2 ❞ ───── "the eclipse of our relationship wa...